Anything uPick (Endgame)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2128, Victorine wrote:
In post 2126, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 2123, Victorine wrote:blep
Victorine, I've seen you speak actual words so what's going on here, does your post restriction intensify over time or something
I am blue, I am blue
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Loftwing »

Victorine is rather confusing.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 2131, Loftwing wrote:I don't know why you'd be scunreading me based on my claims.
Also, you can just point to games where I was town and say that I was more active there, but what about scum games?

I've said this before and I'll say it again:

The purpose of Meta isn't to justify an execution on a player. The purpose of Meta isn't to get others to execute a player.
Meta is most useful to determine where you should be looking for scum.
Meta is not a Compass, which points at scum, Meta is a Map, which shows where scum might be.
Didn’t RC say somewhere that flavour and role weren’t necessarily connected?
Succulent hydra of CheekyTeeky and Nancy Drew 39
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 2134, ratmans wrote:
In post 2046, Galron wrote:Anyone else who came in late, would like to hear your thoughts.

Looking at the activity overview, read Clemency's ISO, there's less there than from anyone who started on time.

What's up Clemency?
What if we alternately limmed one lurker slot and one high poster slot
What if we try to determine who has the highest scum equity and base it on that?
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Loftwing »

Like, what satanic post restriction did RadiantCowbells give Vic that prevents them from at least trying to play the game?

I don't think that they have a post restriction based upon this, or at least if they do have one then RC is probably just satan.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Datisi »

now, a wall that absolutely nobody will give a shit about

re :

i said something along the lines of "i don't have exp with you, it's not an *actual* meta read". what i meant that i do have the dry information of "deimos is more enthusiastic as town than as scum", but i don't have the nuanced meta on how either of those two actually look. the only thing i was able to use there is my own general idea on how people act when they're (not) enthusiastic and how they fake it; and the general idea said you weren't wishing for death in those intro posts. which is why i'm annoyed that i'm being called out for tmi and "your read should have been the opposite because i wasn't acting enthusiastic there" when i did not see it like that, plain and simple. "arrived to the right conclusion with wrong premises and then got scumread for it" is a pain in the ass. (assuming you are town here, which, the jury is still out.)

excuse me for confusing the two, but like. if you're enjoying the game as town, then i think it's natural to assume you're posting more often and going to want to solve the game, because that's kinda what town does. i do feel you on not enjoying this game as much, i told myself i wans gonna stay away from anything with more than 14 players because i my brain just breaks down in these games, but rc bullied me into joining this so here we are i guess

ya, i generally expect that if someone enjoys the game more as town, that's gonna be visible by them actually playing the game. and i'm not saying your analysis should focus on us. but when you have one (1) scumping on a slot from page whatever, then there's so many other posts, and you ignore them all to say "yeah un that one post was bad lol" it makes you seem like you wanna cling on the scumread, but don't feel like putting in work to actually think about the read or re-evaluate it or whatever, so you're just handwaving everything else.

re :

i have not been paying attention, let me look at the things you linked

okay i looked at it. it does go further than i initially thought and it definitely isn't made up on the spot, but i am still standing behind my argument that some scum finds it easier to point out "inconsistencies" like that rather than do actual fake analysis. which is one of my problems with your slot. if you wanna argue or offer proof that you enjoying the game doesn't always translate into you solving (or having the wim to solve), you can do that.

however, a different argument could be made on whether scum!deimos thought that something like this would actually get people off his back. because i think scum under pressure at least tries to fake something townie sounding, it's rare that someone dumps posts they're aware of being bad on purpose, and deimos doesn't strike me as scum who's likely to do that. of course, this whole jjh/deimos thing could be planned theatre, but... i kind of doubt it.

what are the tl;dr on gamma again? i am kind of pretty skeptical of this wagon, considering a lot of the lurkers are kinda just like, doing absolutely nothing with it. like i figure there's scum between them, and i doubt they'd be like. you know, this. unless literally all scum is in the active players and it truly is town giving zero shits, but in that case we've probably already lost
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Spoiler:
In post 2143, Victorine wrote:Let me force you to read my stupid fanfic for a while...

