he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4122, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 4117, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4115, tenebrousluminary wrote:He is scum, so that's less surprising.
Why are you even asking me questions if youre going to have bad faith arguments that are not even remotely accurate? Please stop wasting my time if you're conf biased or scum.
What bad faith argument did I make? If you have been mischaracterized, you should be upset with Nero, not me.
Lol yeah, you and Nero shading me for an answer to your question that I did not give is certainly good faith on your part.

I was typing up a response to you, but ya had to get some shade in there before you even heard the answer.
YOUR AD HERE
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by Cape90 »

tene what do you think about the flash vote on Scorpius and there being the fact there are still viable wagons on both Malcolm and VP Baltar?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Cape, the scorpious argument is basically that he is intentionally coasting at this point, right?
YOUR AD HERE
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3826, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 3817, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3793, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3789, VP Baltar wrote:If you think we are partners, why are you getting off my much bigger wagon?
i think it's a possibility. and cause i think april has cool ideas and im a big fan of the sudden unexpected wagon to see if it throws scum off their balance
This is fake as fuck
It genuinely might be the worst theory of the game so far and I've rated most of Fire's posts. You might be mafia. I know I'm not, but feck it, I get why it's sensible to apply some pressure. The idea we're mafia together is genuinely just incoherent.
though I don't like this post now that I am looking t.t
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3823, MalcolmTucker wrote:But I genuinely need to know what the case against me is to be able to do so. I don't think you can compare me with VP. The current wagon against me has sort of materialised out of nowhere and doesn't feel particularly strong or logic-based. The main person behind it is April. April basically admitted they "shoot their shot" too early. What does this mean? It feels like mafia admitting they built a case on someone they had no evidence on, but they kept pursuing it anyway.
Literally this part would imply that April is mafia here like 10 times out of 10 no?
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 4123, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4120, fireisredsir wrote:5) VP kinda flips out and starts making repeated logical and comprehension errors
Incorrect. Keep shading though.

This is all in the thread and easy to read. Don't know what you think propaganda like this achieves.
According to you fire is scum, so the purpose of a misrep from him should be very apparent to you! Perhaps you forgot.
In post 4124, Cape90 wrote:
In post 4069, tenebrousluminary wrote:Scorp is town. Please stop getting distracted. We have at least one in VP/Malcolm.
no and why
I have been asked about this repeatedly. At this point, I'm going to say read my posts.
In post 4125, VP Baltar wrote:
Why are you even asking me questions if youre going to have bad faith arguments that are not even remotely accurate? Please stop wasting my time if you're conf biased or scum.
What bad faith argument did I make? If you have been mischaracterized, you should be upset with Nero, not me.
Lol yeah, you and Nero shading me for an answer to your question that I did not give is certainly good faith on your part.

I was typing up a response to you, but ya had to get some shade in there before you even heard the answer.
It's fun. Everyone should join in.
In post 4126, Cape90 wrote:tene what do you think about the flash vote on Scorpius and there being the fact there are still viable wagons on both Malcolm and VP Baltar?
I believe virtually all of my posts on the last three pages address what I think about that. Are you reading them?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4121, VP Baltar wrote:An attack on one, is an attack on all!
WE ARE ONE!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:09 pm

In post 4125, VP Baltar wrote:

So you decided not to post that response out of spite, or something? Awfully dismissive of you. And I'm told that is a grievous sin.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4116, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4110, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 4106, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4102, Enchant wrote:Let's flashwagon someone else.
Get on this fire wagon.
What is the case against Fire, since you insist cases are mandatory?
I talk about everyone on my wagon and why they do or do not look scummy in . You also have Fire's unintelligible claim that it is "decently likely" im scum with Malcom, but he abandons my much larger wagon because he said at the time he didn't think it was likely to happen (which makes no sense if you're leaving for an even smaller wagon with minimal momentum).
@tene - you're merely proving my point that this is an argument in bad faith
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I posted it. You just didn't read so you could snark
YOUR AD HERE
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:19 pm

Oh jesus that "decently likely" thing? That was such weak shit. I'm actually laughing irl that that's your brilliant case.

I won't deny that I am absolutely arguing in bad faith here. You're scum and others need to see it.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 4127, VP Baltar wrote:Cape, the scorpious argument is basically that he is intentionally coasting at this point, right?
I cannot tell what Scorpius is doing in the first place.

A lot of their content is literally just... bleh
In post 3623, Scorpious wrote:This game is incredibly boring..
They post this and it is like, well, you could make it exciting now couldn't you? And of course they don't. They just kinda keep doing what they do.

You and I both know
In post 3949, Scorpious wrote:someone made a comment back in 1997 about the game solve is so easy and one of us us scum an it isn't me..

So it HAS to be you,no?
that this logic is incredibly silly. Scorpius literally is not considering the fact that I could be mafia or something, it's strange, it's like they took my words as like a parity cop check or something.
And of course all this behavior is riddled with apologetic posts that are pretty much "I am sorry, it's been a busy week, I have been trying to catch up"
In post 3955, Scorpious wrote:
There is no mechanical reason to think one of us HAS to be scum if that's what you think.

nah just being a smartass really, but today looks light in the office..

I'll start with those suggestions.

UNVOTE:
Quote got a little messed up so I put you VP in Red.

