Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by ProgoWoshua »

In post 399, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 392, Frogsterking wrote:Fair enough: @

I think scum are in some kind of mix of the KittyTacky /fwog slots and the two slots that replaced out. I think the towniness of the players at this table might cause the scum team to self-select for moderate skill or replace out.

Your slot is consistent with a moderately skilled scum and Auto's isn't, so I'm thinking Auto is more likely to be a townie who just happens to be getting pushed for their play.

You can always argue that the replacement slots are more likely to flip scum because the scum got intimidated by the town core and left and that could be correct. I'm assuming some competency on the part of both scum team and town when suspecting you and Tacky.
Why do you keep cutting off the rest of ? My "fair enough" is in response to Progo insisting I answer fwog's questions. All of 392 is in response to 379.
I thought the "Fair enough" was for #379. It appears I misunderstood, sorry.

Fair enough.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

KittyTacky: His #86 post about how he don't think I sliped comes pretty late. By then, 3 other players already said they didn't think it was a slip, so this could be read as Mafia waiting to see how the town would react to the "slip" before making a move. However, KittyTacky's earlier #75 post clears him, in my opnion. There, he doubts Frogsterking reasoning to suspect me. After that, I can believe his reasons for his reads, so I think he is town.
I observed the same things and I think it makes Kitty more likely to flip scum than town.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 401, Frogsterking wrote:
KittyTacky: His #86 post about how he don't think I sliped comes pretty late. By then, 3 other players already said they didn't think it was a slip, so this could be read as Mafia waiting to see how the town would react to the "slip" before making a move. However, KittyTacky's earlier #75 post clears him, in my opnion. There, he doubts Frogsterking reasoning to suspect me. After that, I can believe his reasons for his reads, so I think he is town.
I observed the same things and I think it makes Kitty more likely to flip scum than town.
As in, I think it's a scum tell for Kitty I don't think it's a town tell.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

@ it's okay it was just a misunderstanding.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: KittyTacky

I think this vote is a little better than fwog now.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:24 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 356, ofmercia wrote:
In post 352, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 350, ofmercia wrote:
In post 349, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 346, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 345, NorwegianboyEE wrote:…would you please?
Yes! Do you agree/disagree with my scum reads?
I disagree with your scumreads because you scumread me and I know I am town and fwogcarf didn't say anything that pinged my scum radar. Auto pings me more as a scummy townie limbait, yeah. As for Dunnstral, they and their replacement are aggressively null to me.
You not understanding doesn't mean poorly explained. Norwegian seems to understand after 2 posts. Yet after trying to explain further for 3 or 4 posts you're still lost, or acting lost.
*keeps evading my actual question* I don't know why Norwe thinks it makes sense, again how on Earth do you
pretend to respond
?
I'll try to spell it out again, but I feel you will still say I'm avoiding or ignoring or not making sense or whatever because it isn't genuine.
Firstly scum have a private thread where they communicate.

Norwegian asks progo where he is, progo responds that he is busy and will pretend to answer in the thread.

This to me looked like scum talking and progo posting in the wrong thread. Scum will most surely pretend to answer posts as they need to hide scum agenda.

I know you're just going to say I'm avoiding again but this is as clear as I can get. If you still don't understand something this simple I cannot help you unfortunately.
You literally are ignoring me. You restated what happened without actually answering me.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:25 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 368, Frogsterking wrote:This is a Newbie table and I think it's also high-skilled as far as Newbie tables go. In a high skilled newbie table I think newbscum who don't replace out are going to be putting a moderate amount of effort into getting townread.
In Kitty and fwog I see the fruits of a moderate amount of effort into getting townread. I think that's more likely than Dunnstral/Strange or Auto being incompetent at getting townread. I think based on probability town is unlikely to choose correctly on the first couple of wagons so I'm very willing to look beyond common early choices that are wrong. I think there is enormous expected value in it for town because of the impact hitting correctly on D1 has for town's win rate.
I believe executing between Kitty and fwog has the highest chance of flipping scum of any pair of players at this table.
Or I am putting effort into getting townread because I am town.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:29 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Okay, how is agreeing with the majority specifically a mafia move? It wasn't at all far down after everyone else, am I scummy for being the last one to say so?
~Vasex
~Enchant
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:00 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 407, KittyTacky wrote:
Okay, how is agreeing with the majority specifically a mafia move? It wasn't at all far down after everyone else, am I scummy for being the last one to say so?
Agreeing with the majority is a scum tell called coasting. Being the last one might be a scum tell, it depends.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Kitty can you walk me through your thought process of what's going on with you and ofmercia?
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:14 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 408, Frogsterking wrote:
Agreeing with the majority is a scum tell called coasting. Being the last one might be a scum tell, it depends.
I really don't think it's a scumtell by itself because otherwise holding the majority opinion is scummy. I was AFK at the time everyone else was agreeing.
Frogsterking wrote:Kitty can you walk me through your thought process of what's going on with you and ofmercia?
I explained this before. First, you pushed Progo. Weird due to the reason but not outrageously scummy by itself. Then ofmercia jumped on the wagon
before even page 10
on reasoning that I feel is extremely flimsy then very quickly backed down when called out on it. Something about that felt either like a scum trying to save themself or just limbait.
~Vasex
~Enchant
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:18 pm

