Anything uPick (Endgame)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 698, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 693, Cheeky Wings wrote:Sakura, do you have any reads besides me and Taly?
Gamma's feels fake
And im voting a Ydra which is a scumread as of right now.
Why do you sr Ydra?
Succulent hydra of CheekyTeeky and Nancy Drew 39
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 694, Loftwing wrote:Cheeky Weekly is conf~scum, and must therefore be purged. Preferably, by being roasted into a rotisserie chimnkin
Jake, at this rate, you’re probably never getting a paragon.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 700, Cheeky Wings wrote:Why do you sr Ydra?
It's kinda hard to explain, she feels different than FFXIV for starters, there's also the post that she denies is a read, but if it isnt a read, then the post serves no purpose whatsoever.
Like for as excited as she feels to be playing for whatever reasons she says, she doesnt seem to be... doing much?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 682, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 679, jjh927 wrote:The funniest thing though is that actually I was just lazily voting the name that was third on the Ircher wagon because I didn't think any sane townie would follow Gamma's vote there, and hadn't actually clocked that Nancy was in that slot when I was voting. I mainly decided to stick with it because of the overreaction

We were 20 pages in- I'm not gonna have a super duper 100% guaranteed or-your-money-back level scumread on anyone, and Nancy treating it like one is exactly the sort of paranoia I saw in animals upick 2
Nancy’s reaction here was completely different to in townstumps tho
She spent a lot of time convincing you that you had to be wrong, here she immediately went for the jugular and isn’t trying to convince you of much
You not seeing that already makes me think you might actually be scum here
Good, I know I’m not crazy.

VOTE: jjh

He’s making a bad faith effort here. When he was town pushing me as scum, he took into account ALL of my posts but here he’s ignoring everything but my reactions to being sr which is a terrible metric for reading me in any game ever because anyone who’s ever played with me knows I usually get upset by that, so he’s very clearly taking advantage of that and looking to miselim me because he isn’t even trying to reacess.

This reminds of duckling sr me in SC 1 because he kept pushing me because of my play in Heroesf Wanted despite the fact that I was playing completely differently in that game and jjh is doing the exact same thing here. The fact that he isn’t even entertaining doubts is > than rand chance he got a red role pm here.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 702, Sakura Hana wrote:
It's kinda hard to explain, she feels different than FFXIV for starters, there's also the post that she denies is a read, but if it isnt a read, then the post serves no purpose whatsoever.
Like for as excited as she feels to be playing for whatever reasons she says, she doesnt seem to be... doing much?
Well she was playing on an alt but I felt her posts seemed genuine to me. There’s a post similar here to Royalty where she promised to obvtown later and she was town in that game.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 54, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 51, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 46, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 45, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 43, Ydrasse wrote:im in charge round these parts

DOUBT
im going to be glowing with townie energy by the end of the day mark my fucking words

you didn't even say "i town" how can i trust you?
I AM GOING TO BE SO TOWNIE THIS GAME I WON'T EVEN NEED THEM.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 704, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 702, Sakura Hana wrote:
Well she was playing on an alt but I felt her posts seemed genuine to me. There’s a post similar here to Royalty where she promised to obvtown later and she was town in that game.
Well I dont know the future, i dont have a magic ball that will tell me if she's town and will obvtown later or not, all I got is her word, if she does obvtown later then sure i'll retract my scumread, but for now im not convinced.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I mean, going forward I'll be more interested in your interactions with people other than me that also aren't based on those people voting you, because we aren't gonna get any more useful content between us. I am parking my vote for now because I don't think I'm gonna do any more aggressive placing and you're my best lead currently. I recall that your slot has put out some reads but I don't recall how much of that was cheeky and also haven't seen you hydra with cheeky so I don't know how your dynamic might be affected
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 705, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 54, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 51, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 46, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 45, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 43, Ydrasse wrote:im in charge round these parts

DOUBT
im going to be glowing with townie energy by the end of the day mark my fucking words

you didn't even say "i town" how can i trust you?
I AM GOING TO BE SO TOWNIE THIS GAME I WON'T EVEN NEED THEM.
Subject: Silent Star 3: Royalty
Ydrasse wrote:i never sleep when i’m town
This probably isn’t the right quote but you should probably ISO her in that game.

