Slaughter Hour: The Grand Debut! | Fin

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6650 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Taly »

ugh, you distracting me
ggy
by tilting me omg

I'll be back with some
Gemerald/Ggy
analysis.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6651 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Taly wrote:ugh, you distracting me
ggy
by tilting me omg

I'll be back with some
Gemerald/Ggy
analysis.
I'm literally trying to give you as much space to talk and discuss things with other people as I can and I make a single post followed by you sextuple-posting and saying I'm tilting you

I'm away for the next like 5 hours
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6652 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Taly »

because that one post deserved the tilt, man.

and my sextuple-reply deserves addressing.

but its fine.

ill put a muzzle on myself and get into analysis mode.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #6653 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:02 am

Post by petapan »

In post 6643, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 6613, Gammagooey wrote:I'd like to see some posting from GE+Ydrasse about who they would have put up if they got to be ruler, who they think is most likely scum, etc (Ydrasse I think was planning on going over some stuff today)
I feel like I would have put up you/Ydrasse, or maybe you/peta
I don’t rlly think peta is scum rn tho, but that’s somewhat off the back of some of the stuff he’s done in this phase
I don’t really recall this singular focus of his on past interactions ever coming up this way in FGO 2
this is a weird post, given you were previously doubting my self-clear

so let me explain some stuff

in general my process as scum in this situation is going to be imitiating the one i have as town, and just tweaking the conclusions because i know everyone else is town

there's a slight difference in that as scum i am going to be working in service of a narrative i am trying to create, where as town i have no goal and am just looking through at things and deciding what i think of them

but that's a small difference

in general in this situation, scum and town are going to play similarly: each one wants to persuade you it is not them, and that someone else should be killed instead

that is why i do not believe trying to base reads off realtime interactions in this phase is a good idea

there are over 250 pages in this game. there is a body of work left behind by each live player, and ISOs from 3 flipped scum slots. the evidence for who the last scum is in there. it just has to be found. the backlog of the game is going to be more telling than what anyone is doing or saying this phase, includign me, because you can see how scum played around people, how people played around scum, and who was really trying to figure things out.

and so on that note, if you are not scum, you gotta start trying to find out who it is
free crypto
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #6654 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

This is why I hate being in ELo: I p much never have the mental bandwidth to focus on why someone else is scum to the degree that is called for. I can create motivation for myself out of basically thin air any other time but never in these moments, for some reason. Also you’re like the only one that rlly seems to be sussing me? But like, you have a point because if we can trust each other then that’s a good step towards finding the actual scum.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #6655 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by petapan »

i uh

don't know what to say to that
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #6656 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 4818, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1455, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like let's say this chair thing is something good.

and Gamma is trying to get into the chair because he's a stagehand and he knows the chair is good.[Theory]

Dunnstral is saying the theory is incorrect because Gamma could've just voted himself into the chair but Gamma didn't - hence he can't be a stagehand who wants to get into the chair. [Theory is wrong]

This completely ignores the fact that if Gamma were to vote himself into the chair, and it was something good, Gamma would look hella susp for it, aka the rest of the game when maybe we get a chance to kill him.

So it's not as simple as Dunnstral is making it.

Dunnstral is like
good
at mech, so he should recognize this, but he simplifies it.

That feels informed to me.

Also he ignored Gamma's vote on him completely and chooses to comment on this part without really commenting on actual relevant shit.
I guess I should trust Pooky on Gamma but I want to hear his answer to my Ydrasse question first because I don’t like it that he isn’t voting her.
this post literally doesn't even say anything about gamma lol
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #6657 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by petapan »

i feel like i've hammerred my point home here on ydrasse plenty (maybe? would appreciate a concrete agree/don't agree from people)

but rather than continuing to ine skitter, let me quote some stuff from HQ:
In post 4474, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 4459, SirCakez wrote:would also send Taly and Ydra right now
little more leery of Peta right now post-Infinity flip
I think this is Ydrasse town meta and Taly actively posting nuanced reads plus tone is usually a good sign.
In post 4574, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 2433, Dunnstral wrote:I haven't been paying attention to Ydra this game.

