In post 4889, Titus wrote:
In post 4852, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4850, Titus wrote:
In post 4848, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Malcolm

Don’t bother this is the best way to prove Boon scum
And that proves anything how?
Simple VCA and day play

Boon did anything g possible to avoid VP and Galron
I'm inclined to feel Galron might have been right on scum. Namely those that are right on scum are the ones getting pushed. If VP and April agreed on a scumread, then they are likely scum. I can't see us bumbling this bad without aggressive scum.

The problem is the belief that Math has been agency captured puts me in direct odds with him and I don't want that to become a clusterfuck.

It took so long for VPB to vote alongside me, and honestly, good on them. I feel we had active contradicting reads, so that’s a good sign, I guess
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4976 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4961, VP Baltar wrote:I'm not saying it was his stated preferred wagon. I don't think you're exactly getting what I'm saying here, and I'm sure that's on me. The point is him being OK with it without backing it. I'm not sure what you think I'm saying.
that's a pretty big walkback from this:
In post 4898, VP Baltar wrote:Look at him today, he is trying to shade people on the Malcom wagon, even though he spent good chunks of yesterday promoting it. It's the same exact thing he did with Wu, except somehow even mote naked this time.
he hard pushed wu most of day 1 and you're saying it's the same exact thing. now you're saying that your point was that he was ok with the wagon without backing it? nah that's not what you said. you said he was promoting and pushing and supporting it.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4977 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4967, April Ludgate wrote:So while I’ll fight for my defense, if I use some empathy for other townies, I can’t disagree that I’m not a good fade.
I actually find it weirder you are doing this whole woe is me thing. Feels like acting.

I don't think anyone with sway is out here pushing you rn. I would appreciate if you just help me solve the game.
YOUR AD HERE
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4978 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 4977, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4967, April Ludgate wrote:So while I’ll fight for my defense, if I use some empathy for other townies, I can’t disagree that I’m not a good fade.
I actually find it weirder you are doing this whole woe is me thing. Feels like acting.

I don't think anyone with sway is out here pushing you rn. I would appreciate if you just help me solve the game.
Yeah, makes sense. Want some self meta? I mainly woe is me as town.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4979 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

I also was posting all of that prior to reading the day, but now I’ve caught up, and realize.

I’m gonna officially obvconftown myself.

Everyone, you are free to treat me as Math’s tertiary Mason. :)

@Math - I didn’t see the questions you asked. I’m gonna step away for a bit, but I’ll look for your response whenever I get the chance.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4980 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4971, fireisredsir wrote:it's how he was acting like he was willing to die and sacrifice himself while pushing malc at the same time
agree but I do think him sitting on what he felt like (knew b/c he's scum) was a mislim while not pushing for a frog wagon is ass. it goes back to what I said d2, he's just going with the past od least resistance.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4981 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4976, fireisredsir wrote:nah that's not what you said. you said he was promoting and pushing and supporting it.
He was supporting it! It's called tacit support. Which is exactly what I said. I find this semantics arguments with you to be the exact thing that was driving me up the wall about you before.

You are looking to score semantics points instead of looking at scum motivations to take ACTIONS. Actions are how you catch scum. This isn't debate class. This is murder.
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4982 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I do like your stuff about VP but you aren't out of the woods yet. You lost alot of your town cred when you supported Malcolm over VP.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4983 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4981, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4976, fireisredsir wrote:nah that's not what you said. you said he was promoting and pushing and supporting it.
He was supporting it! It's called tacit support. Which is exactly what I said. I find this semantics arguments with you to be the exact thing that was driving me up the wall about you before.

You are looking to score semantics points instead of looking at scum motivations to take ACTIONS. Actions are how you catch scum. This isn't debate class. This is murder.
but im not really even saying you're scum for being wrong. im just saying you're wrong. but i mean if you insist, it actually is pretty scummy to make claims about why someone is scum when those claims are unsupported, and then when you're called out on that, to walk it back and pretend you were saying something else.

please explain how tacit support is "the same exact thing he did with Wu" and how his "iso is full of him saying Malcom is a good possible lim, until it is happening, then he wants nothing to do with it". i see the opposite. malc wagon is never his favorite, and near the end of day is when he's most vocally okay with it bc he thinks scum pushed it and he wants to catch them. so... the opposite of what you said.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4984 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 4982, Nero Cain wrote:I do like your stuff about VP but you aren't out of the woods yet. You lost alot of your town cred when you supported Malcolm over VP.
it's ok tho cause we win the game off of it
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4985 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4983, fireisredsir wrote:. i see the opposite. malc wagon is never his favorite, and near the end of day is when he's most vocally okay with it bc he thinks scum pushed it and he wants to catch them. so... the opposite of what you said.
No, it's not the opposite. The point is that Nero does things to support wagons, implicitly or explicitly, doesn't actually vote there, and then claims all the scum are on those wagons. Telling other people to flip Malcom because he thinks scum are on it is encouraging a wagon. It's just doing so without taking any risk.

