fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:36 am

Post by fireisredsir »

seeing that rainbow text flash up on my screen when i refreshed the page terrified me tbh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:40 am

Post by the worst »

Aristeia
has requested replacement.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:42 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

:(
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2027, VP Baltar wrote:Right now, it just looks like Wu could flip red and you don't actually want that.
sheep math more

much like Skitter you aren't really reading my posts
In post 898, Nero Cain wrote:but then I'm kinda on board with the idea that his meta might resemble his town play more than his scum play.
I also don't buy that you think he'll flip scum and I don't think he will b/c I think you are scum pushing a kinda EZ wagon. Like yes, I know I was pushing him at first but I've move on from early game while you are still stuck there. You spent a good chunk of time pushing for Hem or Wu wagons, one of which we know is town. If you are scum you have plenty of motivation to push for dual town wagons.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm also in a 4p hood with VP, Cape, and Skitter. I doubt its all 4 town and im town and cape is prob town. It's why I've been pushing that at least 1 of them is scum but I don't think it's impossible that both VP and Skitter are scum.

I'd like to see a dead Skitter or Ari's rep the most. Maybe Fua is scum that was buddying me. Don't really care that much about Wu staying alive.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:54 am

Post by fireisredsir »

masons and a hood? interesting

would agree that at least one of the 4 is likely maf
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:55 am

Based on my understanding of neighbors, I think it would be best if we discounted any assumptions about how many of them must be scum. Assuming exactly one could punish us in multiple situations. Let's just read the players.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2054, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also in a 4p hood with VP, Cape, and Skitter. I doubt its all 4 town and im town and cape is prob town. It's why I've been pushing that at least 1 of them is scum but I don't think it's impossible that both VP and Skitter are scum.

I'd like to see a dead Skitter or Ari's rep the most. Maybe Fua is scum that was buddying me. Don't really care that much about Wu staying alive.
How did I see this coming!

Can confirm, we are in a neighborhood. Nero has been poking around revealing to the thread for awhile now, and he is either dumbass town or scum trying to get ahead of the ball here.

Not much has happened in the hood. There was one weird interaction before the game started where skitter did some shading of Cape that I didn't care for, but Nero's play in game has been much scummier and I think he's very jittery for being town.

If I had to guess, the scum in the neighborhood is between Nero and skitter, but I'm not at all certain.
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how has my play been scummy? I agree with you on Skitter shading Cape was bad.

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:59 am

In post 2057, VP Baltar wrote:he is either dumbass town or scum trying to get ahead of the ball here.
What is wrong with revealing this?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and its just a meaningless hood. What does outting it do other than maybe put a spotlight on you and.or skitter?

fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:59 am

Post by fua »

I claim PR. You can all now feel free to get off of me.

Fire or Skitter should probably die today. I wouldn’t be opposed to Wu, but it feels like a waste right now.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Datisi »

huh.

is that why you were townreading baltar before he even posted in the main thread? i thought that was a mason soft, but then i gave up on the idea since i almost never catch mason softs correctly

also insert an obligatory "there is nothing saying there must be exactly 1 scum in the hood, that number could be anywhere from 0-4" argument here, but like imagine it's written a bit better, i'm tired

pedit: lmao "i claim pr", now i actually want to vote you
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2061, fua wrote:I claim PR. You can all now feel free to get off of me.

Fire or Skitter should probably die today. I wouldn’t be opposed to Wu, but it feels like a waste right now.
What about Ari?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by fua »

Try it and you’ll catch my vig bullet in the face tonight. No, really. Make mu day.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2057, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2054, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also in a 4p hood with VP, Cape, and Skitter. I doubt its all 4 town and im town and cape is prob town. It's why I've been pushing that at least 1 of them is scum but I don't think it's impossible that both VP and Skitter are scum.

How did I see this coming!

Can confirm, we are in a neighborhood. Nero has been poking around revealing to the thread for awhile now, and he is either dumbass town or scum trying to get ahead of the ball here.

Not much has happened in the hood. There was one weird interaction before the game started where skitter did some shading of Cape that I didn't care for, but Nero's play in game has been much scummier and I think he's very jittery for being town.

If I had to guess, the scum in the neighborhood is between Nero and skitter, but I'm not at all certain.
Oh wait Ari repped out.

Votes on her are useless.

Skitter or Wu I guess

I wish we would have just flipped Ari though
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2060, Nero Cain wrote:and its just a meaningless hood. What does outting it do other than maybe put a spotlight on you and.or skitter?
It is just distraction at this point in the day. I don't think anyone in the hood is really being scumread right now, and you're dumping info that doesn't mean much to muddy the direction of the day. Further, if there is scum in the hood, the rest of the scum likely know what all is being said and you never know if someone slips.
YOUR AD HERE
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:02 pm

Falling back on this because addressing the accusations is too difficult?
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by fua »

In post 2063, MathBlade wrote:

What about Ari?
Ari is also scum, but a little less likely than the other two. Maybe she really did just make a bad push.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Wu

I hate this though I scumread Skitter
But Wu I think is better for the game as a whole
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by fua »

If anyone else wants to claim vigilante then feel free.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:04 pm

We really do be running up all of our confirmable roles, then, huh?

VOTE: GeneralWu
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by fua »

In post 2067, tenebrousluminary wrote:
Falling back on this because addressing the accusations is too difficult?
Here’s my address of every point:

1. You stink at this.

2. I’m town.

3. My role can confirm itself tonight.

4. Get off me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

a vig claim is totally not something a mafia would say...

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2073, Nero Cain wrote:a vig claim is totally not something a mafia would say...
Uh in this case yes.

Two kills or fua dies?
GTKAS -- MathBlade