Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4925 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4918, Cape90 wrote:Can we talk Eyes for a sec?

So Eyes in they "are willing to give Malcolm a try" and they will unvote if they don't want them. Okay? In a list they gave PRIOR to voting Malcolm (), Eyes puts Malcolm as almost town.

Eyes was not pushing Malcolm earlier, they were pushing April... until .

The most logical progression from voting April according to for Eyes to do is not to go to Malcolm, but to go to their... actual scum leans? Like tene and Frog right?

Malcom actually saw this in and Eyes' answer to this is
really
weak , just being like, "well I moved you to unsure because I merged the almost town into my nulls" which sounds like "haha I must go consensus instead of actually pushing who I feel are mafia" to me :).

Eyes never unvotes Malcolm from here even though there was a good amount of time between this and the end of the day.

VOTE: Eyes without a face

Boy I sure prefer this then killing April of all people
I can maybe get behind this. Need to think on it.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4926 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4924, Nero Cain wrote:Also, your argument that I was pushing Malcolm is bullshit.
Your iso is full of you saying Malcom is a good possible lim, until it is happening, then you want nothing to do with it
YOUR AD HERE
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4927 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4921, Nero Cain wrote:traitor can't carry out the scum teams kill
bruh

that's why i said or

if he is on the maf team, not a traitor, and did the n1 kill, yeet would have gotten a neg result bc that is how psychologist works
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4928 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4923, Cape90 wrote:but I ask Nero why, have not received a response on that.
prob b/c my responses are in various posts in here. Have I done one big post for why VP is scum? no but I think if you read my posts one can understand why I think this is scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4929 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4830, Nero Cain wrote:Math just hammer Malcolm. If he's town we get to go ape shit on his voters and if he's scum then we are closer to our wincon.
In post 4760, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4756, Frogsterking wrote:I still don't understand how the Malcolm wagon got to the point it did.
scum sheeping Boon was my original thought. But Malcolm hasn't done the greatest job being all hesitant to vote and being wary about hammering or shit.
In post 4755, Nero Cain wrote:part of me does just want a Malcolm flip so if he flips town like I think he will we can just like kill everyone on it b/c I bet its chock full of scum
In post 4531, Nero Cain wrote:but I think Malcolm is doing a piss poor job of making me not want to vote him b/c every time he posts but doesn't vote and talks about how wary he is just makes me not particularly care if he lives or dies.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4930 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm on my phone and can't even do a proper ctrl+f.

Nero is full of shit this whole game.
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4931 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4926, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4924, Nero Cain wrote:Also, your argument that I was pushing Malcolm is bullshit.
Your iso is full of you saying Malcom is a good possible lim, until it is happening, then you want nothing to do with it
I don't really remember that. I tell Math to hammer towards the end so we can finally move on and vote you and the other Malcolm voters. Meanwhile, you were sitting on what you thought was a town flip so...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4932 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 4900, fireisredsir wrote:wait also cape obv must have realized before the flip bc vp was talking about it in the hood

???
But devils advocate

this is what gets me about VP as mafia are more aware of stuff like PR softs as they are actively looking for them. I thought that Yeet was probably just a villager who just thought they were right thing going, but it was pointed out to me by VP that Yeet was softing a PR that potentially knew that Galron was not mafia.

But my baggage with Nero is heavier as I feel like villy could easily pick up on such a thing as well so.

I thought VP looked significantly worse after the Malcolm flip, like when I was saying that I thought Malcolm had good posts, Yeet was quick to just be like "yeah but they are still mafia"
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4933 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4917, Nero Cain wrote:math....gal is either town or a traitor
Derp

I got the person checked backwards in my head

VOTE: VP
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4934 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4931, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4926, VP Baltar wrote:
I don't really remember that. I tell Math to hammer towards the end so we can finally move on and vote you and the other Malcolm voters. Meanwhile, you were sitting on what you thought was a town flip so...
I just quoted you at least 4 instances of you tacitly supporting the Malcom lim. Don't tell me all the scum are on it when you backed it without voting.

And yep, I'm not going to lim myself when I can see my green role PM. How is this even an argument you're making????
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4935 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4930, VP Baltar wrote:I'm on my phone and can't even do a proper ctrl+f.

then push me you fucking wus. You won't do it b/c you know I'm not the path of least resistance. Also, your examples in aren't pushing a Malcolm wagon.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4936 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4919, Cape90 wrote:How many normals have 3rd parties?

Asking because this is my first normal game here after all. Also because Nero seems to be discussing traitor (I have reservations with the Nero slot)
Traitor was in Yeet’s role PM.

Very fair to discuss traitor
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4937 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4935, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4930, VP Baltar wrote:I'm on my phone and can't even do a proper ctrl+f.

then push me you fucking wus. You won't do it b/c you know I'm not the path of least resistance. Also, your examples in aren't pushing a Malcolm wagon.
Let me guess frog is a mafia PR and you're a goon.
YOUR AD HERE
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4938 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3851, the worst wrote:
The Card Czar shuffles all of the answers and shares each card combination with the group. For full effect, the Card Czar should usually re-read the Black Card before presenting each answer. The Card Czar then picks a favorite, and whoever played that answer keeps the Black Card as one Awesome Point. After the round, a new player becomes the Card Czar and everyone draws back up to ten White Cards.

