fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4900 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

wait also cape obv must have realized before the flip bc vp was talking about it in the hood

???
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4901 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Galron

No I haven’t read anything

Work is exploding

Have like zero time to post.

I still think Galron is scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4902 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4897, Titus wrote:However, I don't expect all three of Nero/Frogster/Dragons to be scum. All three scum going in on an agency capture move is highly unlikely.
Sure, I'm kind of shooting the moon here I'm sure. In terms of confidence, I'd probably go Frogster>>>>Nero>>>>>>>>>Dragons.

I do feel good that frogster did not believe what he was doing around that wagon.

And I do think at least some scum were hyping Math because when he gets tilted it takes up a lot of oxygen.
YOUR AD HERE
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #4903 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 4897, Titus wrote:I don't like tene saying protect Math or else with an invest soft in the game.
I regret this now. I will refrain from doing this in the future.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4904 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4900, fireisredsir wrote:wait also cape obv must have realized before the flip bc vp was talking about it in the hood

???
He definitely knew overnight because I was talking about it a good amount
YOUR AD HERE
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #4905 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4903, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 4897, Titus wrote:I don't like tene saying protect Math or else with an invest soft in the game.
I regret this now. I will refrain from doing this in the future.
Are you an alt or new?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4906 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

random question

if fua/enchant vig claim was fake, would their maf partners likely want to bus them, knowing they'll have to at some point anyway? probably depends on the maf players ig. but i remember thinking it was a lil weird the way that datisi was insistent on pushing fua/enchant day 2 when it will just get resolved later on
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4907 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I would prefer to park the thought of potential Enchant-scum for now
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4908 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

The biggest thing we need to do today is have the town find each other and block up. We can't really afford to miss today.
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4909 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4906, fireisredsir wrote:if fua/enchant vig claim was fake, would their maf partners likely want to bus them,
on d2? doubt it
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4910 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4897, Titus wrote:
In post 4894, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4893, Titus wrote:VP, I need a bit to review what you wrote.
Not a problem. It is a lot. I hate big cases like that, but it really stuck out in my notes, so I felt like this is a time I should wrote out all my thoughts.
Alright, I read most of your case. However, I don't expect all three of Nero/Frogster/Dragons to be scum. All three scum going in on an agency capture move is highly unlikely. Second, Nero is easily distractable and stubborn. He's not MathBlade levels of stubborn but still stubborn. A denial of a soft could come as much as pride rather than anything else. I don't see all three scum pushing a soft clear as they'd be boned if a flash wagon appeared. I'd look at people who pushed Galron exclusively as it was a sign they couldn't make content.

I do feel you cased DV the best in your post.

I don't like tene saying protect Math or else with an invest soft in the game.

Then there's scorpious and eyes.

The problem is I'm not left with an aggressive scum unless I am wrong somewhere.
I don’t like any of those three for scum

If I am wrong somewhere on VP/Galron/April/you could swap in tene

Yes I am aware Yeet checked Galron no I don’t really care his defense was that bad

AND having two scum in that hood makes hella sense if Galron is traitor.

Yes I am tunnelled but I really think VP+Galron is a thing and Galron slipped
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4911 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like that role PM from Yeet is a huge freaking clue that a traitor likely exists

So I really wanna nuke in the hood if at all possible
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4912 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah but even if Gal is a traitor its the main scum team thats a threat. Let's finally get out VP like we should have been done yesterday.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4913 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like its me or VP today, one one of yes. VP is being a wus and won't vote me b/c he knows he can't win a 1v1 against me.

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #4914 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

We are not eliminating galron so please get off it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4915 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*vote

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4916 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have to go. Crit role 7th anniversary.

But I wanna see what boon does here. They’ve been quiet

I know it’s been a few hours but I want to see how they shift their reads.

Because they’re also a mighty fine elim.

Pedit: Nope I am AFK for a few hours. It can sit

I think VP is traitor to be clear.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4917 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

math....gal is either town or a traitor

Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4918 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by Cape90 »

Can we talk Eyes for a sec?

So Eyes in they "are willing to give Malcolm a try" and they will unvote if they don't want them. Okay? In a list they gave PRIOR to voting Malcolm (), Eyes puts Malcolm as almost town.

Eyes was not pushing Malcolm earlier, they were pushing April... until .

The most logical progression from voting April according to for Eyes to do is not to go to Malcolm, but to go to their... actual scum leans? Like tene and Frog right?

Malcom actually saw this in and Eyes' answer to this is
really
weak , just being like, "well I moved you to unsure because I merged the almost town into my nulls" which sounds like "haha I must go consensus instead of actually pushing who I feel are mafia" to me :).

Eyes never unvotes Malcolm from here even though there was a good amount of time between this and the end of the day.

VOTE: Eyes without a face

Boy I sure prefer this then killing April of all people
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4919 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by Cape90 »

How many normals have 3rd parties?

