Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4575 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4569, April Ludgate wrote:I don't care about scum slips like that. I'm more likely to scum slip as town than I am as scum, so I don't really feel that's a slip. Galron is a compromise fade, and just like that pilates/yoga fusion class i took years back, compromise takes away the best things about each.
Why not? Neither you nor Yeet have explained why not and almost everyone else who has posted since then joined Galron

It’s freakin obvious

I call out sus reads in that Galron wouldn’t have TRd me because lurker
Galron says he knew I was town masons before posting.
I accurately point out that he’s faking reads then and he never followed up with any

He said he didn’t want VP elimmed so he and VP are scum together

Anyone not wanting to elim Galron is looking sus AF.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4576 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:20 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4568, Yeet wrote:Can anyone actually explain why Malcolm is town?
i thought his reaction to the initial wagon was real bad, but when he came back a couple days later he felt like he was trying to solve and the directions he was looking didn't seem opportunistic or faked, and most importantly i got a kinda independent vibe from him. maybe he just got a lot better at playing scum very suddenly, and i still would be fine seeing the flip, but he started to feel more town to me
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4577 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4573, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 4567, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4564, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 4560, Nero Cain wrote:yes but are you the one that solves them?
I catch a couple scum generally every town game I play in that I'm not night killed in. I am night killed in the majority of my town games.
You’re not town so this is irrelevant lmao.
Your reads are completely off, so this is irrelevant.

It's a typical missing the mark mason slot, not even if your fault, the game just revolves that way.

However, if you're pushing me with the intent of trying to stay alive, then fine. I'm kinda all for it, because that is the best type of defense you have bar PR actions for not getting killed in the night.

You also said you'd give me a chance to catch scum early in this day phase, and you haven't even let me get a flip, so you're just kinda going back on your word and simply discrediting aimlessly, so I'm kinda just letting you do whatever while I try to find scum.
Lol I did give you a chance and that’s why I am not flipping you

You’ve taken that chance and done nothing but push obvTown and ignore scum pairings so like ???

When you’re town you also tell me what is ridiculous and do better than just “wrong” so like yeah you’re obvious scum to me. Malcolm isn’t happening today.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4578 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:21 am

Post by April Ludgate »

To be fair, I did have Galron slot on my scum list.

You talk a lot in definites, Math. The game's not black and white. If that were me, not that that slot is me or anything, that would actively mean the opposite of that. Just goes to show the need to not be definite about things on Day 2.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4579 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:21 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 4577, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4573, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 4567, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4564, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 4560, Nero Cain wrote:yes but are you the one that solves them?
I catch a couple scum generally every town game I play in that I'm not night killed in. I am night killed in the majority of my town games.
You’re not town so this is irrelevant lmao.
Your reads are completely off, so this is irrelevant.

It's a typical missing the mark mason slot, not even if your fault, the game just revolves that way.

However, if you're pushing me with the intent of trying to stay alive, then fine. I'm kinda all for it, because that is the best type of defense you have bar PR actions for not getting killed in the night.

You also said you'd give me a chance to catch scum early in this day phase, and you haven't even let me get a flip, so you're just kinda going back on your word and simply discrediting aimlessly, so I'm kinda just letting you do whatever while I try to find scum.
Lol I did give you a chance and that’s why I am not flipping you

You’ve taken that chance and done nothing but push obvTown and ignore scum pairings so like ???

When you’re town you also tell me what is ridiculous and do better than just “wrong” so like yeah you’re obvious scum to me. Malcolm isn’t happening today.
Aight
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4580 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4578, April Ludgate wrote:To be fair, I did have Galron slot on my scum list.

