Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'll wait and see where this is going
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by ProgoWoshua »

In post 696, NorwegianboyEE wrote:KittyTacky's pronoun is an she btw.
Sorry, KittyTacky.
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

I apologize for being super inactive and probably will continue to do so over the next couple days
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 695, ProgoWoshua wrote:Ok, I just started a full game analysis that will most certainly NOT be finished today. So for now I'll just spew out what I think. Note that these reads are based of my memory, so take them with a grain of salt:

Town Reads

• NorwegianboyEE: I was worried about him when he wasn't killed in Night 1, but Daniel's death makes sense in hindsight. Other than that, he's been helping town since the beginning, so I can't imagine him as Mafia.

KittyTacky: It makes sense he would hammer Auto as Mafia, but it makes just as much sense he would hammer Auto as Town. He was tunneling Auto for a while, and probably suffered from confirmation bias. I still townread him from earlier in Day 1.

ofmercia: Started of scummy, but got townier later. I completely get their reasoning for outing the PRs Today. In fact, I would probably came up with these sort of strategies myself (tho I would probably listen to the voice of experience).
Null Reads

• StrangeMatter: I don't remember her.
Scum Reads

• fwogcarf: I agree with ofmercia, Auto's wagon had at least one Mafia. Fwog is the only one left.

Frogsterking: In the middle of Day 1, the only thing stopping me from SRing him was my SR on ofmercia. That isn't a problem now.
Mmk
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 694, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I do not townread Fwogcarf for "dumbtelling".
understandable
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 640, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 569, KittyTacky wrote:It's sus that Auto isn't defending themself harder. As newbie town I'd kick and scream if I was wagoned this hard.
It was mostly this post i didn't like.
As in you justified your vote with their "lack of an reaction" to hammer, but i don't see why that would be scum indicative?
It just made sense to me that a newbie town, if pushed hard, would be more desperate instead of just kind of folding up.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 651, ofmercia wrote:People always claim PRs are so important but never use them until it's too late.
If we out them, they will die and not be able to use their powers. Besides if there was a guilty result surely it would have been claimed, or will be claimed soon.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Though if an inno result is getting pushed maybe cop should claim.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 685, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 680, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also i disagree that mafia might be hesistant to hammer there, i think Auto would have been an easy slot for Kitty to hammer as they had previously put them in their PoE so if they are scum, hammering them is easy.
I also feel their reasoning for wanting to kill Auto was a bit contrived, like saying "yeah you're being so scummy right now" but not really explaining why their reaction would be scum indicative, but hammering anyway. Read to me as possibly scum just trying to justify their hammer on a slot they knew would flip town.
To elaborate further:
In post 569, KittyTacky wrote:It's sus that Auto isn't defending themself harder. As newbie town I'd kick and scream if I was wagoned this hard.
Why is this an scummy play? What differentiates it from an town that has given up to apathy or stopped caring? In fact we get confirmed later that this is exactly what Auto is saying, but Kitty up and hammers them anyway.
In post 571, AutoDefenestrator wrote:
"Oh no, I'm innocent!"

?

Yeah, I'm innocent. Some people apparently 'feel' like I am playing scum-like, what do I do, argue over their feelings? If there was more substance, like in other games I've played, maybe I'd be making better cases. This is my first and last game on this site anyway.
In post 572, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 570, AutoDefenestrator wrote:
In post 568, KittyTacky wrote: Claim your role or I will hammer you within 2 hours.
Read again.
Somehow I missed it. Sorry, and sorry if you're town, but you've been acting very scummy.

VOTE: AutoDefenestrator HAMMER!.
Town is necessarily going to vote Auto because they believe the slot flips scum for an natural reason or because they genuinely believe the elimination is good for the game.
Kitty did not do so in such an manner. They hammered them with the reasoning that they were "playing scummy" but never elaborated why their play actually made them scummy in the first place, only stating the very surface level fact of "i am voting them because they are playing like scum" but not elaborating on the manner in which they believed the slot was playing as scum. Which begs the question of the legitimacy of their read in the first place.
Their reasoning for hammering Auto inadvertedly betrayed their mindset of one that was knowing of Auto flipping town. Which makes them mafia.
Well first of all I actually stated the reason for my scumread on Auto so that part is flat out wrong, and I didn't expect a newbie town to be so apathetic.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 696, NorwegianboyEE wrote:KittyTacky's pronoun is an she btw.
...it says "he" right there in my profile. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Why do people keep making that mistake?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Wait that part of my profile removed itself for some reason? Huh? I'll fix that.
~Vasex
~Enchant
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 700, Frogsterking wrote:I'll wait and see where this is going
Your second attempt at soft claim.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by ofmercia »

