Anything uPick (Endgame)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: grandpmamo
his response to my frustration really just sucks, it feels like he’s trying to call my feelings fake which is both scummy and kinda shitty personally
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

Ok like maybe what I'm calling resistance to "recency bias" is actually just being tunneled so I encourage you to convince me dat is town
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2195, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 2173, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2044, Galron wrote:
In post 1980, Gamma Emerald wrote:https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88015
I have to watch a movie soon so don’t expect posting for like 2-3 hours
Which movie?
In post 2045, Galron wrote:I am not going to read 80 pages after coming in late. Likely will just vote the biggest wagon.
In post 2046, Galron wrote:Anyone else who came in late, would like to hear your thoughts.

Looking at the activity overview, read Clemency's ISO, there's less there than from anyone who started on time.

What's up Clemency?
this is scummy af.
This is scummy af.
~C
what me? let me explain --

lol galron literally contradicts his thought process. (sometimes seen as a slip) contradiction of thought process in own's own mental capacity is usually a scum thing to do (or sometimes a PR move)

They come in with filler content by asking them "which movie" which had no relation to what Galron was previously stating then goes on to say they will not read and say they will vote the biggest wagon -- which is ok ig... but stil not a favorable thing to do (sheeping is usually done by scum after laziness is prompted)

3rd -- they come in and say they want people's thoughts after a prompted assumtpion they was going to read the last page and sheep whomever -- meaning they have done an uncious tell of hey im just gonna act like imm doing something by asking other people what their thoughts on this but im not gonna listen to you because im voting whomever is the biggest majority since i already told myself that i wasn't gonna read past info.

the past info is not going to be regualted with new info -- that's a psychological deem way of thinking and its honestly if you really think about it, you can see why galron is scum for this especially with the introduction of the filler content that attributed to their fake "helpfulness"

but this is only a theory... a scum theory ofc.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

VOTE: Grandpamo
Flash wagon gooooo.
~C
Succulent hydra of CheekyTeeky and Nancy Drew 39
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2200, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: grandpmamo
his response to my frustration really just sucks, it feels like he’s trying to call my feelings fake which is both scummy and kinda shitty personally
lol i never fucking responded to u even wa.y

where did this energy come from? ill be afk and i still plan to respond to u from yesterday, i just never had the time to really sit down and look at the interactions like i said yesterday lol relaxation por favor
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2198, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 1753, GrandpaMo wrote:hey guys... funny thing is i never got a game start pm so i never knew the game started lol
In post 1756, GrandpaMo wrote:there is a lot of aggressive ppl on this thread LOL

this is probably due to the nature of the roles everyone has
Yeah this can go. I caught my first obv scum.
~C
ouu intersting thought process. ill respond later kek when i come backl
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

I countered Grandpamo's counterwagon on galron.
Count those chickens yo.
~C
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Deimos come cross the road.
~C
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

I am currently thinking
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

This is the Gamma Emerald way: my WIM has the potential to flux wildly. Same with my opinions, if someone says the right key words they can un-lock a read, or I sometimes just think myself into reconsidering entire games at times
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Taly »

Cheeky
, I unfortunately can't give you 3 names on slots I find scummy because I'm hardly skimming these pages just to say I'm caught up.

Unless my ego gets stroked or poked I'm probably LHF this D1.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Victorine
Victorine
Townie
Victorine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Victorine »

In post 2181, Cheeky Wings wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2166, Victorine wrote:
In post 2162, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 2161, Victorine wrote:
In post 2156, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 2143, Victorine wrote:Let me force you to read my stupid fanfic for a while...

"Wake up, sleepy head." Jasiri shook her mate with her paw "The ceremony won't wait!"

"Can't it wait for a little longer?" Janja groaned in response, turning around with intent to continue sleeping

"I suppose it can be postponed for a little while longer." Jasiri smiles "But no longer than a half an hour. After all, it's not every day that someone becomes royalty. Or rather, two someones."

Janja smiles as well. At least until the true meaning of her words reaches his brain. Then he sits bolt upright, eyes going wide.

"Wait, are you saying what I think you're saying?!" he asks

"If you think I am saying you're gonna be the King of the Outlands, then yes." Jasiri giggles

"B..but...I..." Janja stutters "I nominated you as the Queen partially because I knew I would do a lousy job at ruling. You saw how me and my clan failed each time I tried to lead them. Now I will fail on a much bigger scale, and I don't want that."

He starts to wheeze, and Jasiri frowns once she realizes he is having a nervous breakdown.

"Janja...calm down." she says "The fact you're so worried about this in the first place is precisely why you'd make a good king."

"I have to agree with her." another familiar voice rings out

Janja and Jasiri look at the former King of the Pridelands. Simba is older now, and it shows. His movements are slower and his breath is more labored. His eyes, however, are filled with affection. Both Jasiri and Janja can see it.

