NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1407, osuka wrote:
In post 1224, Azaariah wrote:well maybe i do scum read t3. but i feel that way with just about everyone considering me as a possibility today. it's annoying that there are no actual reasons to be pushing me.
geraint says "one naughty point for you for jumping from one failed wagon to another" which is ??? given my aggressive pushes, you really think i would've just given up or you think im afraid to be 1v1ing? the aggressive pushes just dont come from scum but even if they did, they mean i am playing the risky game. then why would i hold back? andante is still a very real mislim option and i had built up a lot on them. even more, i decide to post a huge post about why andante needs to die even as town right before a 180 shift to a townread and a completely retracted push? make that make sense.

osuka says "fuck this shit your shit doesn't make fucking sense" no logic, no actual progression. just cuss words and rudeness. i dont know what im even supposed to say. the posts are long but they end up saying nothing at the end of the day except "azar is so scummy. they are so scummy. they dont make sense. they are scum" there's nothing else.

t3 says "you're not reading my explanations and shading my two sentence long reads list" calling t3's poe bad is not scummy. that was the whole reason and prior to this, there was no read on me. the last thing close to a read was t3 agreeing with everything i said on andante and voting andante while they were at e-2 or something similar. if t3 is town, it doesn't make sense for me to be scum so the whole push is just ??? if i were scum, i definitely could've gotten them quick hammered. is that risky play? yes but if im scum, isn't that exactly what i've been doing anyways?

the whole wagon on me is really just one sentence reasonings that don't honestly make that much logical sense. despite my andante push being wrong, every point was explained and hashed out whereas here the longest explanations are osukas and they dont really say anything.
piss poor

"maybe" you scumread t3? "maybe" you feel that way with "just about" everyone considering you as a possibility? is this mass omgus?

you're downplaying an actual push on the basis of nothing because there are, yes, actual reasons to push you, some of which ive outlined. the fact that you can't extract meaning from words doesn't mean the meaning isn't there - that's neither my problem nor my concern, really, and if you truly wanted to understand to properly argue against and/or dismiss, you'd ask instead of just posting this sad attempt at deflection
Why are you so angry?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It feels like i have to walk in tiptoes around you so you don't start shouting at me or something.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1397, osuka wrote:
In post 1193, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1178, Andante wrote:I mean, does literally anyone else have a better idea for a direction to go today? It's just like, "I go I can't understand how you have T3 as anything more than null Jeff" and everyone pretty much just ignores T3, T3 doesn't do much, and there's a page of youtube videos, Jeff has A50 as the strongest tr?? I would be ok with T3/Jeff/ Possibly A50 going today, I think in them, we don't go wrong
It just feels bad, i don't think T3 has been nearly as do-nothing as you claim he is.
And it's like if someone were to ask me to put down my dog.
Like sure, maybe he has rabies as they claim, but what if he doesn't?
what if t3 is frothing at the mouth? does that not very strongly suggest rabies?
What’s with the rabies metaphor
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1410, Azaariah wrote:
In post 1407, osuka wrote:mass omgus?
yeah
"there are no reasons to vote me"

if i took a shit on my keyboard and smashed it with a hammer seven times over, id STILL be posting better content than you are right now
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1417, Azaariah wrote:well fuck my reads lists now i think you're town again. i hate myself sometimes. why do i just write my unfiltered thoughts in games like this where i always get scum read for doing exactly that? i dont know at this point.
who is this directed at
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Azaariah »

you must've done that a couple times then cuz i dont see any content that's better than "piss poor"
Azaariah
Azaariah
Goon
Azaariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Azaariah »

