Anything uPick (Endgame)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

I don’t have to ask you anything. There are what like 8 people voting you and I’m trying to correctly sort you. If you want me to stop doing that, just say the word.
Succulent hydra of CheekyTeeky and Nancy Drew 39
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 1970, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1966, Cheeky Wings wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1054, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1047, Datisi wrote:
In post 1041, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 919, Datisi wrote:and have you considered that i'm peeved because i'm being shitpushed for no reason?
I wouldn’t say it’s “for no reason” and you swiping at me for using that wording out of turn just to use it yourself shows a stunning lack of self-awareness. And what about the push on you is bad here? I and others think Ydrasse is town, you seem to have a problem with that, and on some level it feels scum-motivated.
pooky started shitpushing me because i wrote one post then ghosted the thread, and then he started pushing me for not scumreading him back, because apparently that means i am terrified scum who's afraid of getting into a small shitfight. i don't think it's too unrealistic to say that those reasons are obviously nonsense.

i pretty much explained why i didn't like your push on me. your accusations of me being annoyed and of me questioning others's reads of ydrasse seem to be automatically assuming the worst case scenario without actually considering what is more likely to be happening. and your claim of me being threatened by ydrasse being townread also makes no sense, because how is that a threat to me?
tbh the Ydrasse being a threat thing feels like you’re running with something I said like once and acting like it’s a key point for me, I really just feel like you were bothered by Ydrasse getting townread easily for reasons other than that you SR her
In post 1056, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1051, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1034, Datisi wrote:
In post 1025, DkKoba wrote:I hard townread datisi
Datisi who do townread. I want to create a town block ignoring this noise
try to convince me this is a genuine attempt at building a townblock and not a pocketing of the local village idiot?
I really cant rn but i think you're a valuable fulcrum player who helps keep town stable as ive seen it b4 and i want to wave off the pressure you're getting unjustly so you're able to shine.
At the very minimum in a scum me world im playing very subtoptomally doing so
interesting
What makes you call the pressure on Datisi unjust?
In post 1075, Gamma Emerald wrote:@dats I feel like you were actively avoiding giving a real opinion on what you thought of me+Ircher as a unit to keep stances open, think I’ve made that clear
I might ISO you to figure out why you SR Ydrasse but I’m not really driven to do so rn so you condensing it a bit would help even if it’s just highlighting the focal points for when I
do
ISO you for it
In post 1096, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1078, Datisi wrote:
In post 963, Datisi wrote:i'm scumreading her bc her intro read about me ghosting therefore me scum was very weird and obviously false, the backtrack she tried to do when i called her out on it was somewhat awkward, i feel like she's townreading me to placate me, and on the overall scale, she's done... nothing? like, you haven't responded to me asking where is she re-evaluating anything.
@gamms
The only thing that really stick out as really worth much is the bit about the backtrack, also don’t like you bringing in the idea that she hasn’t done anything because I feel like she’s done
some things
but not a lot
In post 1182, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why is it between us two :igmeou:
I’m not feeling tooo great about my Datisi SR and Deimos pushing me/Datisi as a dichotomy feels kinda yucky as a result

Gamma can you explain why you did that 180 on Dats?
It was a combo of the AtE hitting a certain chord for me, it not feeling like how he was acting in mini 2246, and the fact that Deimos asking about voting between me and Datisi felt very much like a false dichotomy.
Can you link/quote that game for me please?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You know what, sure, just fucking vote me. You were talking about how I wasn’t getting upset like I had in the past but you had a problem with it when I did. You’re clearly not thinking straight here.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 1977, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what, sure, just fucking vote me. You were talking about how I wasn’t getting upset like I had in the past but you had a problem with it when I did. You’re clearly not thinking straight here.
Well then, please help me to fucking do that then.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 1976, Cheeky Wings wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 919, Datisi wrote:and have you considered that i'm peeved because i'm being shitpushed for no reason?
I wouldn’t say it’s “for no reason” and you swiping at me for using that wording out of turn just to use it yourself shows a stunning lack of self-awareness. And what about the push on you is bad here? I and others think Ydrasse is town, you seem to have a problem with that, and on some level it feels scum-motivated.
pooky started shitpushing me because i wrote one post then ghosted the thread, and then he started pushing me for not scumreading him back, because apparently that means i am terrified scum who's afraid of getting into a small shitfight. i don't think it's too unrealistic to say that those reasons are obviously nonsense.

i pretty much explained why i didn't like your push on me. your accusations of me being annoyed and of me questioning others's reads of ydrasse seem to be automatically assuming the worst case scenario without actually considering what is more likely to be happening. and your claim of me being threatened by ydrasse being townread also makes no sense, because how is that a threat to me?
tbh the Ydrasse being a threat thing feels like you’re running with something I said like once and acting like it’s a key point for me, I really just feel like you were bothered by Ydrasse getting townread easily for reasons other than that you SR her
try to convince me this is a genuine attempt at building a townblock and not a pocketing of the local village idiot?
I really cant rn but i think you're a valuable fulcrum player who helps keep town stable as ive seen it b4 and i want to wave off the pressure you're getting unjustly so you're able to shine.
interesting
In post 1075, Gamma Emerald wrote:@dats I feel like you were actively avoiding giving a real opinion on what you thought of me+Ircher as a unit to keep stances open, think I’ve made that clear
I might ISO you to figure out why you SR Ydrasse but I’m not really driven to do so rn so you condensing it a bit would help even if it’s just highlighting the focal points for when I
do
ISO you for it
In post 963, Datisi wrote:i'm scumreading her bc her intro read about me ghosting therefore me scum was very weird and obviously false, the backtrack she tried to do when i called her out on it was somewhat awkward, i feel like she's townreading me to placate me, and on the overall scale, she's done... nothing? like, you haven't responded to me asking where is she re-evaluating anything.
@gamms
The only thing that really stick out as really worth much is the bit about the backtrack, also don’t like you bringing in the idea that she hasn’t done anything because I feel like she’s done
some things
but not a lot
I’m not feeling tooo great about my Datisi SR and Deimos pushing me/Datisi as a dichotomy feels kinda yucky as a result

