Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3400 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:21 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3391, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3389, Frogsterking wrote:VP did you read my post yet?
No. Did you answer my question of who your scum reads are and why yet?
I want to see your answer first.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:22 am

Post by Datisi »

can you answer *my* question though?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:22 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3401, Datisi wrote:can you answer *my* question though?
Me?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:23 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3402, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 3401, Datisi wrote:can you answer *my* question though?
Me?
:mrgreen: Sure!
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:23 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3127, Frogsterking wrote:That's too bad because I really like the composition of the wagon on luminary.
In post 3128, Datisi wrote:who do you *do* want to vote?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:24 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3372, Datisi wrote:2435 is definitely a post scum!me would make in order to go "ackchually i didn't know it was hammer i didn't count hehehe" and my short history of playing with cape tells me he is the kind of person who *would* be paying attention to how many votes there are on someone, anyway
You played one game with me so clearly you can deduce that what you are saying is complete hogwash yeah? It really isn't super convenient on this site to just see who voted what, also I really wouldn't expect such a heavy shift in votes when we were not even near EoD. It was very easy to keep track of the votes in the normal blitz game, but I was literally just on a constant catch up mode for most of this entire game. Should I have looked? Yes. I knew that they received like some votes, like I was thinking 2 or 3 more, not hecking 6 others.
So I keep seeing a bunch of people be like "oh what Cape did has clear scum motivation!" Does it? I don't think it does, what would I try to accomplish with an early hammer? Is Yeet my scum partner? The thread wasn't even suspicious of my slot until I hammered. If I am mafia, this only hurts me unless like Yeet is my scumpartner right? I really don't see my scum motivation there, also I BET one of you would have lolhammered that if not me, just saying, and it wouldn't mean shit probably.

Also, let's think about why I would post 2 messages after a vote has been achieved on someone. I mean, I think this would be against the rules under normal circumstances yeah? But obviously I just
knew
I hammered the vote. Flawless logic I must say. Anyway Datisi the votes say you are mafia, I don't think your content particularly does, also you seem adamant on following my votes despite your laughable suspicion of me, so you are pinging me my good friend.
In post 3372, Datisi wrote:if i were there now, i'd be voting cape. 2610 feels like a "how DARE you question me on my speedy lolhammer you SCUMFUCK" shadethrowing when it's like, quite obvious why he should be getting questioned for it, the defensiveness feels unusual because like, obviously he's getting shit for it
LOL I mean your not wrong VP did ping me there. Also Datisi, I kinda see this and I think your full of it, your cocky

VOTE: Datisi

scum
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3270, Frogsterking wrote:Yes, Noraa is hyperposting as scum in this game to dominate the thread and create confusion. The speed of the game became much faster than the setup would indicate:
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=84085&start=1625
Eh, in this one you are definitely voting and poking people a lot more than you are here. You have reads and you're pursuing them, even if noraa is spamming the thread. I can see how it slows a bit in later days, but the hunting is still there
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3405, Cape90 wrote:Also Datisi, I kinda see this and I think your full of it, your cocky
naw just scum
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:26 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3270, Frogsterking wrote:The game is chaotic to the extent there is a point in the game when the mod is unable to determine whether or not there has been a hammer. You can get some sense of the chaos by reading the mod iso:
viewtopic.php?p=12086810&user_select%5B%5D=33505#p12086810
This...is the same game as the first you linked
YOUR AD HERE
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:26 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 3398, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3396, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 3394, Scorpious wrote:
In post 3388, tenebrousluminary wrote:I wasn't planning to, no.
is there a reason you are refusing or are you just saying: "no, I will not answer this" ?
The question is asking for a lot of effort and I would rather just drop the topic than give it.
It's not a lot of effort for me to ask you to give me specifics instead of generalizations that are shading me. It's only a lot of effort if you're making shit up and don't have actual reasons for what you're saying.
Okay, then it's because I'm making shit up and don't have actual reasons for what I'm saying. Congratulations on winning the argument!
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:27 am

Post by Scorpious »

If anyone cares, my strongst scum reads right now are VP, Cape,and Datisi...

Time to commute..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:28 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3399, Datisi wrote:i am kind of curious about fire (and if anyone else said it) comment that towns are towning because that's really not the vibe i'm getting from the game, at least around the 110's pages - i feel like every second post is filled with either crappy logic or icky push that makes me feel like we're not gonna have a good time
funny you mention it cause i was just about to say that lately my mind has changed and i don't trust anyone anymore
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:29 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3270, Frogsterking wrote:Scum were planning to case me because of my decreased presence in the thread making me seem like a good mislim target. Scum tunnel me though as the last town power role and they convince themselves my behavior change is because of my role:
viewtopic.php?f=94&t=84243&start=25

Scum are so convinced my decreased presence is due to my role they make a play that puts them in autolose if they're unable to kill the final TPR. Town then wins the game because I'm killed and our last power role is able to survive the night.
Oh I see you're trying to point me to specific moments in this single game.

Eh, I don't think your play in that game is that analogous to this one. This game you linked is also 2 years old. Do you have any more current examples of games where you were town and lost for reads/asking a lot of softball questions without pushing in any directions?
YOUR AD HERE
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:30 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3399, Datisi wrote:you mean like it totally hadn't changed with math and monkey and fua right? because there's no such thing that could shift the gamestate instantly riiight?
There was literally 9 insta votes on GeneralWu. I don't think his Miselim was being avoided no matter if the day was being prolonged or not.
In post 3399, Datisi wrote:2692 - ok probably at most one scum in baltar/cape/scorpious
Correct, thunderdome me. there is 1 scum between Cape and Datisi, let's go. I am popping off ProHawk style.
In post 3399, Datisi wrote:this is interesting since i recall when in a previous game cape and i were t/t and he made a similarly-sounding huge wallcase on why i'm scum and i think i did get voted there, and then i got unvoted 5 minutes later because lol but like point being
But cape is mafia this game amiright?

