Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 535, T3 wrote:It’s not a joke.
Granted, I was multitasking when trying to to meta dive you so unless I missed something really really obvious then I think you’re town?
No the reason I thought it was a joke is that I just got done saying that people find things in my meta that don't mean anything and then you made that incredibly vague post.
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by osuka »

catching up, prepare yourselves
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 352, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 346, osuka wrote:i think that my problem with the andante situation in particular is that i dont think that slot's alignment is as clear cut as some people are trying to make it sound like it is. there's probably scum motivation ~somewhere~ in here and i cant quite tell where from or in what way, but something feels off just enough that i feel like i have to point that out
Do you say this because you think wagons that form fast are sus and in your mind; often scum motivated?
starting off with this that i missed but do want to reply on: not necessarily, but the way this picked up momentum and just generally the way that slot is being treated i think is Really Weird(tm)
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 390, geraintm wrote:
In post 371, T3 wrote:
In post 361, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Geraint just reads to me like an exact clone of their towngames, and they don’t seem like the type that would be good at copying it as scum.
So it’s an tone/meta thing.
i'm p sure scum gera is like this too.
I can't remember the last time I was scum. I think I am obvious when I am as I panic non stop
what the fuck is it with everyone in here and self-meta? what the fuck my dude
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 404, Hella Jeff wrote:
In post 250, MegAzumarill wrote:T3 (5) Dwlee99, osuka, Hella Jeff, NorwegianboyEE, Gamma Emerald [E-2]
HOW did i NOT NOTICE THIS AHAHAHA
whoops
UNVOTE:
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 407, T3 wrote:We had the exact opposite reaction about doulas post.
should i just assume that anything close-ish to "paula" refers to me?
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 420, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If there’s a good reason why Andante is town then i’m fine with it.
But pretty much all Osuka said is: "oh man, pressure is bad and maybe something stinky is going on……" while their reasons for Andante being town was… not all that good.
thats not what i said at all, i never said pressure is bad

here's an example
VOTE: norwe
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 448, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 427, Hella Jeff wrote:the way this is phrased is just *chefs kiss* i don't even know why it townpings me so strongly
I kinda see what you're talking about. I think it's +town if Andante is town but +scum if Andante is scum.
????????????????????
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 448, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 427, Hella Jeff wrote:the way this is phrased is just *chefs kiss* i don't even know why it townpings me so strongly
I kinda see what you're talking about. I think it's +town if Andante is town but +scum if Andante is scum.
THIS actually is the strangest post in the thread so far. why the fuck is it +scum if andante is scum? if youre andantes scumbuddy, why on earth would you post that? why would you make that post? i think that's the closest to a good push anyone's gotten so far, and i'm struggling to come up with a reason why you'd hardbus like that this early on day 1
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 471, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 468, T3 wrote:“Can I just duck big have fun”
Lmao
lmao
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 475, Azaariah wrote:
In post 461, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 456, Azaariah wrote:i bus my buddy like this on day 1 when they are in a perfectly amazing position. okay ...
Why wouldn't you? Do you expect people to actually follow you and kill Andante?
the fact that my SR has persisted for over 10 pages shows dedication. regardless of if it will go through, it is the strongest push anyone in this game has had so far. and you seem to think that andante won't actually go through today when i am putting them at a very high risk by doing this. whether or not they will depends, but this risk isn't worth it especially when the partner is a newer player who might just scum it up under pressure.

wouldn't this make more sense coming from scum on town also? if that were the case, i have two buddy's words and influence on the thread. getting a townie eliminated, especially a newer player, should be a piece of cake.

what i gain from hard pushing a buddy who may actually die on day 1 instead of just letting t3 go through is not what i need to win the game as scum. all i get is suspicion on my buddy, who is now at higher risk of elimination and a likely investigative target. if i lead the wagon through, i just killed my buddy, who was in a good position on day 1 for no reason. does it get me towncred? yes. but i would rather win in elo with two scum than 1. your logic is pretty messed up.
okay remember what i said about the other post being the weirdest in the thread so far? forget about that, this one takes the cake

what the fuck is going on here? "the fact that my SR has persisted for over 10 pages shows dedication" - are you making a towncase on yourself? why? are you implying that you're pushing andante for the towncred and simultaneously claiming that you're being successful at it? getting a newer player eliminated isn't necessarily a piece of cake _especially_ if the rest of the lobby is experienced (which, on average, is the case).