"Simba." Jasiri curtsies respectfully "What brings you here?"

"I happened to overhear Janja's worries, so I decided to give him some advice, from a former King to a future one." Simba smiles gently "Do not let self-doubt hold you back. I did, and that turned out to be a mistake."

"And why were you in the Outlands?" Jasiri asks

"To tell the truth, I wanted to visit my son." Simba admits "Well, adoptive son. We spent so little time together before I had to give him away."

"Why didn't you visit him before?" Jasiri prompts

"I was sidetracked with my royal duties and raising my own children." Simba says "And then when Kion grew up, he had a lot of encounters with my adoptive son. And he told me all about those per my request. That way, I was able to keep tabs on him."

"And who is this adopted son of yours?" Jasiri tilted her head curiously

"Well, as you know, two of my children became royalty. Kiara is Queen of the Pridelands and Kion is the King of the Tree of Life." Simba says "So then, what if I said that my adopted child is about to become royalty as well?"

Jasiri looks at Janja, and their eyes widen simultaneosly. Then Jasiri giggles.

"Oh, yes." she chortles "A lion adopting a hyena! Now I've seen everything!"

"You will bring the hyenas back to the Pridelands." Simba continues "Just as your parents would have wanted."

Janja turns away at that declaration, looking sad.

"I never knew my parents." he whispers "I never even met them. You know them better than I ever will. Why do you get to know them better than me?!"

Then he bolts off before either Jasiri or Simba could stop him.

"Janja..." Jasiri whispers

She's about to follow, but a lion's paw blocks her path.

"He needs some time to himself." Simba says "I suggest you postpone the coronation ceremony until tomorrow. In the meantime, I'll talk to him."

Janja is lying on cold, hard stone. Tears are flowing down his face without reservation as he gnaws on a bone.

Then a zebra carcass is placed down in front of him, and a warm body lies down next to him.

"Let it all out, son." Simba says "It's been twenty years since I last called you that, you know..."

Janja doesn't look up, but he does start munching on the zebra carcass instead.

"You were quite the troublemaker back then." Simba says "And according to Kion, you still were well into your teenage years."

"And yet, you were quick to disbelieve I had changed." Janja says

"Yes, that was an unfortunate development." Simba admits with a sigh "To be honest, you brought back Scar and I...I thought he had corrupted you fully. That, and twenty years of causing trouble...I thought that the little pip I knew back then was gone forever. Fortunately, you were able to prove me wrong. And that is why I'll make one final decree as King. Kiara and Kovu already agreed as well, as did Kion. From now on, the hyenas are welcome in the Pridelands and at the Tree of Life alike as long as they don't cause too much mayhem. I do this for you and for your mate's joint clan."

"Thank you." Janja manages to say

"Now you should rest for today." Simba begins to leave "I convinced Jasiri to postpone the ceremony for your sake. Me and my family will attend. All of us will attend the coronation. It's a family affair, after all."

"So me and Kion have been brothers this whole time?" Janja smirks

"Adoptive brothers." Simba corrects "But yes. And you fought, as brothers should."

"And I held my adoptive sister and mother hostage." Janja adds

"Yes, you did." Simba remarks off-handedly "It was Ushari's idea, to be fair."

"Maybe." Janja grins "Still, that's one weird family tree. But...I was told my real parents died. How did they die?"

"They were killed." is all Simba says "I need to get going now, and you need to rest."

When Janja and Jasiri wake up the next day, the sun is high up in the sky. They stand up slowly and drink a little from the pond, before they are interrupted by Madoa, who runs up to them.

"The royal family are coming...all of them." she says "And so is the Lion Guard."

"Which one, Kion's or Vitani's?" Jasiri asks

"Both of them." Madoa replies

"Well, then, this will be interesting..." Janja says

"Very interesting." another voice says

"Ah, Vitani is here." Madoa says

"Indeed." Vitani stops to look at Janja "You look like Shenzi...and Banzai as well. You must be their biological offspring."

"I can't be. They died in a fire long before I was born. Every hyena knows the story. And my parents were killed, so that can't be true." Janja denies

"That's not what happened." Vitani smiles sadly "Your parents were killed by my mother."

"That's not entirely true." Simba says "Your mother died giving birth to you and your father was killed by my officers."

Janja looks between Vitani and Simba, unsure which version to believe. Nala, Kiara, Kovu and Vitani's guard are there as well.

Then Jasiri clears her throat.

"I hate to interrupt, but the ceremony is about to start."

Janja has a sneaking suspicion she did so for his sake.

That is when Kion, his mate and his guard appear.