So I started skimming and I lean town, and here's why:

I think Ydrasse as mafia will start the game off strong but over time lose drive, and then you realize their posting is just fluffy but not filled with very hard analysis

In this game I don't see the falling off or the fluffy
Ydra town. This is rarely a buddy read.
In post 4674, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 4672, Gamma Emerald wrote:@ulya I think peta was looking at Saber shading infinity/skitter/Ydrasse
Also getting real tired of you consistently harping on the same shit from me
When I repped in, all I considered was whether or not I thought that slot would be town. What should have thought more about but didn’t, was if they’re reads were good or not and clearly their Infinity/Ydra reads were really dumb.
In post 4803, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 4760, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4753, Taly wrote:
In post 4751, Toogeloo wrote:Here ya go.

My first 4 across would be Cakez, dwlee, Gamma, and then myself, in that order. If no one dies, and game isn't over, well, we at least have something to talk about.
First plan you've given this event that I'm actually pretty OK with.
I’m not. I’d really like to get my top TRs across (myself, peta, Taly, skitter, Ggy)
This plan only just leaves enough room for them and I’d really rather purge as many of my actual SRs as possible rather than people I’m just somewhat worried about atp
How is Ydra not in this list?
In post 4807, Harley Quinn wrote:VOTE: Dwelee
VOTE: Ydra
VOTE: Taly

for now
In post 4817, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 816, Gamma Emerald wrote:Pooky and Ydrasse can be marked as TRs, Ydrasse in “not shooting” territory as well
Did anything change with this Gamma? Why aren’t you voting Ydrasse?
In post 4845, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 4821, Gamma Emerald wrote:also the plan is still not entirely formed wrt whether we want more or less trusted folks to cross first
as clearly evidenced by you wanting ydrasse (your townread) voted across when me and dwlee are having talks that involve more suspected slots crossing first
I thought we were supposed to vote our most confident trs first. So, should I unvote them then?
In post 4866, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 4667, Ydrasse wrote:help harley and gamma are the only ppl i trust with my life and people wanna kill one of them ahhhhhhh
Scum!Ydra never makes this post.
In post 5045, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 5038, Gammagooey wrote:I finished rereeading through some stuff to try to read Ydrasse and Gypyx better and it was mostly not helpful. I do think I should downgrade Gyoyx/Prism from strong town to regular town read b/c most of my read came from the Prism slot and just Gypyx *efforting* but he still comes across as town to me

Ydrasse wasn't around much for pages like 50-70, kinda helped start the Galron wagon and then wasn't around for a while but also those pages were like a single real-life day so I don't think it's anything to really hold against her. Ydrasse also wasn't around a ton in blue PT which is slightly eh but most of her content there was pushing Toog which I can't really fault either.

My perfect left behind-team atm is prob skitter/Saber/Ydrasse/whoever Ydrasse wants to take down with her but I'm much more concerned with just getting skitter/saber dead atm

If Taly gets within hammer range of sending across I'll do it even though I want him to go later, but also I want to be slamming through the first 4 people once we've got the 1st person crossing.
VOTE: petapan for now

oh hey more posts. I would still push dwlee through too and be perfectly happy about it, so if more votes go in that direction I'll jump back on dwlee wagon. Gemerald is also fine would vote to cross

oh and LAST THING I probably don't have much time to post until Saturday evening except for tomorrow morning and pop-ins to change my vote as a heads-up.
Okay, lost my initial tr on this slot. Ydrasse should never be left behind.
so harley comes into the game, spouting a bunch of overconfident reads off very little. and I think the way she insists on the strength of Ydrasse being town here is just a TMI townread

this continues on into the crossing phase

and she's very insistent on ydrasse being town even while knowing she's POE material, and ydrasse is toward the back end of the people potentially crossing

and i think this is just classic scum in antispew trying to make themselves look partnered with a town by defending them

you can contrast that with how she starts attacking skitter later in the iso
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #6658 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by petapan »

tried to dig into some other stuff but i'm tired i'm just gonna have to get to it tomorrow

my tentative lean is ydrasse and taly are both town

i wish i'd just pushed for myself as ruler in heaven

i should be beyond blatantly town at this point
free crypto
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
The Modfather
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6659 (ISO) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

"Rule by the One"

Decision 9.1.3
Current Nominee:
Ydrasse

YEA [0]:
n/a

NAY [1]:
Taly

Not Voting [4]:
Gammagooey, petapan, Ydrasse, Gamma Emerald

Once all contestants have voted, we will move to the next nominee. "VOTE: YEA" eliminates, "VOTE: NAY" spares.
Until all votes are cast, votes can be swapped. All players not voting at deadline will select "NAY".

