Anything uPick (Endgame)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In previous games it’s felt like he was trying to contribute and just falling flat
Here he’s done absolutely nothing and played jestery on top of that
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1859, Datisi wrote:
In post 1857, GrandpaMo wrote:i assumed someone to crituqe or hard disagree.
???

why would you assume someone would hard disagree to the most basic thing of "keeping track of claims"?
im talking about the personbal message that was said to me. they replied saying for me to instantly be the bookkeeper.

and 2nd ; that wasn't my original point. keeping track of claims is the 2nd point of my original point to mass rolerevealing, so i was specifically talking bout the main point in which if the main point is the main consensus then we would havce someone to be bookkeep, makes sense?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 1948, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1946, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 1942, Gamma Emerald wrote:The spiteful thing yeah that was bad but also I was kinda dealing with some shit irl
But the Queen vote in an impeccable example of me getting pushed simply because I tried to do something that people felt like was the wrong way to go about the thing
The reason that Queen vote is suss is because you were pushing Diemos and also rat, so it made no sense to be voting Queen unless you literally had no scrs.
That is literally how I try to to apply my vote as town though, is to apply pressure. And just because I’m voting somewhere doesn’t mean I have a confident SR there, especially on D1. You should honestly be intimately familiar with this stuff about me.
Why should I be familiar with this? I’m obviously not, so provide some examples from some past towngames then I guess but I just don’t see the town fire from you that I saw in both CoD and me v Titus here when I wrongly pushed you. You didn’t sound defeated there, you sounded like you wanted my head and I’ve seen you do that as town in plenty of games. You just don’t sound genuinely outraged like you did in both of those games.

Now I can understand dejection post toog threat but why now? I mean you’re doing stiff but I’m not getting any outrage. I feel really bad for you because I believe you’re genuinely sad but that in itself isn’t enough for me to change my read on you.
Succulent hydra of CheekyTeeky and Nancy Drew 39
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1937, Sakura Hana wrote:Is Gamma really scum.
Those last few posts seem genuine idk.
conscious thought process

1+ townping
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I kinda just lost my job because I got snippy so excuse me for being muted as a result
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 1950, Gamma Emerald wrote:In previous games it’s felt like he was trying to contribute and just falling flat
Here he’s done absolutely nothing and played jestery on top of that
Unfortunately I’ve seen him do that as town. Loft very frequently plays antitown irrespective of alignment.

Can you provide examples of this, both as town and scum?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1952, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 1942, Gamma Emerald wrote:The spiteful thing yeah that was bad but also I was kinda dealing with some shit irl
But the Queen vote in an impeccable example of me getting pushed simply because I tried to do something that people felt like was the wrong way to go about the thing
The reason that Queen vote is suss is because you were pushing Diemos and also rat, so it made no sense to be voting Queen unless you literally had no scrs.
That is literally how I try to to apply my vote as town though, is to apply pressure. And just because I’m voting somewhere doesn’t mean I have a confident SR there, especially on D1. You should honestly be intimately familiar with this stuff about me.
Why should I be familiar with this? I’m obviously not, so provide some examples from some past towngames then I guess but I just don’t see the town fire from you that I saw in both CoD and me v Titus here when I wrongly pushed you. You didn’t sound defeated there, you sounded like you wanted my head and I’ve seen you do that as town in plenty of games. You just don’t sound genuinely outraged like you did in both of those games.

Now I can understand dejection post toog threat but why now? I mean you’re doing stiff but I’m not getting any outrage. I feel really bad for you because I believe you’re genuinely sad but that in itself isn’t enough for me to change my read on you.

i hard disagree with you and hard agree with gamma.

even though it can be used for WIFOM purposes ; usually the person that is ouyt there pushing and making pressure on a slot that hasn't been told off yet -- comes from a town mindset. as scum, you will be more confiding, you will be scared to come out and push. as town, you are more likely to keep a thought process of "who's scum... how are they going to react if i push them..." this goes from expierence, surely specifically my expierence. i've played with gamma before personally, this stuff that you are reading gamma off is nai. find another branch m8
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 1954, Gamma Emerald wrote:I kinda just lost my job because I got snippy so excuse me for being muted as a result
Oh well sorry to hear that then.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1957, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 1954, Gamma Emerald wrote:I kinda just lost my job because I got snippy so excuse me for being muted as a result
hello?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 1956, GrandpaMo wrote:

even though it can be used for WIFOM purposes ; usually the person that is ouyt there pushing and making pressure on a slot that hasn't been told off yet -- comes from a town mindset. as scum, you will be more confiding, you will be scared to come out and push. as town, you are more likely to keep a thought process of "who's scum... how are they going to react if i push them..." this goes from expierence, surely specifically my expierence. i've played with gamma before personally, this stuff that you are reading gamma off is nai. find another branch m8
I was basing that off of a couple of games when I hard tunnelled him as town, which is why I’m asking him for examples of this. I’m very happy to be wrong here if that’s the case.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 1958, GrandpaMo wrote:
hello?
Hello what?