Anyway, what is the mindshift?
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3405, Cape90 wrote:You played one game with me so clearly you can deduce that what you are saying is complete hogwash yeah? It really isn't super convenient on this site to just see who voted what, also I really wouldn't expect such a heavy shift in votes when we were not even near EoD. It was very easy to keep track of the votes in the normal blitz game, but I was literally just on a constant catch up mode for most of this entire game. Should I have looked? Yes. I knew that they received like some votes, like I was thinking 2 or 3 more, not hecking 6 others.
your play that game felt much more careful and planning than what you need to be selling here in order for me to believe you're town.
In post 3405, Cape90 wrote:So I keep seeing a bunch of people be like "oh what Cape did has clear scum motivation!" Does it? I don't think it does, what would I try to accomplish with an early hammer? Is Yeet my scum partner? The thread wasn't even suspicious of my slot until I hammered. If I am mafia, this only hurts me unless like Yeet is my scumpartner right? I really don't see my scum motivation there, also I BET one of you would have lolhammered that if not me, just saying, and it wouldn't mean shit probably.
gee, what is the scum motivation in lolhammering an UNCLAIMED slot? i have no clue. no clue at all. definitely not like we've had 3 wagons fall apart previously due to claims.
In post 3405, Cape90 wrote:Also, let's think about why I would post 2 messages after a vote has been achieved on someone. I mean, I think this would be against the rules under normal circumstances yeah? But obviously I just
knew
I hammered the vote. Flawless logic I must say. Anyway Datisi the votes say you are mafia, I don't think your content particularly does, also you seem adamant on following my votes despite your laughable suspicion of me, so you are pinging me my good friend.
posting in twilight isn't against the rules so that whole point, whatever it was, is moot.

how do "the votes" say i'm mafia lmao?
In post 3405, Cape90 wrote:Also Datisi, I kinda see this and I think your full of it, your cocky
i'm cocky yeah

how is that scummy?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Datisi »

i fucked up that quote oops
~M
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:32 am

Post by Cape90 »

Datisi has their sights on too many town. You with me Frogsterking?
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:32 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3405, Cape90 wrote:You played one game with me so clearly you can deduce that what you are saying is complete hogwash yeah? It really isn't super convenient on this site to just see who voted what, also I really wouldn't expect such a heavy shift in votes when we were not even near EoD. It was very easy to keep track of the votes in the normal blitz game, but I was literally just on a constant catch up mode for most of this entire game. Should I have looked? Yes. I knew that they received like some votes, like I was thinking 2 or 3 more, not hecking 6 others.
your play that game felt much more careful and planning than what you need to be selling here in order for me to believe you're town.
In post 3405, Cape90 wrote:So I keep seeing a bunch of people be like "oh what Cape did has clear scum motivation!" Does it? I don't think it does, what would I try to accomplish with an early hammer? Is Yeet my scum partner? The thread wasn't even suspicious of my slot until I hammered. If I am mafia, this only hurts me unless like Yeet is my scumpartner right? I really don't see my scum motivation there, also I BET one of you would have lolhammered that if not me, just saying, and it wouldn't mean shit probably.
gee, what is the scum motivation in lolhammering an UNCLAIMED slot? i have no clue. no clue at all. definitely not like we've had 3 wagons fall apart previously due to claims.
In post 3405, Cape90 wrote:Also, let's think about why I would post 2 messages after a vote has been achieved on someone. I mean, I think this would be against the rules under normal circumstances yeah? But obviously I just
knew
posting in twilight isn't against the rules so that whole point, whatever it was, is moot.

how do "the votes" say i'm mafia lmao?
i'm cocky yeah

how is that scummy?
~M
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:33 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i mean Nero said he was NM this game and would lolhammer anything, why not just let him do it
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:34 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3413, Cape90 wrote:Anyway, what is the mindshift?
the mindshift where you voted me very easily in that blitz game, and hell voted generalwu very easily on d1, but seemed very timid in actually playing a vote down on baltar
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:34 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3407, Nero Cain wrote:
naw just scum
You're scum reading Dats now?
YOUR AD HERE
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3410, Scorpious wrote:If anyone cares, my strongst scum reads right now are VP, Cape,and Datisi...
give me one reason why these aren't just random 3 names you pulled out of a hat

@nero, do you actually have any reason for scumreading me other than me not accepting your "hood therefore must scum" idea as gospel?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:36 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3420, VP Baltar wrote:You're scum reading Dats now?
i feel like you're a few pages behind schedule

VOTE: cape
~M
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3414, Datisi wrote:i'm cocky yeah

how is that scummy?
Listen, I get why i should be questioned for my lolhammer the other day. But really it's just getting tiring and frustrating to even deal with because I know you and VP and all that will just tunnel me incessantly for it.

I don't think cocky was the right word

It was like

You are obviously posturing and I don't think you believe the words you are saying, you are forcing out something onto me. You literally have jumped on like 2 wagons with me today around the same time too! i struggle how you are believing in real thoughts. Also it really looks like you have your sight set on just multiple people all at once with somehow even less direction then me, and yet you shade me for being directionless?
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:39 am

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3419, Datisi wrote:
In post 3413, Cape90 wrote:Anyway, what is the mindshift?
the mindshift where you voted me very easily in that blitz game, and hell voted generalwu very easily on d1, but seemed very timid in actually playing a vote down on baltar
It should be very obvious after the blitz game why I would be hesitant voting someone after a big wallpost I made