Let me put this a different way to you to maybe open your mind a little bit: what has Nero actually done this game apart from claim I'm scum despite all counter evidence? Who is he seriously pushing? Who is he willing to risk his reputation on the flip of? If the answer is no one, that should be a warning sign to you. This is what I mean about actions.
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4986 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4985, VP Baltar wrote:Who is he willing to risk his reputation on the flip of? If the answer is no one
So you are no one?

I offered to 1v1 today but you are scared to do so.

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #4987 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

It's suspicious that the neighborhood is even still in use given how much everyone in it hates each other.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4988 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't know how this game got worse overnight

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4989 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4987, tenebrousluminary wrote:It's suspicious that the neighborhood is even still in use given how much everyone in it hates each other.
I love everyone, not my fault Nero rolled scum.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4990 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 4986, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4985, VP Baltar wrote:Who is he willing to risk his reputation on the flip of? If the answer is no one
So you are no one?

I offered to 1v1 today but you are scared to do so.
Yeah man, you're proving my point. Your play is 1-dimensional. You're using me as a crutch because it is safe. You're not scumhunting.
YOUR AD HERE
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4991 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:22 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I’m not reading properly, but also this
In post 4988, Nero Cain wrote:I don't know how this game got worse overnight
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4992 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4979, April Ludgate wrote:

I also was posting all of that prior to reading the day, but now I’ve caught up, and realize.

I’m gonna officially obvconftown myself.

Everyone, you are free to treat me as Math’s tertiary Mason. :)

@Math - I didn’t see the questions you asked. I’m gonna step away for a bit, but I’ll look for your response whenever I get the chance.
This requires me to trust you. It’s taking everything I have to go after VP/Galron right now instead of you.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #4993 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:31 pm

Post by Titus »

Smh.

Math, your reads are terrible. You're speculating about possibilities just to keep Galron as a suspect today. VP doesn't open like that as scum imo. He left citations, so almost everything he said is verifiable.

I don't think any of VP Galron or April are scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4994 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4993, Titus wrote:Smh.

Math, your reads are terrible. You're speculating about possibilities just to keep Galron as a suspect today. VP doesn't open like that as scum imo. He left citations, so almost everything he said is verifiable.

I don't think any of VP Galron or April are scum.
IMO your reads are terrible and you’re in my solve.

Why do you say VP doesn’t do citations as scum? Have you played with scum him?

Why did you dodge my questions to you? I am not hyperposting so shouldn’t be hard to find
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4995 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4944, MathBlade wrote:Question chain for Titus/April especially but anyone who wishes to answer: is my theorizing Scum have a traitor based on Yeet flip sound? If yes, would it be likely traitor + 1 scum in the hood?

This reminds me of my busted traitor game I had where I had a hood with one scum buddy and I was traitor.

This has that “feel”.

I figured by my last post, that I felt considering a traitor is garbage.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4996 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4857, Mizzytastic wrote:
Yeet
has been found dead. He was a
Town 3-Shot Psychologist

YeetYou are a
Town 3-Shot Psychologist

Each day you may talk in the game thread and vote on who to eliminate.

Three times during the game you may visit a player at night to investigate their ability to kill. Assuming no interference, you will be informed "PLAYERNAME is capable of killing.", "PLAYERNAME is not capable of killing or has already killed.", or "You got no result from investigating PLAYERNAME." at the end of the night. Players capable of killing are members of the
Mafia
other than
Traitors
Serial Killers
and
Vigilantes
who have not yet killed

You win when all threats to the town are dead, and at least 1 town aligned player is alive.

The game thread is here, please confirm your role and alignment via pm.
….
Traitors is specifically in Yeet’s role PM

Odds of traitor or SK increase greatly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4997 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4994, MathBlade wrote:Why do you say VP doesn’t do citations as scum? Have you played with scum him?
It's not just a single cutation and not a meta argument. It's a gamestate one. The fact we are losing PRs like flies and only getting miseliminations is very demoralizing. It would be easy to phone it in rather than try hard. After all, scum haven't needed to do much. With you leading, they still don't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4998 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4997, Titus wrote:
In post 4994, MathBlade wrote:Why do you say VP doesn’t do citations as scum? Have you played with scum him?
It's not just a single cutation and not a meta argument. It's a gamestate one. The fact we are losing PRs like flies and only getting miseliminations is very demoralizing. It would be easy to phone it in rather than try hard. After all, scum haven't needed to do much. With you leading, they still don't.
Lmao that’s a joke.

I never have been able to lead

It’s everyone else saying I suck then taking over
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4999 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The gamestate sucks because scum have been in control over conf town
Every fucking day

My spoons are like zero and you saying I was in control when I barely dodged prods is factually wrong and absurd
GTKAS -- MathBlade