The deadline for this decision is in:
(expired on 2021-11-18 12:10:31)
[/mech]

Now playing..

Avicii - Silhouettes

                        
▶ ❚❚ ─────────●─────────────────────  1:04 / 3:31
                       
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6660 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Should have time to flesh out my thoughts on the game today/tonight - probably going to reread some of Ydrasse's posting around lunch alongside peta's posts about them, might have time to post about that then, will def. have time to explain my Taly thoughts and whatever else I want to talk about after work tonight.
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6661 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:23 am

Post by Taly »

Ily ggy lets townbloc
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #6662 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:21 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2276, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2272, unwnd wrote:If you don't feel particularly convinced about Cakez skitter you could weigh in on the other subjects on Gamma's wagon for me
you and dunn are the worst of it
In post 2279, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1084, Gamma Emerald wrote:whatever. Just eliminate me within the next hour or so so I can cry myself to sleep.
In post 1111, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald

E-1
In post 1116, Taly wrote:I have to go to bed.
Intent to hammer Gamma tomorrow morning

I mainly want to give Gypyx time to catch up more.
In post 1120, Galron wrote:I'm going to hammer I guess. I think we need a flip, or at least a view of how these days are going to go down.
My vote on Gamma wasn't nearly "the worst", nor is it even particularly ai, arguably. Trying to paint this as me having a substantial say in what happened when it was pretty much decided already without any input from me is a bad look.
i'm looking though dunn/taly again, there's not a ton to take away there, but dunn shading taly when he's distancing with skitter is probably very slightly +town? eh.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #6663 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:25 am

Post by petapan »

In post 789, Saber wrote:
In post 779, Taly wrote:Saber talk yomeeee
Sorry, still catching up, flightful bird! I love the costume by the way, I'll just assume it's a hobby and not something you're being paid for.
honestly this type of interaction is >rand scum/scum lol
In post 1036, Saber wrote:Taly's probably my strongest contestant for how pure and cheerful he is and how he encourages players to engage and play the game in fun ways. There's almost an agenda in the way he posts, but the agenda is to get everyone to post more and have fun which would be quite disadvantageous as a stagehand. The Gamma case was also very good.

I saw you asked me a question earlier Taly and I'll go dig it up tomorrow, I need to sleep soon.
this, though, the strong townread is probably just an informed read, sometimes scum aggressively powerwolf but notably, i just checked: Saber basically NEVER gave a concrete read on skitter, certainly not in this manner, and only justified her townread on skitt when confronted on it in the blue room
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #6664 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:34 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1069, Saber wrote:
In post 1067, Taly wrote:
In post 1036, Saber wrote:Taly's probably my strongest contestant for how pure and cheerful he is and how he encourages players to engage and play the game in fun ways. There's almost an agenda in the way he posts, but the agenda is to get everyone to post more and have fun which would be quite disadvantageous as a stagehand. The Gamma case was also very good.

I saw you asked me a question earlier Taly and I'll go dig it up tomorrow, I need to sleep soon.
Hehe yay

This rose my wim. Thank you. :]
Happy to help!
In post 1261, Saber wrote:
In post 973, Taly wrote:
In post 792, Saber wrote:All caught up. Free to be of assistance, Taly.

VOTE: Gamma

I'll get back to you on 780, Dwlee. I'm skimming through the script of the previous show Radio Buzz to see if I can ascertain any differences.
:D

How do you feel about
Cakez-Toog-Cephrir
?
Thoughts that come to my head right now:
Cakez - Unsure, but I remember disliking some of his takes.
Toog - His uncaring play is more likely to be town, doesn't give the feeling he cares about how his posts will look every time he pops in. An example would be the vote on Prism.
Cephrir - Was below null until he started posting about how this game is a wash because of similarities to the last show etc which I thought was pretty towny.
these are posts. I don't have thoughts on them.
In post 1465, Saber wrote:
In post 1462, Taly wrote:Saber, masons? :D
Masons!
this sort of aggressive buddying is actually proobably less likely to come from scum
In post 1697, Saber wrote:I'm stagehands with Taly, Taly, and Taly actually. I wasn't sure why Morning Tweet allowed a reverse-hydra in the game, but Taly assured her it'd be fine and he'd 'carry'.
there's some cases where certain players do this kind of cheeky scumclaim so they can rub it in your ace in postgame when it gets ignored, but meh
In post 1918, Saber wrote:
In post 1783, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Saber: I get how you thought my play was erratic in a way that felt tactical, but I can probably point to a few games where I've made sharp turns at critical moments as town. What I think I'm most interested in is your reads in general, because aside from your reads on me and Galron, those don't feel exactly clear rn. I've at least sussed out from your ISO that you TR Taly and ulyana.
It was less about it being tactical, and more about it feeling unnatural.

