GeneralWu
Goon
GeneralWu
Goon
Goon
Pronoun:

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:47 pm

Post by GeneralWu »

In post 1448, MathBlade wrote:I immediately crumbed on replacing in. What do you expect timetravel?
So you breadcrumb before you even read the thread, right?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1239, MathBlade wrote:Catching up with the building bricks as there’s been a lot of posts.

When I was working on my local env special fields could disappear if someone messed up posts.

Gonna start reading backwards to try to avoid hyperposting. Anything in particular I should look at?
Building bricks…

Literally mason lmao

Yes. It’s standard to crumb mason and your partner in first few posts as I said earlier
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1449, MathBlade wrote:It’s possible that boat wagons are town but not likely.
p sure boat wagons are town
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1452, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1449, MathBlade wrote:It’s possible that boat wagons are town but not likely.
Both* lmao

My phone really likes switching words and I have no idea why.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

boat wagons will be my new alt
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1452, Nero Cain wrote:
And in seriousness

I am pretty sure you’re wrong.

The only reason you say not to vote Wu is me which is bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GeneralWu
GeneralWu
Goon
GeneralWu
Goon
Goon
Pronoun:

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:52 pm

Post by GeneralWu »

In post 1451, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1239, MathBlade wrote:Catching up with the building bricks as there’s been a lot of posts.

When I was working on my local env special fields could disappear if someone messed up posts.

Gonna start reading backwards to try to avoid hyperposting. Anything in particular I should look at?
Building bricks…

Literally mason lmao

Yes. It’s standard to crumb mason and your partner in first few posts as I said earlier
I've seen the bricks thing so many times before, but I miss it every time.
I feel like scum are going to start CTRL+Fing the word "brick" in future games to find and kill masons.
Nero Cain wrote:boat wagons will be my new alt
Aren't boat wagons a thing? I've seen people on other websites do both votes and "boats," where posting
Boat: [Username]
means you want [Username] shot by the dayvig. (The dayvig agrees to shoot whoever gets the most "boats.")
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my was straight-up a joke and had nothing to do with the game. But arguing that one of Dats/Wu has to be scum doesn't seem like a great argument, your sister was wrong as fuck when she used it and you're prob wrong too.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It’s not always “bricks” or “foundation”

Sometimes it’s early townreads or something both players do early

In general some crumb of some kind.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1457, Nero Cain wrote:my was straight-up a joke and had nothing to do with the game. But arguing that one of Dats/Wu has to be scum doesn't seem like a great argument, your sister was wrong as fuck when she used it and you're prob wrong too.
You’re not addressing the substance of why I think one of Datisi/Wu are scum though.

You’re referencing an irrelevant game

I don’t see why scum move from both Datisi/Wu onto HEM/me. Why?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:56 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 1308, Nero Cain wrote:honestly? assuming the mason claim is real, monkeyvAri prob was a TvT and Fire is prob scum here.
Talk to me about this. I might be interested.
In post 1332, MathBlade wrote:I think definitely we should elim in Datisi/Wu today probably to get a narrative hold on D1.

I think Datisi is a better elim on VCA but Wu also fits so cooperating

VOTE: Wu

If I had a vig I would shoot tene based on Datisi’s and fire’s early votes.
If you had a big, you would be better served reading the game before you start spitting bullets.

This is also true of your loud and aggressive takes on a game you have no context for.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VP gave me so much shit for pushing fluff players and now he suddenly wants to kill Wu? naw thats scummy as shit and Skitter was also defending Wu.

I'm also pushing that there's at least 1 scum in Skitter/VP

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1460, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 1308, Nero Cain wrote:honestly? assuming the mason claim is real, monkeyvAri prob was a TvT and Fire is prob scum here.
Talk to me about this. I might be interested.
In post 1332, MathBlade wrote:I think definitely we should elim in Datisi/Wu today probably to get a narrative hold on D1.

I think Datisi is a better elim on VCA but Wu also fits so cooperating

VOTE: Wu

If I had a vig I would shoot tene based on Datisi’s and fire’s early votes.
If you had a big, you would be better served reading the game before you start spitting bullets.

This is also true of your loud and aggressive takes on a game you have no context for.
I am reading the game.

I am also playing the game while reading.

Your votes seemed bad.

If Wu was town I would expect more scum to buddy me and less counter wagons attempting to be starting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:01 pm

I do not see what skitter has to gain as scum by drawing out their negative feelings about a claimed mason.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1463, tenebrousluminary wrote:I do not see what skitter has to gain as scum by drawing out their negative feelings about a claimed mason.
Not having to provide reads
Not having to vote Wu
There’s two things
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1460, tenebrousluminary wrote:Talk to me about this. I might be interested.
In post 898, Nero Cain wrote:As I said in 302 Fire was the town read I was least sure on as I thought her tone was different and she seems way more active. Would like to get eyes and scorpious' opinion. I had also felt like during the Ari vs. Hem back and forth from yesterday she was just sorta there and playing mediator.
Fua later on sheeps this reasoning and it made me a little worried that Fua was scum.