It was a combo of the AtE hitting a certain chord for me, it not feeling like how he was acting in mini 2246, and the fact that Deimos asking about voting between me and Datisi felt very much like a false dichotomy.
Like this, I don’t know what 2246 refers to, so a link or a quote would obviously help me know what you’re referring to.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88015
I have to watch a movie soon so don’t expect posting for like 2-3 hours
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
T3
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
T3
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1979, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 1976, Cheeky Wings wrote:
Spoiler:

interesting
do
ISO you for it
@gamms
some things
but not a lot

Like this, I don’t know what 2246 refers to, so a link or a quote would obviously help me know what you’re referring to.
mini normal 2246
datisi and I were scum together and won
Large Normal 241 is currently in play. PM me if you want to spectate or replace in!

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/37202 is in signups.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

I’m still not understanding Gamma’s case at all but reading that made me like Dats alot more.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1975, Cheeky Wings wrote:I don’t have to ask you anything. There are what like 8 people voting you and I’m trying to correctly sort you. If you want me to stop doing that, just say the word.
thats why im on the edge too.

i think whoever is on this acc rn is town for this specific reason -- we both have the similar thought process approaching gamma who is being pressured by multiple as well.

and some of this people also haven't made any great contributions either i believe.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1978, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 1977, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what, sure, just fucking vote me. You were talking about how I wasn’t getting upset like I had in the past but you had a problem with it when I did. You’re clearly not thinking straight here.
Well then, please help me to fucking do that then.
oop
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1982, Cheeky Wings wrote:I’m still not understanding Gamma’s case at all but reading that made me like Dats alot more.
i understand the defense -- i don't understand the aggressive nature of gamma tho.

i already explaiuned for the defense part -- and im willing to help u consoliadte that .

but im assuming gamma will post more regarding their aggresive nature later
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Taly »

Grandpa
do you think the current wagons are unjustified and if so, what are you gonna do about that?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1986, Taly wrote:
Grandpa
do you think the current wagons are unjustified and if so, what are you gonna do about that?
I was gon wait till gamma's response + cheeky

also need to get my work done -- expect to get my opinion / perspective on this whole fiasco later on (maybe around 12 am est)
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1987, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1986, Taly wrote:
Grandpa
I was gon wait till gamma's response + cheeky

also need to get my work done -- expect to get my opinion / perspective on this whole fiasco later on (maybe around 12 am est)
forgot to include -- that this is wait is also because I want to sit down and look at the origin of this scum read and read the interactions with it hence why I asked for cheeky to show me
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Taly »

Hmmm. Do I self combust the wagon I've begun on
Gamma
for a wagon on
Ircher
when I know I've wrongly tunneled them as town before, or do I do something else?
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Taly »

Nah I want a fresh face wagoned if I change.
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Taly »

I'm reminded why I want D1's to be less than 5 days long if the plist is over 20.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 1985, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1982, Cheeky Wings wrote:I’m still not understanding Gamma’s case at all but reading that made me like Dats alot more.
i understand the defense -- i don't understand the aggressive nature of gamma tho.

i already explaiuned for the defense part -- and im willing to help u consoliadte that .

Please do because I already quoted those posts, so I don’t still understand why Gamma thinks my timeline is “broken”? I still don’t understand the reads progression on Dats.

I don’t really understand why it was directed against me in particular since I don’t think anyone has put as much effort as me into trying to sort him.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1989, Taly wrote:Hmmm. Do I self combust the wagon I've begun on
Gamma
for a wagon on
Ircher
when I know I've wrongly tunneled them as town before, or do I do something else?
It really doesn't matter to me. Do as you feel is best.
Links: User Page | Player Ratings | GTKAS | Test
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Taly »

Omg that was a towny response what do I do now
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 1940, Gamma Emerald wrote:I am still not a fan of Ircher, besides that I’m not really that confident in anything
I acknowledge that Victorine is like, doing basically jack dick, but I replaced her in a game kinda like this one where she was town (big four mafia iirc). I also think the stuff about allusions to w/e are definitely things she’d do as town. She also just “finished” a scumgame where I feel like she actually played a fairly active early game?
I’m starting to doubt the Gamma wagon. Really the scummiest thing is the gif posting.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

like him how

The hell? You saw me get aggro
at you
in mini 2234, why are you surprised at me being like this???

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1992, Cheeky Wings wrote:

Please do because I already quoted those posts, so I don’t still understand why Gamma thinks my timeline is “broken”? I still don’t understand the reads progression on Dats.

I don’t really understand why it was directed against me in particular since I don’t think anyone has put as much effort as me into trying to sort him.
You were the one that was asserting that my read change on Datisi came after Toog disclosing his target. So I’m proving how you are wrong in that. My progression on Datisi should eventually become much clearer, but for now I’m trying to demonstrate how it was not done under duress like you believe.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Spoiler:

interesting
do
ISO you for it
@gamms
some things
but not a lot

I’m not convinced Gamma is scum.

And then there’s the whole Gamma could have tried to change toog’s mind but instead he buries himself with that? I just don’t know.

I think that makes more sense after a hammer in twilight. His thought progression here is definitely better than in either FFIV or Stumps.
Good Luck Buddy
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Good Luck Buddy »

hi everyone taking a break from work.
hows it goin?