You talk a lot in definites, Math. The game's not black and white. If that were me, not that that slot is me or anything, that would actively mean the opposite of that. Just goes to show the need to not be definite about things on Day 2.
Then prove me possibly wrong and vote Galron.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4581 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:23 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 4580, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4578, April Ludgate wrote:To be fair, I did have Galron slot on my scum list.

if im on it, it's a hammer, but idk if i'll even hammer.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4582 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4581, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 4580, MathBlade wrote:

if im on it, it's a hammer, but idk if i'll even hammer.
So you won’t vote a scumread?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4583 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4563, MathBlade wrote:This still doesn’t address the clear scum slip from Galron and VP’s defense.

“You’re wrong” doesn’t address that.
Why do you always ignore things in games to fit your pet theory? This is such a fatal flaw in how you play the game.

I'm not defending galron so much as presenting facts that, if you read them a certain way, don't back up what you're saying. Keep in mind, I'm the only person who actually even understood what you're implying and I initially agreed with you. You need to learn to step back and evaluate much better.

It's absurd to think it is likely there are two scum in the hood. You have to do so many mental gymnastics to make your points work.

I have a very particular reason for my unvote of galron that has nothing to do with your thing, which I think is pretty NAI since it could be interpreted either way.
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4584 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4583, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4563, MathBlade wrote:This still doesn’t address the clear scum slip from Galron and VP’s defense.

“You’re wrong” doesn’t address that.
Why do you always ignore things in games to fit your pet theory? This is such a fatal flaw in how you play the game.

I'm not defending galron so much as presenting facts that, if you read them a certain way, don't back up what you're saying. Keep in mind, I'm the only person who actually even understood what you're implying and I initially agreed with you. You need to learn to step back and evaluate much better.

It's absurd to think it is likely there are two scum in the hood. You have to do so many mental gymnastics to make your points work.

I have a very particular reason for my unvote of galron that has nothing to do with your thing, which I think is pretty NAI since it could be interpreted either way.
You have been pointed out two scum in a hood is common
I also pointed for setup balance two scum probably necessary.
Other players pointed out its very probable.

Stop rehashing old debunked points and get on Galron please time is ticking.

You can tell at me about my play after I am dead.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4585 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:27 am

Post by Yeet »

Please don’t vote Galron.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4586 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I can confirm that VP told Gal in the hood that Math was a mason before Gal came into the thread and said Math "looked town". Is that scum trying to look uninformed? eh, possibly but it's also just kinda...dumb.

VOTE: Galron
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4587 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:27 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Cape's gone down on my list a lot, for what it's worth. The Galron hop kinda put it over the edge further.
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4588 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:28 am

Post by Yeet »

Nero you’re breaking my heart
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4589 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:28 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Nero's sheeping Mathblade on a scum slip push confirming the dumbness in scumGalron noted.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4590 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:29 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 4588, Yeet wrote:Nero you’re breaking my heart
It could be a scum move. That was an important action to make because it broke the tie and helps out Malcolm a lot.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4591 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

You all can hop on now. It’s 7/9. Galron is the only elim happening today and even if I am wrong (doubtful) it’s better than no elim. Let’s gooooo!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4592 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:30 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Nero scum would make a lot of sense this game, tbh.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4593 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4589, April Ludgate wrote:Nero's sheeping Mathblade on a scum slip push confirming the dumbness in scumGalron noted.
I’ve had sus of skitter and Galron all game c’mon Boon
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4594 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:30 am

Post by April Ludgate »

I will not be hammering Galron.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4595 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:30 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 4593, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4589, April Ludgate wrote:Nero's sheeping Mathblade on a scum slip push confirming the dumbness in scumGalron noted.
I’ve had sus of skitter and Galron all game c’mon Boon
true.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4596 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4594, April Ludgate wrote:I will not be hammering Galron.
Then vote him now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4597 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there's still enough votes to vote Malcolm out.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4598 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:31 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i don't even think the read fake is the scummiest thing galron has done, idk why everyone is only focused on that. probs cause it's the easiest part to say no to
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4599 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4592, April Ludgate wrote:Nero scum would make a lot of sense this game, tbh.
how so?