Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Nordom »

In post 723, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 722, Nordom wrote:
In post 720, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 719, Nordom wrote:Actually, I'm not too sold on fua being outright scum either
Who do you have as scum again?
Daitsi, as I said. Was it easy to miss my reply a page ago or what?
That's it? Hmmmm
Yeah. The only thing I took note of was DeasVail's easy breezy agreement with me, but that's pretty much it.
Nordom, are you speaking to your crossbows?
Negatory.
Oh, that's a relief. I thought that-
I am not speaking to them, I am listening to them. They were submitting queries as to when they will get to shoot something.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

What's the bullet point case on datisi again?
YOUR AD HERE
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Nordom »

In post 726, VP Baltar wrote:What's the bullet point case on datisi again?
Basically, Daitisi was one to throw their hat into the popular pressure of Wu and Monkey. It just came off as lazy and convenient to me.
Negatory.
I am not speaking to them, I am listening to them. They were submitting queries as to when they will get to shoot something.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:31 pm

Post by fua »

In post 678, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 568, fua wrote:
In post 544, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 258, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 248, fua wrote:I scumread Tenebro hard based on 116 and the attempt to defuse suspicion by essentially saying it’s just a bandwagon
I don't remember doing this. What do you mean?
In post 259, fua wrote:“I’m so popular, everyone is looking at me” is basically a degradation of the reason to actually suspect you and dismisses it as a trend rather than a veritable case.
In post 260, tenebrousluminary wrote:I am not sure how you got that idea from what I wrote, but okay.

It would be difficult for me to think any case against me had merit when I know it to be wrong.
In post 261, fua wrote:Yes, but I would think you would at least go and defend your position or acknowledge the votes on you. Your playstyle so far has been very dismissive and I find that that typically comes from scum.
Fua looks objectively terrible in this exchange, and isn't even scumreading Tenesbro's for the correct reason (which is that reads like pocketing of Yeet.)
How is it objectively terrible? What am I supposed to do instead? I brought new ideas to the table regarding Tenebro because he's a genuine scumread of mine. I think recent posts show that he's a little more likely to be noob town including Wu's opinion on him, so I'd like to see how you find it scummy.
You accused him of saying something he didn't say in the post you referenced. He asks for an explanation, then you doubled down on it anyway when it was clear you misread the game or at the very least misstated what you were saying.

That's not genuine interaction. My read of it is you saw a semi-popular target and piled on with contrived reasons.
It was literally implied in the way he went about it. Of course he didn't say it verbatim, but with the tone and manner of which it was gone about he might as well have.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:31 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Datisi pressured monkey? I honestly felt like he didn't take a strong position on that exchange.

I could be missing something because I was getting somewhat Corso eyed toward the end of my catchup
YOUR AD HERE
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by fua »

In post 687, Nordom wrote:Does scum-reading two players equate to having to team them, especially this early in the game?
This is a good post and a philosophy I always have and always will go by.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by Nordom »

In post 729, VP Baltar wrote:Datisi pressured monkey? I honestly felt like he didn't take a strong position on that exchange.

I could be missing something because I was getting somewhat Corso eyed toward the end of my catchup
Well, he didn't take a hard-stance in outright calling him scum, but he certainly felt the need to give little "snacks for thought" regarding monkey without committing himself fully.
Negatory.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by fua »

I want to TR VPB by playstyle but his takes aren't very good.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 728, fua wrote:It was literally implied in the way he went about it. Of course he didn't say it verbatim, but with the tone and manner of which it was gone about he might as well have.
That doesn't sound made up at all. A thing that wasn't said in thread and that no one but you saw.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 731, Nordom wrote:
In post 729, VP Baltar wrote:Datisi pressured monkey? I honestly felt like he didn't take a strong position on that exchange.

Well, he didn't take a hard-stance in outright calling him scum, but he certainly felt the need to give little "snacks for thought" regarding monkey without committing himself fully.
That doesn't seem like pressuring monkey as you say. When datisi pressures people, it's quite clear
YOUR AD HERE
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by fua »

Okay, so take everything literally and at face value from now on. Will do, chief.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by Nordom »

In post 734, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 731, Nordom wrote:

That doesn't seem like pressuring monkey as you say. When datisi pressures people, it's quite clear
Pressure, throwing shade, what does it matter? My point is that he felt to give attention to him when Monkey was an obvious player of contention. If it were a "passing observation" it'd be one thing, but he felt that he had to get involved in the process with the pressure on Monkey. It wouldn't be such a red flag with me, but Datisi was also involved with the shit with Wu, which I felt was a weak push in the first place.
Negatory.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 732, fua wrote:I want to TR VPB by playstyle but his takes aren't very good.
what about his playstyle makes you think town and why would his bad takes influence how you read him
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:56 pm

