Anything uPick (Endgame)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:32 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 4372, Cheeky Wings wrote:@Mo I understand the connection to everyone but FB. What in Vic’s posts references Fire?

Also @jjh if it is in fact tmi, if V were to flip town, what tmi could that possibly be then?
In post 4367, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 4365, jjh927 wrote:I think the obvious answer to 3464 was Mastina, yes. I think the fact you made post 3464 was an incredible leap and the only reason you wouldn't immediately suggest it was Mastina, probably in the same post as your bizarre conclusion in 3464, was because you wanted me or Fire to give the answer so you didn't seem quite so TMI

what ???

first -- there you go! this is proof to datisi that JJh had suggested it ws matina way before me.

second -- yes, i do admit, I was thinking about mastina at that time as a possible subject and that's only because I brought up mastina way before as a joke when i was reading their articles and wanted to make sum funny shit to firebringer.

third -- the only reason i pressured you with this line of reasoning was to see if i can see your possible scum equity with vic. why do you think i wanted to make it obvious -- but at the time, i wasn't really sure. but i still pushed the reasoning that it was whoever it is with the critera listed below

"

- Player that starts with the letter M
- Player that knows JJh
- Player that knows Firebringer
- Player that knows Yume

"

this is what i said!

this is all info that can be readily avaialbe to anyone. this person kept doing - m in the end of their posts depciting they had another persona of some sort just like someone of a hydra would. also it was confirmed after having those thoughts in post . player that knows jjh >>> due to the fact of an assumption based on post . player that knows firebringer >>>
post also side interaction, but that post implies that vic had prior knowledge of firebringer's metaeither on yume or the mastina persona.
player that knows yume >>> yume chose this player becuase yume knows this player. why does someone send a flavor to rc not knowing what the hell they are.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4371, Galron wrote:Does it even really matter? Who cares who Victorine is? How does that advance the game?
Do You Mean Their Main Or Their Flavor

Both Seem Relevant To Understanding Their Play
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:34 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 4371, Galron wrote:Does it even really matter? Who cares who Victorine is? How does that advance the game?
thats what i was thinking as well

jjh hanging on this is kinda annoying >> i already have made my conclusion about vic and i scumread them and willing to vote them.

>>> if they flip red, woohoo, go into day 2 nd decide if i had tmi or not
>>> if they flip town, woohoo go into day 2 not knowing what the fuck to do only to get ur ass fucked
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:35 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 4376, Something_Smart wrote:
Do You Mean Their Main Or Their Flavor

Both Seem Relevant To Understanding Their Play
imo, i mean it in the sense of the flavor.

it doesn't advance the game at all. galron is right here.

to understand vic's as a player, does and we advance with that information.
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

What is boggling my mind is so many people are suss on Ircher but don’t want to vote him and I really don’t understand this at all.

If those people thought there really wasn’t a good reason to suss on Ircher, fine because that obviously makes sense but I just don’t understand this dichotomy.
Succulent hydra of CheekyTeeky and Nancy Drew 39
ratmans
ratmans
Goon
ratmans
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:40 am

Post by ratmans »

It's because Ircher is scum
I'm voting Ircher
ratmans
ratmans
Goon
ratmans
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:41 am

Post by ratmans »

Any updates
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:52 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

i think...

i have this theory

there is a fine line

between vic and ircher...

and the people around them

i feel like mafia is bussing one

or maybe both.

both of the mafia is ircher and vic

and mafia is in a shitty poisition tryna escape by trying to set up a lim on me
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:52 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

nvm disregard that theory anways rat why r u town
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Gypyx »

Yo hi i'll be back soonish

why is ircher not dead
bottom text
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:59 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 4365, jjh927 wrote:I think the obvious answer to 3464 was Mastina, yes. I think the fact you made post 3464 was an incredible leap and the only reason you wouldn't immediately suggest it was Mastina, probably in the same post as your bizarre conclusion in 3464, was because you wanted me or Fire to give the answer so you didn't seem quite so TMI

what ???

first -- there you go! this is proof to datisi that JJh had suggested it ws matina way before me.

second -- yes, i do admit, I was thinking about mastina at that time as a possible subject and that's only because I brought up mastina way before as a joke when i was reading their articles and wanted to make sum funny shit to firebringer.

third -- the only reason i pressured you with this line of reasoning was to see if i can see your possible scum equity with vic. why do you think i wanted to make it obvious -- but at the time, i wasn't really sure. but i still pushed the reasoning that it was whoever it is with the critera listed below

"

- Player that knows JJh
- Player that knows Yume

"

this is what i said!

this is all info that can be readily avaialbe to anyone. this person kept doing - m in the end of their posts depciting they had another persona of some sort just like someone of a hydra would. also it was confirmed after having those thoughts in post . player that knows jjh >>> due to the fact of an assumption based on post . player that knows firebringer >>> post also side interaction, but that post implies that vic had prior knowledge of firebringer's metaeither on yume or the mastina persona. player that knows yume >>> yume chose this player becuase yume knows this player. why does someone send a flavor to rc not knowing what the hell they are.
Why did you jump to the conclusion that Yume mentioning a player meant that they knew the player whose flavour she was?
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 4284, jjh927 wrote:
In post 4280, Deimos27 wrote:Gypyx does not even exist on the face of the earth why are we voting there
Gypyx not existing is how he had escaped my notice until now but I did not like his iso when I went through it

i'd be real interested in you developping there
bottom text
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:04 am

Post by jjh927 »

I think most of your reactions to things don't show a lot of interest in actually placing people
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:04 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 4385, jjh927 wrote:

what ???

