ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:52 am

Post by ofmercia »

I mean it's just a numbers game, there is, like I said, a 2/9 chance we are in one of the 9 slots that has only 1 town power role, in which case we are screwed if we PR claim today, and I would be horribly wrong requesting a claim. But I think 7/9 are good odds.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you answer my question about your reads right now.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And we do have something to work with, we have day 1 wagon on a slot that flipped town. Do you think Kitty's reasoning for voting Auto yesterday was good? Bad?
That is something you could be looking at.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:59 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 673, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Can you tell me your reads at the moment OfMercia. Who would you preferably eliminate today? Ignore town PR's for a sec and try to give me something i can work with.
I think it's unlikely that town pulled a 5 vote on that day 1 wagon. I feel there's scum on there. Fwog or you. I know it's not tisdanial and I know it's not me. I don't think it's kitty. Mafia might be hesitant to hammer there.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I also think Fwog could be sus, voting them and putting pressure on the slot. Or eventually on me if you scumread me (though i am town) could give us more info to solve the game.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i disagree that mafia might be hesistant to hammer there, i think Auto would have been an easy slot for Kitty to hammer as they had previously put them in their PoE so if they are scum, hammering them is easy.
I also feel their reasoning for wanting to kill Auto was a bit contrived, like saying "yeah you're being so scummy right now" but not really explaining why their reaction would be scum indicative, but hammering anyway. Read to me as possibly scum just trying to justify their hammer on a slot they knew would flip town.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:04 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 679, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I also think Fwog could be sus, voting them and putting pressure on the slot. Or eventually on me if you scumread me (though i am town) could give us more info to solve the game.
I think you're town, I will need to look into fwog and kitty.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Frog i think Kitty has a higher chance of flipping scum than Mercia right now.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:06 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 543, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 541, ofmercia wrote:Tisd and fwog any player you think is scum and gives info on elimimation? I could be wrong but I feel auto gives no leads if he flips green.

Norway do you think auto is a good elimination?
I still think Auto is scum here but you are right in terms of info.
All he does if he flips red is spew Tist town imo.

You flipping red would spew Kitty town and vice versa, but I feel like scum would want to get rid of the more talkative players first instead of the lowposting ones.
I think tist being night killed has something to do with this. Either they follow fwogs thought process or trying to frame him.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:21 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 682, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Frog i think Kitty has a higher chance of flipping scum than Mercia right now.
Then who is kitty's partner?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 680, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also i disagree that mafia might be hesistant to hammer there, i think Auto would have been an easy slot for Kitty to hammer as they had previously put them in their PoE so if they are scum, hammering them is easy.
I also feel their reasoning for wanting to kill Auto was a bit contrived, like saying "yeah you're being so scummy right now" but not really explaining why their reaction would be scum indicative, but hammering anyway. Read to me as possibly scum just trying to justify their hammer on a slot they knew would flip town.
To elaborate further:
In post 569, KittyTacky wrote:It's sus that Auto isn't defending themself harder. As newbie town I'd kick and scream if I was wagoned this hard.
Why is this an scummy play? What differentiates it from an town that has given up to apathy or stopped caring? In fact we get confirmed later that this is exactly what Auto is saying, but Kitty up and hammers them anyway.
In post 571, AutoDefenestrator wrote:
In post 569, KittyTacky wrote:It's sus that Auto isn't defending themself harder. As newbie town I'd kick and scream if I was wagoned this hard.
"Oh no, I'm innocent!"

?

Yeah, I'm innocent. Some people apparently 'feel' like I am playing scum-like, what do I do, argue over their feelings? If there was more substance, like in other games I've played, maybe I'd be making better cases. This is my first and last game on this site anyway.
In post 572, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 570, AutoDefenestrator wrote:
In post 568, KittyTacky wrote: Claim your role or I will hammer you within 2 hours.
Read again.
Somehow I missed it. Sorry, and sorry if you're town, but you've been acting very scummy.

