Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Thats so fake though. Math and Hem are either masons or scum together. You don't need to reacess.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:07 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1395, MathBlade wrote:NAGL = not a good luck.

VCs posted by mods dispute your post fire.

There’s been wagons on Datisi if there’s been some on Wu.

This is just bad posting
where's the VC that has someone getting past E-5 besides monkey? im talking about wagons that had the possibility of turning into a lim. i don't think there were many of those based on the general suspicions of people at the time
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1399, MathBlade wrote:Don’t get me wrong my predecessor was being mean to put it mildly

But that many votes on policy elims means scum don’t want the active wagons.
my vote wasn't policy. i thought both were scum because they looked scummy.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I mean i suppose you can read ir that way if you like, but that's not really how i would describe the gamestate, esp given that i dont think.either dats or wu were in danger of getting flipped at the time

Hem was scummy
I actually didnt think your slot was scummy, but they were Distasteful and quite a few people found them scummy (tho i think people were conflating 'Gross Posting from a common decency standpoint' with 'scumposting')
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1400, Nero Cain wrote:Thats so fake though. Math and Hem are either masons or scum together. You don't need to reacess.
I already said i dont really believe it but would let night actions sort it out

I dont think hem.is town on play but i dont see a point in pursuing that read rn
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Datisi on e-5 for 300+ posts is a wagon.
E-4 is arbitrary cutoff

It’s possible Datisi was e-4 during those posts but it’s beside the point to check.

Wagons were happening
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:11 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1399, MathBlade wrote:Don’t get me wrong my predecessor was being mean to put it mildly

They were not getting policied, people were voting them since they scumread them

I just think a lot of people were scumreading them because the posts were distasteful without realizing that the scumread was stemming from there
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

vla until monday
Show
Hiatus once more.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1406, skitter30 wrote:

They were not getting policied, people were voting them since they scumread them

I just think a lot of people were scumreading them because the posts were distasteful without realizing that the scumread was stemming from there
Some probably. But considering north of half the game moved from Datisi/Wu to HEM/me this means scum also did it. Thus implying one or more Datisi/Wu scum
Otherwise scum get brownie points for stopping the wagons they didn’t take.

Datisi/Wu are more threats than inactives.
This movement doesn’t make sense unless one of them is scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:13 pm

Post by fua »

In post 1393, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1390, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1388, MathBlade wrote:Hmmm so you think HEM is scummier than Ari? Am I reading this right Skitter?
Yes, by far
You think a mason is scummier than Ari? Really?
:lol:
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:15 pm

Post by fua »

In post 1397, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1393, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1390, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1388, MathBlade wrote:Hmmm so you think HEM is scummier than Ari? Am I reading this right Skitter?
Yes, by far
You think a mason is scummier than Ari? Really?
On play, yes
If he's actually a mason then sure he's town but based on the info i had at the time fo their fight, he was significanfly scummier

There's a reason both of your slots were getting wagoned...
That's not what he asked and it doesn't align with the readslist you just posted.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:15 pm

Post by fua »

"If he's mason, he's town, but I was only SRing him at the time and not now" is how it reads to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1411, fua wrote:"If he's mason, he's town, but I was only SRing him at the time and not now" is how it reads to me.
What do you think of my PoE?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:19 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i don't see the point in not believing the claim at the moment

but I will say that crumbing (in the least secretive way possible) in an entry post and then literally 25 minutes later being like "im mason, look at my crumbs for proof" and then "oh i had to claim because both masons were wagoned QUICK VOTE THESE SPECIFIC OTHER PEOPLE THERE'S NO TIME" is hilarious

i especially like the "hum de dum I'm gonna go hunt scum in a VC" and then coming back with "oh NO me and my mason partner are the lead wagons?? whaaat??" for extra dramatic effect
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:20 pm

Post by fua »

Take out Nero. I wager at least two lurking in there.

From most to least likely: Wu > Fire = Skitter > Tenebro
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:21 pm

Post by fua »

In post 1413, fireisredsir wrote:i don't see the point in not believing the claim at the moment

but I will say that crumbing (in the least secretive way possible) in an entry post and then literally 25 minutes later being like "im mason, look at my crumbs for proof" and then "oh i had to claim because both masons were wagoned QUICK VOTE THESE SPECIFIC OTHER PEOPLE THERE'S NO TIME" is hilarious

i especially like the "hum de dum I'm gonna go hunt scum in a VC" and then coming back with "oh NO me and my mason partner are the lead wagons?? whaaat??" for extra dramatic effect
That's actually a good point that I hadn't thought about.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1408, MathBlade wrote:Some probably. But considering north of half the game moved from Datisi/Wu to HEM/me this means scum also did it. Thus implying one or more Datisi/Wu scum
Otherwise scum get brownie points for stopping the wagons they didn’t take.
Ok, i still disagree with this assessment

Yes given a game this large there were probably scum on dats/wu, and there were also scum on hem/you

I dont think the wagons 'purposefully' moved from the first two to the latter, or the fact that scum moving implies that they were leaving former scum wagons

Fun fact: i was just in a game with a 4way eod scramble. I spent quite a lot fo time reading into wagon movements and trying to figure out who was the scum getting saved there. All 4 people were town. Scum were doing absolutely nothing at the time

Sometimes there really isnt anything deeper, and i think you're lacking context on jow things developed and this is one of those times
Show
Hiatus once more.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1413, fireisredsir wrote:i don't see the point in not believing the claim at the moment

I didn’t know the VC or have read. It’s always standard to crumb your mason partner minimum.

Again if you have issues with how I play save it for post game. We’re not elimming me or Monkey ever so this is spam.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1411, fua wrote:"If he's mason, he's town, but I was only SRing him at the time and not now" is how it reads to me.
I found his play ri be scummy. Someone claiming mason partners with him doesnt change rhe fact that his play was scummy
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:24 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1413, fireisredsir wrote:but I will say that crumbing (in the least secretive way possible) in an entry post and then literally 25 minutes later being like "im mason, look at my crumbs for proof" and then "oh i had to claim because both masons were wagoned QUICK VOTE THESE SPECIFIC OTHER PEOPLE THERE'S NO TIME" is hilarious
Yep
Show
Hiatus once more.

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:25 pm

Post by DeasVail »

UNVOTE: MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

She said she's still scum reading him in the present
In post 1386, skitter30 wrote:i do still sr him on play
Skitter is either scum thats going to continue to hedge on them or she's just confbias town but I'm pretty sure she's just scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've also decided that Scorp is maybe prob town here.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1421, Nero Cain wrote:She said she's still scum reading him in the present
In post 1386, skitter30 wrote:i do still sr him on play
Skitter is either scum thats going to continue to hedge on them or she's just confbias town but I'm pretty sure she's just scum.
Skitter confbiasing on me isn’t new if she’s town lol

I kinda am just going to ignore her tbh
She’s either scum or doing scum’s job.

Like I get if you disagree with the play but I feel it necessary.

I think we should elim Wu barring a good reason not to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I find him scummy but this isnt a read i'm going to pursue rn since i'm going to let night actions sort it out, yes

I'm not gonna retrofit my reads and day his play wasnt scummy at the time because someone claimed masons eith him later

You were literally two weeks ago in a game where town fakeclaimed masons with scum, being in a mason claim doesnt absolve you of your play
Show
Hiatus once more.