April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

You being conf town means you have the spot of everyone trying to appease you to get town read, Math, meaning that there's likely going to be some gaps from scum actively putting effort into not getting put on the conf town's naughty list.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do u think of VP, boon?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3499, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 3498, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3487, April Ludgate wrote:No order between tiers. Datisi is null in a different way than Skitter slot. I expect 2-3 scum in the blue, tbh, even though I'm leaning town on the majority of the game.

Yeet made a comment about hard to get scum reads this game, which is something I have noticed as well, which means scum are likely playing a more inaction type of game, letting the game flow whilst giving some momentum support here and there.

I could be wrong on STD, that's not a strong scum read. I can't shake the feeling of Malcolm scum, though.

tenebrousluminary
Cape90
MathBlade
Yeet

Nero Cain

DeasVail

Frogsterking

Scorpious

fireisredsir

Enchant

Eyes without a face

VP Baltar

Datisi

skitter30

Save The Dragons

MalcolmTucker
The only place we agree on scum reads is Skitter or Datisi. Could you look there more esp Skitter?
Yeah, I'll look more into skitter. Not the best at reading her, plus she replaced out I saw. But I'll try and ISO her tonight.

I think it's a good thing we have different reads Math. What are your reads for my Blue tier?
One-3 scum rest town.
Your greens are troublesome
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3496, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 3495, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 3490, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 3489, April Ludgate wrote:I do not think DV and Fire are both scum.
Is there any reason why they can't both be scum or is this an intuitive read?

Might be a weak reasoning, but I don't believe DeasVeil teams up with Fire's reads there if they are both scum/scum. They could be T/S or T/T, sure, but yeah, that's a weird partner comment that I don't see them doing with the current gamestate.
So while there is some reasoning, mixed in with my reads on their individual slots prior to that, I would say it's mostly intuitive, but I've got a strong intuition where at the very least, I like to bring up for my own ISO that this is what I thought in that moment, if that makes sense.

Later in game, when doing some deeper puzzle solves with more information, I can recheck my ISO to see what I was feeling at the time, and why, and what it feels like with more info.
Yes and this way you're collecting metrics over time on the other players using your intuition which could be helpful in the endgame as a part of a town block.

I saw you're both a little paranoid about my slot and think my vibe is townie, how comfortable do you think you would be overall trusting my slot if I was still alive in the endgame?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 3504, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 3496, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 3495, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 3490, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 3489, April Ludgate wrote:I do not think DV and Fire are both scum.
Is there any reason why they can't both be scum or is this an intuitive read?

Might be a weak reasoning, but I don't believe DeasVeil teams up with Fire's reads there if they are both scum/scum. They could be T/S or T/T, sure, but yeah, that's a weird partner comment that I don't see them doing with the current gamestate.
So while there is some reasoning, mixed in with my reads on their individual slots prior to that, I would say it's mostly intuitive, but I've got a strong intuition where at the very least, I like to bring up for my own ISO that this is what I thought in that moment, if that makes sense.

Later in game, when doing some deeper puzzle solves with more information, I can recheck my ISO to see what I was feeling at the time, and why, and what it feels like with more info.
Yes and this way you're collecting metrics over time on the other players using your intuition which could be helpful in the endgame as a part of a town block.

I saw you're both a little paranoid about my slot and think my vibe is townie, how comfortable do you think you would be overall trusting my slot if I was still alive in the endgame?
I think by end game I'd have a more solidified feeling, so I'm not too worried about you slipping through the cracks, if I'm being honest. We haven't interacted directly too much, and that's likely the key to gaining that trust, or to figuring out you are scum. I am leaning the former, though.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Sorry I know I am being short I have work issues
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 3503, MathBlade wrote:Your greens are troublesome
I think that's a good thing, though, you don't expect Boonskiies to have the logical ones as green and go with the status quo, do you?
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 3502, Nero Cain wrote:What do u think of VP, boon?

Parts of me like what he's saying, most of the time, I like what he's saying, but his conclusive votes don't go in the way I like.