ok whatever im also annoyed, holiday. i do townread you again if that makes you happy but im pretty annoyed at the gamestate and blaming me for things didn't make me happier. i'm sorry if that was hurtful but im not the person to complain to about something like that because i myself am quite pissed about it on my own.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1375, osuka wrote:
In post 1121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And the reason why i have Geraint and A50 so differently, despite doing pretty much the same thing. Is that Geraint feels genuinely lost, while A50 feels like they’re just doing it on purpose.
this is the first eyebrow-raising thing youve said about a50. care to elaborate?
There's not much to elaborate on, i feel like Geraint is the type of player that will always act like a lost puppy on day 1, no matter how much he tries. But i know from experience that A50 can do better than what i felt he had done up to that point, and even though he excuses himself by saying it's day 1, that he should be a bit more... proactive i guess?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1390, osuka wrote:
In post 1172, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1152, Hella Jeff wrote:-you get zero info about andante/azaariah/t3 regardless of alignment, who are all hot topics
Why are you so focused on those slots though?
I think the current Azaariah wagon is a waste of time. An distraction.
And T3 has just one person voting them.
please elaborate on how the aza wagon is a waste of time
I just don't think Aza sounds like scum. Their post feel very genuine to me, and i think their read on Andante going from hard scum to actually hard town is a pretty good take that scum will probably be a bit more vague on and excuse themselves by just mumbling "maybe Andante is town" and subtly unvoting or something.
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1425, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1407, osuka wrote:
In post 1224, Azaariah wrote:well maybe i do scum read t3. but i feel that way with just about everyone considering me as a possibility today. it's annoying that there are no actual reasons to be pushing me.
geraint says "one naughty point for you for jumping from one failed wagon to another" which is ??? given my aggressive pushes, you really think i would've just given up or you think im afraid to be 1v1ing? the aggressive pushes just dont come from scum but even if they did, they mean i am playing the risky game. then why would i hold back? andante is still a very real mislim option and i had built up a lot on them. even more, i decide to post a huge post about why andante needs to die even as town right before a 180 shift to a townread and a completely retracted push? make that make sense.

osuka says "fuck this shit your shit doesn't make fucking sense" no logic, no actual progression. just cuss words and rudeness. i dont know what im even supposed to say. the posts are long but they end up saying nothing at the end of the day except "azar is so scummy. they are so scummy. they dont make sense. they are scum" there's nothing else.

t3 says "you're not reading my explanations and shading my two sentence long reads list" calling t3's poe bad is not scummy. that was the whole reason and prior to this, there was no read on me. the last thing close to a read was t3 agreeing with everything i said on andante and voting andante while they were at e-2 or something similar. if t3 is town, it doesn't make sense for me to be scum so the whole push is just ??? if i were scum, i definitely could've gotten them quick hammered. is that risky play? yes but if im scum, isn't that exactly what i've been doing anyways?

the whole wagon on me is really just one sentence reasonings that don't honestly make that much logical sense. despite my andante push being wrong, every point was explained and hashed out whereas here the longest explanations are osukas and they dont really say anything.
piss poor

"maybe" you scumread t3? "maybe" you feel that way with "just about" everyone considering you as a possibility? is this mass omgus?

you're downplaying an actual push on the basis of nothing because there are, yes, actual reasons to push you, some of which ive outlined. the fact that you can't extract meaning from words doesn't mean the meaning isn't there - that's neither my problem nor my concern, really, and if you truly wanted to understand to properly argue against and/or dismiss, you'd ask instead of just posting this sad attempt at deflection
Why are you so angry?
i'm not angry
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1426, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It feels like i have to walk in tiptoes around you so you don't start shouting at me or something.
just don't say dumb shit and i'll never have to yell at you over text
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by osuka »

other than in excitement

i might yell in excitement
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And the wagon itself is uninteresting to me because the reasons for voting them just seem really weak so i don't even understand why it's a thing.
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1432, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1375, osuka wrote:
In post 1121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And the reason why i have Geraint and A50 so differently, despite doing pretty much the same thing. Is that Geraint feels genuinely lost, while A50 feels like they’re just doing it on purpose.
this is the first eyebrow-raising thing youve said about a50. care to elaborate?
There's not much to elaborate on, i feel like Geraint is the type of player that will always act like a lost puppy on day 1, no matter how much he tries. But i know from experience that A50 can do better than what i felt he had done up to that point, and even though he excuses himself by saying it's day 1, that he should be a bit more... proactive i guess?
gotcha

