ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:16 pm

Post by ProgoWoshua »

I suspect the scum team is fwog/Frog, and Frog just want to move the elimination away from his partner at all costs.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:11 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 886, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel pretty certain Mercia/Frog never flips scum so i should probably use that as my basis.
VOTE: Progowoshua
I’ll join you here.
Why not strange then. Since fwog voted there now.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:50 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I think flipping Progo wins for Town.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:56 am

Post by ProgoWoshua »

I think flipping me wins for you.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:57 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Okay, why can't I be a townie who misreads you Progo?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 901, ofmercia wrote:
In post 886, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I feel pretty certain Mercia/Frog never flips scum so i should probably use that as my basis.
VOTE: Progowoshua
I’ll join you here.
Why not strange then. Since fwog voted there now.
Because Strange is more of an nothing slot, but i don’y see scum motivation. They just don’t do much, which can be town depending on the player. And in this case i don’t see it being very allignment indicative.
Progo tho feels a bit like they could be scum but tryna look town.
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:01 am

Post by ProgoWoshua »

Process of elimination. I believe both scum is in [Frog, fwog, Strange]. The only other possibility is that fwog is reverse bussing Strange.
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:04 am

Post by ProgoWoshua »

In post 904, Frogsterking wrote:Okay, why can't I be a townie who misreads you Progo?
In post 906, ProgoWoshua wrote:Process of elimination. I believe both scum is in [Frog, fwog, Strange]. The only other possibility is that fwog is reverse bussing Strange.
I should have quoted Frog there.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:10 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 379, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 375, Frogsterking wrote:Yes what you've said is true fwog and I actually scum read enough of your reactions to be willing to double down on you now fwog. I think you have a like 50% chance to flip scum which is great expected value for town on D1.
Hm, no.

Here is the problem I have with some of your reads. First off you never answered my question when I asked how I, specifically, was scummier than Kitty. Along the way you continue to talk about the two of us in a couple of short posts that don't say anything. You've linked a couple posts describing that they had more content than the "positions" we've taken. Why is this? And then right after that you say "I don't like how Fwog/Kitty put just enough effort to get townread and are posed with their outted scumreads on town limbait". There is so much wrong with this statement. Number one, of course you put in effort, that's usually how a lot of people get townread day 1. Look at Tist with his wordy posts, look at Norwegian with the amount of posts they've made. Then you look at someone like yourself/Auto/StrangeMatter who haven't made a whole lot of posts/put a whole lot of words in them. The top posters managed to get themselves out of mostly consensus PoE for today (because I know some people don't like Tist, which is fine). Specifically the "outted scumread" part is pinging me because you're discouraging me from making a scumread on someone who you think is town. I'm allowed to have my own opinions about people in the game, and in this case, I think Auto is scum. I'll get to that in a minute

Second off, your limbait reads aren't good reads. Your explanation for Auto being town is because he "doesn't post much" and is "paranoid of a popular town read". The second reason for that is fine, but the first one isn't. How does it make sense for someone like Auto to be town in your eyes because he doesn't post much, while someone like me is, in your words "50% to flip scum", with a decent amount of posts? I get that I don't put words in my posts but that's just how I play. I'm not a wordy type of guy unless I absolutely need to be.

Third off is the post where you say "You have a 50% chance to flip scum, which is great expected value for town" itself. If you're really relying on self calculated RNG more than your own intuition and logic thinking then you need to change your game up a bit because that's not how mafia works. You and Tist can calculate all the probabilities you want but at the end of the day, the game is about deception, not probability. In that same post you say "I scumread a lot of your reactions to be willing to double down on you" Ok, what reactions pinged you? Which ones were scummier than others?
I'm not sure what makes you think this whole section of D1 is faked. I think Frog+fwog is tinfoil.
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:14 am

Post by ProgoWoshua »

I had completely forgotten about that whole thing in Day 1. You're right, Frog + fwog is unthinkable.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:21 am

Post by Frogsterking »

and the reasoning for your townread on Kitty is garbage. They both can be summarized as "Kitty would do [post x] as mafia or as town. I have decided Kitty is town."

