Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I dunno, I really think it's VP that's scum in the hood. Skitter is scummy too but at least VP is scum. Not liking Eyes and I think there's a clear link between him and VP. Ari was a lil' scummy and then April replacing in and not doing anything was bad.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:38 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2549, fua wrote:Yeah, no. This is getting frustrating because I’m 99% sure I was roleblocked and being told that my reads are bad and gaslit when I’m 100% sure I’m vig is making me view this game in an unhealthy mindset. Sorry, but I need to replace out for my own mental health. Peace.
I can empathize with this feeling
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2545, Nero Cain wrote:I mean maybe Fua is just scum that fakeclaimed vig and I'm just all kinds of bad for believing that he wasn't messisarily scum.
Fua isn’t scum for the claim. Their response after sucks.

1) How many shots are they? Did they lose it? In essence I think they do in a normal so would be VT like. The emphasis on defense is not VT like.

2) Lots of possible reasons the shot didn’t go through, some of which are BP scum.

3) The lack of noticing who is on the playerlist doesn’t correspond to their shot claim. They said “someone who started with F” okay still multiple people. If they intended it to be one fua would have just said the name. Instead Skitter goes why fire and Fua goes along with it.

So Fua can’t have suddenly forgot Frog exists while making a PoE of who they shot. That seems off.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:40 am

Post by Frogsterking »

@Math
are scum more likely to be on or off wagon?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2550, Nero Cain wrote:I dunno, I really think it's VP that's scum in the hood. Skitter is scummy too but at least VP is scum. Not liking Eyes and I think there's a clear link between him and VP. Ari was a lil' scummy and then April replacing in and not doing anything was bad.
Why are you so set on VP?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2553, Frogsterking wrote:
@Math
are scum more likely to be on or off wagon?
I didn’t get a chance to do my VCA.

I kinda think on but that’s a simple Numbers probability in that half the game is on Wu so scum are more likely on than off.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Fire was one of Fua's scum reads from yesterday. He could still be faking but it would make sense to me that he'd shoot Fire and not Frog.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2122, fua wrote:
In post 2116, humaneatingmonkey wrote:fua, what are your reads? doesn't have to be a list, just walk me through who's on your shitlist.
Shitlist is Skitter, Wu, Ari’s slot,
Fire
, Yeet, and possibly Tenebro for now. Subject to change later, and doesn’t include Eyes or Scorpious because they’re not worth pursuing at the moment.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2556, Nero Cain wrote:Fire was one of Fua's scum reads from yesterday. He could still be faking but it would make sense to me that he'd shoot Fire and not Frog.
Oh yeah it makes more sense to think Frog.

But it’s more the fact
Fua makes PoE of two people if they wanted to say just fire they would have
Skitter susses one of them
I ask Fua why they didn’t poke about their PoE
Fua forgot frog existed just after making a two player PoE doesn’t make sense
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

I’d rather see them talk about other slots if I am wrong in my Fua/Skitter SvS thoughts

Otherwise I think I will just ignore them and work on other reads as it’s not productive
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2558, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2556, Nero Cain wrote:Fire was one of Fua's scum reads from yesterday. He could still be faking but it would make sense to me that he'd shoot Fire and not Frog.
Oh yeah it makes more sense to think not Frog.

But it’s more the fact
Fua makes PoE of two people if they wanted to say just fire they would have
Skitter susses one of them
I ask Fua why they didn’t poke about their PoE
Fua forgot frog existed just after making a two player PoE doesn’t make sense
Ebwop
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2551, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2549, fua wrote:Yeah, no. This is getting frustrating because I’m 99% sure I was roleblocked and being told that my reads are bad and gaslit when I’m 100% sure I’m vig is making me view this game in an unhealthy mindset. Sorry, but I need to replace out for my own mental health. Peace.
I can empathize with this feeling
I am pretending this post does not exist per site rules
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the way it was handled is kinda bizarre, I agree.

but I don't really agree with you that them being more defensive than offensive is necessarily something that scum will do more than town.

My biggest worry is that he WAS roleblocked and scum (skitter/dats) are taking advantage of it.

I hate to say it but the
AtE
y rep out kinda makes me hate the slot

maybe he's just scum, idk

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

I kinda want to see what skitter / Fua (or Fua 2.0) do here.

There’s a lot of leaps in logic from both

But if both are dead set the other is scum

They can form reads with that person is scum who with. That’d be a lot more convincing the other person is scum rather than back and forth repeatedly
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2469, Datisi wrote:it matters, but i can't say why until you answer, it defeats the purpose.
ok he said he shot @ fire. tell us.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:59 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2548, Frogsterking wrote:Skitter can you explain how your read on Fire progressed between 141 and 1386? I can't find it in your ISO.
If you're trying to make a point r.e. cherrypicking, you're doing a poor job of it
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you saying that frog is cherry picking you?

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:04 am

Post by skitter30 »

I apologize ... i really, really dont ever want to be a reason for someone repping out
I'm not sure how to fix this or what i can do, but even if i think you're scum i dont want to interact in a way that would make you feel this way, so yeah
I'm sorry
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:05 am

Post by Frogsterking »

skitter30 wrote:
In post 2548, Frogsterking wrote:Skitter can you explain how your read on Fire progressed between 141 and 1386? I can't find it in your ISO.
If you're trying to make a point r.e. cherrypicking, you're doing a poor job of it
My question was not rhetorical I want to see if there is a Townie explanation or not for the lack of visible transformation.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:09 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2552, MathBlade wrote:They said “someone who started with F” okay still multiple people. If they intended it to be one fua would have just said the name. Instead Skitter goes why fire and Fua goes along with it.
This is a wild reason to teamread people

~
@frof i like fire because they're making good, cogent points abt the game in a pique-ish manner that wont endear them to anybody. They're trying to solve but arent trying to end up on anyone's 'good' list
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:10 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2558, MathBlade wrote:Fua forgot frog existed just after making a two player PoE doesn’t make sense
I mean tbf to them they also p clearly forgot frog was in the game
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:11 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2563, MathBlade wrote:They can form reads with that person is scum who with. That’d be a lot more convincing the other person is scum rather than back and forth repeatedly
I already did, in that i said i thought nero was scum
Show
Hiatus once more.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2570, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2558, MathBlade wrote:Fua forgot frog existed just after making a two player PoE doesn’t make sense
I mean tbf to them they also p clearly forgot frog was in the game
How do you go from remembering them for a PoE then instant amnesia a slot exists? I don’t get that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:13 am

Post by skitter30 »

I'm p sure they didnt meant for frog to be in the poe at all, when they said someone who started wirh an F i think they meant exactly fire (and werent thining about frog), but was trying to be oblique for whatever reason
Show
Hiatus once more.

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:14 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

The core of life is having two eyes. As a player cannot play in both eyes simultaneously, and only playing in one eye is prohibited as a suicidal move, it means the group can never be captured.

Official Votecount 2.1fua (2): skitter30, Datisi
[E-7]

skitter30 (2): fua, Nero Cain
[E-7]

tenebrousluminary (1): DeasVail

Not Voting (12): Frogsterking, Scorpious, Save The Dragons,MalcolmTucker, fireisredsir, Eyes without a face, VP Baltar, April Ludgate, tenebrousluminary, Cape90, MathBlade, Yeet

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2022-03-16 09:20:00).

Fua
is being replaced.
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Get to know a Mizzy
Mafia - Currently playing: Nothing - Currently running: Large Normal 238
Mish Mash - Currently Playing: Nothing - Currently running: Nothing