Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 749, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 745, Andante wrote:I think SS here is kinda suspicious, like the way he was asking me questions/whatnot, just enough to be like "hey I'm contributing" but honestly, he's always here, yet never seems to have significant thoughts, seems to avoid any major conversation, mostly tried to stay out of aza/I.. idk something seems off about ss
The irony of you whining about people attacking you for playstyle and then posting this.
Yeah see, I'm ignoring all that, I hate being tunneled, that's whatever, but I've had time to collect my thoughts, and I do think you and T3 are a team. Everyone else is all focused on me, so that one is whatever, you 2, feel like partners, idk how to explain it, Individually, both yall scummy. but if I actually look at it, I can see you 2 as partners. but the question is, who is number 3.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Andante »

Also, SS, notice how you only talk after I go "I really don't think SS is town" mhm.. suspicious, I think you know aza and I are tvt, you're staying out of it, letting us nail the other one's coffin closed only to get the opposing one tomorrow or something, cause T3 put us both in poe. Like, I think I'm on to something
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

My point is you're scumreading me for my playstyle.

Please knock it off.
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Andante »

I may not agree with aza at all, and aza may hate my guts, but that's not my focus. Norwee/Holiday were just being annoying earlier, I think I'm actually standing by SS and T3 as both flipping scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 738, Andante wrote:
In post 727, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 712, Andante wrote:tbh it makes me feel better that even though you don't tr me, you have aza with me XD
but I kinda want to go in norwee/holiday here, something tells me going in there is good
nope
norwee/holiday both town imo
idk, I can't think when people are messing with me, like, both of them, identical, seem to do a lot more of "well you're not doing anything" rather than do stuff themselves, idk.
that's very not true for holiday, we've had some interactions that go against that description
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:33 pm

In post 752, Andante wrote:Also, SS, notice how you only talk after I go "I really don't think SS is town"
Are you actually giving me shit for staying out of the discussion that you asked people to stay out of because you (rightly) felt you were being dogpiled?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 746, Andante wrote:
In post 647, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 639, Andante wrote:Cause skimming T3, it's just "meta this, meta that" "town post" "vibes" for someone with almost 100 posts, I want actual content...
What do you consider to be actual content?
In post 664, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 654, Andante wrote:idk, like an actual push on someone for a legit reason...
What makes a reason legit?
In post 730, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 726, Gamma Emerald wrote:this is not a poe KEKW
It sure looks like one to me...
This feels like scum to me, like, none of these posts are doing anything!!! but hey, T3 calls SS town... T3 and SS scum, thank me later
:/
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 753, Something_Smart wrote:My point is you're scumreading me for my playstyle.

Please knock it off.

No, see, it's not exactly your playstyle, it's more, I sr one person, T3, think about interactions with people, such as you, and how you've interacted with T3, bam! I think Dwlee could be 3rd. Dwlee hasn't talked much, but T3 seems fascinated with Dwlee, bam!! IM PRO LEGGOOOOO T3/SS/Dwlee 3/3 gg. good game. game over.
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Azaariah »

ok everyone chill. page 27 is painful to read. please guys.
i am absolutely torn right now. i feel like andante's emotions are genuine but i will feel horrible if i let scum slip by me like that. i'm going to take a break and think. can everyone leave andante alone for a little bit? i am really stressed over all of this. i feel like this is my fault. please everyone just shut your laptop and take some deep breaths. let this thread breathe.

it's painful to see these emotions because i genuinely feel the anger and almost, betrayal seep through my desktop but i am also so weak to ate. i need some time.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

why do you immediately jump to "T3 is scum defending his buddy SS"?

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 756, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 752, Andante wrote:Also, SS, notice how you only talk after I go "I really don't think SS is town"
Are you actually giving me shit for staying out of the discussion that you asked people to stay out of because you (rightly) felt you were being dogpiled?
no!!! I appreciated it!! :)
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Azaariah »

everyone stop posting. close this tab. take a break. please
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Azaariah »

PLEASE
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:35 pm

In post 758, Andante wrote:No, see, it's not exactly your playstyle, it's more, I sr one person, T3, think about interactions with people, such as you, and how you've interacted with T3, bam!
I mean, that's fair. You're welcome to come after me if T3 flips red. But doing it now seems pretty backward.
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 759, Azaariah wrote:i am absolutely torn right now. i feel like andante's emotions are genuine but i will feel horrible if i let scum slip by me like that. i'm going to take a break and think. can everyone leave andante alone for a little bit? i am really stressed over all of this. i feel like this is my fault. please everyone just shut your laptop and take some deep breaths. let this thread breathe.
(expired on 2021-11-15 21:51:55)
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:36 pm

In post 762, Azaariah wrote:everyone stop posting. close this tab. take a break. please
Why are you saying this now that the conversation has finally moved to a productive place?
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 760, Gamma Emerald wrote:why do you immediately jump to "T3 is scum defending his buddy SS"?
from my t3 convo earlier, like, T3 "meta read" SS and "meta read" me. for me, T3 quoted stuff, I didn't see much from T3's SS read, it feels like a lazy attempt at like "hey let me read my partner, cool partner is town. just trust" and T3 was calling me/dwlee scum, like, what? why are you bringing someone with no lines into it??
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

who is "everyone"? Do you just want the game to die for several hours? What will that accomplish? There will be no progress past the current struggles going on. It feels more like you're trying to play cheerleader than actually help the gamestate.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 764, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 758, Andante wrote:No, see, it's not exactly your playstyle, it's more, I sr one person, T3, think about interactions with people, such as you, and how you've interacted with T3, bam!
I mean, that's fair. You're welcome to come after me if T3 flips red. But doing it now seems pretty backward.
I'll probably have to read into other team options before we flip someone today, but this is essentially how I get my reads, partner interactions. It's just hard when there's not a whole lot of interactions amongst people
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 766, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 762, Azaariah wrote:everyone stop posting. close this tab. take a break. please
Why are you saying this now that the conversation has finally moved to a productive place?

Cause everyone LOVES when I'm here, and we're all talking trying to solve, yet when I leave, we need to shift the attention to "omg Andante isn't here!!! time to push them!!!" and as I noticed, conversation was mega dead while I was gone lmaoooo

(also, definitely not flipping you today, I'll be getting your partner :) you're pretty cool, so you'll live another day, not that I'd have to fight to save you cause these folks are sheep... and will follow anyone)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

can we vote az for acting like they want to help but not actually posting anything helpful

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Andante »

Aza, you'll be fine, just skip over my lines, and bam! caught up. You can ISO me later if your heart desires, but like, instead of writing paragraphs about me, I'm here now. why not spend the time asking me stuff? And maybe I can help clear up your concerns, otherwise I'll just give all my wild theories.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 771, Gamma Emerald wrote:can we vote az for acting like they want to help but not actually posting anything helpful
We can vote whoever we want for whatever reason we want
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:45 pm

In post 769, Andante wrote:I'll probably have to read into other team options before we flip someone today, but this is essentially how I get my reads, partner interactions. It's just hard when there's not a whole lot of interactions amongst people
Imo using partner interactions between unflipped players is... ambitious. It's not like it can't be made to work, but I usually don't see it accomplishing much especially early on.

But you do you, and I think this is the kind of content everyone wants to see from you. Just don't try to push me for something T3 did unless he's dead and flipped scum.

(And fwiw I agree that his meta read is really weird and eyebrow-raising. It reminds me of this. I would like to hear him elaborate on it if at all possible.)