Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

PSA: If a pure wagon is what you're looking for then please take notice of my Yeet wagon. Thank you.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Datisi »

that i think scum uses in order to find a new push, as opposed to a town who is interested in solving this game we call mafia

etc you get it
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:26 am

Post by fua »

If Ari is town she would be putting more thought into the game than just tackling low-hanging limbait.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:27 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1802, fua wrote:If Ari is town she would be putting more thought into the game than just tackling low-hanging limbait.
My experience with Ari has been that she is generally an unthoughtful townie.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:27 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1795, fua wrote:Ari, Deas, and Fire are all putting Wu in their scumreads, Yeet and Skitter are trying to push a wagon on me, and VP is directly staying on Wu still (even if he's the one I least suspect out of the six).
you were the one who convinced me that wu was not such a bad lim after all. and that's still where im at, i don't think my position on wu has really changed since then. thonk
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:29 am

Post by fua »

In post 1804, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1795, fua wrote:Ari, Deas, and Fire are all putting Wu in their scumreads, Yeet and Skitter are trying to push a wagon on me, and VP is directly staying on Wu still (even if he's the one I least suspect out of the six).
you were the one who convinced me that wu was not such a bad lim after all. and that's still where im at, i don't think my position on wu has really changed since then. thonk
Yeah, and that was... thirty pages ago? So almost an entire half of the game passed between then and now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1801, Datisi wrote:that i think scum uses in order to find a new push, as opposed to a town who is interested in solving this game we call mafia
So I needed to continue to push that at least one of skitter/vp was scum instead of consolidating onto a wagon that I agree with?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1806, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1801, Datisi wrote:that i think scum uses in order to find a new push, as opposed to a town who is interested in solving this game we call mafia
So I needed to continue to push that at least one of skitter/vp was scum instead of consolidating onto a wagon that I agree with?
not necessarily

my main problem isn't that you unvoted skitt/vp, it's that you voted ari for very crappy reasons when her wagon started gaining traction
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:31 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1805, fua wrote:Yeah, and that was... thirty pages ago? So almost an entire half of the game passed between then and now.
yes. so? you said you don't like the wu wagon as much now partly because i put him in my scumreads. that didn't happen. so why? besides that you're just following nero around
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:34 am

Post by fua »

Because I don’t think you’re thinking about the game critically and are trying to deflect onto other people when possible. And I’m really not following Nero around, since I completely disagree with his reads on Mathblade, Yeet, and VP.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no Ari voting Scorp was crappy. me voting Ari and moving town towards a scum elimination was pro-town
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:36 am

Post by fua »

I also voted Ari before Nero did while he was defending her, and TRed StD for his push on her. So even then it’s impossible for you to say I’m following Nero around just because I TR him and agree with a couple of his reads.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:37 am

Post by Datisi »

because scum purposefully does the blatantly scummy thing when they're faced with pressure, right
~M
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im scum reading STD? news to me

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1800, Frogsterking wrote:
PSA: If a pure wagon is what you're looking for then please take notice of my Yeet wagon. Thank you.
You that opposed to the wu yeet?
YOUR AD HERE
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:38 am

Post by fua »

In post 1813, Nero Cain wrote:im scum reading STD? news to me
Never said that. I individually TRed STD before you even considered Ari.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1812, Datisi wrote:because scum purposefully does the blatantly scummy thing when they're faced with pressure, right
and she couldn't do that b/c?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1814, VP Baltar wrote:
It’s actually an Ari yeet now. :) Wu is an acceptable backup.
Monkey really wanted Ari and I am supporting monkey as I find it plausible
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1816, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1812, Datisi wrote:because scum purposefully does the blatantly scummy thing when they're faced with pressure, right
and she couldn't do that b/c?
i'm not saying she *couldn't* do that

i'm saying there's no scum motivation for her to do that because it almost always (unless the majority of the players are like me, which they aren't) results in her getting more pressure and more likely to die

and i'm fairly certain she knows that

so why does scum!her do that?
~M
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thoughts on Dats trying to push me as an Ari CW?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1819, Nero Cain wrote:thoughts on Dats trying to push me as an Ari CW?
Depends on Ari’s alignment and how the push works and who hood on it.

In other words math brain exe is on work tasks
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:42 am

Post by fua »

The case you’re making right now about that being a pro-town response proves the point that there is scum motivation behind that.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1818, Datisi wrote:so why does scum!her do that?
so u chainsaw defend her

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

Is on it c’mon phone*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:43 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1814, VP Baltar wrote:
Yeah kinda I think it's not the best call