As for my reads:
Taly
skitter petapan
Ydrasse Infinity
Gamma Toogeloo Cephrir
SirCakez Dunnstral Dwlee
Galron

Maybe something like this. By the way, I won't be free much this weekend but I will return with spoils of war.
In post 2434, Saber wrote:
In post 2114, Taly wrote:I'm mindmelding strongly with
Saber
. I think it's best I lean in and refrain from suspicion here. I did notice that she hasn't touched my recent posts on her.

I think I'd prefer
peta
over
Dunn
at the moment. I did not like his interaction with
Galron
at all.
I don't believe Pooky's prodding towards me end of day was any real suspicion, I read it as he thought I was a contestant and would be sad if I was a stagehand.
honestly the

saber ignoring taly's posts and taly calling it out is hrm

i scrunch my nose at it a little
In post 2436, Saber wrote: - Oozes contestants from Taly, I don't see a stagehand faking a winding complex thought process like this.
In post 2861, Saber wrote:
In post 2767, Taly wrote:
Uly
is void of scum motivation. I feel she would have trapped herself by now. She seems to be closer to a stream of consciousness type player and the rabbit holes she digs herself in do not feel fluffy because it is genuine.
I feel dumb for saying it but I unironically think she's a contestant for all the 'mmmmmmmm's and instantaneous reactions she puts in the thread to posts that make her think. It's an easily fakeable thing but something I don't think stagehands normally think to fake, since it does little to actually make them look like a contestant.
In post 2776, Taly wrote:Oh, what the hell.

VOTE: Cakez

The two-ended admission of bussing is very on the nose.

Plus my self-vote is at best distracting with less payoff the longer it is on.
Drunk Cakez's posting is funny and that's all I got.
this is nothing to me. the townread on taly here is probably toward the pockety side based on their dynamic but i wouldn't really clear based on it
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #6665 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:38 am

Post by petapan »

based on these posts and Saber's post in the blue room, where when I started doubting Taly she started angling for possibly voting taly, wiggle room in her read she didn't really give to skitter where it was a straight defense, with a lot less reasoning than anything she said about Taly, i lean toward this implying taly-town, but not really concrete, not at the same confidence level i have for ydrasse
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #6666 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:49 am

Post by petapan »

In post 607, skitter30 wrote:i think prism comes off infinitely better than gamma in their spat
i'm kinda liking taly now too
big shrug. skitt giving an early townread on someone can easily be a move to attempt to influence favorable views toward a teammate, the fact that she hedges it with "kinda" is suspect to me
In post 625, skitter30 wrote:
In post 612, Taly wrote:or is using my answers to determine how to maneuver this game.
what do u mean by this?
In post 612, Taly wrote:What do you mean by "off"?
In post 613, petapan wrote:
In post 611, skitter30 wrote:also what does everyone think abt infinity?
felt good early because she was making reads amidst the usual fluffing around nonsense, review of the ISO leaves me feeling more neutral. doesn't really seem obvscum to me, just kind of there
the issue that i'm having here is that i'm used to town-infinity having more 'oomph' and 'being here' more than she has been, esp. in response to my saying i scumread her. usually if town-her feels i'm reading her wrong (which has happened multiple times in the past), she kicks into gear, starts pushing me, and has a visceral sort of response. here she's kinda just passively accepting it and not really doing anything abt it, which i think is a reaction much more likely to come from scum-her.

like the fact that she's 'just kinda there' is what i'm finding scummy here.
In post 1006, skitter30 wrote:ah here we go
In post 0, Morning Tweet wrote:Cephrir - scumvibes
petapan - feels weird. idk if that makes him scum necessarily but yeah
ulyana - probably town
Ydrasse - scum-ish
Saber - no thoughts

