Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

skitter30
fireisredsir
Eyes without a face
VP Baltar
Yeet

all sound like fun lunches
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:23 pm

Post by fua »

Start at the top of HEM's ISO and look at the context surrounding there. I think the reaction to him was overblown and that the shift off of him is due to TMI rather than scum not wanting one of their own miselimmed. He was the first real wagon and those never stay to begin with, so I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't reflect his alignment.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

was kinda worried about Fua maybe manipulating me but eh....

lets get skitt or VP
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1318, MathBlade wrote:Does anyone disagree with that summary?
I don't think this is a good assessment.

I also don't think we should yeet datisi on D1. Happy to kill Wu from your PoE though.
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1326, fua wrote:Start at the top of HEM's ISO and look at the context surrounding there. I think the reaction to him was overblown and that the shift off of him is due to TMI rather than scum not wanting one of their own miselimmed. He was the first real wagon and those never stay to begin with, so I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't reflect his alignment.
What do you make of Wu? And tene?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1328, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1318, MathBlade wrote:Does anyone disagree with that summary?
I don't think this is a good assessment.

I also don't think we should yeet datisi on D1. Happy to kill Wu from your PoE though.
Why do you think this is not a good assessment?

Why do you think not to yeet Datisi d1?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by fua »

In post 1329, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1326, fua wrote:Start at the top of HEM's ISO and look at the context surrounding there. I think the reaction to him was overblown and that the shift off of him is due to TMI rather than scum not wanting one of their own miselimmed. He was the first real wagon and those never stay to begin with, so I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't reflect his alignment.
What do you make of Wu? And tene?
Wu is scum. I'm less sure of Tenebro because he's made posts I both like and dislike. I don't think he has easy associates so I'm keeping him in null for now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I think definitely we should elim in Datisi/Wu today probably to get a narrative hold on D1.

I think Datisi is a better elim on VCA but Wu also fits so cooperating

VOTE: Wu

If I had a vig I would shoot tene based on Datisi’s and fire’s early votes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gonna read now so quite for a while unless asked something
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1330, MathBlade wrote:Why do you think this is not a good assessment?
Because that is not why those wagons shifted. The HEM wagon emerged out of him being belligerent in a fight with Ari that he started and she accelerated. This is clear of you'd read the game.

And your wagon wasn't even really a wagon as far as I'm concerned. Nord made a bunch of bad points and then acted like an asshole and people were voting him after he was already being replaced. I didn't love that wagon, but it was also certainly so late it is clear it was not legitimately meant to distract from datisi or Wu.

As far as why I wouldn't yeet Datisi on D1, I explained this already, but datisi is a strong asset when town and he will get resolved either through night actions or by giving himself away to a bunch of players in this game with a lot of experience with him. I'm not worried about trying to solve datisi that much on D1 and your VC case is not convincing given it grossly misunderstands the context around the VC.

I do think it would be helpful if you would read the game when you have a chance.

You can also vote Wu if you aren't going to do that.

Pedit - beat me to it
YOUR AD HERE
GeneralWu
GeneralWu
Goon
GeneralWu
Goon
Goon
Pronoun:

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by GeneralWu »

In post 1315, fua wrote:
In post 1309, GeneralWu wrote:
In post 1306, fua wrote:Hi General, can you answer ?
I wanted to wait a while to see if the dayvig thing was real.
Because if it isn't, Nero's either extremely scummy or extremely antitown.
Also, how so? You seem to be tossing out these vague half-reads without ever elaborating on them.
I just think that was a terrible way to out a PR.
Also, MathBlade had just replaced in. Usually, people wait a while to let new replacements catch up before dayvigging them.
In post 1317, fua wrote:Yeah! Why the 'oh shoot' response if you don't have thoughts on it?
I like puns and I say "oh shoot" a lot.
Also, it would've been a lot worse had it been real.
I also wanted to see if Nero was doing a reaction test on MathBlade, but eventually it didn't seem like he was.
In post 1321, Nero Cain wrote:now I wish my dayvg was real
VOTE: Nero Cain :o
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by fua »

Mathblade already claimed by the time Nero fake claimed, though. This feels like another cheap gotcha.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

can't he just be like a Vi? (im getting cold feet)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1336, fua wrote:Mathblade already claimed by the time Nero fake claimed, though. This feels like another cheap gotcha.
I am feeling Nero scum IF Wu is.

This feels like bad bus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1338, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1336, fua wrote:Mathblade already claimed by the time Nero fake claimed, though. This feels like another cheap gotcha.

This feels like bad bus.
Was just about to say this. Check when I was trying to get Nero to vote wu after he was going on all game about how scummy Wu was. Nero didn't have the guts to vote him when it counted.
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes Math I hard pushed my shitty scumbuddy and then when there was traction I stopped bussing? If I were scum I'd follow through.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1339, VP Baltar wrote:

This feels like bad bus.
Was just about to say this. Check when I was trying to get Nero to vote wu after he was going on all game about how scummy Wu was. Nero didn't have the guts to vote him when it counted.
told u guys VP was scum

GeneralWu
GeneralWu
Goon
GeneralWu
Goon
Goon
Pronoun:

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by GeneralWu »

Oops I legitimately forgot
UNVOTE: Nero Cain
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1340, Nero Cain wrote:yes Math I hard pushed my shitty scumbuddy and then when there was traction I stopped bussing? If I were scum I'd follow through.
I figure this is a you problem to sort out after Wu if and after Wu flips scum. I will probably be dead by then so I am the wrong audience
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1341, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1339, VP Baltar wrote:

This feels like bad bus.
told u guys VP was scum
Vote Wu and stop being a coward. Prove me wrong.
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1342, GeneralWu wrote:Oops I legitimately forgot
What did you forget?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GeneralWu
GeneralWu
Goon
GeneralWu
Goon
Goon
Pronoun:

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by GeneralWu »

MathBlade, why did you claim again?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok I guess he is scum.

pretending like he's my scumbuddy or some shit

VOTE: Wu

Skitter and Fire both look bad for defending him earlier.

GeneralWu
GeneralWu
Goon
GeneralWu
Goon
Goon
Pronoun:

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by GeneralWu »

In post 1345, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1342, GeneralWu wrote:Oops I legitimately forgot
What did you forget?
I forgot that he "dayvigged" you after you claimed.
I'm getting old and I'm starting to forget things. :neutral:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1346, GeneralWu wrote:MathBlade, why did you claim again?
As I said, both me and my partner were top wagons. Means gamestate is bad. Means active scum.

Needed to claim to fix D1 as D1 is most impressionable.
GTKAS -- MathBlade