So if I had to rank all my blues, he'd be near the bottom of the blues. I can see his play coming from scum.

It's like the opposite of my feelings with Frogster, if I had to choose to move them to green or move them down in this instant, i'd move them down.

I'd reluctantly join the wagon if the time was going down, but I'm not in the space to push him, or really defend him too much atm. I like the pressure there because if something clicks for me with him, I might choose to defend, but I haven't had that spark that wants to defend him yet.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 3507, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 3503, MathBlade wrote:Your greens are troublesome
I think that's a good thing, though, you don't expect Boonskiies to have the logical ones as green and go with the status quo, do you?
I admit, it's possible I see Tene getting piled on by a slot I found scummy, and then immediately went to defend them because of it harder than I should have. It's still the feeling and read I have, but I see the possibility for my mistake there. I will stand by it until I am proven incorrect, though.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

I forgot about that neighborhood. I'll likely go and look deeper into those 4 when I have a chance then.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3465, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3452, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 3449, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3447, Frogsterking wrote:before I tipped you off.
Lol OK yeah, I'm sure.

When did you start scum reading me?
When Malcolm was patiently explaining to you why the meta read doesn't make sense and you didn't bother to fake any kind of recognition or reaction
What? I your iso in the game he linked and explained why that is not the same as your play here.

But follow up, why were you afraid of "tipping me" when your vote is just in reaction to me scum reading you? What was your concern there?
The concern was that I figured you would tunnel me regardless of your alignment once I voted you, so it wouldn't help me to sort your alignment. For example:
In post 3482, VP Baltar wrote:April, when you have a minute, I'd love your take on frogster
In post 3500, VP Baltar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: frogster

More comfortable with this lim I think.
I don't think any of this is AI because I think you would say this stuff as either alignment.

If, before I had voted you, VP, you had reacted to my points about the meta tell you're pushing in a way that indicated you put a lot of thought into your argument and you're seriously considering what I'm saying then I would've considered that potentially AI for you being town. By answering your question or voting you right away then I would take away an opportunity for you to demonstrate AI information.

Furthermore, the reason I specifically chose to try and get AI information from you is because the way my reads are forming this game it seems an effective way to reach a full solve is to find a couple more townreads out of several specific slots, and you're one of those slots.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3510, April Ludgate wrote:I forgot about that neighborhood. I'll likely go and look deeper into those 4 when I have a chance then.
If we have to vote something you have at the bottom of your list I would do Skitter

But I kinda think the best thing is not to use your reads atm
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you just said he was a good player! What a fucking liar. :P
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3448, Frogsterking wrote:And full disclosure Yeet, Datisi, Eyes, Skitter, Dragons, and April are the other slots I still need to sort.
Sorry for the late follow up (juggling work stuff while trying to stay up to date with this game is alot), am I correct in understanding that you think all the scum are in this pool and me? You're town sorting everyone else, correct?
YOUR AD HERE
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by Yeet »

Flavor and VP seem fine
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by Yeet »

Flavor feels way too relaxed for this to be his scumgame.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and VP?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3513, Nero Cain wrote:but you just said he was a good player! What a fucking liar. :P
I said he’s a good player that’s where I am trying to work where we agree.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1937, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1931, Datisi wrote:
In post 1928, VP Baltar wrote:What is the case on Ari? I'm going to give up on reading pages of spam shitting from a bunch of people.
she refused to do what math told her to (push someone that was on the math/monkey wagon) and she voted scorp
I sort of figured this was Math being loud.

I'm utterly confused how people can look at the Wu wagon falling apart a second time and not see that as scummy. By all accounts, Wu should be LHF that scum are eager to hammer through, yet it has stalled repeatedly at the cusp of being serious -- even though Nero and others were flipping a shit earlier today about how scummy Wu is and how much they wanted him dead if it were not for people defending Wu. If at any point you said Wu is scum...WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT VOTING WU.

Math is getting taken for a ride again because he is loud and refuses to listen to anything but his own theories about the game. Math, I'm trying to work with you here. We will get a lot of information out of this Wu flip. Please work with me.