Post by ofmercia »

Believing someone's explanation is not backing down. I feel scum would have more reasons they cannot be wrong, and thus more likely to try to force a case. This is related to that consistency point that was mentioned earlier. As in what kitty is doing with my progo vote, it feels forced, he cannot change his stance because he isn't hunting for scum he's fabricating scum.
TistDaniel
TistDaniel
He
Goon
TistDaniel
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:29 am

Post by TistDaniel »

I'm way behind on this, and I feel like it's the worst time to have fallen behind. I have a shallow understanding of what's going on (I've read all the posts) but I feel like I need to sit down and go back over what you guys are referencing, do some closer examinations and stuff. But I'm going to spend my wife's last day off with her instead. She's leaving for a business trip in about a week, and working pretty much every day until then. I'll be back to my usual activity tomorrow.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:47 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 411, ofmercia wrote:Believing someone's explanation is not backing down. I feel scum would have more reasons they cannot be wrong, and thus more likely to try to force a case. This is related to that consistency point that was mentioned earlier.
No, scum pushing town
know
they are wrong (aside from multiball/SK/third party but that's not a newbie game thing). That I feel can subconsciously affect play, especially after a strange play like that.
In post 411, ofmercia wrote:As in what kitty is doing with my progo vote, it feels forced, he cannot change his stance because he isn't hunting for scum he's fabricating scum.
Or I am not changing my stance because I firmly scumread you.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:48 am

Post by KittyTacky »

*pushing non-scum
~Vasex
~Enchant
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:14 am

Post by fwogcarf »

Ofmercia do you still scumread Progo?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:35 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 415, fwogcarf wrote:Ofmercia do you still scumread Progo?
No, the explanation he gave made sense. I don't see enough activity and posts to scum or town read him. Null.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 410, KittyTacky wrote:
I really don't think it's a scumtell by itself because otherwise holding the majority opinion is scummy. I was AFK at the time everyone else was agreeing.
Frogsterking wrote:Kitty can you walk me through your thought process of what's going on with you and ofmercia?
I explained this before. First, you pushed Progo. Weird due to the reason but not outrageously scummy by itself. Then ofmercia jumped on the wagon
before even page 10
on reasoning that I feel is extremely flimsy then very quickly backed down when called out on it. Something about that felt either like a scum trying to save themself or just limbait.
Yes I think this is understandable. What is going on with you and ofmercia now though?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve been a bit mentally checked out by the news and situation in Europe lately, but i’ll catch up on this soon.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 417, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 410, KittyTacky wrote:
before even page 10
Yes I think this is understandable. What is going on with you and ofmercia now though?
Right now I'm still pushing because their backing down felt forced to me.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

UNVOTE: KittyTacky

VOTE: StrangeMatters

Okay I'm willing to concede scum might just be hiding in the other lurker slots.

It's your turn to try your hand at game solving, StrangeMatters.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:22 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Okay I get what you're asking but why do you specify game solving here (which I'm under the assumption is a part scumhunting but is inherently different), especially Day 1?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:27 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

That's evasive Strange stop stalling and post your reads.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:43 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Fine by me. But take my reads with this in mind.

Progo is probably town with their post about Daniel
Daniel is null (fear is mostly why though)
Norweegian I don't have a strong opinion on either there's just nothing that pings me. Null
Your slot is odd with the switches which I smell slight opportunism coming from your slot. Null-lean scum
Fwog there's a post they made that pings me as scummy where they as scum would be shading less active slots inconspicuously. Leaning scum there.
Kitty I'm really unsure, really need to look into this and I have questions I want to ask this slot about.
Ofmercia reads like a newbie who latches (similarly to another player) onto weird logic which partially pings me as misguided town.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:44 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 423, StrangeMatter wrote:Fine by me. But take my reads massive grains of salt with this in mind since I definitely am not confident in a good chunk of my reads this game.

Progo is probably town with their post about Daniel
Daniel is null (fear is mostly why though)
Norweegian I don't have a strong opinion on either there's just nothing that pings me. Null
Your slot is odd with the switches which I smell slight opportunism coming from your slot. Null-lean scum
Fwog there's a post they made that pings me as scummy where they as scum would be shading less active slots inconspicuously. Leaning scum there.
Kitty I'm really unsure, really need to look into this and I have questions I want to ask this slot about.
Ofmercia reads like a newbie who latches (similarly to another player) onto weird logic which partially pings me as misguided town.
EBWOP