NOBODY gives up a scumbuddy this early and this fast just because they're a newer player. that's a ridiculous assumption and is probably the dumbest thing anyone's said in the thread so far
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 480, Azaariah wrote:the number of long sentences i've wrote are far more and plentiful. if you really want to do this, address all of my posts on the case.
fuck off with the lamist please

VOTE: azaariah
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Hopefully with my later posts that comment will make more sense.

Perhaps I come from an era where people used to bus all the time for no goddamn reason and that's no longer as common. That's probably true for newer players at least, but I have no idea how much experience Azaariah has and with alts I tend to assume the worst.
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 511, Azaariah wrote:VOTE: Andante

holiday, join me. we'll leave andante at e-2. no one else should vote until andante gets back to the thread. we'll go from there.
P O C K E T I N G
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by osuka »

aza is so full of shit it's not even funny
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by osuka »

like that slot's been scumposting for the past 5 pages it's ridiculous
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 560, osuka wrote:are you implying that you're pushing andante for the towncred and simultaneously claiming that you're being successful at it? getting a newer player eliminated isn't necessarily a piece of cake _especially_ if the rest of the lobby is experienced (which, on average, is the case).

NOBODY gives up a scumbuddy this early and this fast just because they're a newer player. that's a ridiculous assumption and is probably the dumbest thing anyone's said in the thread so far
this post you're quoting is a reply to something_smart saying that if andante is scum, i am more likely to be scum. my post is saying that this thought process is dumb and you clearly didn't read. you totally missed what the post was saying and just repeated the stance i had on the situation. if something doesn't make sense, it's also nicer to ask instead of be rude.
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 561, osuka wrote:
In post 480, Azaariah wrote:the number of long sentences i've wrote are far more and plentiful. if you really want to do this, address all of my posts on the case.

how is this lamist?
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Azaariah »

the more i read that post of osukas, the more it doesn't make sense but it looks so scummy that i feel like it could just be town. osuka is basically saying that i openly said in thread that i am scum and pushing my scum buddy which makes no actual sense no matter how you think about it. no matter what my alignment is, it doesn't make sense. it feels like osuka isn't processing anything he himself says. i feel like erratic play like this does typically come from town though so im alright with a TR there.
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

me, en lighten and smart: you both are LAME-ist HE HE HE
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 560, osuka wrote:what the fuck is going on here? "the fact that my SR has persisted for over 10 pages shows dedication" - are you making a towncase on yourself? why? are you implying that you're pushing andante for the towncred and simultaneously claiming that you're being successful at it? getting a newer player eliminated isn't necessarily a piece of cake _especially_ if the rest of the lobby is experienced (which, on average, is the case).
Oh yeah this confuses me a BIT because this was how i lookd # the convo
"azaariah has a higher chance of being scum if andante is scum."
"i don't hellbus for no reason"
"you can if you're confident that nobody will follow you"
"i want people to follow me, its been my push for 10 pages"
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 568, Azaariah wrote:the more i read that post of osukas, the more it doesn't make sense but it looks so scummy that i feel like it could just be town. osuka is basically saying that i openly said in thread that i am scum and pushing my scum buddy which makes no actual sense no matter how you think about it. no matter what my alignment is, it doesn't make sense. it feels like osuka isn't processing anything he himself says. i feel like erratic play like this does typically come from town though so im alright with a TR there.
the more i read that post of andantes, the more it doesn't make sense but it looks so scummy that i feel like it could just be town. andante is basically saying that april is scumclaiming because of unprompted changes in their readslist which makes no actual sense no matter how you think about it. no matter what april's alignment is, it doesn't make sense. it feels like andante isn't processing anything she herself says. i feel like erratic play like this does typically come from town though so im alright with a TR there.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 561, osuka wrote:

lolwut
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

Gamma let GET a
TOWN CORE
going what do you think about HOLIDAY
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

seems towny enuf
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!