I don’t doubt for a minute that he’s upset about that.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1959, Cheeky Wings wrote:

I was basing that off of a couple of games when I hard tunnelled him as town, which is why I’m asking him for examples of this. I’m very happy to be wrong here if that’s the case.
huh? u said u sus gamma because of them pressuring someone. when was this bout u?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1960, Cheeky Wings wrote:
hello?
Hello what?

no i was talking to u . u were taking a long time to respond LOL sorry

but yea im sorry for u gamma<3 hope all goes well
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 1961, GrandpaMo wrote:

huh? u said u sus gamma because of them pressuring someone. when was this bout u?
He was hardpushing Datisi and suddenly dropped it, once toog said he was going to bomb him. What about me? He was pushing Dats not me.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1963, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 1961, GrandpaMo wrote:

He was hardpushing Datisi and suddenly dropped it, once toog said he was going to bomb him. What about me? He was pushing Dats not me.
can u show me that post interaction?

i didnt look at the full convo -- so i have context bias
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 1962, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1960, Cheeky Wings wrote:
hello?
Hello what?

no i was talking to u . u were taking a long time to respond LOL sorry

but yea im sorry for u gamma<3 hope all goes well
I know you were addressing that to me. I’m asking him if he has any examples of when he reacted this way as town because that obviously would be extremely helpful, don’t you agree?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Spoiler:
In post 1054, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1047, Datisi wrote:
In post 1041, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 919, Datisi wrote:and have you considered that i'm peeved because i'm being shitpushed for no reason?
I wouldn’t say it’s “for no reason” and you swiping at me for using that wording out of turn just to use it yourself shows a stunning lack of self-awareness. And what about the push on you is bad here? I and others think Ydrasse is town, you seem to have a problem with that, and on some level it feels scum-motivated.
pooky started shitpushing me because i wrote one post then ghosted the thread, and then he started pushing me for not scumreading him back, because apparently that means i am terrified scum who's afraid of getting into a small shitfight. i don't think it's too unrealistic to say that those reasons are obviously nonsense.

i pretty much explained why i didn't like your push on me. your accusations of me being annoyed and of me questioning others's reads of ydrasse seem to be automatically assuming the worst case scenario without actually considering what is more likely to be happening. and your claim of me being threatened by ydrasse being townread also makes no sense, because how is that a threat to me?
tbh the Ydrasse being a threat thing feels like you’re running with something I said like once and acting like it’s a key point for me, I really just feel like you were bothered by Ydrasse getting townread easily for reasons other than that you SR her
In post 1056, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1051, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1034, Datisi wrote:
In post 1025, DkKoba wrote:I hard townread datisi
Datisi who do townread. I want to create a town block ignoring this noise
try to convince me this is a genuine attempt at building a townblock and not a pocketing of the local village idiot?
I really cant rn but i think you're a valuable fulcrum player who helps keep town stable as ive seen it b4 and i want to wave off the pressure you're getting unjustly so you're able to shine.
At the very minimum in a scum me world im playing very subtoptomally doing so
interesting
What makes you call the pressure on Datisi unjust?
In post 1075, Gamma Emerald wrote:@dats I feel like you were actively avoiding giving a real opinion on what you thought of me+Ircher as a unit to keep stances open, think I’ve made that clear
I might ISO you to figure out why you SR Ydrasse but I’m not really driven to do so rn so you condensing it a bit would help even if it’s just highlighting the focal points for when I
do
ISO you for it
In post 1096, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1078, Datisi wrote:
In post 963, Datisi wrote:i'm scumreading her bc her intro read about me ghosting therefore me scum was very weird and obviously false, the backtrack she tried to do when i called her out on it was somewhat awkward, i feel like she's townreading me to placate me, and on the overall scale, she's done... nothing? like, you haven't responded to me asking where is she re-evaluating anything.
@gamms
The only thing that really stick out as really worth much is the bit about the backtrack, also don’t like you bringing in the idea that she hasn’t done anything because I feel like she’s done
some things
but not a lot
In post 1182, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why is it between us two :igmeou:
I’m not feeling tooo great about my Datisi SR and Deimos pushing me/Datisi as a dichotomy feels kinda yucky as a result

