fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:38 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i think that tene was more likely to be a VP counterwagon than the other way around, based on the way things developed
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:42 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

im less convinced on tene cuz i think the "they're just like that" argument is believable. ive called them out all game for comments that i think on the surface look scummy, but they haven't really made any efforts to change in a way that would make them look more towny. it kinda feels like it's just their personality/posting style. they could still be scum but I'm not as into it as before and i think VP is more likely
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Let’s assume tene is a CW (I disagree as iirc tene was first but I did just get off a long shift so Gonna roll with it) who do you think would be scum with VP on tene?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:52 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

originally thought deas was a possibility but he left tene for reasons i agree with so maybe he is town after all. malcolm would be pretty believable. eyes was positioning to join the tene wagon but didn't vote yet, he is a strong possibility. and then the 4th is probably like yeet or someone who doesn't want to commit to either main wagon
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:52 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

or there's always still enchant
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3553, fireisredsir wrote:originally thought deas was a possibility but he left tene for reasons i agree with so maybe he is town after all. malcolm would be pretty believable. eyes was positioning to join the tene wagon but didn't vote yet, he is a strong possibility. and then the 4th is probably like yeet or someone who doesn't want to commit to either main wagon
This whole verbose isn’t helpful.

Iirc you’re saying that VP is the main wagon and tene is the counter
Then there should be a clear scum pushing that CW or your narrative/gamestate is likely flawed?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:56 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i think the thing is that tene lim probably would have gone through (it was at 6 vs 4 on VP, with at least one or two more people willing to vote there) if me and deas hadn't switched off. and me and deas have been the two going after tene the hardest. so unless you think we're scum with tene and just hard bussing him, the wagon didn't dissolve due to scum partners moving away from it
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

While verbose**

Autocorrect you’re annoying me
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3556, fireisredsir wrote:i think the thing is that tene lim probably would have gone through (it was at 6 vs 4 on VP, with at least one or two more people willing to vote there) if me and deas hadn't switched off. and me and deas have been the two going after tene the hardest. so unless you think we're scum with tene and just hard bussing him, the wagon didn't dissolve due to scum partners moving away from it
Okay? So? This just means two town moved off

I don’t see how this meets your prior ideas

Tene — t,s,t,d,f,s

The wagon could be something like this?
Arrange t and s however you like for town and scum

I don’t see how you and deas unvoting is relevant here
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:07 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

so my point is that i think the tene wagon is what the maf team wanted to happen. you're saying the the VCs indicate that tene is scum and there is activity for not tene. im saying i don't think that view is supported by what happened
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:08 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i don't get how your proposal of 2 scum on the tene wagon is supporting your point that tene is scum either
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VCs today are
Fua v Skitter
Became a four way between VP, tene, Scorpious, enchant,
Became a three way beteeen Scorpious VP and tene
Became VP tene frog
Became tene Scorpious VP

If anything is a CW it’s not tene or VP it’s frog and Scorpio prolly

Tene and VP both are strong wagons

The people on the VP wagon are increasingly more static than the tene wagons which makes me think VP is a CW to skitter (or Fua)
And tene/Scorpio are scum so needed a new wagon
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:18 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

yea actually agreed that scorp and frog look more like attempted CWs. maybe i phrased it wrong, what i meant was that i think maf team were angling towards wanting tene to be the elim instead of VP. the wagon already existed tho and was probably mostly town, but prob had a maf or two on it/ready to get on it.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:21 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

also... if the people on one wagon are more static and people elsewhere are jumping around, doesn't that make it more likely that the static one is on scum and the rest of the team is trying to find another place to push that will stick?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3563, fireisredsir wrote:also... if the people on one wagon are more static and people elsewhere are jumping around, doesn't that make it more likely that the static one is on scum and the rest of the team is trying to find another place to push that will stick?
Depends on what happened before the stickiness and who the counter wagons are

I don’t think tene and VP is tvt

And hem did sus VP a bit just wasn’t their top read

VP just doesn’t feel like scum and I really don’t like how April is all maybe…

VOTE: VP

I have a feeling I am going to regret this

Voting with HEM’s scumread on another

Can we just CW Skitter? Or April?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like I really want Tene or Scorpio but I think the game is scum controlled so we have to do another town elim to prove it which is silly

We should just flip Datisi too who is sus

Like there’s a million better than VP
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

i see my own name being brought up

do you wanna talk, math?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3566, Datisi wrote:i see my own name being brought up

do you wanna talk, math?
Mostly it’s from D1 theory.

It’s super late for me and hard to quantify.

It’s more if you’re town it’s an uphill battle against power wolves like Ari/April
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:50 pm

Post by Datisi »

ah alright, sure

i don't see why town!me implies some grand powerwolves since i recall not agreeing with your vca theories but what else is new
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3568, Datisi wrote:ah alright, sure

i don't see why town!me implies some grand powerwolves since i recall not agreeing with your vca theories but what else is new
It’s more the odds of almost every D1 wagon being on town and not having power wolves is unlikelu
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:01 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3569, MathBlade wrote:

It’s more the odds of almost every D1 wagon being on town and not having power wolves is unlikelu
so why can't that be VP who was pushing everyone towards consolidating on wu/HEM?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3570, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3569, MathBlade wrote:

so why can't that be VP who was pushing everyone towards consolidating on wu/HEM?
That’s possible but no offense to VP he’s not a power wolf
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:08 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

who is?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This wagon is pretty dissonant with D1.

VP can’t both be a power wolf and being wagoned here that doesn’t jive

Datisi and Ari (now Boonskiies) you’d need a hyperposter or someone of that caliber who commands the game. So scum in active posters
GTKAS -- MathBlade
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:10 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

So either datisi is scum to you or it's a power wolf scenario. I'm obviously not a power wolf, so am I scum with Datisi? If so, why did I try to kill him at the start?