Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Datisi »

i did not say you were >_>
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:40 am

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 3126, Frogsterking wrote:Unfortunately I don't think it's AI in fact I think the clashing and the recurring wagons indicate the slot is town.
I know I'm deep into the tunnel when I realize I can use this against Frog regardless of tene's alignment. lol

Like, at first it hit me as tmi and thus tene is own and frog is scum. Then I realized it could also be scum defending their buddy. At this point I took a deep breath and a step back to see if I had a solid case on frog and.. I don't. I just didn't like their D1 quantum physics discussion and I don't think I had the will to change my feelings on them since then.

ALSO, I kind if agree tene could still be town because this play reminds me of a recent game (linked below) where a player called ofmercia kind of did the same and flipped town.

So I am officially merging my 2 bottom pools into one. I now have town reads, town leans and "the rest"

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=88666
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3372, Datisi wrote:there were 3 quick votes on wu by me, vp, and monkey (i think? i'm not going back to check again) and nero didn't really say anything despite definitely being around and still being willing to hammer
????
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:47 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3377, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3372, Datisi wrote:there were 3 quick votes on wu by me, vp, and monkey (i think? i'm not going back to check again) and nero didn't really say anything despite definitely being around and still being willing to hammer
????
baltar, monkey, and i voted back to back in , , . you posted at , , , , , etc. where you did not say anything negative about the fact that there were 3 quick votes in succession on generalwu, and you even mentioned that you would be willing to hammer in . this does NOT mean "nero was around when generalwu got hammered". so it doesn't seem like you have huge problems with quick voting in general. so once i get to the present, i need to see why you were negatively talking about the 3 quick voted on frogster earlier, and compare if the mindsets match up or note.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: tene

Has more people on it. I like both wagons
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe I'm, stupid? idk

math?, fua and cape hammered Wu last night when I wasn't here and today dats, VP and Yeet threw down 3 rapid fire votes on Frog and I said I didn't like it so he's complaining that I didn't say anything about the hammer last night?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Datisi »

are you purposefully trying to piss me off?

i'm saying you did not say anything negative about vp/monkey/me voting in quick succession yesterday, but did say something about vp/me/yeet voting in quick succession today. and that i need to compare the two situations to see if there's an underlying consistent mindset or if you're an opportunistic scumfuck.
~M
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 3134, Nero Cain wrote:dueling Scorp VP wagons go!

VOTE: vp
no
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:53 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3380, Nero Cain wrote:fua and cape hammered Wu last night when I wasn't here and today dats, VP and Yeet threw down 3 rapid fire votes on Frog and I said I didn't like it so he's complaining that I didn't say anything about the hammer last night?
The problem seems to be you taking issue with rapid voting on a wagon that is nowhere near a yeet and not with an actual, you know, miselim.
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

YOU were the one that pushed the mislim the hardest though

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:56 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3384, Nero Cain wrote:YOU were the one that pushed the mislim the hardest though
I'm just explaining what datisi is saying to you because you seem to NOT GET IT
YOUR AD HERE
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:02 am

Post by fireisredsir »

trying to steal my lawyer job, huh? add it to the list of scum reasons imo
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:03 am

Post by Datisi »

boys, relax, i can have multiple lawyers

looks like i might need them lmao
~M
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:07 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 3365, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3357, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3355, tenebrousluminary wrote:Save 2807, those seem like mainly just trying to discredit him to me, but okay
Discredit him how? By calling his points bad and explaining why? What, specifically, do you think I have not addressed that should be?
You going to answer this tenebros?
I wasn't planning to, no.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VP did you read my post yet?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

VOTE: tenebros

Ok, bye then.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3389, Frogsterking wrote:VP did you read my post yet?
No. Did you answer my question of who your scum reads are and why yet?
YOUR AD HERE
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:09 am

Bye!
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:10 am

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:11 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 3388, tenebrousluminary wrote:I wasn't planning to, no.
is there a reason you are refusing or are you just saying: "no, I will not answer this" ?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, there's a big difference between d1 going on for 97 pages and me being ready for the day to end and d2 being pretty fresh.

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:15 am

In post 3394, Scorpious wrote:
is there a reason you are refusing or are you just saying: "no, I will not answer this" ?
The question is asking for a lot of effort and I would rather just drop the topic than give it.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:19 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 3396, tenebrousluminary wrote:
The question is asking for a lot of effort and I would rather just drop the topic than give it.
scum would care more.. avoiding a question is scum behavior 101,but not with a straight up refusal and fair reason..

This isnt scum..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:20 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3396, tenebrousluminary wrote:
It's not a lot of effort for me to ask you to give me specifics instead of generalizations that are shading me. It's only a lot of effort if you're making shit up and don't have actual reasons for what you're saying.
YOUR AD HERE
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:20 am

Post by Datisi »

made me laugh at few points but otherwise it no be good case - i have thoughts on why the latter part of the post is really nai but i don't think it's a line of conversation that actually goes anywhere useful because mafia theory so whatever
In post 2679, Cape90 wrote:I really doubt the threadstate would have changed that much within those 2 days or whatever it was that we had left
you mean like it totally hadn't changed with math and monkey and fua right? because there's no such thing that could shift the gamestate instantly riiight?
In post 2686, Scorpious wrote:
In post 2673, Cape90 wrote:This game is really just that easy
Well then the other one better be scum since its so easy .. Cause I ain't

VOTE: VP Baltar
do you have a read on ANY of the players involved in this discussion?

- ok probably at most one scum in baltar/cape/scorpious
In post 2699, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2692, tenebrousluminary wrote:Did you plan on responding to its substance, or just shading Cape for writing it?
I'll look at it in depth and with good faith when I have a moment (which is not now). That being said, I am extremely skeptical a person puts that much effort into a giant post and doesn't vote. It's a failure of being timid as scum.
this is interesting since i recall when in a previous game cape and i were t/t and he made a similarly-sounding huge wallcase on why i'm scum and i think i did get voted there, and then i got unvoted 5 minutes later because lol but like point being

cape, i'd like to hear your reasons on that mindshift or like your general thought process there

ok, my eyes are glazing over, i don't think this is working anymore exactly

i am kind of curious about fire (and if anyone else said it) comment that towns are towning because that's really not the vibe i'm getting from the game, at least around the 110's pages - i feel like every second post is filled with either crappy logic or icky push that makes me feel like we're not gonna have a good time

up to pg 112, why is std one of my stronger townreads on d2 what the fuck is this game
~M