"Wake up, sleepy head." Jasiri shook her mate with her paw "The ceremony won't wait!"

"Can't it wait for a little longer?" Janja groaned in response, turning around with intent to continue sleeping

"I suppose it can be postponed for a little while longer." Jasiri smiles "But no longer than a half an hour. After all, it's not every day that someone becomes royalty. Or rather, two someones."

Janja smiles as well. At least until the true meaning of her words reaches his brain. Then he sits bolt upright, eyes going wide.

"Wait, are you saying what I think you're saying?!" he asks

"If you think I am saying you're gonna be the King of the Outlands, then yes." Jasiri giggles

"B..but...I..." Janja stutters "I nominated you as the Queen partially because I knew I would do a lousy job at ruling. You saw how me and my clan failed each time I tried to lead them. Now I will fail on a much bigger scale, and I don't want that."

He starts to wheeze, and Jasiri frowns once she realizes he is having a nervous breakdown.

"Janja...calm down." she says "The fact you're so worried about this in the first place is precisely why you'd make a good king."

"I have to agree with her." another familiar voice rings out

Janja and Jasiri look at the former King of the Pridelands. Simba is older now, and it shows. His movements are slower and his breath is more labored. His eyes, however, are filled with affection. Both Jasiri and Janja can see it.

"Simba." Jasiri curtsies respectfully "What brings you here?"

"I happened to overhear Janja's worries, so I decided to give him some advice, from a former King to a future one." Simba smiles gently "Do not let self-doubt hold you back. I did, and that turned out to be a mistake."

"And why were you in the Outlands?" Jasiri asks

"To tell the truth, I wanted to visit my son." Simba admits "Well, adoptive son. We spent so little time together before I had to give him away."

"Why didn't you visit him before?" Jasiri prompts

"I was sidetracked with my royal duties and raising my own children." Simba says "And then when Kion grew up, he had a lot of encounters with my adoptive son. And he told me all about those per my request. That way, I was able to keep tabs on him."

"And who is this adopted son of yours?" Jasiri tilted her head curiously

"Well, as you know, two of my children became royalty. Kiara is Queen of the Pridelands and Kion is the King of the Tree of Life." Simba says "So then, what if I said that my adopted child is about to become royalty as well?"

Jasiri looks at Janja, and their eyes widen simultaneosly. Then Jasiri giggles.

"Oh, yes." she chortles "A lion adopting a hyena! Now I've seen everything!"

"You will bring the hyenas back to the Pridelands." Simba continues "Just as your parents would have wanted."

Janja turns away at that declaration, looking sad.

"I never knew my parents." he whispers "I never even met them. You know them better than I ever will. Why do you get to know them better than me?!"

Then he bolts off before either Jasiri or Simba could stop him.

"Janja..." Jasiri whispers

She's about to follow, but a lion's paw blocks her path.

"He needs some time to himself." Simba says "I suggest you postpone the coronation ceremony until tomorrow. In the meantime, I'll talk to him."

Janja is lying on cold, hard stone. Tears are flowing down his face without reservation as he gnaws on a bone.

Then a zebra carcass is placed down in front of him, and a warm body lies down next to him.

"Let it all out, son." Simba says "It's been twenty years since I last called you that, you know..."

Janja doesn't look up, but he does start munching on the zebra carcass instead.

"You were quite the troublemaker back then." Simba says "And according to Kion, you still were well into your teenage years."

"And yet, you were quick to disbelieve I had changed." Janja says

"Yes, that was an unfortunate development." Simba admits with a sigh "To be honest, you brought back Scar and I...I thought he had corrupted you fully. That, and twenty years of causing trouble...I thought that the little pip I knew back then was gone forever. Fortunately, you were able to prove me wrong. And that is why I'll make one final decree as King. Kiara and Kovu already agreed as well, as did Kion. From now on, the hyenas are welcome in the Pridelands and at the Tree of Life alike as long as they don't cause too much mayhem. I do this for you and for your mate's joint clan."

"Thank you." Janja manages to say

"Now you should rest for today." Simba begins to leave "I convinced Jasiri to postpone the ceremony for your sake. Me and my family will attend. All of us will attend the coronation. It's a family affair, after all."