PookyTheMagicalBear - maybe town?
SirCakez - probably town
skitter30 - shining beacon of towniness, etc
Gypyx - had some townpings on prism, but she isn't a slot i can read confidentally. liked gypyx's entrance tho
Infinity 324 - still kinda weirded out by her lack of reaction to me voting her, and i think she's townreading me too easily
Toogeloo - honestly feels too clueless/unaware of what's happening to be scum
Galron - very underwhelmed thus far. was p easy to pick out town-him in radio buzz but not really seeing the same things here yet. could be because he hasn't caught up so i'll give this a little more time but right now feels kinda scummy
Dunnstral - forgot he's in the game

Dwlee99 - scum
Taly - townie
Gamma Emerald - scum
here's where i'm at ^
i mean, hrm

looking at it again

look at those fucken teammate reads

is she defending none of them?

also almost every read she put actual detail into is on a town

the galron read leans a lot toward shade but she gives dunn significantly more leeway
free crypto
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #6667 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh, one thing that I'm curious about tho it prob doesn't matter much

@Ydrasse - Did Hell PT deadlines work kinda like the crossing event where it would get shorter for each person? And I'm assuming not given how you described it but after a sacrifice was it possible for a 2nd person to sacrifice themselves further down the order to save either a 2nd person or someone who already sacrificed themselves?
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #6668 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:17 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1016, skitter30 wrote:
In post 931, Taly wrote:Or you could look at players that personally give me fuzzy warm vibes: Infinity/Pooky/Ydra/Saber
taly why are you liking ydra here?
this is a question. there's no further dialogue off this.
In post 1447, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1310, Taly wrote:If Galron was scum, why **NOT** go against my wishes about hammering intention?

Oopsiss my brain has hit its limt
i was a little confused by the prior version of this lol >.>

and, well, why would he do that after you explicilty asked people not to. would just needlessly call attention to himself

man so many pedits >.>
minor interaction.
In post 1679, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1641, Saber wrote:Nah, Galron may be dealing drugs on the side but Gamma is the shining stagehand. I implore you to vote him.
In post 1646, Taly wrote:Is it impossible that both wagons have been largely town-led regardless of Gamma/Galron's alignment? It's almost a distraction to consider what the scumteam as a whole could be doing D1 in this game because they have more information of the chair than the rest of plist.

What do you think the scum has been doing this game?
In post 1648, Galron wrote:
In post 1642, skitter30 wrote:so from your pov what have scum been doing this phase?
Matadoring Gamma's wagon.
i'm gonna take a rain check and come back to these, i'm sorry, i just can't string together words coherently rn
but will circle back and respond when i can
i'm not sure skitter ever gets back to this
In post 2121, skitter30 wrote:taly can you say why you're suspicious of peta
(and/or point me in the right direction if you already have don so?)
In post 2210, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2132, Taly wrote:
In post 2118, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2106, Saber wrote:Most vocal stagehand or suspicions from Pooky I can see are on Gamma, Dunnstral, and petapan. He also supported a S-S theory for the two leading wagons.
just gonna point out that even though i townread gamma at this point we technically we haven't really seen anything that disproves s/s

if they were actually svs wagons picking your partner and then sabotaging the flip is a great way to make you look unaligned in that situation
While I agree with this, a
Gamma/Galron
duel feels both like something scum would predict and a rehash from the chair vote. I'd like to see new contestants in the hot seat.
yeah i'm not saying we should force that to be today's duel or anything but just noting that i don't think anything happened to contravene the svs theory
these are some posts and stuff, it's all minor
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #6669 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:18 am

Post by petapan »

in a vacuum the lack of real meaningful interactions between skitter and taly is somewhat +scum but nothing really conclusive
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #6670 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:23 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2530, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2525, Taly wrote:skitter Am I tunneled on peta? I feel like their reaction my suspicion of then has just been dismissive and I don't like their complacency with voteparking on ydra.
i think u kinda are, yeah. like i've been reading everything you've been saying about him and idk it doesn't look super compelling to me. i think some of his posts rubbed you the wrong way and it then just kinda spiraled from there
In post 2793, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2766, Taly wrote:I'm confused with
Ydra
. I had the thought that they wanted to be in a duel, so the persecution of
unwnd
feels hard to follow?
I thinj she's being a little bit mercurial but got fired up/engaged when unwnd pushed her, so once she found a scumread she felt good abt she wanted to make rhat happen
In post 2794, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2776, Taly wrote:Oh, what the hell.

VOTE: Cakez

The two-ended admission of bussing is very on the nose.

