StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Like okay hear me out.

I'm not as sure about Fwogster being scum here but I've been thinking through my past games (which was both town and scum games) and if I were scum here I'd absolutely want to set things up for myself to win down the line and that's what I think likely one of fwog/Kitty might be trying to do.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm listening!
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:21 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

I want to say before i get limmed

I'm so sorry for my god awful play, i'm usually better than this.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:19 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 744, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And now i’m paranoid Kitty could be scum voting an town Fwog.
:/
That or bussing.
Kitty explain ur thoughts please?
Fwog went from being aggressively gut-null to me to being quite scummy, mostly on vibes but also pushing someone I really think is town (Strange). I'm finding it hard to find any more scumreads since I am giving ofmercia the benefit of the doubt and Auto flipped town.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:20 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 745, ofmercia wrote:
In post 744, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And now i’m paranoid Kitty could be scum voting an town Fwog.
:/
That or bussing.
Kitty explain ur thoughts please?
Looking at kitty and fwog interactions before my case on fwog shows they are a team imo. After seeing the way the fwog wagon played out, scum have no option but to bus here, as defending would be bad since it looks like a certain fwog hammer. The kitty vote makes sense from a kitty + fwog team.
Or I am town but agreeing with your case. :P
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I don't like everyone tunneling Strange on flimsy reasoning because I honestly don't feel she's scum.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:31 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Kitty the strength of your townread on Strange is creeping me out a little bit.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:50 am

Post by ofmercia »

@strange so after all the inactivity you have nothing to say about a scum read you had being at -1. Sad actually. In fact seems you have nothing to say at all besides claim you're not scum in 3 posts. Where is the assistance to town here? Where is the reads. At least give what you think about the wagon or who you want to vote.
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:15 am

Post by ProgoWoshua »

In post 775, StrangeMatter wrote:Like okay hear me out.

I'm not as sure about Fwogster being scum here but I've been thinking through my past games (which was both town and scum games) and if I were scum here I'd absolutely want to set things up for myself to win down the line and that's what I think likely one of fwog/Kitty might be trying to do.
Do you think fwog is scum? Yes or no?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:51 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

i think he is more likely to flip scum than most people, yes.
In post 782, ofmercia wrote:@strange so after all the inactivity you have nothing to say about a scum read you had being at -1. Sad actually. In fact seems you have nothing to say at all besides claim you're not scum in 3 posts. Where is the assistance to town here? Where is the reads. At least give what you think about the wagon or who you want to vote.
Pardon? I know I haven't been contributing but it is far too easy to point finger and say "X's not contributing they're scum." which scum has and will take advantage of.

I literally also threw down my reads at the moment on who I thought is scummy earlier, before those three posts, which are still relevant to me now.
I'm wondering, did you really not read anything of what I actually had to say?
Plus I have been scumhunting, and I'm at that point where it does make sense to look at opportunity which I've seen from Kitty/Frogster/Fwog (less sure about this one).
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:54 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 784, StrangeMatter wrote:i think he is more likely to flip scum than most people, yes.
In post 782, ofmercia wrote:@strange so after all the inactivity you have nothing to say about a scum read you had being at -1. Sad actually. In fact seems you have nothing to say at all besides claim you're not scum in 3 posts. Where is the assistance to town here? Where is the reads. At least give what you think about the wagon or who you want to vote.
Pardon? I know I haven't been contributing but it is far too easy to point finger and say "X's not contributing they're scum." which scum has and will take advantage of.

I literally also threw down my reads at the moment on who I thought is scummy earlier, before those three posts, which are still relevant to me now.
Plus I have been scumhunting, and I'm at that point where it to me make sense to look at opportunity which I've seen from Kitty/Frogster/Fwog (less sure on the last one).
EBWOP, Grammar issue.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 777, fwogcarf wrote:I want to say before i get limmed

Do you think scum are pushing you now? I'd like for more than this as an reaction to E-1 tbh.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:19 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 784, StrangeMatter wrote:i think he is more likely to flip scum than most people, yes.

Plus I have been scumhunting, and I'm at that point where it does make sense to look at opportunity which I've seen from Kitty/Frogster/Fwog (less sure about this one).
You admit to not contributing, so don't blame me for trying to get you to contribute. Also I didn't say anything about alignment.

I saw your post about your 3 reads but the problem is your reasoning is somewhere back in feb which I don't feel like going back to as a lot has happened since then. Was hoping for something more current.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:25 am

Post by ofmercia »

I don't see the awful part. If you're scum I can see the reasoning why you think that. But it's not awful play from your side, it's just that I fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your alignment) caught your exact play in action and exposed it. It happens.
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:08 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 786, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Do you think scum are pushing you now? I'd like for more than this as an reaction to E-1 tbh.
Both of em are probably on my wagon

It'd be a bad play if one/none weren't
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:12 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 788, ofmercia wrote:

I don't see the awful part. If you're scum I can see the reasoning why you think that. But it's not awful play from your side, it's just that I fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your alignment) caught your exact play in action and exposed it. It happens.
You obv wouldnt know my meta but i havent collapsed like this in a good long while. Usually my play is just straightforward lurking/half solving d1 because theres not a whole lot going on. But i do start doing things d2. I think the day length contributed to that because I'm more used to playing 48/24 style games

Funnily enough I've collapsed as town and mafia so that's not even alignment indicative for me
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:14 am

Post by fwogcarf »

If im still not dead when i get back from not being busy and theres no votecount ill scrounge one up to base some vote reads on
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:07 am

Post by ProgoWoshua »

For the record, I'm willing to change votes to Frog or Strange.

What do you all think?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

You're the only person saying this. If you want to change the vote your best bet is Kitty. I would definitely consider between Kitty and fwog. I would consider between Strange and fwog but I'm not sure if it will get enough votes.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 2.05
fwogcarf
(3): ofmercia, ProgoWoshua, KittyTacky
KittyTacky
(1): NorwegianboyEE

Not Voting
(3): Frogsterking, StrangeMatter, fwogcarf

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate.

Deadline
: (expired on 2022-03-09 11:21:56)
<(") | (")>
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

There are partner tells on this page of Progo + Strange. Progo has a poor read progression on Strange and claims to be willing to push Strange while not directing much shade heavily in that direction. Then, on this page Progo asks strange a question (a very easy question) and Strange completely ignores Progo.

Progo claims to be willing to execute Strange but I think there's a reasonable chance Progo is lying and the solve is actually Progo + Strange.

I say we call Progo on his bluff and flip the vote onto Strange. I think if Progo tries to resist a Strange wagon now that he's claimed he's willing to change the execution then Progo is caught lying about Strange and I FoS both of them for the team.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Strange

I'm fine if everbody wants to vote fwog because you think it's the best choice, but I discourage you from voting fwog because of autopilot or you think it's optimal for any reason besides hitting scum.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

By the way I think if fwog is actually scum then their partner is modt likely Strange, that's part of the reason I like this vote.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In this gamestate the sustained activity of Progo and Strange is a scumtell by the way.

The tell is that Town players are getting bored/stuck/complacent and scum are gaining morale resulting in the change of activity levels within most slots here.

Also Strange should be voted more than fwog here anyway because Strange is more scummy than fwog. Fwog needs to try a little harder here, it's a very discouraging position to play in and it's also an important one.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

If I'm correct about this solve then Strange might pop in here to hammer fwog and stop me from townspewing.