But anyway, Scoripus' response which is the uncolored reads to me as a little uncomfy
In post 3981, Scorpious wrote:Going on nothing but instinct. VP seems town,Yeet no so much. Are you using me as an excuse to get “content” on the board? I have to consider that. But nowhere near scum vibe.
Then Scorpius calls you town VP without much needed elaboration besides I guess instinct. Oh and in the same post they ask who they should vote for? Asking for input on who to vote I hardly see in players who have played mafia for longer then I have, just saying.

And then they vote Nero... which is definitely a hot take, but it's for flooding the thread making Nero "impossible" to read? By this logic VP is mafia, however, Scorpius literally said VP was just lightly towny based on instinct... which would not make that high poster unreadable, so the suspicion falls apart under any line of scrutiny.

Also wasn't Scorpius just asking for input on who they should vote? I feel like if they were curious on that, they would likely go a popular wagon or something and not Nero so.
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 4130, tenebrousluminary wrote:I believe virtually all of my posts on the last three pages address what I think about that. Are you reading them?
No I am literally asking you a specific question about the
current
gamestate

The wagons on both Malcolm and VP are literally still there, in fact VP still leads in that department
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Cape90 »

VP I wanted to ask what you think of MalcolmTucker
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4135, tenebrousluminary wrote:Oh jesus that "decently likely" thing? That was such weak shit. I'm actually laughing irl that that's your brilliant case.

I won't deny that I am absolutely arguing in bad faith here. You're scum and others need to see it.
Yeah, if town, you're very bad at this game, but I keep trying, so...
YOUR AD HERE
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3998, VP Baltar wrote:Ok, my general thought on the Malcom case after review: I think April is presenting a view of the game that makes some sense, but is largely dependent on a tene!town read. What I did like is that I'm seeing logical consistency from April as to why she is pushing it (also helps explain her Frogster town read), and if correct there is good potential to shift the dynamics of the game in a clearer scumhunting direction.

It's definitely not a slam dunk case, and parts of it are reaching over semantics ("actual evidence") than I probably would do. April, of course, is already admitting it isn't a slam dunk.

I may be willing to support April here given I do think the upside is significant. My hesitation is that I do think fire is much more likely to be scum, and his bail off of me at E-2 and onto Malcom is weird if you think of them as S-S.
In post 4007, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4001, tenebrousluminary wrote:You -- I'm saying let's worry about whether Malcolm is scum or not before we go assuming we know who his partners are if so.
Eh, maybe if Malcom is a strong scum read for me that logic applies, but if my leading scum read right now doesn't fit with Malcom scum, that's a negative point.
eh never mind, I am just not seeing things
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:26 pm

In post 4137, Cape90 wrote:
In post 4130, tenebrousluminary wrote:I believe virtually all of my posts on the last three pages address what I think about that. Are you reading them?
No I am literally asking you a specific question about the
current
gamestate

The wagons on both Malcolm and VP are literally still there, in fact VP still leads in that department
I am unsure what your point is. My view is that the Scorp wagon is bad and possibly includes scum trying to make a CW on town, even if they haven't entirely succeeded yet. Dragons and Titus being reasonably likely culprits.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:26 pm

In post 4139, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4135, tenebrousluminary wrote:Oh jesus that "decently likely" thing? That was such weak shit. I'm actually laughing irl that that's your brilliant case.

Neg me harder.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3998, VP Baltar wrote:Ok, my general thought on the Malcom case after review: I think April is presenting a view of the game that makes some sense, but is largely dependent on a tene!town read. What I did like is that I'm seeing logical consistency from April as to why she is pushing it (also helps explain her Frogster town read), and if correct there is good potential to shift the dynamics of the game in a clearer scumhunting direction.

It's definitely not a slam dunk case, and parts of it are reaching over semantics ("actual evidence") than I probably would do. April, of course, is already admitting it isn't a slam dunk.

I may be willing to support April here given I do think the upside is significant. My hesitation is that I do think fire is much more likely to be scum, and his bail off of me at E-2 and onto Malcom is weird if you think of them as S-S.
In post 3997, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3806, MalcolmTucker wrote:Like why is April's slot under so little pressure? It was heavily pushed on day one, Ari left the game, April came in, argued they weren't mafia based on their lack of posting, despite being a replace-in, then accused me and admitted they had no clue as to what was actually going on in the game while doing so, and yet has stuck to that wagon since. It's just such a nonsense case and it's ridiculous town are even contemplating it at the moment.
Let's assume April's case against you is incorrect, why should that automatically mean town should be pressuring April?
@ cape, I reviewed April's case yesterday and here is where I landed on it. I don't think he is more scummy than Fire, but there is a worldview where April is right and I'm not opposed to taking that chance. Not my preference today, but will help/am open to convincing.
YOUR AD HERE
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by Yeet »

Let's just kill Malcolm
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

@Everyone voting VP please help me see what you see as scummy in his play.
@tene: Please help me see why Scorpious is so town to you.
@Anyone not voting or vanity voting: Whassup?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4120, fireisredsir wrote:5) VP kinda flips out and starts making repeated logical and comprehension errors

This is all in the thread and easy to read. Don't know what you think propaganda like this achieves.
has anyone agreed with your representation of events?
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by Titus »

Happy birthday VP!
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4142, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 4139, VP Baltar wrote:

Neg me harder.
This type of attitude from VP is annoying.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4146, fireisredsir wrote:

has anyone agreed with your representation of events?
It's not a representation. It's very basic reading of your logical consistency and motivations. The only people actively against what I said are you same jabronis who claim every word I say is scum. When people are ready to consider fire scum, they will see what I'm saying. I don't need to beat a dead horse to be right.
YOUR AD HERE