VOTE: AutoDefenestrator HAMMER!.
Town is necessarily going to vote Auto because they believe the slot flips scum for an natural reason or because they genuinely believe the elimination is good for the game.
Kitty did not do so in such an manner. They hammered them with the reasoning that they were "playing scummy" but never elaborated why their play actually made them scummy in the first place, only stating the very surface level fact of "i am voting them because they are playing like scum" but not elaborating on the manner in which they believed the slot was playing as scum. Which begs the question of the legitimacy of their read in the first place.
Their reasoning for hammering Auto inadvertedly betrayed their mindset of one that was knowing of Auto flipping town. Which makes them mafia.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 684, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 682, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Frog i think Kitty has a higher chance of flipping scum than Mercia right now.
Then who is kitty's partner?
Haven't got that far, i'm busy casing Kitty themselves.
Don't care that much for pre-flip associations anyway.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Frogsterking »

coughoffmerciacough
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why would it be Mercia? I townread them.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If we get more content from ProgoWoshua, StrangeMatter and Fwogcarf maybe i can tell you who it could possibly be.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:35 am

Post by ofmercia »

NorwegianboyEE (town) - generally good town play, or I've been pocketed
ProgoWoshua (town) - their day 1 vote on me and defense of auto felt like someone genuinely trying to solve

StrangeMatter (null town) - don't think scum brings up a day 1 accusation of a scumtell to try and understand where they could have just left it behind, but also not getting any town vibes, not much to go on

Frogsterking (null scum) - I don't feel a genuine need to solve, just feels like theatre and even a bit of open wolfing at times

fwogcarf (scum) - day 1 has very opportunistic votes in inactives slots like dunstral and auto, combined with PoE on the day 1 wagon this slot I feel is red, very high chance
KittyTacky (scum) - don't have a good feeling with their day 1 play and agree with norway about the hammer
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:36 am

Post by ProgoWoshua »

I am currently working on a new batch of reads. I hope I can finish today.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actuallly i townread Progo for day 1 posting so my guess for partner would be in Strange/Fwogcarf.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i'm just gonna point out that Mercia scumread Daniel yesterday. It is unlikely for Mercia to kill a slot they are setting up as an scumread if they were scum themselves.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I do not townread Fwogcarf for "dumbtelling".
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:57 am

Post by ProgoWoshua »

Ok, I just started a full game analysis that will most certainly NOT be finished today. So for now I'll just spew out what I think. Note that these reads are based of my memory, so take them with a grain of salt:

Town Reads

• NorwegianboyEE: I was worried about him when he wasn't killed in Night 1, but Daniel's death makes sense in hindsight. Other than that, he's been helping town since the beginning, so I can't imagine him as Mafia.

KittyTacky: It makes sense he would hammer Auto as Mafia, but it makes just as much sense he would hammer Auto as Town. He was tunneling Auto for a while, and probably suffered from confirmation bias. I still townread him from earlier in Day 1.

ofmercia: Started of scummy, but got townier later. I completely get their reasoning for outing the PRs Today. In fact, I would probably came up with these sort of strategies myself (tho I would probably listen to the voice of experience).
Null Reads

• StrangeMatter: I don't remember her.
Scum Reads

• fwogcarf: I agree with ofmercia, Auto's wagon had at least one Mafia. Fwog is the only one left.

Frogsterking: In the middle of Day 1, the only thing stopping me from SRing him was my SR on ofmercia. That isn't a problem now.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

KittyTacky's pronoun is an she btw.
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:59 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 653, ofmercia wrote:We should. We have nothing to work with and PRs will give us something. With a miselim today PRs will almost always be useless tomorrow, and can even be faked by mafia and counter claimed without room for error. Today mafia cannot fake claim or counter claim without sacrificing one of themselves.
I would only consider outing PRs if it were exactly two masons

Otherwise absolutely not
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Frogsterking »

UNVOTE:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh wait, maybe that's just my assumption. Forgive me if that was wrong Kitty. :/