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:14 pm

In post 1449, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1447, Nero Cain wrote:Am I playing with the right sibling? Not too terribly long ago I played with Titus and she did a similar thing came in and said one of the leading wagons were scum. They were both town.
It’s possible that boat wagons are town but not likely.

Datisi/Wu were too wagons
Then became HEM and myself

Scum would have no reason to move wagons so the wagons getting to that state implies one or more are scum.
What if there was a reason in context? Datisi simply started posting better, in my opinion.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:16 pm

In post 1459, MathBlade wrote:I don’t see why scum move from both Datisi/Wu onto HEM/me. Why?
This argument would carry more weight if any players who did so were known to be scum.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:17 pm

In post 1462, MathBlade wrote:Your votes seemed bad.
What is bad about them? You will have to excuse me if I am getting tired of receiptless accusations.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:23 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1459, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1457, Nero Cain wrote:my was straight-up a joke and had nothing to do with the game. But arguing that one of Dats/Wu has to be scum doesn't seem like a great argument, your sister was wrong as fuck when she used it and you're prob wrong too.
You’re not addressing the substance of why I think one of Datisi/Wu are scum though.

You’re referencing an irrelevant game

I don’t see why scum move from both Datisi/Wu onto HEM/me. Why?
ok, looking at the progression of votes on those four players:

- datisi (4), monkey (3), wu (0), monkey (0)
- wu (4), datisi (3), monkey (2), nordom (0)
- datisi (5), monkey (3), wu (1), nordom (0)
- datisi (5), nordom (3), monkey (2), wu (1)
- datisi (4), nordom (4), monkey (2), wu (1)
- monkey (5), datisi (3), wu (2), nordom (1)
- monkey (6), nordom (4), wu (2), datisi (1)

saying that there were clear leading wagons of datisi/wu and that scum moved things to you/monkey is not backed up at all by what happened. monkey wagon came before wu. wu wagon, by the VCs, was actually never very prominent. there was one point out of 7 VCs where datisi/wu were the two leading ones, but it's super arbitrary to pick out that one.

the shift of things onto wu lately is actually the most interesting thing here, imo
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:24 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 1378, Nero Cain wrote:you think he's scum
Did bussing ever cross your mind :?:
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:25 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 1380, fireisredsir wrote:like we're less than 48 hours in. yea there's been a lot of pages, but there's really barely been anything that you could truly call a wagon
Would you consider this a bad thing?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1254, Mizzytastic wrote:
So how do we reach scoring? A game of go ends when both players pass, agreeing that there is nothing more they can do. Then they look to see if they agree on which stones on the board are alive or would inevitably be captured, and if they disagree they start playing again until they agree, and pass again.

Official Votecount 1.9humaneatingmonkey (6): Aristeia, VP Baltar, skitter30, Datisi, fireisredsir, Yeet
[E-4]

MathBlade (4): DeasVail, tenebrousluminary, Cape90, Nero Cain
GeneralWu (2): fua, Save The Dragons
Datisi (1): humaneatingmonkey
Cape90 (1): MathBlade
Yeet (1): Frogsterking

Not Voting (5): Scorpious, MalcolmTucker, Eyes without a face, GeneralWu

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 votes to achieve an eliminaton.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2022-03-12 05:15:00).

click here for joined mod iso.
@tene

All players but two moved off of Datisi/Wu.

GeneralWu (4): Nero Cain, fua, VP Baltar, tenebrousluminary [E-6]
Datisi (3): skitter30, Yeet, humaneatingmonkey
tenebrousluminary (2): fireisredsir, Save The Dragons
humaneatingmonkey (2): Aristeia, Cape90

This was at one point but 7 players

It’s hard to demonstrate all this on mobile and I am about to go to bed.

Nero,fua,VP,you,skitter,Yeet >> They would need a reason to move off who they scumread onto HEM/me

Those became around time of my replace in

humaneatingmonkey (6): Aristeia, VP Baltar, skitter30, Datisi, fireisredsir, Yeet [E-4]
MathBlade (4): DeasVail, tenebrousluminary, Cape90, Nero Cain
GeneralWu (2): fua, Save The Dragons
Datisi (1): humaneatingmonkey

Nero naked voted me
VP joined HEM
Skitter joined HEM
Yeet joined HEM

This means scum likely joined HEM to avoid wagon
Skitter and Yeet on Datisi
VP if I have to guess is the bad townie

Fua never left
Std joined the Wu wagon +town points
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not really, that would mean 3/4 scum team got ran up today. I kinda think that's unlikely.

GeneralWu
GeneralWu
Goon
GeneralWu
Goon
Goon
Pronoun:

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:30 pm

Post by GeneralWu »

In post 1473, Nero Cain wrote:not really, that would mean 3/4 scum team got ran up today. I kinda think that's unlikely.
How do you keep knowing how many scum members there are?