In post 710, KittyTacky wrote:Wait that part of my profile removed itself for some reason? Huh? I'll fix that.
I remember it said he.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Who would everyone have killed N1?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:42 pm

Post by ProgoWoshua »

In post 710, KittyTacky wrote:Wait that part of my profile removed itself for some reason? Huh? I'll fix that.
Apparently, the old Pronoun field was taken down. You now must use the second, text-based one.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 713, Frogsterking wrote:Who would everyone have killed N1?
Would probably depend on who my partner would be in my case, so no easy answer.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:00 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 2.04
KittyTacky
(1): NorwegianboyEE

Not Voting
(6): ProgoWoshua, ofmercia, StrangeMatter, Frogsterking, KittyTacky, fwogcarf

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate.

Deadline
: (expired on 2022-03-09 11:21:56)
<(") | (")>
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:05 am

Post by fwogcarf »

You guys think the Tist kill was made to provide us with little info?

Or something along those lines.

Seeing a lot of "we don't have a lot to work with" (throwing myself into this as well because I am genuinely lost on who the team could be.)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Just place a vote.
This game is gonna be so slow if nobody does anything. -_-
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: kittytacky
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:43 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 717, fwogcarf wrote:You guys think the Tist kill was made to provide us with little info?

Seeing a lot of "we don't have a lot to work with" (throwing myself into this as well because I am genuinely lost on who the team could be.)
It's possible. I was thinking the kill was made because scum team are confused about what they're supposed to do.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:42 am

Post by ofmercia »

VOTE: fwogcarf
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:50 am

Post by ProgoWoshua »

VOTE: Frogsterking
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by ofmercia »

It's fwog though. Day 1 votes and reads are both almost solely based on activity. This shows a weariness to make/commit to an actual read (since mafia have to pretend to make scum reads) in fear of looking like an act.

Also this night kill is fwog's way of:
1. Progressing the mafia objective.
2. Eliminating the player he thinks will be most town.
3. Getting rid of a player that is suspicious of him.

1. He starts day 2 off with 615, the objective here is for mafia to look busy and hope town will start looking into why tist was killed. But throws me in there as the scum read of tist but doesn't outright case me for it, just shade in hopes to get a town bite. I don't think he gets any bites from town in 615 but tries again in 717. His interest in the night kill stems from him carrying it out and giving it a lot of thought and investment to just be swept under the rug.
In post 615, fwogcarf wrote:Has Ofmercia scum, Fwog weaker scum, Norweigan Town (Places votes on the first two)

Townleaned Kitty, made an association with Progo/StrangeMatter being t/w (No read on StrangeMatter)

Voted FrogsterKing on inactivity

StrangeMatter felt more town

Scumreads Auto, townleans fwog

puts together some worlds

I can see ofmercia making a fearkill here although i'm pretty sure it would not be that obvious
In post 717, fwogcarf wrote:You guys think the Tist kill was made to provide us with little info?

2. Eliminating the player he thought was the most town, in 543 we can see his thought process, no one else thought this.
In post 543, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 541, ofmercia wrote:Tisd and fwog any player you think is scum and gives info on elimimation? I could be wrong but I feel auto gives no leads if he flips green.

Norway do you think auto is a good elimination?
I still think Auto is scum here but you are right in terms of info.
All he does if he flips red is spew Tist town imo.

You flipping red would spew Kitty town and vice versa, but I feel like scum would want to get rid of the more talkative players first instead of the lowposting ones.
3. Getting rid of a player that is suspicious of him. In 615 above you can see fwog done the research for me and found out that tist was scum reading him day 1.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hmm i like the idea of Tist being killed by a player that thinks they were the towniest player, and hence would have referred to them as such.
It’s an good lead imo.
I’d be willing to vote Fwog today as i scumread them too.

(Oh and consolidating votes in mafia is important. If everyone spreads out their votes we’ll never get good town consensus on an elimination we agree on. Some players don’t realize that catching a scum player is only the first step, you also need to be charismatic and get followers that are willing to vote your scumread with you. So it’s good play what Mercia is doing right now)