NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I only thrive on conversations made in the present.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Okay are we at a point yet where we can just town read fwog?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think this apathy in general probably points to this being an town elimination.
I suspect Kitty is scum here and on the wagon of Fwog as it was an viable elim away from them, but they haven’t really solved outside of that. Which is sus.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I also dislike Progo’s "what are we waiting for?" I was clearly asking people to vote Kitty and trying to build a new wagon, but they acting like it was inevitable and we should just kill Fwog.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Though if this keeps up we might have to kill Fwog just to advance the game.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Okay. I read Kitty as nonVT.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 610, ProgoWoshua wrote:
In post 609, fwogcarf wrote:Personally thought Norwegian was going to die there, but I guess scum thought Tist was a bigger threat.

I'm gonna look into his reads
That's what I thought too. Out of the experienced players (SEs and KittyTacky), Nowee is the least suspected.
I thought this might be Progo buttering up Kitty.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Progo

Hell if this Strange wagon won't move maybe this will
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your solve was Progo/Strange?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Yeah
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tbh Progo is one of those awkward slots that to me i have felt was sorta town, but when thinking back on it i cannot recall why thinking so.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel pretty certain Mercia/Frog never flips scum so i should probably use that as my basis.
VOTE: Progowoshua
I’ll join you here.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

and I think did a lot of good for Progo's table image.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Now I guess fwog can cross vote Progo and we give Strange the hanmer lol.
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

hmmm i'm not so sure on progo
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 849, ofmercia wrote:
In post 847, fwogcarf wrote:Interaction/partner reads are important as well because they can help shape your townreads together

That's the majority of my reads as they stand right now because 1. Interactions show they can't be partners. 2. Someone's pressure on someone else suggests they can't be partners. And the most loose reasoning for it would be two or more people working collectively to get a solve.
Agreed, interactions are good. Just never seen a player making interaction reads of themself and another player. As a town trying to solve it's usually a given that you are not partners with any other player. Would be extremely pointless for town players to start making interaction/partner reads about themselves.
Yeah that makes sense
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:31 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 861, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 856, KittyTacky wrote:I'm doubtful on the Strange tunneling but the Progo push makes even less sense to me. Progo has been so transparently town to me all game.
Yes I believe you are the mark for scum. And I understand why you townread Progo.

Why
do you townread Strange??
They never did anything particularly scummy and had tried to solve. It's not a super strong townread but I don't understand the case on them.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 850, ofmercia wrote:
In post 829, fwogcarf wrote:
Also Frog's been scumreading/pushing me for the majority of today

we're not partners
I checked day 2, not a single push or scum read towards you from frogster today. He has been defending you, that's all I see.
oh no fwog made ANOTHER mistake

Day 1 still backs up my point there
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 877, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think this apathy in general probably points to this being an town elimination.
I suspect Kitty is scum here and on the wagon of Fwog as it was an viable elim away from them, but they haven’t really solved outside of that. Which is sus.
I just don't know who could be scum outside of fwog, fwog is my only major scumread.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

hey kitty how's it going
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

After ISOing both Strange and Kitty because these are the two slots i want to resolve first:

Kitty ISO

Spoiler:
It's kind of interesting to note how Kitty and Ofmercia's solving styles are. They hard-scumread each other early on for practically the same reasons (in the way that ofmercia immediately goes after Kitty after 1 post he made, along with Kitty going after ofmercia for the 1 post they made after that). Kitty did vote Ofmercia before that, which I read as a town ACTION. I don't really like their reasoning for it (I'm fine with the "Progo push seems opportunisitic reasoning, although I don't know what to make of his constant attacking afterwards when ofmercia was doing the same thing.) when he says later on that it's a "70% chance that it hits scum".
In post 414, KittyTacky wrote:No, scum pushing town know they are wrong (aside from multiball/SK/third party but that's not a newbie game thing). That I feel can subconsciously affect play, especially after a strange play like that.

Next post

*pushing non-scum
I don't get why they needed to correct themselves here though since there's no third parties in this game, and town=non-scum regardless of how you put it.

