Anything uPick (Endgame)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2322, Taly wrote:Oh shit. T/S alarm with Gamma/grandpa. Mmm. Fuck.

not quite.

gamma done this before as town and that's what's hurting my thought process.

and ik im town
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 2284, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think my voting might be the biggest thing to read me on, I’ve kinda been playing like I used to way back when I started where I make wild and frequent votes trying to throw my weight around.
Another thing I wish you wouldn’t do unless you can find quotes to back it up is continue to respond to my questions with self-meta. Ftr, I don’t have any problem with self-meta obviously or I’d be a hypocrite but you’re invoking self-meta in lieu of actually answer my question here.

See, the main problem with this is, why couldn’t scum!you be replicating old town meta? If it’s recent town meta, it’s possibly valuable but my meta has drastically changed since I first started playing in 2017 and my very earliest townplay probably more closely resembles some of my scumgames because when I first started playing, I was either constantly being wagoned or miselimbait and after one game where I made an extremely unpopular hardtunnel and got miselimed and couldn’t convince anyone I was town, I became mainly focused with surviving rather than solving, so obviously that’s changed considerably but I can still sometimes fall into those old patterns which I did in my only newbie game on this sire but it’s still extremely rare though.
Succulent hydra of CheekyTeeky and Nancy Drew 39
Good Luck Buddy
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Good Luck Buddy »

would u be willing to testify to ur townness in a court of law
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2323, Good Luck Buddy wrote:

enlighten me. it looks boring and nothing to do with game.
i agree. im starting to get bored of getting back and forth. gamma's allignment gets solved later after possible galron

wait...

what is ur thooughts on galron @gamma
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 2320, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1756, GrandpaMo wrote:there is a lot of aggressive ppl on this thread LOL

this is probably due to the nature of the roles everyone has
Okay hang the fuck on why were you reacting like you did to me when you posted this before?????

This isn't S/S.

Maybe T/T?
Good Luck Buddy wrote:

enlighten me. it looks boring and nothing to do with game.
Grandpa does not read very sincere.

But Gamma-scum doesn't just potshot at a buddy's early ISO when they go at it?
Deimos27 wrote:
In post 2241, Good Luck Buddy wrote:if anyone is asset this game its gonna be u and jjh. I trust u 2 insights more than mine when it comes to analysis
Taly what do you think of this post given the context that Fire has never played with town!me and is basing his opinion off of the analytical playstyle I displayed in a scumgame
Potentially informed but I don't know enough context or even have enough strength behind the thought to pursue it.
GrandpaMo wrote:

not quite.

gamma done this before as town and that's what's hurting my thought process.

and ik im town
I'm confused. Gamma is a hard null to you, but if Gamma has done this as town before, why question whether he is scum?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2326, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 2284, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think my voting might be the biggest thing to read me on, I’ve kinda been playing like I used to way back when I started where I make wild and frequent votes trying to throw my weight around.
Another thing I wish you wouldn’t do unless you can find quotes to back it up is continue to respond to my questions with self-meta. Ftr, I don’t have any problem with self-meta obviously or I’d be a hypocrite but you’re invoking self-meta in lieu of actually answer my question here.

See, the main problem with this is, why couldn’t scum!you be replicating old town meta? If it’s recent town meta, it’s possibly valuable but my meta has drastically changed since I first started playing in 2017 and my very earliest townplay probably more closely resembles some of my scumgames because when I first started playing, I was either constantly being wagoned or miselimbait and after one game where I made an extremely unpopular hardtunnel and got miselimed and couldn’t convince anyone I was town, I became mainly focused with surviving rather than solving, so obviously that’s changed considerably but I can still sometimes fall into those old patterns which I did in my only newbie game on this sire but it’s still extremely rare though.
That was a response to Taly not you, but it was auspiciously timed
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Good Luck Buddy
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:27 pm

In post 2329, Taly wrote:But Gamma-scum doesn't just potshot at a buddy's early ISO when they go at it?
he would do it to me if we were buddies.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 2285, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2283, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 2264, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also what’s this about “if Gamma towntells” because there was a point where you seemed pretty okay with me post-Toog’s going boom? Did I misread your intention?
Your posting continues to ping me hard but every now and then you post something that makes me unsure. So rn, I’m leaning to voting you but if I see you towntell, I think I’ll know it.