Gamma can you explain why you did that 180 on Dats?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 1966, Cheeky Wings wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 919, Datisi wrote:and have you considered that i'm peeved because i'm being shitpushed for no reason?
I wouldn’t say it’s “for no reason” and you swiping at me for using that wording out of turn just to use it yourself shows a stunning lack of self-awareness. And what about the push on you is bad here? I and others think Ydrasse is town, you seem to have a problem with that, and on some level it feels scum-motivated.
pooky started shitpushing me because i wrote one post then ghosted the thread, and then he started pushing me for not scumreading him back, because apparently that means i am terrified scum who's afraid of getting into a small shitfight. i don't think it's too unrealistic to say that those reasons are obviously nonsense.

i pretty much explained why i didn't like your push on me. your accusations of me being annoyed and of me questioning others's reads of ydrasse seem to be automatically assuming the worst case scenario without actually considering what is more likely to be happening. and your claim of me being threatened by ydrasse being townread also makes no sense, because how is that a threat to me?
tbh the Ydrasse being a threat thing feels like you’re running with something I said like once and acting like it’s a key point for me, I really just feel like you were bothered by Ydrasse getting townread easily for reasons other than that you SR her
try to convince me this is a genuine attempt at building a townblock and not a pocketing of the local village idiot?
I really cant rn but i think you're a valuable fulcrum player who helps keep town stable as ive seen it b4 and i want to wave off the pressure you're getting unjustly so you're able to shine.
interesting
In post 1075, Gamma Emerald wrote:@dats I feel like you were actively avoiding giving a real opinion on what you thought of me+Ircher as a unit to keep stances open, think I’ve made that clear
I might ISO you to figure out why you SR Ydrasse but I’m not really driven to do so rn so you condensing it a bit would help even if it’s just highlighting the focal points for when I
do
ISO you for it
In post 963, Datisi wrote:i'm scumreading her bc her intro read about me ghosting therefore me scum was very weird and obviously false, the backtrack she tried to do when i called her out on it was somewhat awkward, i feel like she's townreading me to placate me, and on the overall scale, she's done... nothing? like, you haven't responded to me asking where is she re-evaluating anything.
@gamms
The only thing that really stick out as really worth much is the bit about the backtrack, also don’t like you bringing in the idea that she hasn’t done anything because I feel like she’s done
some things
but not a lot
I’m not feeling tooo great about my Datisi SR and Deimos pushing me/Datisi as a dichotomy feels kinda yucky as a result

@Mo

Ftr, I’m still extremely torn here. I’m not extremely confident one way or the other and I still lean scum but it’s like I’m feeling an internal battle and don’t want to be wrong either way.

That’s why I keep pushing him for reactions so I can feel really confident one way the another.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1959, Cheeky Wings wrote:I was basing that off of a couple of games when I hard tunnelled him as town, which is why I’m asking him for examples of this. I’m very happy to be wrong here if that’s the case.
I’m not sure the games where I’ve voted to establish pressure are an overlapping set with ones where you’ve wrongly SR me but I’ll get to finding notable instances of it soon (not promising it’ll be now because I’m gonna watch a movie)

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1963, Cheeky Wings wrote:He was hardpushing Datisi and suddenly dropped it, once toog said he was going to bomb him.
I’ve already demonstrated this timeline is wrong.
Now
I’m fed up with this push, because you’re not absorbing the evidence that plainly contradicts the narrative you’ve cooked up for why I’m scum.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1966, Cheeky Wings wrote:
Spoiler:

interesting
do
ISO you for it
@gamms
some things
but not a lot

It was a combo of the AtE hitting a certain chord for me, it not feeling like how he was acting in mini 2246, and the fact that Deimos asking about voting between me and Datisi felt very much like a false dichotomy.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wtf I swear I posted a chain of 3 posts, I must’ve had that in a tab I closed when I closed out my browser

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1402, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1177, Deimos27 wrote:Friends should I vote Datisi or Gamma
In post 1199, Toogeloo wrote:K, if you guys are going to vote one of them, then vote Datisi, because I did in fact nuke Gamma.
@nancy
your timeline is fucking broken
No I just didn’t scroll far enough

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Toog outed his shot was on me AFTER I’d stated I was reconsidering my Datisi SR.
Boom.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 1969, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1963, Cheeky Wings wrote:He was hardpushing Datisi and suddenly dropped it, once toog said he was going to bomb him.
I’ve already demonstrated this timeline is wrong.
Now
I’m fed up with this push, because you’re not absorbing the evidence that plainly contradicts the narrative you’ve cooked up for why I’m scum.
I’m not, I’m still trying to understand this. Be mad at me all you want but this is extremely unfair. You know that’s not what I’m doing.