If you can't rule out Kitty as scum then you can't claim to scum read me by PoE.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:23 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In you claim
clears
Kitty..
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:24 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 2.06
fwogcarf
(3): ofmercia, ProgoWoshua, KittyTacky
ProgoWoshua
(2): Frogsterking, NorwegianboyEE
StrangeMatter
(1): fwogcarf

Not Voting
(1): StrangeMatter

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate.

Deadline
: (expired on 2022-03-09 11:21:56)
<(") | (")>
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:29 am

Post by ProgoWoshua »

In post 910, Frogsterking wrote: and the reasoning for your townread on Kitty is garbage. They both can be summarized as "Kitty would do [post x] as mafia or as town. I have decided Kitty is town."

If you can't rule out Kitty as scum then you can't claim to scum read me by PoE.
I townread Kitty for his actions throughout Day 1. His hammer vote on Auto is NAI.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:31 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm trying to imagine a world where
clears
Kitty. It's even more difficult to imagine than Kitty hard-townreading Strange.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:36 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Progo, in you say you townread Kitty for the same reasons you explained earlier and in you say Kitty defending you was late which is scummy
however
Kitty is "CLEAR" because of . Ever since you have written and behaved as though Kitty is clear because of .
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:42 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 909, ProgoWoshua wrote:I had completely forgotten about that whole thing in Day 1. You're right, Frog + fwog is unthinkable.
Yes and no scumteam I'm a part of is ever going to kill TistDaniel N1.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:47 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 906, ProgoWoshua wrote:Process of elimination. I believe both scum is in [Frog, fwog, Strange]. The only other possibility is that fwog is reverse bussing Strange.
Frog is town, it's fwog/strange/kitty
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 917, ofmercia wrote:
I think he knows dude, he doesn't care. He unironically has townread Kitty all game for . Like by saying he's using PoE he's saying he's sure of Frog+fwog because of which indicates Progo has an agenda.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:53 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 914, Frogsterking wrote:I'm trying to imagine a world where
clears
The problem is 75 is not clearing kitty from scum, but clearing an accusation instead.

Look at it like this. In 216, progo says kitty's defense on his intend/pretend slip comes in at post 86 (which is late and already been dissolved) so
look like it could be scum waiting

Then progo shows 75 which
clears kitty from the underlined above accusation.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:56 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 918, Frogsterking wrote:
I think he knows dude, he doesn't care. He unironically has townread Kitty all game for . Like by saying he's using PoE he's saying he's sure of Frog+fwog because of which indicates Progo has an agenda.
Fwog IS red here. Your strong defense of him is making it look like you're the partner so I get where he's coming from. But to me I can see you vs progo being TvT.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:00 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 919, ofmercia wrote:
In post 914, Frogsterking wrote:I'm trying to imagine a world where
clears
The problem is 75 is not clearing kitty from scum, but clearing an accusation instead.

Look at it like this. In 216, progo says kitty's defense on his intend/pretend slip comes in at post 86 (which is late and already been dissolved) so
look like it could be scum waiting

Then progo shows 75 which
clears kitty from the underlined above accusation.
In post 920, ofmercia wrote:
In post 918, Frogsterking wrote:
Fwog IS red here. Your strong defense of him is making it look like you're the partner so I get where he's coming from. But to me I can see you vs progo being TvT.
I understand, so
why
is Progo certain that Kitty is town if their only stated reasons are NAI?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:07 am

Post by ofmercia »

@frog good point.
In post 909, ProgoWoshua wrote:I had completely forgotten about that whole thing in Day 1. You're right, Frog + fwog is unthinkable.
@progo so now that you can't see frog + fwog who do you think it is?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Frogsterking »

There is circular logic between 216, 695 and what Progo says in the present. Progo says they have used process of elimination so I look back to see how they eliminated Kitty and find 695 which refers to 216 where the closest thing to a towntell is 75.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:10 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Ninja'd