"I believe we've come to an acceptable alternative for your ceremony." Jasiri tells Simba

Wema and Tunu walk up, each one carrying what appears to be a makeshift crown made of twigs and leaves in their mouth

"Indeed." Simba agrees

"Then let the coronation ceremony begin!" Jasiri announces

Wema and Tunu approach Janja and Jasiri and put the crowns onto their heads as everyone is watching.

"Presenting the new Queen and King of the Outlands." Madoa announces "Good luck, you guys."

"Thanks, sis." Jasiri says "We'll need it...both of us will need it."

Janja tunes out most of what happens next. Instead he thinks about his parents and tries to figure out which story is true.

After the ceremony is finished, he is approached by Kion and Rani.

"Thinking about your parents?" Rani asks softly "Mine were killed too, so I understand how you feel."

"If what Simba says is true, then I killed my mother." Janja says morosely

"You didn't." Rani says comfortingly "It's just one of those things that happen."

Janja doesn't answer. Instead, he wanders off.

"He needs to be alone now." Rani advises "Except you, Jasiri. He needs you, I think."

"Got it." Jasiri says and takes off after him.

So have you figured out my alignment from this yet?
So, are you supposed to be Jasiri here or one of the other characters?
I was supposed to be Janja, but RC misread my intentions, so this is me pretending to be him while upholding my restriction at the same time.
Will your post restriction be lifted at some point because if it’s real, I might lean slight town based on this but it’s really not enough to town bin you for the entire game based off of this because we have no way of knowing if it’s true or fake at this point.

What is your specific flavour since you claim it’s non Janja?
No, it will not be lifted unless I die. As for my flavor, you'll find out sooner or later.

How are we expected to honestly sort you then?
Use mah meta?

Gamma, tell them who my main is
Show
My darling is wonderful in their simplicity

-

Alt of somebody
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nancy has already compared you to other games on your other accounts, she knows who you are

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Spoiler:
In post 2194, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 2188, Datisi wrote:
In post 2184, Deimos27 wrote:I don't think you can ISO me and say with intellectual honesty that my play has been characterised by handwaving everyone's content except two early tells from you + Gamma.
good thing that's not what i'm saying. your play has been characterized by handwaving all of the content i and gamma have produced that happened after your pings. as in, it feels like you're not taking anything else we're saying into consideration. i wasn't saying that about literally everyone's content.
Ok well then I doubly don't understand how you can consistently say that you think it's fine for me not to focus on you two.
I guess you're saying I need to focus a little more than I have so far but I don't need to focus much more?

Lest people forget I'm gonna remind everyone of all the other reasons I cited for my reads on Gamma and Dat:

1. Gamma's Datisi read
2. Datisi's Ydra read
3. Gamma talking about a "good townblock forming"
4. Gamma's

No one asked for elaboration on these they went straight to an "omg you're actually still using those
old
tells how bad is that" type mentality.
Guess what, I think those tells are important, so I'm gonna continue to cite them.

Do you think I'm being disingenuous when I say that I think my tells on you are good enough to focus on sorting other players? Because that's what matters. Disagreeing with my scumhunting philosophy of focusing on players from whom I've not gotten a tell I consider reliable is one thing, thinking I'm scum faking the belief that you and Gamma fall into this category is another.

I understand why you think this but even if Gamma’s scum here, which I think is possible, Gamma’s pushing Dats here reads more to me like a possible tmi on Ydra if anything and I’m not even sure on that but why hypothetically would Gamma!scum going down redact their sr on Dats if he’s a buddy?

I know that’s the conclusion I initially jumped too but I think based off of meta, if Gamma’s scum here, this reads more like a push on town!Dats than SvS to me.

I think if Gamma’s actually scum with Dats, he’d scumread him for something that actually sounds scummy, not “he’s threatened by Ydra townreads”. Iow, scum!Gamma pushing a buddy would find something clearly scum indicative about their buddy. So if Gamma’s scum, then I think it’s SvT because this isn’t the way scum!Gamma pushes a buddy. If scum (and I’m still on the fence about that), this is the way he pushes town. So I think Gamma/Dats are unaligned.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 2202, GrandpaMo wrote:They come in with filler content by asking them "which movie" which had no relation to what Galron was previously stating then goes on to say they will not read and say they will vote the biggest wagon -- which is ok ig... but stil not a favorable thing to do (sheeping is usually done by scum after laziness is prompted)
I kind of actually agree with this part just because as scum I often do the same thing where I make some game-related posts and then out of the blue throw in some weird non game-related comment (like "which movie") which is psychologically I guess a result of some inclination to show that I'm relaxed, happy to chat about stuff with my mates, but in this context looks a bit unnatural
3rd -- they come in and say they want people's thoughts after a prompted assumtpion they was going to read the last page and sheep whomever -- meaning they have done an uncious tell of hey im just gonna act like imm doing something by asking other people what their thoughts on this but im not gonna listen to you because im voting whomever is the biggest majority since i already told myself that i wasn't gonna read past info.
This reasoning on the other hand I don't get at all
Victorine
Victorine
Townie
Victorine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Victorine »