Asking because this is my first normal game here after all. Also because Nero seems to be discussing traitor (I have reservations with the Nero slot)
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4920 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4917, Nero Cain wrote:math....gal is either town or a traitor
or did the n1 kill
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4921 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

traitor can't carry out the scum teams kill

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4922 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4919, Cape90 wrote:How many normals have 3rd parties?
not that often, I think. Sometimes I see SK get sprinkled in but something like a survivor is super rare.

Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4923 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 4862, VP Baltar wrote:Ok, so I spent a lot of time overnight reviewing the Galron wagon, the counter push onto me, and Malcom's elimination yesterday. I have shared this case with my hood already. Nero has called it garbage.

Given that both my wagon and Malcom's wagon were two town being pushed, I think the chaos of the Galron wagon and Yeet soft are highly likely to have thrown scum into a bit of confusion when they had a comfortable position of two town being run up.

I'm still thinking this through, so bear with me if this gets a little long winded. I'll put a tl;dr at the end.

The big takeaway here is that I think the scum team is probably Nero/Frogster/Dragons/????

---

Phase 1: Galron wagon into Yeet soft

So this all starts around when fire off hand suggests a "flash wagon" on glaron. Math picks this up and runs with it . This arises when Galron comes in and drops a vote on Malcom with little explanation, tipping the weight of the day toward Malcom. I would call these reasonable responses to Galron's vote.

We then get a series of votes from Cape, fire, tenebros and Enchant.

I then join the Galron wagon because I wasn't super satisfied with the malcom wagon.

Meanwhile, Nero is calling galron scum, but not willing to join the wagon for some reason. [pos]4456[/post]

Yeet starts his soft in by saying "absolutely not on Galron." Nero pushes back. I pick up on the soft at the top of page 180, when Yeet says again he is "*staunchly opposed*" to Galron. The weirdness of the language was a dead giveaway that Yeet had some kind of info pointing to Galron town. We can see now from the NK that I was right.

I unvote in , and we firmly enter Phase 2 of this wagon, which I'll call the scramble.

----

Phase 2: The scramble

There is a lot of Yeet and myself trying to guide people gently away from the Galron wagon at this point without being anymore explicit than Yeet already has been.

Unfortunately, Math doesn't know what is going on and starts promoting a wild ass theory that Galron and me are scum together. This is key because the scum had been wanting me dead yesterday and this gives them the cover of a mason to come back at me. From my perspective, scum completely bungle this next part, however.

question I have during this time:
fire, can you tell me which post specifically you figured out that Yeet was softing?

Back to my main thoughts: DV comes in post to pump up Math. I'm very suspicious of people doing this at this time because I don't believe the scum team had picked up on the soft yet, and Math's theory is potentially pushing a new town lim, leaving Malcom/VP for a tasty D3 dueling town wagon again. It's a dream scum scenario.

Nero starts to fight with Yeet a little bit. I perceive this as Nero getting annoyed at the galron interference coming from yeet that Nero!scum doesn't quite understand yet.

Nero says he'd like to vote Galron over Malcom, even though Nero has supported Malom wagon a bit in the past. Weirdly in this post, he says he wants to see where Frogster, DV, Titus, and dragons put their votes. DV has already said he's not leaving me. Titus also voted me. That leaves Nero signaling Frogster and Dragons.

Nero votes galron in , even though he doesn't really give much reason and in his next post, , he says "there's still enough votes to vote Malcolm out."

We get a bunch of April arguing against the Galron lim, and Math pushing his very bad theory, and then this is where the day truly gets interesting because Frogster returns.

In post Frog says he thinks "Galron is most likely to flip scum" out of the counterwagons to me. He hedges a bit saying Galron is a frequent miselim target, but clearly frog is expressing support for Math's point of view here. Again, I don't think scum have picked up on Yeet's softs yet, but the softs are becoming increasingly urgent at this point.

Dragons then appears in with a mostly naked vote, stating "this is better than Malcom". Yeet rightfully calls this out as scummy.

Fire starts to consider the softs in and unvotes.
THIS IS WHERE IT STARTS TO SLIP AWAY AS AN EASY DAY FOR SCUM

Frogster quotes Dragons' vote on Galron and says it is better than a malcom lim. Then he pumps up Math's dumb take again that VP and Yeet are the scum team trying to save Galron.

Nero says in that even if Gal is town, it's no big deal if they are limmed.

Frogster in again pumps up math and says that "VP Galron Yeet (April)" is a good solve.
(This point is key in a bit)

Yeet says in that he is willing to put his slot on the line that Galron is town. I confirmed overnight in the hood that this is the post that tips Nero off that Yeet is softing.

Cape calls yeet town, and dragons shades that in . Frogster backs up dragons's shade in . I believe this is scum trying to pull back the galron lim from the brink by looking for a final couple votes they can sway to power galron from E-2 to a lim.
This is their fatal error.

