fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2143, VP Baltar wrote:Yeah, what you're saying is fair here. There has to be some scum in there when that is half the town.

Did ari say both the mason wagons are pure? If so I missed that in the pages I didn't read
don't think so. she says she townreads people on the monkey wagon, and that she didn't think it was very helpful to say that there is at least 1 scum in 10 players and so wasn't planning to use that to vote with. see ,
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

it's in the way that you dismiss the case against ari and have announced that the past 20 pages are barely worth reading. it sends the wrong message.

please consider this post when backreading ari. i would like to know what you think about it, even if it's a dissenting opinion.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:47 pm

i'm on the side of REASON and LOGIC
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:47 pm

as always
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

most sus thing about ari for me is that she had wu as a top scumread when i didn't get that vibe at all from her earlier, and she didn't ever vote there.

the post i find most in her favor (aka explaining her thought process in a way that feels town to me) is , cause i had a similar read on the game state and it explains the directions she was pushing
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2126, VP Baltar wrote:Flipping Wu here seems like a much more logical play.
but is Wu scum?

the closest we've gotten is
In post 892, VP Baltar wrote:If wu did flip red, I'd be looking at Wu as TMIing there.
In post 1937, VP Baltar wrote:I'm utterly confused how people can look at the Wu wagon falling apart a second time and not see that as scummy
and a sheep of mathblades logic that I won't vote him b/c I'm obv scum with him. :igmeou:

You could say that its implied that you think he's scum. But honestly? It just feels more like you are looking for a place to push than looking to push scum. Your other two pushes were both town and since you are now pushing a Wu/Nero scum team that's at least 3 town. Are you BOPable here? Eh.....I looked at that mini we were all in and it looks like you pushed town early then got into gear and went after a50. So...maybe?

Even if you honestly believed that scum was me/Wu there's still 2 scum outside of us and you just aren't doing anything else. It's like you a laser-focused on us and it just doesn't feel very genuine.

As far as calling me on my "shit" I said way back when
In post 898, Nero Cain wrote:but then I'm kinda on board with the idea that his meta might resemble his town play more than his scum play.
so I'm sorry that my play didn't stay static and I changed my mind. In fact, you claimed that your read on Wu changed so why can't I change my mind? What even made you "change your mind"?

Both you and Skitter are blatantly not reading my posts and it's both annoying and scummy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2152, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i'm on the side of REASON and LOGIC
i was already making fun of myself while posting that lol cause it's an objectively silly thing to say, you don't have to keep saying it
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:50 pm

In post 2156, fireisredsir wrote:i was already making fun of myself while posting that lol cause it's an objectively silly thing to say, you don't have to keep saying it
i find it funny too
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

ok as long as you don't think i was saying it unironically
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:51 pm

haha of course not fren :right: :right:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm ok with voting out a useless slot d1 (Wu) but I don't really think it flips scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2155, Nero Cain wrote:Both you and Skitter are blatantly not reading my posts and it's both annoying and scummy
Your posts have been pretty boring tbf. You shade me for no reason like every other post and the times I have interacted with you, you kind of don't answer questions. It's annoying and I don't like petty fights with people. I do read your posts though and would love to move past this at some point if you're actually town.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2151, humaneatingmonkey wrote:it's in the way that you dismiss the case against ari and have announced that the past 20 pages are barely worth reading. it sends the wrong message.

please consider this post when backreading ari. i would like to know what you think about it, even if it's a dissenting opinion.
I can see the case you're making. What I'm trying to weigh is that ari and mathblade just finished a bitter AF game, and it's behind them, but also I am certain there are tender egos there. So it's like, is ari just acting contrarian to Math because of that?

Math did come in this game and start yelling in a similar way to that past game. I wasn't even alive when that fight happened and it was kind of triggering for me.

Ari's replaced, so I'm not really that attached and if we just yeet that slot D1, then whatever. D1 in a large isn't that important.

I think Wu looks not great in wagon positions and the fact his wagon falls apart at e-5 everytime is a red flag for me, but I'm not lockscum on anyone at this point and can be convinced to compromise.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

But also, Ari's readslist was kind of a turd.
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I mean it’s possible I was triggered as he who should not be named (someone with a name similar to condo was mentioned) so maybe I was triggered a bit emotionally but I still think what I said was accurate
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It was probably a mistake to even sign up for a game this big after (thing I don’t wanna talk about happened) but I didn’t want to give Condo the satisfaction that it took anything away from me
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2165, MathBlade wrote:It was probably a mistake to even sign up for a game this big after (thing I don’t wanna talk about happened) but I didn’t want to give Condo the satisfaction that it took anything away from me
It's fine. I'm glad you're here and playing. We can all be friends
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah I am taking Saturday off unless you ask me a direct question.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:16 pm

So I think very much that Ari was being contrarian to Math because of the b a g g a g e. Personally, i think it would support the claim that it's non-ai. But it doesn't explain her belligerence towards me. It seems to me that it was a blanket strategy to anyone who she thinks she can push around. But saying that, i wonder what datisi thinks about ari's contrarianism now that it's been given full context.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2168, humaneatingmonkey wrote:it doesn't explain her belligerence towards me.
That's why I want to reread it. I mean, now that it is public who ari is, it shouldn't surprise people the claws come out even as town. But I will reread it again and see if it feels like bad faith arguing.
YOUR AD HERE
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:22 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 1510, MathBlade wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88600&user_select%5B%5D=29653

This is town her ISO
anything in particular that made you word this post like this? I'm not sure I understand what the town part in there is supposed to say
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:24 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 1517, MathBlade wrote:That’s scum motivated
or encouraged
Encouraged by what?

Dude this is the second time on a page where I just simply don't get what you are saying
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:32 pm

Post by Cape90 »

oh it's a town ISO from a different game. Vibes are a little different here. The sample size is a bit unconvincing to me as it only encapsulates one game
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:34 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 1587, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1568, Nero Cain wrote:
@ everyone
is cape town
Probably
Why do u think i'm sus of u ?
I am not super sure what exactly makes me so town to you, especially coming from a slot who's opinions I do not at all recall on my slot.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 1591, DeasVail wrote:but I must say the readslist in 1063 strikes me as being a lot of words but doesn't actually give me a strong idea of why your reads are what they are.
yeah, I would say it has a lot of generalizations, and for more then 1000 posts into the game, it does concern me a little bit. I think fua has looked okay though