"So me and Kion have been brothers this whole time?" Janja smirks

"Adoptive brothers." Simba corrects "But yes. And you fought, as brothers should."

"And I held my adoptive sister and mother hostage." Janja adds

"Yes, you did." Simba remarks off-handedly "It was Ushari's idea, to be fair."

"Maybe." Janja grins "Still, that's one weird family tree. But...I was told my real parents died. How did they die?"

"They were killed." is all Simba says "I need to get going now, and you need to rest."

When Janja and Jasiri wake up the next day, the sun is high up in the sky. They stand up slowly and drink a little from the pond, before they are interrupted by Madoa, who runs up to them.

"The royal family are coming...all of them." she says "And so is the Lion Guard."

"Which one, Kion's or Vitani's?" Jasiri asks

"Both of them." Madoa replies

"Well, then, this will be interesting..." Janja says

"Very interesting." another voice says

"Ah, Vitani is here." Madoa says

"Indeed." Vitani stops to look at Janja "You look like Shenzi...and Banzai as well. You must be their biological offspring."

"I can't be. They died in a fire long before I was born. Every hyena knows the story. And my parents were killed, so that can't be true." Janja denies

"That's not what happened." Vitani smiles sadly "Your parents were killed by my mother."

"That's not entirely true." Simba says "Your mother died giving birth to you and your father was killed by my officers."

Janja looks between Vitani and Simba, unsure which version to believe. Nala, Kiara, Kovu and Vitani's guard are there as well.

Then Jasiri clears her throat.

"I hate to interrupt, but the ceremony is about to start."

Janja has a sneaking suspicion she did so for his sake.

That is when Kion, his mate and his guard appear.

"I believe we've come to an acceptable alternative for your ceremony." Jasiri tells Simba

Wema and Tunu walk up, each one carrying what appears to be a makeshift crown made of twigs and leaves in their mouth

"Indeed." Simba agrees

"Then let the coronation ceremony begin!" Jasiri announces

Wema and Tunu approach Janja and Jasiri and put the crowns onto their heads as everyone is watching.

"Presenting the new Queen and King of the Outlands." Madoa announces "Good luck, you guys."

"Thanks, sis." Jasiri says "We'll need it...both of us will need it."

Janja tunes out most of what happens next. Instead he thinks about his parents and tries to figure out which story is true.

After the ceremony is finished, he is approached by Kion and Rani.

"Thinking about your parents?" Rani asks softly "Mine were killed too, so I understand how you feel."

"If what Simba says is true, then I killed my mother." Janja says morosely

"You didn't." Rani says comfortingly "It's just one of those things that happen."

Janja doesn't answer. Instead, he wanders off.

"He needs to be alone now." Rani advises "Except you, Jasiri. He needs you, I think."

"Got it." Jasiri says and takes off after him.

So have you figured out my alignment from this yet?

So, are you supposed to be Jasiri here or one of the other characters?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 2154, Loftwing wrote:Like, what satanic post restriction did RadiantCowbells give Vic that prevents them from at least trying to play the game?

I don't think that they have a post restriction based upon this, or at least if they do have one then RC is probably just satan.
Both of those are equally possible. :P

Yeah, I don’t have a clue what Victorine is doing but unless the post restriction is specific to that story she posted, I have no clue what else it could be but I also don’t understand why she claims a post restriction and isn’t even trying to sound post restricted.

Gamma, I’m not getting scum vibes from Loft.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Datisi »

i have a post restriction where i can't copy paste my role pm into the thread
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:56 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 2158, Datisi wrote:i have a post restriction where i can't copy paste my role pm into the thread
Me too, I think it’s commonly referred to as a “Varsoon”. :lol:
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 2158, Datisi wrote:i have a post restriction where i can't copy paste my role pm into the thread
:O me too!
Victorine
Victorine
Townie
Victorine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Victorine »

In post 2156, Cheeky Wings wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2143, Victorine wrote:Let me force you to read my stupid fanfic for a while...