Plus my self-vote is at best distracting with less payoff the longer it is on.
?
I thought he was p townie tonight
In post 2795, Taly wrote:
In post 2791, Taly wrote:
skitter
, who should
unwnd
duel with?
In post 2796, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2791, Taly wrote:
skitter
, who should
unwnd
duel with?
Dwlee
In post 2797, Taly wrote:Omg I wanted to sheep your answer so badly but
Dwlee
feels raw tonight.
In post 2798, skitter30 wrote:I dont see it :(
In post 2799, Taly wrote:Aww.

Hmmm. I don't know how to read Cakez tbh. Which is as fencesitty as it sounds.

Any other names?
In post 2800, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2759, Taly wrote:Unwnd, if you're going to rip into my soul, type quicker.

I got a curfew.
Also sorry but what does this mean wrt how ur reading unwnd?
In post 2801, skitter30 wrote:I felt his mortal-kombat reaction just now doesnt come from scum-him
Dunn wouod also be a good vote
In post 2802, Taly wrote:
In post 2759, Taly wrote:Unwnd, if you're going to rip into my soul, type quicker.

I got a curfew.
I took his last post of "but actually" as a "will get to you
Taly
ASAP."
In post 2801, skitter30 wrote:I felt his mortal-kombat reaction just now doesnt come from scum-him
VOTE: Dunn

Teamwork makes the dreamwork.

Dunn
, do something.
this is all...okay. the dialogue does negate my concern from the last set of stuff a bit, and the asking who to vote -> vote dunn based on what skitter says would be weird for a bus? idk

there seems to have been a broader tendency looking at this second page of the iso for skitter to be white knighting town mostly
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #6671 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:15 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2805, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2802, Taly wrote:

I got a curfew.
I took his last post of "but actually" as a "will get to you
Taly
ASAP."
VOTE: Dunn

Teamwork makes the dreamwork.

Dunn
, do something.
Ah ok - was willing for a read/ur thoughts on the unwnd/ydra thing. Would u mind sharing that and/or requoting if i missed it
(Tomorrow is fine tho, night!)

And a dunn/unwnd duel would be cool
i dunno this dialogue doesn't make me think much of either of them. could squint and say the extent to which skitter seems invested is +town but don't know if i believe that
In post 3032, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2981, unwnd wrote:Taly is a big question mark for me because they don't fit in my mind. This is a curious (?) where I don't think they're townie but also not null. They're a hard elimination and in my absolute tinfoil paranoia I think they're being protected by scum. I have less on the motivations of why, but I feel their presence to not be something that relieves me. Maybe it's their nature to weird, but I can't townread weird because something tells me that Taly is probably decent at his own weirdness and using it as a means to be townread. There's nothing entirely wrong with his approach but that alone makes me question because it is presented in such a processed and orderly manner where every appearance by him is very deliberate. It would be townie in another game but not this one, and not based on the events that have happened.
also i read this and just kinda went :huh?:
i don't think taly is being theatrical/processed at all, and i don't' think he's getting townread for 'weirdness' either
and where do you see 'protected by scum' ? like what does that mean and where is that happening
defense here leans toward this being skitter whiteknighting, again, given overall play patterns

i don't know that skitter busses her whole team but the tendency i feel like was more to slot them as possible poe but put most of her energy into pushing town? kind of like how she was saying she was okay with dunn in the duel but had a ton of her posts going after other people. in general i feel like skitter doesn't
want
to have to solo carry but that depends significantly on how the rest of her team is doing
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #6672 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:18 am

Post by petapan »

In post 3538, skitter30 wrote: Also i am significantly more sus of taly after the pt, i would just like to say
Toog did look better in the pt too fwiw
In post 3544, skitter30 wrote:Also i do think there's something weird going on in taly/dwlee
In post 3546, skitter30 wrote:Yeah also i dont remember taly wanting cakez, he was pushing ydra a whole lot
In post 3586, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3566, Taly wrote:oh, I'm getting BoP'd on my few scum games. Love it.
Not a good reaction to that ...
In post 3872, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3671, Taly wrote:And if she is town, I want to work with Skitter. But her posts about outlining suspicion with my progression over Dwlee without digressing into it and saying my reaction to peta was bad without looking at the following posts that narrated my viewpoint, vexes me.
i feel like i described my issues r.e. dwlee in the pt, no?
also you weren't getting bop'd by your scumgames so that post felt somewhat straw-man-y + the annoyance felt out of place

pedit ok
In post 3891, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3800, Taly wrote:Wait, why does
Infinity
bus a partner here?
>.> literally my argument in the pt that you kinda ignored ...
i mean, urgh. the sudden turnabout and shade here...actually feels kind of suspect, toward the minor distancing skitter did with her other teammates?

