ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:12 am

Post by ProgoWoshua »

In post 915, Frogsterking wrote:Progo, in you say you townread Kitty for the same reasons you explained earlier and in you say Kitty defending you was late which is scummy
however
Kitty is "CLEAR" because of . Ever since you have written and behaved as though Kitty is clear because of .
When I say he was "clear", I didn't mean clear of being scum. I meant clear of stating certainty about the slip later, which is what I thought was scummy.

If scum was deciding whether or not to take advantage of my slip, they would wait until after everyone else gave their thoughts about it. Kitty was late to give his thoughts, but he did posted earlier expressing uncertainty. That's how "cleared" him of being late, which gave him some town points.

But this is all an old read. I'm constantly updating my reads as I read the thread, and I didn't catch him doing anything scummy. I don't think he has a Mafia agenda. Everything he did makes sense with how his own reads progressed in the game. He's nothing more than Town hunting scum.

The same can't be said about fwog and Strange (I thought Frog + fwog was likely until a moment ago, but not anymore). I suspicious because Strange said they thought fwog was Mafia, but didn't hammer fwog despite fwog had already claimed and it didn't look like he would give us anything new.

P-edit: Precisely, ofmercia.

Spoiler:
In post 919, ofmercia wrote:
In post 914, Frogsterking wrote:I'm trying to imagine a world where
clears
Kitty. It's even more difficult to imagine than Kitty hard-townreading Strange.
The problem is 75 is not clearing kitty from scum, but clearing an accusation instead.

Look at it like this. In 216, progo says kitty's defense on his intend/pretend slip comes in at post 86 (which is late and already been dissolved) so
look like it could be scum waiting

Then progo shows 75 which
clears kitty from the underlined above accusation.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:19 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Nogo, Progo

is the only post you've awarded Kitty townpoints of any sort in your iso. refers to which refers to . It's all circular logic because now Kitty is ruled out due to PoE.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:22 am

Post by ofmercia »

Agreed, there just isn't enough for that strong of a kitty town read.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Progo if you're town you need to do a better job explaining your read on Kitty because if it's a genuine read you didn't make it look like one.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:25 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 899, ProgoWoshua wrote:
In post 878, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I also dislike Progo’s "what are we waiting for?" I was clearly asking people to vote Kitty and trying to build a new wagon, but they acting like it was inevitable and we should just kill Fwog.
I'm not voting Kitty today.
Why not? I think he's pairable with any viable scumread and hasn't done anything that screams town himself.
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:29 am

Post by ProgoWoshua »

In post 928, Frogsterking wrote:Progo if you're town you need to do a better job explaining your read on Kitty because if it's a genuine read you didn't make it look like one.
I'm sorry I didn't explain my reads (or talk much at all) during Day 1. Unfortunately, Day 2 is ending and I don't have time to go through the games explaining my reads.

So for now, how about we just compromise on Strange, since we are both suspicious of them?

UNVOTE: fwogcarf
VOTE: StrangeMatter
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:30 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 928, Frogsterking wrote:Progo if you're town you need to do a better job explaining your read on Kitty because if it's a genuine read you didn't make it look like one.
But then again you think kitty is a PR with not much, if any, explanation at all so not sure what this says about alignment.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:38 am

Post by ofmercia »

930 makes it actually look like progo + strange. Frog might just be a genius.
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:42 am

Post by ProgoWoshua »

In post 932, ofmercia wrote:930 makes it actually look like progo + strange. Frog might just be a genius.
I'll bite. Please vote Strange with me.
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:46 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 933, ProgoWoshua wrote:
In post 932, ofmercia wrote:930 makes it actually look like progo + strange. Frog might just be a genius.
Strange had the deciding vote to break the two wagons tied at 3 each. Shifting a wagon onto strange will give them the 3 fwog wagon votes. Strange won't self hammer, so you're potentially eliming yourself by trying a strange wagon.
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:49 am

Post by ProgoWoshua »

