MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:19 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 3094, Frogsterking wrote:Malcolm what is the point you're trying to make right now and is it addressed toward luminary or other players who are considering voting luminary?
My point is that there are continual inconsistencies in Luminary's play and that these hint toward being mafia. They accuse Deas of "protecting friends" but don't elaborate on who this is. They accuse others of being lazy for a Scorpious wagon and yet lumped their vote and most of their suspicion on STD on the basis of inactivity alone. They regularly deflect when accusations are thrown their away to try and move the discussion away from the issue at-hand with the continual idea basically every player questioning them is being dishonest.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:20 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

I am today's elim. It's clear that's what the people want. Get on with it and quit demanding responses from me when you have already decided not to be satisfied with them before I even start typing.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:20 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 3099, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 3096, MalcolmTucker wrote:Like the posts you made on STD yesterday were more developed than your reads on any other player.
This is simply a lie.

Go away.
Again you have the chance here to say who you have continually suspected more than STD yesterday. You don't give it, instead you just accuse me of lying. Like I'm open to counter-evidence but I'm just not seeing it from looking at your ISO.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:21 pm

fua.
Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:22 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 3101, tenebrousluminary wrote:I am today's elim. It's clear that's what the people want. Get on with it and quit demanding responses from me when you have already decided not to be satisfied with them before I even start typing.
Nah
Who said that
tenebrousluminary wrote:fua.
Who is it?
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:22 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 3101, tenebrousluminary wrote:I am today's elim. It's clear that's what the people want. Get on with it and quit demanding responses from me when you have already decided not to be satisfied with them before I even start typing.
Why are you playing this way if you are town? Being suspected is a fundamental part of mafia unless you expect us to just continually give you a free pass based on your word? I am town. I don't want the round ended quickly because I suspect a number of players and am open to changing my vote. But to do that you actually need to convince me you're town and work with me instead of calling me a liar and saying things about your own play that just don't match up to the game.

I suspected you turn one and initially started TR'ing you yesterday. I'm open to persuasion, but I'm just not seeing it based on recent posts. But it's not like I have dogmatically pursued you as mafia without any nuance from the start.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:23 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3098, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 3095, Frogsterking wrote:Luminary are you pushing Malcolm now, what is happening?
No. I am merely being frustrated.
You definitely appear to be frustrated, is it because you keep getting voted and you believe it's unwarranted?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:25 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2659, tenebrousluminary wrote:I do not think it makes sense to go after the fua slot today and I think it's possible some maf were hopeful they could get that through. I am becoming a little suspicious of skitter, even though I don't want to as she is really the only player who has taken a firm stance in support of me when I believe scum see me as a mislim they would like to achieve.

It is interesting to me that the scum kill shows no fear of a doctor whatsoever. At least, I would think HEM would be the most obvious save.
Sorry tenebros, but this does not reflect the idea that fua (enchant now I think?) was your main suspect yesterday at all. And I am specifically talking about turn two here, which I have made clear.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:26 pm

You'll notice I am making no effort to persuade you of anything.

I have not asked for a free pass. I have asked to not be held to different standards than anyone else. I have said that I don't intend to defend myself endlessly anymore and you can judge me based on other things because I have found doing so with this group to be a waste of time. You can talk about finding me suspicious all you want. I just don't want to spend any more time saying the same thing 5 different ways.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:26 pm

In post 3107, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 2659, tenebrousluminary wrote:I do not think it makes sense to go after the fua slot today and I think it's possible some maf were hopeful they could get that through. I am becoming a little suspicious of skitter, even though I don't want to as she is really the only player who has taken a firm stance in support of me when I believe scum see me as a mislim they would like to achieve.

It is interesting to me that the scum kill shows no fear of a doctor whatsoever. At least, I would think HEM would be the most obvious save.
Sorry tenebros, but this does not reflect the idea that fua (enchant now I think?) was your main suspect yesterday at all. And I am specifically talking about turn two here, which I have made clear.
After they claimed vig? No shit, Sherlock.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:26 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2917, tenebrousluminary wrote:Deas:

I was scumreading fua on this basis earlier for their poorly thought out attack on me. I am now ignoring the slot due to its vig claim. I am becoming concerned about you, if silently, because you're providing yet another vector by which I am forced to spend all my time defending myself, or so would be the case if I continue to play this game the way you want me to. fire made a strong push against me earlier and I scumread him for it, but in light of his convincing insights on fua, I have rethought this. In fact, that he is not at all concerned with how he is perceived may be a good sign.

One example of my being contrary was taking monkey's side against Aristeia. I was also one of the first to go after Datisi, but since everyone seemed to think I only did so because Yeet did first, I do not expect this to resonate. I feel there are likely more examples but again cannot be arsed to look for them and if you wish to park your vote on me for that, so be it.

