osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And the reason why i have Geraint and A50 so differently, despite doing pretty much the same thing. Is that Geraint feels genuinely lost, while A50 feels like they’re just doing it on purpose.
this is the first eyebrow-raising thing youve said about a50. care to elaborate?
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 1360, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think it’s an interesting dynamic that April is saying he wants to support S_S.
It makes me feel like i should have a better read on S_S in general.
i KNOW you're not doing it on purpose but
In post 1065, Hella Jeff wrote:stop doing things that feel like you're appealing to just Hella Jefferson
maybe i'm just incredibly stupid and you're town
UNVOTE:
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Azaariah »

ok i feel bad putting hella jeff in that floating in space category but so many people keep saying we need to look at him that i am genuinely paranoid and wondering if this is just one of my blind spots in this game. i dont know what to do about that so im just leaving it be and staying away.
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1131, Almost50 wrote:I can't help you if you're not putting on your glasses. Just because I'm not showing "all" my thoughts right now doesn't mean I don't have thoughts. Just because I'm not trying to "appear" like I care doesn't mean that I don't care. You should know by now (after all the games we've played together) that i hate the words "looks, feels, pings..etc", so I can't even acknowledge your accusation that I "appear" to be not solving.

Solving come on many levels. One of them is to remove oneself from the lim pool ON DAY ONE. (Now if you ignore the last 3 words I'm going to stop responding to you). Laying low and watching things quietly is as good as being vocal and obv!Towning in that regard. If I see something that
needs
my intervention I will jump right in. However, if -say- I SR you and I see a wagon being formed on you and someone else pushing it, I don't "need" to be vocal about it. I'll just vote you and that's that.

Now where my head's at on DAY ONE? What do you care? If I was a Cop I don't want Scum to know whom I will be checking. If I was a Tracker I don't want them to know whom I will target. If I was a Doctor I don't want them to know whom I'm protecting. If I was a Vig I don't want them to know whom I'm shooting. If I was a VT I don't want then to know that either, and would rather they think what I'm up to and what my role is.

I am NOT going to play the game how someone else thinks I should, or expects me to. I will always play the way I feel like playing at the time. If that doesn't please you, I'm sorry, Keep on pushing me if you want to. Either you're Town and wasting your time, or Scum and digging your own grave.
sheesh you sound like me, are you okay? i'm pretty sure ive posted nearly the exact same thing at one point in another game, just with a lot more... colorful language
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1132, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But the way i solve is to find out which players are trying to solve and which players are doing so genuinely.
If you do not do these things then i cannot read you as town. Thus i will push you, that's how i work.
dumb take
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 1377, Azaariah wrote:ok i feel bad putting hella jeff in that floating in space category but so many people keep saying we need to look at him that i am genuinely paranoid and wondering if this is just one of my blind spots in this game. i dont know what to do about that so im just leaving it be and staying away.
push me hard! i spew!
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1133, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If like 10 players in a 13 player playerlist are doing nothing then i guess they are all in my PoE.
It's their fault in the first place.
the fact that you dont think theyre doing anything doesnt mean theyre actually not doing anything

youre better than that norwe
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by osuka »

as of page 47, a50 is no longer in my exec pool for d1
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 1382, osuka wrote:as of page 47, a50 is no longer in my exec pool for d1
gameing
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 1380, Hella Jeff wrote:
In post 1377, Azaariah wrote:ok i feel bad putting hella jeff in that floating in space category but so many people keep saying we need to look at him that i am genuinely paranoid and wondering if this is just one of my blind spots in this game. i dont know what to do about that so im just leaving it be and staying away.
push me hard! i spew!
but i dont scum read you and if i actually start tunneling, that's bad especially if you are town.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I kinda feel like it’s weird that I’m there but my own reads are kinda spacey
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1158, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay I actually still think it's t3 here and y'all are gonna let him slip away
why?
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 1385, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I kinda feel like it’s weird that I’m there but my own reads are kinda spacey
i dont know how to read you. one side of me thinks that scum wouldn't want to be on my wagon but the other side thinks that a little extra pressure makes my elim today more possible. i cant choose so you're just floating in outer space for now.
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Azaariah »

im specifically talking about your unvote if that wasn't clear
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Holiday »

