fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:39 am

Post by fua »

Frogster reads too much like newb town for me to bother suspecting him D1. I can see the reasoning but I don’t think scum would make/allow their teammate to make that level of blunder when it comes to handling Yeet. Townreading Wu for activity isn’t out of the question for a newbie either.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:40 am

Post by Datisi »

is townie? probably not. do i wanna townread it anyway? yeah.

if i didn't know who monkey was, i'd scumread the shit out of that slot - but unless he has massively fallen out of shape, i'm just puzzled at his play here.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 349, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 348, Datisi wrote:like, this is what i mean when i say specifically looking for scum motivation in my posts. it feels like latching on to whatever i say in order to try to force a contradiction out. do i seem concerned? why wouldn't i dismiss it by saying something about it?
To me, it seems like Yeet's push made you sweat. Resorting to discrediting it as a meme rather than either ignoring it because of not being concerned
or confronting the substance
, to me is the action of mafia. One could call it "dismissive." I could be wrong, of course.
you mean like when i tried to question him about what gives him the jitters and he latched onto the fact i said "good vote" as opposed to actually responding to my questioning? and how the entirety of his push just kept being egging me on without any substantive elaboration? gee, i wonder why i started thinking of the push as a meme. no idea why.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:48 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 350, fua wrote:Frogster reads too much like newb town for me to bother suspecting him D1. I can see the reasoning but I don’t think scum would make/allow their teammate to make that level of blunder when it comes to handling Yeet. Townreading Wu for activity isn’t out of the question for a newbie either.
is there really that much coaching on this site? if it were me id just let him run wild and look as newb-town-y as he wants. i think he is more likely town but idk if that's why
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:48 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

That is an acceptable point, Datisi. I wish you did not feel the need to deliver it sarcastically. I am trying my best here and may miss the mark on occasion.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 308, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 304, Datisi wrote:some people not mentioned in your list haven't even posted?? excuse me for asking i guess
and you don't find me scummy for this?
no, there are plenty of reasons someone might do that, some townie, some scummy, which is why i did the ask
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:50 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 354, tenebrousluminary wrote:That is an acceptable point, Datisi. I wish you did not feel the need to deliver it sarcastically. I am trying my best here and may miss the mark on occasion.
aaaaaahhh, now i feel bad

sorry if i've been mean, i don't try to be :/
~M
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:51 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

It's okay. I can see I am frustrating you. That isn't my goal, and i apologize if it's my fault. I am just trying to sort out who is what, i have nothing personal against anyone here.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 337, Datisi wrote:baltar, this cliffhanger sucks, 1/10
Sorry, I had work shit.

Bad news is I'm ascetic.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

It's not that bad of news, but seems like a scarlet letter I should disclose early.
YOUR AD HERE
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 358, VP Baltar wrote:Bad news is I'm ascetic.
i don't see why that is bad news, but you should probably not answer that

do you gave any of those thoughts on the game? you've been pretty lowkey so far

pedit: lol
thanks for telling specifically me, i guess?
~M
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:55 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 351, Datisi wrote:if i didn't know who monkey was, i'd scumread the shit out of that slot - but unless he has massively fallen out of shape, i'm just puzzled at his play here.
hey it's me, i don't know who monkey is and i scumread that slot. is there a reason i shouldn't? i skimmed a few past games and nothing changed my mind much in either direction
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 361, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 351, Datisi wrote:if i didn't know who monkey was, i'd scumread the shit out of that slot - but unless he has massively fallen out of shape, i'm just puzzled at his play here.
hey it's me, i don't know who monkey is and i scumread that slot. is there a reason i shouldn't? i skimmed a few past games and nothing changed my mind much in either direction
mostly it's the fact that scum!monkey ripped through the town in one game i played with him a while ago

so the fact that his behaviour here is so blatantly scummy is like - (a) scum!monkey forgot how to play mafia, (b) ??????????
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:57 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 360, Datisi wrote:do you gave any of those thoughts on the game? you've been pretty lowkey so far
I haven't read the game yet and likely won't get a chance to until late today. I was sleepy sleeping when it started and I have a lot of work to do today.

So I have no thoughts of substance to add yet.
YOUR AD HERE
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 363, VP Baltar wrote:I haven't read the game yet and likely won't get a chance to until late today. I was sleepy sleeping when it started and I have a lot of work to do today.
it's alright, i don't have too much free time right now either.

for whoever wants to weigh in on this - am i tunnelled on tenebro? like, posts , , , , feel like specifically looking for scum!motivation from me / things to attack me over rather than actually thinking through my posts and drawing conclusions that way. i *want* to say i'm still feeling as sure in the read as i was an hour ago, but like, something something weak at emotion bad at mafia etc.
~M
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:10 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 350, fua wrote:Frogster reads too much like newb town for me to bother suspecting him D1. I can see the reasoning but I don’t think scum would make/allow their teammate to make that level of blunder when it comes to handling Yeet. Townreading Wu for activity isn’t out of the question for a newbie either.
Activity is NAI imo.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you're NAI
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

actually you are prob scum so...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 362, Datisi wrote:mostly it's the fact that scum!monkey ripped through the town in one game i played with him a while ago
this doesn't seem like great reasoning to me. In the game I played with scummonkey I had started suspecting him and all he did was laugh off my suspicion like he did with Ari so that's why I felt he was scum.

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Datisi »

oooh

which game was that?
~M
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Town
Frogsterking
Nero Cain
DeasVail
fua
fireisredsir
VP Baltar
Yeet

Null
Scorpious
MalcolmTucker
Datisi
skitter30
Eyes without a face
Aristeia
Cape90
Nordom
GeneralWu

Scum
tenebrousluminary
humaneatingmonkey

VOTE: tenebro
aka Fenrir
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:34 am

Post by Datisi »

> opens game
> opens monkey's iso
> reads like 5 posts of him calling others daddy
> closes game
~M
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol

Aristeia
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Aristeia
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:50 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 364, Datisi wrote:
In post 363, VP Baltar wrote:I haven't read the game yet and likely won't get a chance to until late today. I was sleepy sleeping when it started and I have a lot of work to do today.
it's alright, i don't have too much free time right now either.

for whoever wants to weigh in on this - am i tunnelled on tenebro? like, posts , , , , feel like specifically looking for scum!motivation from me / things to attack me over rather than actually thinking through my posts and drawing conclusions that way. i *want* to say i'm still feeling as sure in the read as i was an hour ago, but like, something something weak at emotion bad at mafia etc.
I don't think you're tunneled - I have similar feelings about Tenebro's posting being scummy