She sounds very similar to this one.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 698, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 693, Cheeky Wings wrote:Sakura, do you have any reads besides me and Taly?
Gamma's feels fake
And im voting a Ydra which is a scumread as of right now.
Mmmm
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 707, jjh927 wrote:I mean, going forward I'll be more interested in your interactions with people other than me that also aren't based on those people voting you, because we aren't gonna get any more useful content between us. I am parking my vote for now because I don't think I'm gonna do any more aggressive placing and you're my best lead currently. I recall that your slot has put out some reads but I don't recall how much of that was cheeky and also haven't seen you hydra with cheeky so I don't know how your dynamic might be affected
If you’re actually town here - doubt - never ever claim you have a clue how to read me in any game ever.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 708, Cheeky Wings wrote:This probably isn’t the right quote but you should probably ISO her in that game.

You do realize that even if I still used meta to the extent I used to use it before, I still gain nothing from ISOing someone in a game I wasn't part of?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 710, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 707, jjh927 wrote:I mean, going forward I'll be more interested in your interactions with people other than me that also aren't based on those people voting you, because we aren't gonna get any more useful content between us. I am parking my vote for now because I don't think I'm gonna do any more aggressive placing and you're my best lead currently. I recall that your slot has put out some reads but I don't recall how much of that was cheeky and also haven't seen you hydra with cheeky so I don't know how your dynamic might be affected
If you’re actually town here - doubt - never ever claim you have a clue how to read me in any game ever.
If they've been that consistently successful in the past why should one outlier (this game) be such a big deal for their overall ability to read you?

Aren't you exaggerating
a lot
by saying they can no longer claim to have even a clue
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

jjh, Victororie, Buddy are slots I’m not currently tr.

My vote is on jjh because he’s lazily vote parking on obvtown as a cover for not doing jack to solve. He’s using me as a distraction because if he were town here, he’d have other reads and trying to solve.

He’s doing the exact same thing to me that SK!Alchemist did in Post Apocalypse. Bank.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

I don't have knowledge of the extensive meta you two are referencing so my brain completely glazed over in trying to analyse this 1v1. Nonetheless I do not see why you are taking this quite so personally.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 711, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 708, Cheeky Wings wrote:This probably isn’t the right quote but you should probably ISO her in that game.

You do realize that even if I still used meta to the extent I used to use it before, I still gain nothing from ISOing someone in a game I wasn't part of?
I understand that but she left a lot of tells that I don’t recall her ever doing as scum. Like in Yin and Yang, she was aggro and jumped on slots that were suss on her. Here she’s very clearly re-evaluating. I have > than rand reads especially on players I have meta on, so I feel pretty good about that read.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 714, Deimos27 wrote:I don't have knowledge of the extensive meta you two are referencing so my brain completely glazed over in trying to analyse this 1v1. Nonetheless I do not see why you are taking this quite so personally.
I get very upset when I’m this obvious town and still getting wrongly sr. And if I’m right on jjh!scum, I will end him.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

If even Taly can tell I’m town here, then there’s absolutely no excuse for jjh not too, since he’s never before wrongly sr me before in any game before this but Taly actually has. That insect game whatever tf it was called. It took him like forever to realize I was town in that.
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Taly »

Nancy
please disengage from
jjh
. The interaction has made it difficult to parse the past few pages. You both have said your piece.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 713, Cheeky Wings wrote:jjh, Victororie, Buddy are slots I’m not currently tr.

My vote is on jjh because he’s lazily vote parking on obvtown as a cover for not doing jack to solve. He’s using me as a distraction because if he were town here, he’d have other reads and trying to solve.

He’s doing the exact same thing to me that SK!Alchemist did in Post Apocalypse. Bank.
Already explained jjh ad nauseum. Victorine because she sounds very similar to scum!Joan on TBoNtB and I believe she also did something similar in Overkill 1 where she telegraphed a phrase to her traitor in that game.

Buddy because his aggro pushes feel kind’ve fake to me but if he actually starts to make believable reads, I’ll reconsider.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 718, Taly wrote:
Nancy
please disengage from
jjh
. The interaction has made it difficult to parse the past few pages. You both have said your piece.
I’m not letting him or anyone else get away with a bs shitpush on me. I just don’t tolerate that.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

You're not obviously town to me Nancy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But also I don't know you
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

Victorine has 3 posts how are you making a read on that
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 713, Cheeky Wings wrote:My vote is on jjh because he’s lazily vote parking on obvtown as a cover for not doing jack to solve. He’s using me as a distraction because if he were town here, he’d have other reads and trying to solve.
????
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Good Luck Buddy
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Good Luck Buddy »

sakura is so town