But overall, at this point, it's the softer and more timid shading of me coming from other places that I'm more concerned about. I'm being kept in the elim pool and saved for later. No, I do not have an exhaustive list of who is guilty of this. My thinking is evolving in real time. Surely I don't read as someone who showed up to today with a plan given what a mess my suspicions have been.
Also this last night. Fua was absolutely not your consistent main target yesterday. It doesn't reflect your posting history at all.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:28 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 3109, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 3107, MalcolmTucker wrote:

After they claimed vig? No shit, Sherlock.
I specifically meant your main suspects in turn two. Who else did you suspect more than STD yesterday? If that was not clear from my initial post then I apologise, but the point I'm making is you are accusing others of lacking bold reads and yet the only player you applied any consistent pressure to yesterday was STD based on their inactivity, while calling Scorpious a lazy vote.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:29 pm

I did not have a consistent main target yesterday. It is almost as though I change my reads based on new information like someone who is trying to solve the game with an open mind. I spent plenty of time suspecting fua before they claimed vig. You may misrep that as much as you please.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:29 pm

I am done with this conversation now. Feel free to continue to vote wrong and/or be scum. Have a nice day.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:31 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 3112, tenebrousluminary wrote:
I did not have a consistent main target yesterday.
It is almost as though I change my reads based on new information like someone who is trying to solve the game with an open mind. I spent plenty of time suspecting fua before they claimed vig. You may misrep that as much as you please.
Well yeah. So despite calling Scorpious a weak vote you put more focus onto STD than any other player. Like who do you actually want to eliminate at the moment? Or who would your top three choices be for elimination?
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:32 pm

VP, Deas, maybe Yeet or April. Excited to come under fire for bringing up a new read I haven't mentioned in response to being specifically asked for my reads!
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:33 pm

I don't see what the point of the inquisition is anymore. You have enough ammo to get me killed, so go do it instead of wasting my time.
Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:35 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 3116, tenebrousluminary wrote:I don't see what the point of the inquisition is anymore. You have enough ammo to get me killed, so go do it instead of wasting my time.
Haha i used same tactic as mafia, just voted self and said i was pissed with game.

Perfect mafia win.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:39 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 3115, tenebrousluminary wrote:VP, Deas, maybe Yeet or April. Excited to come under fire for bringing up a new read I haven't mentioned in response to being specifically asked for my reads!
VP you have at least previously pushed for and voted even if there wasn't too much beyond that. My point is again you've been claiming you've made bold reads outside the mainstream when Deas is the only one there that's outside the box right now and it's not as if you said anything remarkable re most of them. Like you're perfectly welcome to push them later and I'll reassess my current vote on the basis of how everyone looks. Far from definitive I'll vote you out yet depending on how the game develops.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:39 pm

In post 3117, Enchant wrote:Perfect mafia win.
Good prediction.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:41 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3100, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 3094, Frogsterking wrote:Malcolm what is the point you're trying to make right now and is it addressed toward luminary or other players who are considering voting luminary?
My point is that there are continual inconsistencies in Luminary's play and that these hint toward being mafia. They accuse Deas of "protecting friends" but don't elaborate on who this is. They accuse others of being lazy for a Scorpious wagon and yet lumped their vote and most of their suspicion on STD on the basis of inactivity alone. They regularly deflect when accusations are thrown their away to try and move the discussion away from the issue at-hand with the continual idea basically every player questioning them is being dishonest.
This looks TvT, sorry Malcolm. I think it's possible some of these things from luminary are a result of being distracted from getting pushed. If it makes you feel any better I think you won the 1v1 because of the stronger rhetoric and organization of your posts.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:42 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 3120, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 3100, MalcolmTucker wrote:
This looks TvT, sorry Malcolm. I think it's possible some of these things from luminary are a result of being distracted from getting pushed. If it makes you feel any better I think you won the 1v1 because of the stronger rhetoric and organization of your posts.
I've gone back and forth a bit, I could swing back to town re tenebros but leaning mafia right now, key part is figuring out whether their frustration is genuine or mafia feint.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:46 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

and...
Get to know a Mizzy
Mafia - Currently playing: Nothing - Currently running: Large Normal 238
Mish Mash - Currently Playing: Nothing - Currently running: Nothing
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:46 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

The two shapes that can be killed are a square and a t-junction. The t-junction has one vital point that stops two eyes, and wherever you play inside a square it just turns into a bent three.

Image Image

Official Votecount 2.4Scorpious (3): Save The Dragons, MathBlade, Datisi
[E-6]

VP Baltar (3): Scorpious, Cape90, tenebrousluminary
[E-6]

tenebrousluminary (3): DeasVail, fireisredsir, MalcolmTucker
[E-6]

Enchant (2): skitter30, Nero Cain
MalcolmTucker (1): Yeet
skitter30 (1): Enchant
Cape90 (1): VP Baltar

Not Voting (3): Frogsterking, Eyes without a face, April Ludgate

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2022-03-16 09:20:00).
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a Mizzy
Mafia - Currently playing: Nothing - Currently running: Large Normal 238
Mish Mash - Currently Playing: Nothing - Currently running: Nothing
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:51 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3100, MalcolmTucker wrote:They regularly deflect when accusations are thrown their away to try and move the discussion away from the issue at-hand with the continual idea basically every player questioning them is being dishonest.
In my opinion this is the most important point re tenebro.