i don't
really
think skitter expected taly to be a viable elim at that point in the game
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #6673 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:23 am

Post by petapan »

In post 3880, skitter30 wrote:saber's tilt is nai but her content is just kinda ~lacking~ tbh
random citing skitter distancing here
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Don Corelone
petapan
Don Corelone
Don Corelone

Post Post #6674 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:27 am

Post by petapan »

In post 3939, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3933, Taly wrote:
In post 3928, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3924, Taly wrote:
In post 3922, skitter30 wrote:i thought it was infinity's vote that tipped the dunn wagon over >.>
my mistake

i don't know if that really changes my mind on either of you tho
And I don't know if this changes my mind that
Dwlee
has a point about you being scum.
i mean i feel like you've been wanting to come to this conclusion for a while
I just don't understand why this isn't a good reason for you reevaluate here if you're town. It feels agenda based.
i was wrong abt the order of the votes on dunn, sure
that still doesn't change the fact that timing of peta's scumread on dunn was bad, or that i dislike most of trajectory in the duel either

infinity's vote wasn't the only reason i was townreading them, and i think that her play post-pt this phase was quite townie for her too

between the 2 i'd still want peta. i don't think i'm voting infinity here
In post 3951, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3948, Taly wrote:
In post 3943, Dwlee99 wrote:You were hypothesizing me scum in the pink chat I thought...
In post 3944, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay NVM your first thing there was saying you "feel better" about me there
Skitter
susses me a good bit at this point.
i don't remember you wanting dunn at all
In post 4419, skitter30 wrote:i'm more than a little bit annoyed that infinity died last event

~
In post 4277, Morning Tweet wrote:If four successive town players reach the other side before scum make a kill, all scum die.
i was kinda thinking at first that this like coalition where we want to vote in 4 people we think are town to just auto-win but then i realized that scum are just gonna kill someone they find annoying/threatening in the first 4 crossers to prevent that from happening.

i think the best way to use this is to figure out who the 4 sketchiest people are and not-cross them in order to mass-resolve generally suspicious slots, and then by default cross over everyone else

this is probably a good time to resolve toog tbh. saberslot i think should be uncrossed as well
i'm still kinda suspicious of taly too

~

also the event mechanics are really cool @tweetie! the art for each event is so evocative :)
In post 4426, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4422, Taly wrote:I still don't quite follow your progression on me.
i don't quite folow your progression in the pink pt on me or infinity, or why you kept trying to make ydra happen, and your interactions with dwlee feel weird
In post 4442, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4430, Taly wrote:Skitter, I've felt that I've been very consistent in being pro-Dwlee before the PT occurred. I instinctively trusted their POV of the game at the time beyond the rest of the PT when I otherwise was doubting my own perception of pink team being all town. I figured their tunnel on you/Skitter was an invisible strategy to take as scum because that only harms their credibility by pushing known misims OR if they were a partner of either of you, it would be odd to bus when nobody bit onto the read at the time.

I don't know the context of you and Infinity's history well, so when I read the moment Dwlee saw you two as potential partners (around the moment you suspected Infinity for their tone), it made me rethink your slots because Infinity has been tonally different than town games I've seen before, and I had difficulty parsing your progression as well as your push for Peta in the PT when you acknowledged that Cakez/Unwnd was T/S.

My vote on Ydra was largely motivated to consolidate with Dwlee when I wasn't convinced of peta, began to lose trust in my read on both of you, and didn't think Cakez was a slot people entertained.

Granted, I'm annoyed at my play here because I spent half the PT just replying to people to justify my suspicion of Ydra, and got frustrated when I felt like people were just dismissing me by staring that Ydra's alignment was obvious when it wasn't to me.

And that helped my confbias into a potential Ydra+Infinity and/or Skitter mentality at the time.
i guess the part that i'm having trouble with is why you're kinda molding your pov of the game off of dwlee's here
like that's the bit that i'm not understanding
all this stuff is honestly a big hrmery to me

the thing is again based on gamestate, i don't see how skitter
really
thought taly was a viable elim (but then she tried to go after me, lmao)

i kind of like the big reply to skitter trying to justify things here but i don't
really
have a good reason to say this stuff isn't theater?
free crypto