Post by fua »

In post 737, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 732, fua wrote:I want to TR VPB by playstyle but his takes aren't very good.
what about his playstyle makes you think town and why would his bad takes influence how you read him
I think that he is bringing new ideas to the table and approaching the situations with nuance, but also I'm inherently biased because I'm the one being suspected and I know he's wrong. I think him not mentioning where he stands on GeneralWu is a little weird considering he's been one of the most controversial out so far today and I disagree with the consensus on you because I know you're typically snappy and whatnot. That makes me TR Nero more for wanting Ari to fulfill your request and Nordom is currently a strong TR for me as well.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:00 pm

In post 686, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 642, humaneatingmonkey wrote:why do you think ari and i are tvt? i came out of that scumreading ari.
so you think ari and datisi are scum buddies here? idgi
too early to tell. i believe they're slots that need attention. an early datisi wagon has the chance to be most productive. although i don't mind limming ari if she's going to be belligerent. I'd rather flip that slot.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by Nordom »

Wu needs to step the fuck up and start contributing to the game.
Negatory.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by Nordom »

In post 738, fua wrote:
I think that he is bringing new ideas to the table and approaching the situations with nuance, but also I'm inherently biased because I'm the one being suspected and I know he's wrong. I think him not mentioning where he stands on GeneralWu is a little weird considering he's been one of the most controversial out so far today and I disagree with the consensus on you because I know you're typically snappy and whatnot. That makes me TR Nero more for wanting Ari to fulfill your request and Nordom is currently a strong TR for me as well.
Why am I such a strong TR?
Negatory.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:02 pm

In post 740, Nordom wrote:start contributing to the game
why do you TR ari
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by Nordom »

In post 742, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 740, Nordom wrote:start contributing to the game
why do you TR ari
Already said. You and Ari's little "lover spat" wasn't something that I saw as "maf trying to maneuver out and sleaze their way out of an interaction" from either of you. Despite Ari being more articulate, I think you had kind of had a more "natural townie" approach with aggressive posting and not caring what people thought. I think Ari's post where they said "I got you in my trap" (they didn't literally say that, but) seemed townie.
Negatory.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:18 pm

Post by fua »

In post 741, Nordom wrote:
In post 738, fua wrote:
Why am I such a strong TR?
Also because I'm biased and your statements are generally the same as what I'm thinking.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by fua »

I disagree with part of the Ari read from you and VPB but that's a conversation for another time.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:21 pm

In post 743, Nordom wrote:I think Ari's post where they said "I got you in my trap" (they didn't literally say that, but) seemed townie.
it seems scummy that she used that post to dismiss the interaction with me. i strongly believe that her purpose for voting me there wasn't to sort me or to engage me, but to dismiss the line of questioning about her reads.

really though, her scumread on me was based on: 1.) me asking big questions she claims is designed to get her to do busywork (is it really busywork to explain your reads) 2.) me not having any reads despite having her and datisi as FOS. 3.) me leaving and ghosting the thread (i didn't).

are these so solidly scum-indicative that it's necessary to dismiss a productive encounter? that's not town behavior for me. that's scum-avoiding exposure.
or is she the type to be stubborn because she can't take being the recipient of questions regardless of she's town?
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by Nordom »

In post 746, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 743, Nordom wrote:I think Ari's post where they said "I got you in my trap" (they didn't literally say that, but) seemed townie.
it seems scummy that she used that post to dismiss the interaction with me. i strongly believe that her purpose for voting me there wasn't to sort me or to engage me, but to dismiss the line of questioning about her reads.

really though, her scumread on me was based on: 1.) me asking big questions she claims is designed to get her to do busywork (is it really busywork to explain your reads) 2.) me not having any reads despite having her and datisi as FOS. 3.) me leaving and ghosting the thread (i didn't).

are these so solidly scum-indicative that it's necessary to dismiss a productive encounter? that's not town behavior for me. that's scum-avoiding exposure.
or is she the type to be stubborn because she can't take being the recipient of questions regardless of she's town?
What "big questions" are you talking about?
Negatory.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:24 pm

me trying to get her to explain her early reads lol
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 736, Nordom wrote:Pressure, throwing shade, what does it matter?
Well, those aren't the same thing for one....
YOUR AD HERE