Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #4075 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4073, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 4072, Titus wrote:I do. Scorpious struggles with content as scum and gets protected because he's adorable. He still wound up dying eventually but we won that game.
He has not been adorable this game and I've provided several reasons I think he is town based on game actions. I do not blame you as much as you probably have not read my posts to that effect, but it really feels like we have scum on the ropes right now so I'm pretty sus of the motives of these sudden votes on not just a lurker, when we have some actually legit leads to pursue, but the towniest lurker.
*lasers lock on*

This is the exact type of post I would make if I was protecting Scorpious this game.

I'm going to still analyze the other options though to not tunnel.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:55 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

I am protecting him, yes. I have been very transparent about that!
Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 4070, Nero Cain wrote:day is dragging now and I didn't realize that there are only 3 days left on the clock so not in a rush but we should start thinking about how the day is going to end instead of a last min elimination.

Galron
Enchant
VP Baltar
MalcolmTucker
Scorpious
MathBlade

should all be shot from a cannon for being useless with their votes.
:yawn:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that is a pretty good description of your play.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:05 am

Post by Enchant »

Thanks.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4076, tenebrousluminary wrote:I am protecting him, yes. I have been very transparent about that!
Regardless of your alignment, you're refreshing. Straightforward take it or leave it while respecting my right to do the same. Why are VP and Malcolm scum?

Are they teamed?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:11 am

Deas and Fire have made some strong points about how VP's stated beliefs do not match up well with his actions. He is, in my opinion, also flailing and lashing out in response to pressure.

I am not as sure Malcolm is scum, but April has provided some reasons. He is hard to read and takes refuge in logic.

Both of them have responded to pressure by complaining there is no case, which I feel is scummy.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:11 am

I think they are not teamed based on Malcolm's treatment of the idea they are, but I could be wrong.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus IS right that he struggles with content when scum but most players do. His was pretty bad I think. Though I think he's an ez target or intentionally makes himself an ez target. Claiming VT early was sorta ass too.

He could be scum or he could just be bad town. He's not a horrible d2 lim but I still think VP is scum so...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:14 am

We took the easy lim yesterday and it did not work. It is time to take the hard one.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4075, Titus wrote:
In post 4072, Titus wrote:I do. Scorpious struggles with content as scum and gets protected because he's adorable. He still wound up dying eventually but we won that game.
He has not been adorable this game and I've provided several reasons I think he is town based on game actions. I do not blame you as much as you probably have not read my posts to that effect, but it really feels like we have scum on the ropes right now so I'm pretty sus of the motives of these sudden votes on not just a lurker, when we have some actually legit leads to pursue, but the towniest lurker.
*lasers lock on*

This is the exact type of post I would make if I was protecting Scorpious this game.

Help me…I am scared we agree?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4063, Titus wrote:
In post 4037, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4031, Titus wrote:assuming Math is a mason
:facepalm:
In post 4031, Titus wrote:then why would scum shoot monkey over Math?
its Math...
In post 4034, Titus wrote:I didn't get a staunch read either way yet. Why?
So you read him? If so why did you not talk about him. If your post wasn't about VP then I have no clue what you are on about.
I have no reads yet. I was hoping your answer would narrow things down.

Second, Math is capable of being competent Nero. Logically monkey dying over Math fypov suggests that money has better reads, scum used a strongman, or monkey can better rally people or a combination. Answering this helps us.
It’s why I have been borrowing from HEM’s reads
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hem was scum reading Scorpios and ???

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4085, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4075, Titus wrote:
*lasers lock on*

Help me…I am scared we agree?
Well I did that without reading and provided a citation so if you feel paranoid *shrug*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4081, tenebrousluminary wrote:Deas and Fire have made some strong points about how VP's stated beliefs do not match up well with his actions. He is, in my opinion, also flailing and lashing out in response to pressure.

I am not as sure Malcolm is scum, but April has provided some reasons. He is hard to read and takes refuge in logic.

Both of them have responded to pressure by complaining there is no case, which I feel is scummy.
I'll look at this tomorrow at the latest.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:00 am

Post by Scorpious »

No lies detected…

I just bit off a little more than I can chew this around.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:03 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 4090, Scorpious wrote:
No lies detected…

I just bit off a little more than I can chew this around.
Yes.

House carried game.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:21 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4083, Nero Cain wrote:Titus IS right that he struggles with content when scum but most players do. His was pretty bad I think. Though I think he's an ez target or intentionally makes himself an ez target. Claiming VT early was sorta ass too.

He could be scum or he could just be bad town. He's not a horrible d2 lim but I still think VP is scum so...
agreed with this
In post 4084, tenebrousluminary wrote:We took the easy lim yesterday and it did not work. It is time to take the hard one.
and also this. i think scorp is possible scum but eh i think he tries harder to look town while scum (and usually fails at it) whereas here he's not really even trying
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:21 am

Post by fireisredsir »

enchant do you have any reads?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: scorpio

Please can I has?

I know I tried once and people said no but…

*puppy eyes*

It’d be an awesome early Bday present for your mason. :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I can hammerbut I'd wish that you and sister would actually give your opinion on VP or maybe you did and I just forgot.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4095, Nero Cain wrote:I mean I can hammerbut I'd wish that you and sister would actually give your opinion on VP or maybe you did and I just forgot.
My opinion is I don’t like the wagon. Been pretty vocal about it
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:20 am

Post by Scorpious »

Save EVERYONE time and hammer…

I’m serious, you may get more info from my VT flip than I can fairly provide this game.

I’m sorry. I’ll be better if I attempt a large again, just so much RL.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I literally can't hammer you yet...

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:34 am

One of the more obvious mislims I have ever witnessed.