What I think it is is I’m torn between not sr your tone and hating your reasons for your votes. And that would also include Dats. I’ve seen you have really horrible reasoning for your votes as town but I don’t like any of them so far. And you having bad reasons for pretty much every single vote makes me have real trouble believing you’re town. As town, your reasoning is usually much better and none of your votes have been anyone on your wagon so far, except for Diemos and you only voted him under pressure from jjh.

Why are you vote hopping all over the place? It reads to me like an anyone but me type of vote. I don’t necessarily sr you for that but it reads survivalistic af irrespective of alignment.

Yes true you didn’t vote Ircher or Galron but then you sr people defending you but not sheeping you on Loft? If I’m in a game with let’s say town!Noraa and hard defend her but don’t necessarily sheep her, why would that make me scum?

I don’t understand your reasoning for pretty much anything in this game.
LMFAO SEE NORA IS FUCKING THE SAME PERSON AS ME

we need to be hydras for the one time
:lol:

Sure do you have discord? I really prefer my hydra partners to have discord.

I know you’re trolling me because I’ve hydra’d with Noraa twice now.
Good Luck Buddy
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:28 pm

wait should i read into that gamma hasn't thrown a potshot at me
Good Luck Buddy
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:29 pm

In post 2333, Good Luck Buddy wrote:wait should i read into that gamma hasn't thrown a potshot at me
nvm idont want to go down this line of thinking
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Loftwing »

In post 2315, Deimos27 wrote:Loftwing should drop their natal chart, I'll read their alignment from transits.
Sorry, I dropped my natal chart into a bonfire.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also, why would I deliberately replicate old town meta as scum? I think recent experience is showing that the best way to fake a town playstyle is to use things from recent games, since I’ve also kinda had to lean into doing things as town after doing them as scum and lemme tell you, that’s a miserable thing to do.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 2290, Deimos27 wrote:Someone said Gamma reads as either defeated scum or defeated town and yeah I think that's just defeat I'm picking up
I think that was me.
Good Luck Buddy
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:30 pm

gamma might be town and that makes me a sad panda
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2326, Cheeky Wings wrote:

See that's the problem, I feel like you gave yourself confirmation bias. Idk if it was you or cheeky that asked for meta but I believe cheeky asked for meta from gamma and therefore gamma just responded with it >>> that led to gamma always refering to meta because they have a concious thought of "oh they will believe I am town if I post meta"

They did to me when they were town. I pressured them for doing the same thing -- and they gave up and decided to say "fine, you're right, I was doing blah blah on purpose" They became defeated within themselves, because they proposed a intentful strategy that never worked out because I figured it out. I forgot what they were doing exactly but that's irrelevant all I know it seems the same situation. The only reason it's weird its because they keep flip flopping, they haven't stayed on a train one bit. They are acting weird with all this pressure on them.

And response to taly, the only reason I am having a hard time is because they could be manipulating the shit out of me right now. This whole thing could be an act of an act. Gamma knows this. Gamma knows they are playing similar but there response to me is making me not like them more and more. They just result themself more confused and don't actually sit down and analyze what they are doing right now. That is why I am not 100 percent on them being town and why they are a null read.

pedit: gamma's recent post right there where they said "Also, why would I deliberately replicate old town meta as scum?" is sorta what I am talking about -- this is a very hard reasoning to take oh is this all fucking wifom or just regular gamma
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2332, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 2285, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2283, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 2264, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also what’s this about “if Gamma towntells” because there was a point where you seemed pretty okay with me post-Toog’s going boom? Did I misread your intention?
Your posting continues to ping me hard but every now and then you post something that makes me unsure. So rn, I’m leaning to voting you but if I see you towntell, I think I’ll know it.

What I think it is is I’m torn between not sr your tone and hating your reasons for your votes. And that would also include Dats. I’ve seen you have really horrible reasoning for your votes as town but I don’t like any of them so far. And you having bad reasons for pretty much every single vote makes me have real trouble believing you’re town. As town, your reasoning is usually much better and none of your votes have been anyone on your wagon so far, except for Diemos and you only voted him under pressure from jjh.