"

- Player that knows JJh
- Player that knows Yume

"

this is what i said!

this is all info that can be readily avaialbe to anyone. this person kept doing - m in the end of their posts depciting they had another persona of some sort just like someone of a hydra would. also it was confirmed after having those thoughts in post . player that knows jjh >>> due to the fact of an assumption based on post . player that knows firebringer >>> post also side interaction, but that post implies that vic had prior knowledge of firebringer's metaeither on yume or the mastina persona. player that knows yume >>> yume chose this player becuase yume knows this player. why does someone send a flavor to rc not knowing what the hell they are.
Why did you jump to the conclusion that Yume mentioning a player meant that they knew the player whose flavour she was?
who wouldn't...?

for example, if i be like

"hey radianctcowbells knows my meta"

that implies that RC knows me and that I know him because he had interactions with me in the past that makes him to KNOW my meta due to what i said.

as for what yume said

"I haven't forgotten your me-catching skills, by the way."

wouldn't you make the same assumption

yume states that she hasn't froggten about ur skills... that means she had prior knowledge of playing with you OR to the assumption i was making since I already had correlated yume with playing a persona, that "mastina" had prior knwoedlge of playing with you because she hasn't "frogotten" bout ur skills which is gathered thru prior expierence and meta.

is this not obvious... ?
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 4386, Gypyx wrote:
In post 4284, jjh927 wrote:
In post 4280, Deimos27 wrote:Gypyx does not even exist on the face of the earth why are we voting there
Gypyx not existing is how he had escaped my notice until now but I did not like his iso when I went through it

i'd be real interested in you developping there
+1

I would as well.

@jjh have you completely lost your Ircher suspicions now?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:06 am

Post by jjh927 »

Okay but that pretty obviously refers to me being able to catch Yume and isn't some cryptic clue
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 4387, jjh927 wrote:I think most of your reactions to things don't show a lot of interest in actually placing people
well, tbh, if you mean like, i'm not interested in trying to sort a lot of stuff, that's kinda true i admit, i just throw pasta at a wall and look if it sticks, i'm just chilling really
bottom text
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:08 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 4389, Cheeky Wings wrote:@jjh have you completely lost your Ircher suspicions now?
No but mostly

I think he's like 65-70% town, which is to say he has above rand chances of being scum but is still probably not scum
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:10 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 4391, Gypyx wrote:
In post 4387, jjh927 wrote:I think most of your reactions to things don't show a lot of interest in actually placing people
well, tbh, if you mean like, i'm not interested in trying to sort a lot of stuff, that's kinda true i admit, i just throw pasta at a wall and look if it sticks, i'm just chilling really
I mean that the questions you've asked are more interested in other people's stances rather than being for your actual benefit in placing people
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 4392, jjh927 wrote:
In post 4389, Cheeky Wings wrote:@jjh have you completely lost your Ircher suspicions now?
No but mostly

I think he's like 65-70% town, which is to say he has above rand chances of being scum but is still probably not scum
If he’s 65-70% likely town, then how does he have “above rand chances of being scum”?

And if he does in fact have “above rand chances of being scum”, then why is he then “still probably not scum”?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3221, jjh927 wrote:-I believe I can place Victorine with extreme accuracy if she actually plays the game.
-I think Victorine is hiding from the thread because she is scared of people placing her as scum.
Not necessarily me- she might have forgotten I exist and can and will thwart her scumgame in its every instance.

-Victorine is not playing the game, and absolutely needs to be elimed or pressured into playing the game.
Highlight is pretty blatantly what Yume was responding to when she said she hadn't forgotten my ability to catch her
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 4393, jjh927 wrote:I mean that the questions you've asked are more interested in other people's stances rather than being for your actual benefit in placing people
:?: you got me lost there
bottom text
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:14 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 4394, Cheeky Wings wrote:
In post 4392, jjh927 wrote:
No but mostly

If he’s 65-70% likely town, then how does he have “above rand chances of being scum”?

And if he does in fact have “above rand chances of being scum”, then why is he then “still probably not scum”?
There are 21 players including me. 16 are town. I am town. If I selected a random player that wasn't me, they have a 15/20 chance of being town, or 75% town
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

Jjh can you explain your locktown on Taly? What did you make of his solve?
~C
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:19 am

Post by jjh927 »

Taly's reaction to the gamestate and underlying motivation for voting is just transparently town