Official Votecount 2.9VP Baltar (6): Scorpious, tenebrousluminary, Nero Cain, Frogsterking, MathBlade, DeasVail
[E-3]

MalcolmTucker (4): April Ludgate, Eyes without a face, Yeet, fireisredsir
tenebrousluminary (1): MalcolmTucker
Enchant (1): skitter30
skitter30 (1): Enchant
Cape90 (1): Datisi
April Ludgate (1): Save the Dragons
fireisredsir (1): VP Baltar

Not Voting (1): Cape90

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2022-03-16 09:20:00).

click here for joined mod iso.
I also just want to point out that Malcolm was pushing tene around the time that Eyes was voting Malcolm.

You know, Malcolm pushing a supposed scumlean on Eyes' list of reads :shifty:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4939 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4934, VP Baltar wrote:And yep, I'm not going to lim myself when I can see my green role PM. How is this even an argument you're making????
I never said anything like that. I said push
me!

VOTE: VP

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4940 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

uhhh VP 2 of your 4 examples are just Nero saying "let's kill the scum on the malc wagon"

that proves his point not yours
Cape90
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Cape90
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4941 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by Cape90 »

In post 3523, the worst wrote:
If the assassin is revealed, the game ends immediately with a loss for the team who identified him.

Official Votecount 2.7VP Baltar (5): Scorpious, tenebrousluminary, Nero Cain, Frogsterking, fireisredsir
[E-4]

tenebrousluminary (3): MalcolmTucker, Save The Dragons, MathBlade
Frogsterking (2): Yeet, VP Baltar
MalcolmTucker (1): April Ludgate
Datisi (1): Cape90

Not Voting (2): Eyes without a face, DeasVail

around here, the wagon was even somewhat viable so...
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4942 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4938, Cape90 wrote:
In post 3851, the worst wrote:
The Card Czar shuffles all of the answers and shares each card combination with the group. For full effect, the Card Czar should usually re-read the Black Card before presenting each answer. The Card Czar then picks a favorite, and whoever played that answer keeps the Black Card as one Awesome Point. After the round, a new player becomes the Card Czar and everyone draws back up to ten White Cards.

Official Votecount 2.9VP Baltar (6): Scorpious, tenebrousluminary, Nero Cain, Frogsterking, MathBlade, DeasVail
[E-3]

MalcolmTucker (4): April Ludgate, Eyes without a face, Yeet, fireisredsir
tenebrousluminary (1): MalcolmTucker
April Ludgate (1): Save the Dragons
fireisredsir (1): VP Baltar

Not Voting (1): Cape90

I also just want to point out that Malcolm was pushing tene around the time that Eyes was voting Malcolm.

You know, Malcolm pushing a supposed scumlean on Eyes' list of reads :shifty:
Eyes, I would like a response to this
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4943 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like VP is just throwing out random junk at this stage. He has nothing b/c he is scum and can't earnestly hunt.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4944 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Question chain for Titus/April especially but anyone who wishes to answer: is my theorizing Scum have a traitor based on Yeet flip sound? If yes, would it be likely traitor + 1 scum in the hood?

This reminds me of my busted traitor game I had where I had a hood with one scum buddy and I was traitor.

This has that “feel”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4945 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4940, fireisredsir wrote:uhhh VP 2 of your 4 examples are just Nero saying "let's kill the scum on the malc wagon"

that proves his point not yours
Nah nah, you got to read deeper. He is saying all of thise he is fine with the Malcom flip. My point is that he is nudging things along without committing his own vote, and then coming in later and saying "I can't believe you limmed town!"

It's classic scum non commitment.

Plus I'm sure those are not even great examples. That's just me casually looking at his ISO
YOUR AD HERE
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4946 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

why is everyone ignoring that psychologists get negative results on people who have already killed and therefore do not necessarily imply that there is a traitor

i wouldn't be THAT surprised to see a traitor but eh
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4947 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4946, fireisredsir wrote:why is everyone ignoring that psychologists get negative results on people who have already killed and therefore do not necessarily imply that there is a traitor

i wouldn't be THAT surprised to see a traitor but eh
I hear you. So you are saying you want to still lim galron?
YOUR AD HERE
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4948 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4945, VP Baltar wrote:Plus I'm sure those are not even great examples. That's just me casually looking at his ISO
they are very not great examples and you cannot say "look i proved this!" without having great examples. if you come back later with great examples then ill be more interested in what you have to say
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4949 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4947, VP Baltar wrote:I hear you. So you are saying you want to still lim galron?
no lol tf

im saying that people shouldn't run crazy with the idea that there is guaranteed a traitor or that galron can only be maf if he's traitor bc neither of those things are known