"Wake up, sleepy head." Jasiri shook her mate with her paw "The ceremony won't wait!"

"Can't it wait for a little longer?" Janja groaned in response, turning around with intent to continue sleeping

"I suppose it can be postponed for a little while longer." Jasiri smiles "But no longer than a half an hour. After all, it's not every day that someone becomes royalty. Or rather, two someones."

Janja smiles as well. At least until the true meaning of her words reaches his brain. Then he sits bolt upright, eyes going wide.

"If you think I am saying you're gonna be the King of the Outlands, then yes." Jasiri giggles

"B..but...I..." Janja stutters "I nominated you as the Queen partially because I knew I would do a lousy job at ruling. You saw how me and my clan failed each time I tried to lead them. Now I will fail on a much bigger scale, and I don't want that."

He starts to wheeze, and Jasiri frowns once she realizes he is having a nervous breakdown.

"Janja...calm down." she says "The fact you're so worried about this in the first place is precisely why you'd make a good king."

Janja and Jasiri look at the former King of the Pridelands. Simba is older now, and it shows. His movements are slower and his breath is more labored. His eyes, however, are filled with affection. Both Jasiri and Janja can see it.

"I happened to overhear Janja's worries, so I decided to give him some advice, from a former King to a future one." Simba smiles gently "Do not let self-doubt hold you back. I did, and that turned out to be a mistake."

"To tell the truth, I wanted to visit my son." Simba admits "Well, adoptive son. We spent so little time together before I had to give him away."

"I was sidetracked with my royal duties and raising my own children." Simba says "And then when Kion grew up, he had a lot of encounters with my adoptive son. And he told me all about those per my request. That way, I was able to keep tabs on him."

"Well, as you know, two of my children became royalty. Kiara is Queen of the Pridelands and Kion is the King of the Tree of Life." Simba says "So then, what if I said that my adopted child is about to become royalty as well?"

"You will bring the hyenas back to the Pridelands." Simba continues "Just as your parents would have wanted."

"I never knew my parents." he whispers "I never even met them. You know them better than I ever will. Why do you get to know them better than me?!"

"He needs some time to himself." Simba says "I suggest you postpone the coronation ceremony until tomorrow. In the meantime, I'll talk to him."

Janja is lying on cold, hard stone. Tears are flowing down his face without reservation as he gnaws on a bone.

Then a zebra carcass is placed down in front of him, and a warm body lies down next to him.

"Let it all out, son." Simba says "It's been twenty years since I last called you that, you know..."

"You were quite the troublemaker back then." Simba says "And according to Kion, you still were well into your teenage years."

"Yes, that was an unfortunate development." Simba admits with a sigh "To be honest, you brought back Scar and I...I thought he had corrupted you fully. That, and twenty years of causing trouble...I thought that the little pip I knew back then was gone forever. Fortunately, you were able to prove me wrong. And that is why I'll make one final decree as King. Kiara and Kovu already agreed as well, as did Kion. From now on, the hyenas are welcome in the Pridelands and at the Tree of Life alike as long as they don't cause too much mayhem. I do this for you and for your mate's joint clan."

"Now you should rest for today." Simba begins to leave "I convinced Jasiri to postpone the ceremony for your sake. Me and my family will attend. All of us will attend the coronation. It's a family affair, after all."

"Adoptive brothers." Simba corrects "But yes. And you fought, as brothers should."

"Maybe." Janja grins "Still, that's one weird family tree. But...I was told my real parents died. How did they die?"

"They were killed." is all Simba says "I need to get going now, and you need to rest."

When Janja and Jasiri wake up the next day, the sun is high up in the sky. They stand up slowly and drink a little from the pond, before they are interrupted by Madoa, who runs up to them.

"The royal family are coming...all of them." she says "And so is the Lion Guard."

"Indeed." Vitani stops to look at Janja "You look like Shenzi...and Banzai as well. You must be their biological offspring."

"I can't be. They died in a fire long before I was born. Every hyena knows the story. And my parents were killed, so that can't be true." Janja denies

"That's not what happened." Vitani smiles sadly "Your parents were killed by my mother."