Spoiler:
In post 501, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 430, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 428, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 425, Frogsterking wrote:Okay so walk me through your read progression on Kitty's slot.
Part of my issue here is I look at Kitty's slot and noted that they have been pushing ofmercia for the entire day now and barring out most everything else. Part of the problem is I'm stuck on whether or not scum would end up tunneling this hard or not. I keep leaning on the latter (scum doesn't tunnel and is more likely town) right now but I see posts for the former (scum can absolutely play aggressively early, and some opportunism with how easy of a push ofmercia would be).
EBWOP.

It's getting extremely late so I'll respond later.
My other SR redeemed themself and I didn't have any more, Auto is steadily becoming scummier the more I read about him though. Tist's case on AD is also convincing. I might vote AD.

Suddenly Ofmercia's town, which is weird considering there's not really a follow-up for it. How does Auto provide "scum equity" to you (if it's based off of what I said still give your reasoning for it)?

Strange is also town to him because he's simply "an unmotivated townie".

Kitty is their any other reasoning you have besides me pushing a townread of yours that locks me down as scum? There's no extensive reasoning for it besides "she's a townie"

Strange ISO

Spoiler:
Their first interaction with someone was with Kitty. I don't know what to make with that quite yet.
In post 309, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 253, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 247, TistDaniel wrote: I think I've seen the most scummy behavior from ofmercia, but I think true scum would make more of an effort to hide scummy behavior. Not quite ready to townread them yet, but they are at least one of the more active players.
Ofmercia is new. Honestly their posts ping me more as a newbie scum than a scummy newbie, if that makes sense.
Sorry can’t post as much but, can you point out what and why you think this?
I find it interesting how she doesn't go finding townreads and instead focuses on things that she found wrong with other players at the start of the game. A multitude of them, mind you.
In post 423, StrangeMatter wrote:Fine by me. But take my reads with this in mind.

Progo is probably town with their post about Daniel
Daniel is null (fear is mostly why though)
Norweegian I don't have a strong opinion on either there's just nothing that pings me. Null
Your slot is odd with the switches which I smell slight opportunism coming from your slot. Null-lean scum
Fwog there's a post they made that pings me as scummy where they as scum would be shading less active slots inconspicuously. Leaning scum there.
Kitty I'm really unsure, really need to look into this and I have questions I want to ask this slot about.
Ofmercia reads like a newbie who latches (similarly to another player) onto weird logic which partially pings me as misguided town.
There's nothing here that says "This person is town", and I find that weird considering there's only TWO scum in this game.

Their majority of their focus is on Kitty, who they interacted with first, so I actually think that they COULD be partners here getting interaction in. The thing that's stopping me from going all in on this is Strange voting Kitty, and I'm not sure if a wolf loosely focuses on their partner like this.
In post 731, StrangeMatter wrote:Right now my pool is Frogster/Kitty/Fwog. I'm up to vote any one of these for what I've said earlier about these slots.
Frogster and I are suddenly up there. I get Frogster being up there but there's no other mention of me in her ISO beforehand besides one interaction that we had.

There's an unironic amount of EBWOP posts they have, probably NAI but worth mentioning.

VOTE: StrangeMatter

I like this vote better than Kitty atm. I don't understand why she's scumreading me or any evidence of her "scumhunting"
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

oh well it didn't format right

meh
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 891, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 861, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 856, KittyTacky wrote:I'm doubtful on the Strange tunneling but the Progo push makes even less sense to me. Progo has been so transparently town to me all game.
Yes I believe you are the mark for scum. And I understand why you townread Progo.

Why
do you townread Strange??
They never did anything particularly scummy and had tried to solve. It's not a super strong townread but I don't understand the case on them.
Where are they solving exactly?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Have a really awful headache today, I'm gonna come back tomorrow before EOD.
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:15 pm

Post by ProgoWoshua »

In post 878, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I also dislike Progo’s "what are we waiting for?" I was clearly asking people to vote Kitty and trying to build a new wagon, but they acting like it was inevitable and we should just kill Fwog.
I'm not voting Kitty today.