i just wanted to know in a bit more detail what you meant because i thought that was a genuinely interesting point. i dont really think a50 is playing dumb or anything but i thought that post in particular stood out as noteworthy
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1433, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1152, Hella Jeff wrote:-you get zero info about andante/azaariah/t3 regardless of alignment, who are all hot topics
I just don't think Aza sounds like scum. Their post feel very genuine to me, and i think their read on Andante going from hard scum to actually hard town is a pretty good take that scum will probably be a bit more vague on and excuse themselves by just mumbling "maybe Andante is town" and subtly unvoting or something.
i mean i'll summarize for you: the original push was dogshit, to the point where they literally said they don't really believe what they're posting, THEN they backed off as soon as i started to call out the push as being garbage and then half-assed some """progression""" to make it look like theyre remotely resembling legit and then started playing the victim that's pretending like they dont know what the fuck is going on

make sense now?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1439, osuka wrote:
i mean i'll summarize for you: the original push was dogshit, to the point where they literally said they don't really believe what they're posting, THEN they backed off as soon as i started to call out the push as being garbage and then half-assed some """progression""" to make it look like theyre remotely resembling legit and then started playing the victim that's pretending like they dont know what the fuck is going on

make sense now?
But i don't see this coming from scum.
Why would a scum!Azaariah say: "they don't believe what they themselves are saying." Never mind that you'd be shooting yourself in the foot as a scum player, it just sounds really bad. And i don't think they are that bad, based on the analyzing posts they've made so far?
And the last parts i don't really understand why you think are faked? It seems genuine to me.
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1440, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1439, osuka wrote:

make sense now?
But i don't see this coming from scum.
Why would a scum!Azaariah say: "they don't believe what they themselves are saying." Never mind that you'd be shooting yourself in the foot as a scum player, it just sounds really bad. And i don't think they are that bad, based on the analyzing posts they've made so far?
And the last parts i don't really understand why you think are faked? It seems genuine to me.
have you seriously never seen scum do dumb shit? have you really never seen scum do shit that _looks_ dumb just so that we're having this exact conversation?
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1370, Azaariah wrote:april scares me and im not sure why. i feel like they are a player that could easily pocket me and that's unsettling to me. im not willing to give a townread though i really want to.
oh just do it
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1361, Something_Smart wrote:I'm kind of a terrible player to slingshot on D1 though.

I'll take townreads of course, but I don't feel that he truly townreads me (at least in my understanding of the word).
you'd be surprised
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1441, osuka wrote:have you seriously never seen scum do dumb shit? have you really never seen scum do shit that _looks_ dumb just so that we're having this exact conversation?
I have seen scum do dumb shit, but the tone of their posts don't say scum to me. I can obviously be wrong, but following my gut feelings it says that they are town.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 1402, Holiday wrote:Okay, so then do you actually like April's scumread on me?

From what I understand of it, it's literally that they like what I post and I'm a bit more background-y, so I'm top scum. And people dislike that read/pressure around me, so it's a good sign (even though... I think most people townread or lean me to some degree? Not everyone, but more than not do.)

Maybe I'm more exasperated at her for throwing out something that I physically just throw my hands up at because it doesn't compute. To me it's either honestly, an ego-driven read to catch a "deepwolf" that doesn't exist or scum (which... I did say I had bad feelings about April before they doubled down on me being their top scumread). Both are very shitty situations.
you just in a pool now, not necessarily a scum read.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

This game is going right over my head rn
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1417, Azaariah wrote:well fuck my reads lists now i think you're town again. i hate myself sometimes. why do i just write my unfiltered thoughts in games like this where i always get scum read for doing exactly that? i dont know at this point.
Like to explain what it is i mean, the last part of this post just feels really townie to me because it's a thought i often have myself when i'm town. But never as scum, so it's the same as Hello Jeff in regards to me. Unless Azari is explicitly trying... and knows EXACTLY how to pocket me and that is what they are aiming for. This just feels like a very townie thought process.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

yeah, i think aza's bleeding townie
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1447, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Like to explain what it is i mean, the last part of this post just feels really townie to me because it's a thought i often have myself when i'm town. But never as scum, so it's the same as Hello Jeff in regards to me. Unless Azari is explicitly trying... and knows EXACTLY how to pocket me and that is what they are aiming for. This just feels like a very townie thought process.
"why do i write my unfiltered thoughts" is a scum problem, not a town problem. if you're town, then you're playing in a townie way unless doing otherwise intentionally - so your unfiltered thoughts probably look townie, because they are

this is a bad take