I saw Math say somethin about HEM making some kind of convincing case about Ari in their PT....If it's good, then fucking post it. If it is anything like the arguments HEM was making earlier in the game, I am skeptical.

This game has quickly become a clown show of terrible play and it is annoying me.
This has been bothering me because I've been speculating with my friend about the probability of being voted D1. It seems on the surface that players will be more likely to be voted as town than as scum. This was my assumption going into D1. It reminds me of the Salem Witch trials logic: if they don't drown then they're a witch. I think this is an easy mistake to make as town, but it's definitely not townie.
In post 1962, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1956, MathBlade wrote:There’s a wagon on Ari for a reason
Stop focusing on me if you’re town.
WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THE ARI WAGON?????????

Like I asked for this case more than once, and "she argued with Hem and doesn't vote WU" is not a fucking case. So ELI5

And I'm talking to you because you're 50% of the posts in a LARGE GAME since you entered. If you would chill the fuck out and stop trying to big dick energy the whole game, we could land somewhere good today. There have been 12+ pages added since I got up 5 hours ago, and you can't tell me that is quality work happening in those pages because I read half of them before I had to come here to the future and plead with you to have some sense.
I'm looking back at the Ari/April and Wu wagons now that April is posting. At first I thought that this post was VP defending Ari/April and pushing Wu, but now I wonder if this is an attempt to fan the flames on the Ari/April push by inducing Math to reiterate the points over and over again. I'm imagining VP as scum hoping to create a town v town wagon cross for D1 and only be blamed for the push on Wu. I don't know if this is a tactic that's been used by scum!VP in the past or if this is characteristic of VP's scum game, I've only played with town!VP.

April pointed out that they believe:

1) Scum are lying low this game
2) Scum are going to take different sides and try to create distance

First of all, I think it's good play on April's part to provide some concrete evidence for this assessment or just admit it's a purely intuitive read of the gamestate. Second, I can see a more balanced scumteam where VP is imparting influence on the gamethread pushing limbait slots or TPR reads while the other scum are lying low and distancing themselves from VP. This lines up well with my townreads so far, the events of D1 and VP's current attempt to start a wagon on me based off a weaker meta read.
In post 3514, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3448, Frogsterking wrote:And full disclosure Yeet, Datisi, Eyes, Skitter, Dragons, and April are the other slots I still need to sort.
Sorry for the late follow up (juggling work stuff while trying to stay up to date with this game is alot), am I correct in understanding that you think all the scum are in this pool and me? You're town sorting everyone else, correct?
Yes. I don't like townhunting as a goto I just feel like there are a lot of posts and conflicts in this game and I keep getting townreads. I also don't know about the fua slot, I'm hoping Enchant will be mech cleared or eat a night kill.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3519, Frogsterking wrote:I don't like townhunting as a goto I just feel like there are a lot of posts and conflicts in this game and I keep getting townreads.
What do you mean by "conflicts in this game"?
YOUR AD HERE
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:31 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 3520, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3519, Frogsterking wrote:I don't like townhunting as a goto I just feel like there are a lot of posts and conflicts in this game and I keep getting townreads.
Arguments and fights
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by the worst »

quack
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by the worst »

If the assassin is revealed, the game ends immediately with a loss for the team who identified him.

Official Votecount 2.7VP Baltar (5): Scorpious, tenebrousluminary, Nero Cain, Frogsterking, fireisredsir
[E-4]

tenebrousluminary (3): MalcolmTucker, Save The Dragons, MathBlade
Frogsterking (2): Yeet, VP Baltar
MalcolmTucker (1): April Ludgate
Enchant (1): skitter30
skitter30 (1): Enchant
Datisi (1): Cape90
Cape90 (1): Datisi

Not Voting (2): Eyes without a face, DeasVail

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2022-03-16 09:20:00).

click here for joined mod iso.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3521, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 3520, VP Baltar wrote:
Arguments and fights
Hrm. Trying to understand your thinking here. What makes the fighting in this game different from any other game?
YOUR AD HERE