Then why is she asking me on how to read me, kknowing I am biased, instead of forming her opinions? It looks to me like an excuse.
Show
My darling is wonderful in their simplicity

-

Alt of somebody
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because she’s struggling because of the post restriction

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 2198, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 1753, GrandpaMo wrote:hey guys... funny thing is i never got a game start pm so i never knew the game started lol
In post 1756, GrandpaMo wrote:there is a lot of aggressive ppl on this thread LOL

this is probably due to the nature of the roles everyone has
Yeah this can go. I caught my first obv scum.
~C
Mo is a slot that gets miselimed alot. I was lock convinced he was scum in two games I played with him. I want to see more before I rush to judgment on him.

Also, he’s the first one to claim delayed role pm, so that looks better than anyone claiming it later.
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Taly »

Legit asking people to carry me atm
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 2213, Cheeky Wings wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2194, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 2188, Datisi wrote:
In post 2184, Deimos27 wrote:I don't think you can ISO me and say with intellectual honesty that my play has been characterised by handwaving everyone's content except two early tells from you + Gamma.
good thing that's not what i'm saying. your play has been characterized by handwaving all of the content i and gamma have produced that happened after your pings. as in, it feels like you're not taking anything else we're saying into consideration. i wasn't saying that about literally everyone's content.
Ok well then I doubly don't understand how you can consistently say that you think it's fine for me not to focus on you two.
I guess you're saying I need to focus a little more than I have so far but I don't need to focus much more?

Lest people forget I'm gonna remind everyone of all the other reasons I cited for my reads on Gamma and Dat:

1. Gamma's Datisi read
2. Datisi's Ydra read
3. Gamma talking about a "good townblock forming"
4. Gamma's

No one asked for elaboration on these they went straight to an "omg you're actually still using those
old
tells how bad is that" type mentality.
Guess what, I think those tells are important, so I'm gonna continue to cite them.

Do you think I'm being disingenuous when I say that I think my tells on you are good enough to focus on sorting other players? Because that's what matters. Disagreeing with my scumhunting philosophy of focusing on players from whom I've not gotten a tell I consider reliable is one thing, thinking I'm scum faking the belief that you and Gamma fall into this category is another.

I understand why you think this but even if Gamma’s scum here, which I think is possible, Gamma’s pushing Dats here reads more to me like a possible tmi on Ydra if anything and I’m not even sure on that but why hypothetically would Gamma!scum going down redact their sr on Dats if he’s a buddy?

I know that’s the conclusion I initially jumped too but I think based off of meta, if Gamma’s scum here, this reads more like a push on town!Dats than SvS to me.

I think if Gamma’s actually scum with Dats, he’d scumread him for something that actually sounds scummy, not “he’s threatened by Ydra townreads”. Iow, scum!Gamma pushing a buddy would find something clearly scum indicative about their buddy. So if Gamma’s scum, then I think it’s SvT because this isn’t the way scum!Gamma pushes a buddy. If scum (and I’m still on the fence about that), this is the way he pushes town. So I think Gamma/Dats are unaligned.
I didn't mean to argue that they're teamed. I was hoping they'd be but I wasn't really expecting to be right about both.

In my experience scum's information advantage can make them see all sorts of ghost scumreads on their buddies that to the rest of town don't look "clearly scum indicative" but to the scum looks so clearly scum indicative that they feel strongly inclined to bus for it. Whether Gamma is the kind of player who'd make that kind of novice mistake is another matter, and the answer I guess is probably not, so in that sense I agree. And yeah instead of redacting his sr of Dat on death's row I do suspect he would've doubled down or at least kept things as they were for distancing if they were buddies.

So all in all I guess I see this as a good bit of reasoning? And even if I wasn't really expecting to be correct about both of them the fact that I'm likely to be wrong about at least one does now make me doubt my competence on the other a little more.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 2200, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: grandpmamo
I get wrongly accused of that all the time and yeah it definitely sucks but I don’t see why that makes him scum?
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Taly »

I'd sheep
Titus
but I feel her
"I don't like this Goddess Titus shit"
and don't want to contribute to it.

Also
Titus
, is it correct to say this is a towntell from you? I've only seen you give this vex out as town.
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Taly »

Nancy
really is town this game, huh.
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Taly »

Nancy
, what is your readrate on
Pooky
?
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

I was kinda leaning town on GrandpaMo tbh
And I'm not really understanding what the case against them is exactly