CONTROL - GAME OVER!

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

whoooooo were yoooou...

LOL t3 replacement

yeah hi scum can u and ur team try to have An Original Idea pls????? thank you
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1180, Grendel wrote:Role got! Evening everybody. Ill try to get fully caught up tonight, if not ill finish up tomorrow.

Looking at the roster I recognize several names but the only ones I've completed games with are 2/3ds of the hydra (Titus and flea). I think i played galreon once a year or two ago, and Icher I played a game with a LONG time ago. Also recall MariaR too i believe. If I'm missing anybody feel free to jog my memory.

Never played Mastina, or Lady Lambdadelta, but their names precede them for sure. Curious to see if they live up to the hype!

To the total strangers... hi! Im Grendel, and its nice to meet you.

-/-/-/-/-

UNVOTE:
Still feeling sick so this is me just checking in for now, but my name precedes me? Tell me more!
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

11 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you, click here.
If you wish to speak to one of us, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra and Airna.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by The Three Bears »

Problem with something translucent is that it still bends the light that passes through it and ultimately changes whats perceived. Its why no two people will see the exact same thing.

I skimmed that list at best, and picked your scum reads. I actually have Roden town which I apparently missed off the list when I made it, and I stand by that.
In post 981, The Three Bears wrote:Hold up Faerie bear wants to talk before baby bear gets back ^_^
LLD and Fenny and Roden towny by the faerie meter. GOOD VIBES.
Also it's like 5 am so I'm going to bed too BYE o/
As mentioned here, this was Noraa relaying my reads as I'd mentioned to her and Titus.
I still say Roden town and sits with the StD/LLD/Bell bracket.

You also forget I go hard as scum. I would be trying to give pokes and prods in the PT and getting my team into place, discussing strategy. I'm not the best at it, but I don't give up. I ain't a fan of meta but i've even got a recent game I threw my teammate into the D1 lim because she was inactive and had given up.

In the words of the great Ozzy Osbourne. "If you're gunna go down: GO LOUD, GO PROUD, GO STRONG, GO ON, GO HARD OR GO HOME!"
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:20 pm

--pINKIE bEAR
a beary good hydra \o/
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

yeah yeah yeah yeah thats all v clever n all but here's the thing flea

you been busy. and aint been postin much.

so like... maybe you're like exhausted right? "goddddd i just need a break from all this"

and also like, you figure if yall stay alive long enough you can redirect fire, yeah?
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

like your teams fucked so yall gotta stay alive long enough you can get back in it
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mush you’re the most entertaining player here for me, and i cannot thank you enough for that.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fedora Wielder, how splendiferous it is to see you again.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1199, Val89 wrote:Hi all.

Finished my first read through.

VOTE: Roden
In post 522, Roden wrote:Additionally, I don't think Greeting and LLD are aligned, and since I town read LLD I have to give Greeting the boot.
Put me down as another player who would like an actual explanation as to this.
I'm still sus (that means i think you're scum, Roden) on Roden but i think we've milked this stone for all the blood it's going to give
aka Fenrir
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:38 pm

I am exhausted, mania sucks and I've been burning myself out on the daily with cleaning and helping friends. (never underestimate my "I got you.")
As said I also struggle in large games, its why I'm glad Titus and Nora wanted to hydra with me - I know I can't carry this.

I'm also not redirecting fire either, if you notice. I'm taking you shot for shot, and that's all I'm going to do with you. Your read on us means you're not going to take us seriously and by that same point that means I can't discuss reads with you which actually blows.

I may not have the ability to churn out Mastina's walls, LLD's challenges and your reads.

But what I do do, and what I feel I do well, is read into emotional intent. Your subtext right now is screaming town.
it's hard to case someone on emotional basis, especially over text and its harder still for the wonderous shapes and colours that lie within this brain to be translated into this simple form. My snap reads seem to be accurate so far, and I've started recording them to actually test that for accuracy, not only that I appear to have spooked people as I'm dying early and often lately (and not just on MS).

I'm also the worst on this hydra for being able to redirect wagons and "save" the slot.

I can't town tell. No matter what people think, I just can't. Fae brain means I can't maintain a single train of consistent thought so almost everything I post is going to look/sound/feel unnatural.
The other two heads can, one has, the others currently busy and said this at the start, and so is unlikely to.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:39 pm

--The Pink One

(I gotta remember to sign)
a beary good hydra \o/
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Bell »

Grendal
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

tbh flea this is like proving my point lol

your reads aint in character for you, even you said so

yeah yall maybe got lowest chance of saving slot but ya got least 2? maybe 3??? people askin after u like either stay outta sight or do what yall can do and since yall got that "I got you" thing, if noraas like "oh god we gettin scumreads ship is sinkin evacuate" idk, seems like youd naturally step in n try right??? like idk im just repeatin ur shit back at u here flea idk what you expect from me LOL

it aint abt natural i know bettern that, its abt the Spark, the Glamour if u will, that you normally got

wheres it? it aint here for sure LOL uninspiredposting only

so yeah. ya scum. gj
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:56 pm

uhhh what is happening on this page?? If I'm reading this right and Mush is bullying the best faerie bear, HOW DARE YOU.

-babby bear
a beary good hydra \o/
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

listen if yall come up green ill eat crow in postgame
if yall red.... aint bullying if im right LOL
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Val89 »

In post 1208, Save The Dragons wrote:I'm still sus (that means i think you're scum, Roden) on Roden but i think we've milked this stone for all the blood it's going to give
See, the problem is I usually find Roden to match my mental model of what town play looks like, and has escaped me as scum on more than one occasion. To see Roden play that feels as scummy as this is weird, I don't know how else to describe it.