In post 934, ofmercia wrote:
Strange had the deciding vote to break the two wagons tied at 3 each. Shifting a wagon onto strange will give them the 3 fwog wagon votes. Strange won't self hammer, so you're potentially eliming yourself by trying a strange wagon.
I thought fwog was the only wagon today with three votes. When did another wagon reach three votes?
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:56 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 935, ProgoWoshua wrote:
In post 934, ofmercia wrote:
I thought fwog was the only wagon today with three votes. When did another wagon reach three votes?
Didn't kitty have a strong town read on strange? Strange has checked out for who knows how long, and she/he might not get the chance to post again if I put to -1.
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:20 am

Post by ProgoWoshua »

In post 936, ofmercia wrote:Didn't kitty have a strong town read on strange?
No, not a strong read:
In post 891, KittyTacky wrote:
[...]

They never did anything particularly scummy and had tried to solve. It's not a super strong townread but I don't understand the case on them.
Strange has checked out for who knows how long, and she/he might not get the chance to post again if I put to -1.
Yes, that's why it's anti-town to bring new SRs to the table when it's close to the deadline. This is why I thought Frog + fwog was more likely than Strange + fwog a few posts ago. If we can eliminate fwog today, I'll gladly change my vote back, but otherwise, I just hope Strange shows up soon.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:15 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

So I know the deadline is coming up very soon. We definitely need a compromise somewhere.

I'm very much at the point where I despise ending days early (see my past two Mini games, I got hammered early, Dwlee got hammered early and screwed us over both times).
ofmercia
ofmercia
Goon
ofmercia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:18 am

Post by ofmercia »

In post 938, StrangeMatter wrote:So I know the deadline is coming up very soon. We definitely need a compromise somewhere.

I'm very much at the point where I despise ending days early (see my past two Mini games, I got hammered early, Dwlee got hammered early and screwed us over both times).
It's looking like you or progo.
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:59 am

Post by ProgoWoshua »

In post 938, StrangeMatter wrote:So I know the deadline is coming up very soon. We definitely need a compromise somewhere.

I'm very much at the point where I despise ending days early
(see my past two Mini games, I got hammered early, Dwlee got hammered early and screwed us over both times).
Then I'll give you the chance to end things late.

UNVOTE: StrangeMatter
VOTE: fwogcarf,
he's now in E-1!
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:05 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Completely off topic, but can I suggest that you just use bold to point out what you see instead of coloring posts?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 940, ProgoWoshua wrote:

(see my past two Mini games, I got hammered early, Dwlee got hammered early and screwed us over both times).

he's now in E-1!
Did I call this, or did I not call this?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 795, Frogsterking wrote:There are partner tells on this page of Progo + Strange. Progo has a poor read progression on Strange and claims to be willing to push Strange while not directing much shade heavily in that direction. Then, on this page Progo asks strange a question (a very easy question) and Strange completely ignores Progo.

Progo claims to be willing to execute Strange but I think there's a reasonable chance Progo is lying and the solve is actually Progo + Strange.

I say we call Progo on his bluff and flip the vote onto Strange. I think if Progo tries to resist a Strange wagon now that he's claimed he's willing to change the execution then Progo is caught lying about Strange and I FoS both of them for the team.
In post 942, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 940, ProgoWoshua wrote:

he's now in E-1!
Did I call this, or did I not call this?
Hey it looks like I called it :mrgreen:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Between Fwog/Progo i want Prog i think.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:14 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Hang on if my count is right that's a hammer.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:15 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

PFFT no, I'm just bad at reading votes again.

Don't mind the above post.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 941, StrangeMatter wrote:Completely off topic, but can I suggest that you just use bold to point out what you see instead of coloring posts?
Strange just hammer fwog and kill me tonight and counter claim the last PR on D3 it's your best play. No one is townreading you for slowrolling.
ProgoWoshua
ProgoWoshua
Goon
ProgoWoshua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:18 am

Post by ProgoWoshua »

In post 941, StrangeMatter wrote:Completely off topic, but can I suggest that you just use bold to point out what you see instead of coloring posts?
I'm sorry.

Back on topic, will you hammer fwog? Or not? Stop stalling.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:20 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Progo and Strange aren't going to lim each other my ego can't compute it.