"That's not entirely true." Simba says "Your mother died giving birth to you and your father was killed by my officers."

Janja looks between Vitani and Simba, unsure which version to believe. Nala, Kiara, Kovu and Vitani's guard are there as well.

"I believe we've come to an acceptable alternative for your ceremony." Jasiri tells Simba

Wema and Tunu walk up, each one carrying what appears to be a makeshift crown made of twigs and leaves in their mouth

"Indeed." Simba agrees

Wema and Tunu approach Janja and Jasiri and put the crowns onto their heads as everyone is watching.

"Presenting the new Queen and King of the Outlands." Madoa announces "Good luck, you guys."

Janja tunes out most of what happens next. Instead he thinks about his parents and tries to figure out which story is true.

"Thinking about your parents?" Rani asks softly "Mine were killed too, so I understand how you feel."

"You didn't." Rani says comfortingly "It's just one of those things that happen."

"He needs to be alone now." Rani advises "Except you, Jasiri. He needs you, I think."

I was supposed to be Janja, but RC misread my intentions, so this is me pretending to be him while upholding my restriction at the same time.
Show
My darling is wonderful in their simplicity

-

Alt of somebody
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 2161, Victorine wrote:
Spoiler:

"Indeed." Simba agrees

I was supposed to be Janja, but RC misread my intentions, so this is me pretending to be him while upholding my restriction at the same time.
Will your post restriction be lifted at some point because if it’s real, I might lean slight town based on this but it’s really not enough to town bin you for the entire game based off of this because we have no way of knowing if it’s true or fake at this point.

What is your specific flavour since you claim it’s non Janja?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Pooky can you post more because my hydra partner really hates your hydra partner. :lol:

Titus, Gypyx, why do you sr Ircher?
Good Luck Buddy
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Good Luck Buddy »

I think he's despondent and site flaked because Sakura-chan ignored his advances :3
Good Luck Buddy
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:27 pm

so uh how sure r u that gamma is town
Victorine
Victorine
Townie
Victorine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Victorine »

In post 2162, Cheeky Wings wrote:
Spoiler:

"Indeed." Simba agrees

Will your post restriction be lifted at some point because if it’s real, I might lean slight town based on this but it’s really not enough to town bin you for the entire game based off of this because we have no way of knowing if it’s true or fake at this point.

What is your specific flavour since you claim it’s non Janja?
No, it will not be lifted unless I die. As for my flavor, you'll find out sooner or later.
Show

-

Alt of somebody
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 2154, Loftwing wrote:Like, what satanic post restriction did RadiantCowbells give Vic that prevents them from at least trying to play the game?

It seems you seem to believe or know that Vic is town because you've implicitly ruled out here the possibility that Vic is scum.
Hmm.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Spoiler:

"Indeed." Simba agrees

:O it speaks!
~C
Victorine
Victorine
Townie
Victorine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Victorine »

Strobe.
Show

-

Alt of somebody
Good Luck Buddy
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:33 pm

vicky have you scumread me yet? :3
Victorine
Victorine
Townie
Victorine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Victorine »

In post 2170, Good Luck Buddy wrote:vicky have you scumread me yet? :3
That depends on what your opinion is regarding my play...or lack thereof, to quote your own words.
Show

-

Alt of somebody
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 2163, Cheeky Wings wrote:Pooky can you post more because my hydra partner really hates your hydra partner. :lol:

Titus, Gypyx, why do you sr Ircher?
I love Fire really. Not his fault he's scum, I get it. It's hard trying to play scum under RCs watch huh.
~C
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2044, Galron wrote:
In post 1980, Gamma Emerald wrote:https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88015
I have to watch a movie soon so don’t expect posting for like 2-3 hours
Which movie?
In post 2045, Galron wrote:I am not going to read 80 pages after coming in late. Likely will just vote the biggest wagon.
In post 2046, Galron wrote:Anyone else who came in late, would like to hear your thoughts.

Looking at the activity overview, read Clemency's ISO, there's less there than from anyone who started on time.

What's up Clemency?
this is scummy af.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Datisi »

ye ok sure

VOTE: galron
~M