Why are you vote hopping all over the place? It reads to me like an anyone but me type of vote. I don’t necessarily sr you for that but it reads survivalistic af irrespective of alignment.

Yes true you didn’t vote Ircher or Galron but then you sr people defending you but not sheeping you on Loft? If I’m in a game with let’s say town!Noraa and hard defend her but don’t necessarily sheep her, why would that make me scum?

I don’t understand your reasoning for pretty much anything in this game.
LMFAO SEE NORA IS FUCKING THE SAME PERSON AS ME

we need to be hydras for the one time
:lol:

Sure do you have discord? I really prefer my hydra partners to have discord.

I know you’re trolling me because I’ve hydra’d with Noraa twice now.
im so sorry

i always get u and nora mixed up LOL

idk why but yes i do ill add u
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2283, Cheeky Wings wrote:Why are you vote hopping all over the place? It reads to me like an anyone but me type of vote. I don’t necessarily sr you for that but it reads survivalistic af irrespective of alignment.
It kinda is an anybody but me, I call it Sandra style :D
But I also have been trying to push my own ideas as well as seen with me voting Queen and Loftwing. And also, it’s kinda hard to push anything when it feels like either you or Cheeky are always there to get in my way. Y’all said it was like House+Yume hydra but tbh it’s starting to feel deliberate, especially with how you’ve constantly been looking at me in comparison to another slot (me and Datisi, me and Ircher, me and GLB, me and Galron)

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

i have gotten so much better at projecting myself as town as town.

i personally feel like I have improved a lot as a strong town player -- I feel more comfortable in pushing people and pressuring people's thoughts.

it's kinda a good feeling imo -- i just wanted to let everyone know because most of these people in this playerlist know me and know how bad i probably used to be but just honestly, im happy rn lol
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2338, Good Luck Buddy wrote:gamma might be town and that makes me a sad panda
But Toog is the Panda...
what did you do with them?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2341, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2283, Cheeky Wings wrote:Why are you vote hopping all over the place? It reads to me like an anyone but me type of vote. I don’t necessarily sr you for that but it reads survivalistic af irrespective of alignment.
It kinda is an anybody but me, I call it Sandra style :D
But I also have been trying to push my own ideas as well as seen with me voting Queen and Loftwing. And also, it’s kinda hard to push anything when it feels like either you or Cheeky are always there to get in my way. Y’all said it was like House+Yume hydra but tbh it’s starting to feel deliberate, especially with how you’ve constantly been looking at me in comparison to another slot (me and Datisi, me and Ircher, me and GLB, me and Galron)
RELAX OMG no one is there to get you!!!

please relaxation please!!!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2338, Good Luck Buddy wrote:gamma might be town and that makes me a sad panda
*steals teddy bear*
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Don’t tell me how to feel!

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2346, Gamma Emerald wrote:Don’t tell me how to feel!
im not doing that -

im just tryna help u bro

:lol: :lol:

u seem like a very depressed town person

or ate af scum
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 2306, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2283, Cheeky Wings wrote:Yes true you didn’t vote Ircher or Galron but then you sr people defending you but not sheeping you on Loft? If I’m in a game with let’s say town!Noraa and hard defend her but don’t necessarily sheep her, why would that make me scum?
I think the real problem I have with what Titus did was it was trying to assign my name to the Ircher vote when that wasn’t what felt was deserving of pressure atm. It’s a weird play and I think potentially aims to shift blame onto me on an Ircher townflip.
Yeah okay, she did say she “stand(s) with [you]”, so that is a good point. I don’t know if that’s ai though. She didn’t seem to know about Koba/toog though, so possible townslip?

Titus tends to scumtell by really questionable pushes. Idk if she necessarily does the whole juxtaposition thing as scum though as in you!town, Ircher!scum thing.
Good Luck Buddy
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Good Luck Buddy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:41 pm

hahahahaha

now it's win/win for me if gamma lives

either gamma is town and firebringer stopped me from embarrassing myself yet again

or

gamma is scum and I get to lord it over firebringer for all eternity