The main problem is this LLD/Greeting unalignment issue. I don't have a strong read on LLD at this point, but Greeting is one of my top two townreads (STD being the other) from my first read through, and I don't see any reasonable basis for concluding any associative between the two, and the explaination given is no explaination at all.

I get the impression that the way Roden is trying to deal with this is a kind of treat the whole accusation as silly and anyone asking about it as being worthy of shade, and hope it'll all blow over, which it kindof has. I hoping that by continuing to bring attention back around to it, and hammer than it's not just you thinking that way, that Roden might hopefully be forced to abandon that approach.

TLDR: I'm going to continue at least attempting to milk here. I think it'll prove worth the effort one way or another.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:00 pm

In post 1204, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:yeah yeah yeah yeah thats all v clever n all but here's the thing flea

you been busy. and aint been postin much.

so like... maybe you're like exhausted right? "goddddd i just need a break from all this"

and also like, you figure if yall stay alive long enough you can redirect fire, yeah?
Flea can do whatever the heck suits faer and even if my entire hydra is busy, you gotta retake Reads 101. Since when have reads been based on activity lol?
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:03 pm

In post 1212, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:tbh flea this is like proving my point lol

yeah yall maybe got lowest chance of saving slot but ya got least 2? maybe 3??? people askin after u like either stay outta sight or do what yall can do and since yall got that "I got you" thing, if noraas like "oh god we gettin scumreads ship is sinkin evacuate" idk, seems like youd naturally step in n try right??? like idk im just repeatin ur shit back at u here flea idk what you expect from me LOL

it aint abt natural i know bettern that, its abt the Spark, the Glamour if u will, that you normally got

so yeah. ya scum. gj
who did the I got you thing? scum read ship is sinking evacuate ... your imagination is sure good. i was gone for like 1 day lmfao. there's only been 3 pages and ur bothering us when we're literally one of the highest posters lmfao.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:03 pm

You dont get to mess with my beary family.
a beary good hydra \o/
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

noraa LOL u need to actually read what im writing. try again. amazing how u misinterpreted every word that bothered u
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:04 pm

In post 1214, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:listen if yall come up green ill eat crow in postgame
if yall red.... aint bullying if im right LOL
Let us know how crow tastes alright?
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:05 pm

In post 1219, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:noraa LOL u need to actually read what im writing. try again. amazing how u misinterpreted every word that bothered u
*shrug*
thats how im seeing it so thats what ur getting a reply to.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:07 pm

If people ask for me, I always say make sure you make it so I can see it, and I will respond to it. Always have.

Nora doesn't give up when they're hydra'ing with me. They don't have a choice :P

That spark and glamour, I'm burned out. A spark that's burned out cannot ignite, it cannot light, which means you cannot see the glamours. And lets face it the glamours are often what get me scum read anyway :P

I've stepped in a bit here because I said I was around, did a lil catch up and you asked me something.
In post 1174, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 1170, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Is this the way it ends...
Not with a bang, but with a wimper.

-Pinkie Pie

PS I'm around for a bit.
In post 1176, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:hi flea curse wanted to talk to you but it just got done doin serious business shit and handed over the keys so yall get to deal with my ass instead. sorry LOL

gimme your take on cephrir n ircher flea cause i think those are gonna gimme the best grasp of your slot
So you tell me, where have I come in with intent to start bailing?

I have games I stay out of sight and out of mind, I have games where I try and fail repeatedly to be the dominant force.
I'm never out of my scumrange either.

My "I got you" was referring to the fact we were up at 530am after about 4 hours sleep to catch a 645 train 2 miles walk away without my walking stick beacause I had to power walk it to catch another train to see a friend who lives in the next county over and be a body double for an appointment they had, to then walk another mile back to their train station and go around a mall for some bits I needed :P I'm still awake btw and it's 1am and we been a bit switchy today.

So yeah, burned out. and then some, I've even burned through the hyper overtired burst of nyoom you get.

You're making context and clues to create your own solution, and getting the triangle peg into the circle hole.

oh and crow's getting eaten. :P

-Pinkie not red.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:09 pm

In post 1179, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:huuuuuh ok. hm. huh. welp im thinkin bears might be scum lol

Think like this yeah: flea's usually way weirder than we are reads wise, but i ask n what i gets just. parroting a weak version of our reads on the 2 major slots loooool

Like not the exact same and not a diff balance with the same basic alignments -- just us with volume turned down.... feels like tryna appease me

Btwn that n noraa bein scummy as hell n titus leaning way too hard on the crappiest compromise lim i got nothin good for this slot. goddddddd NORAA YOU NEVER ROLL GREEN WITH ME LOOOOL
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. you just told everyone that you changed your meta and that we cant use meta on you because you're trying something new. But Flea being busy and having a life. Oh no so scummy. um. what?
also ur the one that rolled red here if one of us is red so you cant even talk.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:10 pm

In post 1217, The Three Bears wrote:
In post 1212, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:tbh flea this is like proving my point lol

so yeah. ya scum. gj
who did the I got you thing? scum read ship is sinking evacuate ... your imagination is sure good. i was gone for like 1 day lmfao. there's only been 3 pages and ur bothering us when we're literally one of the highest posters lmfao.
Nora got no chill when defending their friends :D
-Pinkie, The Bad omen for crows.
a beary good hydra \o/