Aza, what about April's read on me has been so persuasive that you've went from calling me the read you'll never vote to anguished conflict? There's... not really a progression there.
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1172, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1152, Hella Jeff wrote:-you get zero info about andante/azaariah/t3 regardless of alignment, who are all hot topics
Why are you so focused on those slots though?
I think the current Azaariah wagon is a waste of time. An distraction.
And T3 has just one person voting them.
please elaborate on how the aza wagon is a waste of time
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Azaariah »

its more that i find april towny and your backtrack on your townread on me that i felt was really towny from you, you took back.
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1176, Andante wrote:
In post 1150, Almost50 wrote:Norwee.. I'm NOT scum hunting in this game. I am in fact TOWN hunting. OK? Gamma is in my PoE. I don't know if he's Scum or not, so he's as good a vote as any of the other 6 (Yes, I have 7 in my PoE, and only 5 TRs so far.. aside from my own slot)
I like this, town hunting typically works best for me.

VOTE: T3

I'd like to bring more attention to T3, cause there's been like no conversation here, and he's not towny
if youre gonna try to kickstart a wagon you better write down at least some meaningful words in the process
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Holiday »

In post 1370, Azaariah wrote: im feeling bad about the holiday townread now but i honestly cannot tell if that's just because april has me head over heels for them.

april scares me and im not sure why. i feel like they are a player that could easily pocket me and that's unsettling to me. im not willing to give a townread though i really want to.
From my perspective, you've flipped a read on me without explaining, and saying you're feeling bad, because you're head over heels for a player you're scared of and don't want to townread?
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Azaariah »

the read itself isn't persuasive. in fact i actually dont like the arguments but i feel like it probably comes from town which gives it more credibility to me.
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Azaariah »

In post 1393, Holiday wrote:
In post 1370, Azaariah wrote: im feeling bad about the holiday townread now but i honestly cannot tell if that's just because april has me head over heels for them.

april scares me and im not sure why. i feel like they are a player that could easily pocket me and that's unsettling to me. im not willing to give a townread though i really want to.
From my perspective, you've flipped a read on me without explaining, and saying you're feeling bad, because you're head over heels for a player you're scared of and don't want to townread?
yep that sums it up well! it's part of the reason im paranoid of april actually - the fact that they are making me question my townread on you. your unvote also came at an unfortunate time and now things are just working out like this.
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Holiday »

In post 1391, Azaariah wrote:its more that i find april towny and your backtrack on your townread on me that i felt was really towny from you, you took back.
...ah, so my towniness in your eyes was tied to townreading you.

Edit: Okay, then, the read itself isn't persuasive from April. You've given a reason you've taken back the read on me to some degree. Why are you tying your viewpoints changing to another player then, if April's posting isn't the basis but it's rooted in my distaste for some of your posting?
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1193, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1178, Andante wrote:I mean, does literally anyone else have a better idea for a direction to go today? It's just like, "I go I can't understand how you have T3 as anything more than null Jeff" and everyone pretty much just ignores T3, T3 doesn't do much, and there's a page of youtube videos, Jeff has A50 as the strongest tr?? I would be ok with T3/Jeff/ Possibly A50 going today, I think in them, we don't go wrong
It just feels bad, i don't think T3 has been nearly as do-nothing as you claim he is.
And it's like if someone were to ask me to put down my dog.
Like sure, maybe he has rabies as they claim, but what if he doesn't?
what if t3 is frothing at the mouth? does that not very strongly suggest rabies?
Holiday
Holiday
Goon
Holiday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Holiday »

In post 1395, Azaariah wrote:
In post 1393, Holiday wrote:

yep that sums it up well! it's part of the reason im paranoid of april actually - the fact that they are making me question my townread on you. your unvote also came at an unfortunate time and now things are just working out like this.
You do realize how little sense this makes from my perspective, right?

Like, in less words what this feels like to me is: "You do not townread me anymore, so now I am going to question you."
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Azaariah »

if april didn't scum read you, i wouldn't question it most likely. whether or not that is entirely true, i cannot be sure but i do feel that is true so it does have to do with them.