Nero is the first person to publicly out Yeet's soft in . I pressed him on this overnight and he did not have any explanation on the protown motivation for doing this. He said basically it was obvious scum probably knew...which isn't an answer to make it a point of public discussion. This is most likely a rolefishing attempt.

Math says he doesn't believe Yeet has an actual innocent in , which probably gives scum some hope that they can still get this done with Math for cover.

Nero comes in again at to call Gal scummy even though he knows about the Yeet soft. Frogster also reinforces this with , but then frogster votes me in .

Dragons tries to discredit Cape's townread of Yeet again in . Math, being big brain, also joins in this discredit of yeet in . Cape maybe shows some signs of uncertainty in , and I think this is another fundamental point where the scum misread the table, thinking they still have a shot at galron.

Frogster now votes galron to E-1 in . Two things worth pointing out in this post: Frogster says he is voting Galron because my wagon is not going to happen. And, he once again reinforces' Math's worldview that I must be scum with Galron.

It's also worth noting here that if my read is correct on Nero/Frog/Dragons, Frogster's vote onto Galron would put the three of them back-to-back-to-back on that wagon. A town flip of Galron is a potential death sentence to three out of four scum members who kind of have shitty votes onto the wagon.

Frog joins in on the effort to sway Cape away from a townread on Yeet in . They need a hammer here bad. This is where we get into phase 3

----

Phase 3: Damage control

It's my firm belief that these three realized they got in too deep here. I was actively bringing fire around to understanding Yeet is probably town here who has good reason to believe Galron is town. Fire has been a main person aligned with Nero/frog/tenebros against me. This is extremely bad for scum if I'm starting to have better dialogue with fire.

At the same time, Cape is not turning on Yeet. The number of people left to actually hammer Galron at this point is like...Titus. And she is not super keyed into the game yet/thinks Math is pretty far off base.

Dragons unvotes Galron in "just for a sec."

Titus then comes in and votes Malcom, which is essentially a death sentence for the Galron wagon.

Frogster next unvotes Galron in . Keep in mind, frogster said he voted Galron in the first place because my wagon was no longer viable and because he didn't want to lim Malcom. Well, why unvote then? Nothing has fundamentally changed about my wagon at this point. It is not anymore viable than it was when he voted. There is only something like 20 minutes that pass between these votes.
The only thing that has changed is that the galron!town miselim ship has sailed because of Titus' vote.

Nero comes in right after in to say "yeet doesn't have an inno on gal." Another stupid miscalculation, probably meant to sway cape or Titus, but it's a misread of the game state. Scum are flailing here and unsure what to do.

Frogster calls galron "limbait" in post ...but who is using him as limbait? He boosted Math's idea just earlier that galron and VP were scum together, with Yeet and April as possible accomplices. This is
MINUTES AGO.
It makes no sense, unless you look at this as a failed push on galron that has gone very wrong.

Frogster in is making a case that my posts indicate Galron town...which does not make any sense. Read the posts he links. Also, I was calling Galron probably town based on Yeet. What is frogster even trying to say here? I don't know what kind of moon logic frogster is using, other than to try to make it look like there is an actual case against me now that the Galron push has shit the bed.

Then we get the usual crowd of Tene and Nero chiming in that I'm obviously the best lim for the day.

Dragons naked votes me in this cluster fuck as well.

Frog votes me again in even though he was already voting me. Was this to make it seem like more votes were coming my way than actually were? I cannot truly believe he wouldn't remember voting me just a few posts prior. This is theater.

----------------

TL;DR
- Nero/dragons/Frogster all tried to use Math as cover to power through a Galron wagon yesterday, but misread the game state by missing Yeet's soft and by thinking they could still power the miselim through even after the soft was outted. I questioned Nero about his play around the soft overnight and he did not have logical explanations for his play and was continuing to state it is clearly because the scum team is VP-Yeet-Galron-????

Frogster should be the lim priority because even if you want to say I'm reaching by claiming these three are scum buddies, there are a lot of inconsistencies in Frogster's positions around Galron that don't make any sense with what he is saying his positions are over a very short period of time.

VOTE: Frogster
So VP wrote all this at night right?

How does Nero respond to this?

"VP, there is no way that you are town" (paraphrased)

Without any further elaboration on Nero's end.

This sets off alarm bells to me, and I likely think this is due to time, but I ask Nero why, have not received a response on that.

From Nero's end, i found this extremely wolfy
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4924 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4898, VP Baltar wrote:Look at him today, he is trying to shade people on the Malcom wagon
is this any different than you arguing that the scum team is/was pushing you?

Also, your argument that I was pushing Malcolm is bullshit. I wasn't voting Gal even though I was calling him scum is b/c I was on your wagon which was bigger. A town 2008 should understand this.
In post 4862, VP Baltar wrote:Another stupid miscalculation, probably meant to sway cape or Titus, but it's a misread of the game state
if I'm scum then it's not a "misread" You seem to have a lot of understanding about this game.