Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5025 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:09 pm

Post by Titus »

If yeet hadn't flipped PR, scum effectively gift a town Galron. They only make that kill in a town Galron world Math.

I respect you, but I won't follow you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5026 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And we keep fucking nuking til we hit scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5027 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5025, Titus wrote:If yeet hadn't flipped PR, scum effectively gift a town Galron. They only make that kill in a town Galron world Math.

No they did not.
Traitor is a possibility and is in fact the probability.
Galron is proven and admitted faking reads.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5028 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Far as I am concerned anyone not hunting in that hood of four is intentionally antitown or scum.

So I give zero ducks if you don’t want to find scum where it’s likely you can die.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5029 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 5027, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5025, Titus wrote:If yeet hadn't flipped PR, scum effectively gift a town Galron. They only make that kill in a town Galron world Math.

No they did not.
Even if we knew Galron to be a 100% guaranteed traitor, we would not elim him right now. We need real results.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5030 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5029, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 5027, MathBlade wrote:

No they did not.
Even if we knew Galron to be a 100% guaranteed traitor, we would not elim him right now. We need real results.
Then vote VP Nero or Cape
GTKAS -- MathBlade
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5031 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:14 pm

In post 5028, MathBlade wrote:Far as I am concerned anyone not hunting in that hood of four is intentionally antitown or scum.

So I give zero ducks if you don’t want to find scum where it’s likely you can die.
I love being intentionally antitown. What fun it is.

VP is probably scum, but if I could not get him yesterday, why would I be able to today? And if I'm being honest, I also got bored of voting him.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5032 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, I don't think you can be reasoned with right now. You have confirmed town with an investigation stating you are wrong. You're forcing a result that makes zero sense with the nightkill. You're dismissing VP's wall without discussing its details or analyzing it. You asked for my reads but won't discuss them. I'm done with a broken record. I'm going to talk to other people.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5033 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5031, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 5028, MathBlade wrote:Far as I am concerned anyone not hunting in that hood of four is intentionally antitown or scum.

VP is probably scum, but if I could not get him yesterday, why would I be able to today? And if I'm being honest, I also got bored of voting him.
That is a defeatist attitude

That’s like saying D1 we elimmed town so guess we never do

It’s why you keep fighting

If you think VP is scum vote him and try.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5034 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:16 pm

People on this site care so much what others do with their votes. I get consolidating at end of day, but I fail to see the point in telling at least half the scum they don't need to sweat because we're intentionally ignoring them. Keeping them playing a little worried is one of our greatest weapons. With no pressure they can build beautiful monuments to appearing town and distancing.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5035 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5031, tenebrousluminary wrote:

Cool. I missed your response. Are you new or an alt?

Want to do Scorpious with me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5036 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5032, Titus wrote:Ok, I don't think you can be reasoned with right now. You have confirmed town with an investigation stating you are wrong. You're forcing a result that makes zero sense with the nightkill. You're dismissing VP's wall without discussing its details or analyzing it. You asked for my reads but won't discuss them. I'm done with a broken record. I'm going to talk to other people.
I did discuss them
You’re not following the mech spec and I found them ridiculous and probably scum

Town you doesnt think there’s a four person masonry.

So no I can’t be reasoned to a BS conclusion to elim outside the hood.

Because it’s bullshit
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5037 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5034, tenebrousluminary wrote:People on this site care so much what others do with their votes. I get consolidating at end of day, but I fail to see the point in telling at least half the scum they don't need to sweat because we're intentionally ignoring them. Keeping them playing a little worried is one of our greatest weapons. With no pressure they can build beautiful monuments to appearing town and distancing.
I like this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5038 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:18 pm

So while I still suspect VP, I already know what he looks like under pressure. Maybe i want to find out what someone else will do.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5039 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5034, tenebrousluminary wrote:People on this site care so much what others do with their votes. I get consolidating at end of day, but I fail to see the point in telling at least half the scum they don't need to sweat because we're intentionally ignoring them. Keeping them playing a little worried is one of our greatest weapons. With no pressure they can build beautiful monuments to appearing town and distancing.
We need a scum elim at this point.

Narrowing the pool gets that done.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5040 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Nah what other people will do is clear

It’s ignore math

Make me the patsy when it all goes to shit and get called bad and wrong without substantiation

We need people to actually follow the fucking mason to an elim which would happen if it was anyone but me
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5041 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5036, MathBlade wrote:Town you doesnt think there’s a four person masonry.
I didn't say there was. I'm just not scumreading any of them individually. The majority are likely town too. I'm not going to vote based on setup spec.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5042 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I specifically said Malcolm is town get told I am bad

Hell maybe I should campaign that VP isn’t scum and Mizzy isn’t the mod?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5043 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:21 pm

In post 5040, MathBlade wrote:Nah what other people will do is clear

It’s ignore math

Make me the patsy when it all goes to shit and get called bad and wrong without substantiation

We need people to actually follow the fucking mason to an elim which would happen if it was anyone but me
You seem to have forgotten that we did run up Galron before he was semi-cleared.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5044 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5041, Titus wrote:
In post 5036, MathBlade wrote:Town you doesnt think there’s a four person masonry.
I didn't say there was. I'm just not scumreading any of them individually. The majority are likely town too. I'm not going to vote based on setup spec.
That sounds like a you problem.

You’re pitching almost certainly bad reads

Fix them if you’re town before calling me bad
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5045 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5043, tenebrousluminary wrote:

It’s ignore math

You seem to have forgotten that we did run up Galron before he was semi-cleared.
1) He’s not clear
2) He’s not been flipped
3) He’s scum
GTKAS -- MathBlade
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5046 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:24 pm

As a Mason you do get more say than the rest of us but that does not make you king.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5047 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Where is this almost clear Galron?

Why is he following his scum meta to a T? Which is almost never fucking post?

Like Galron is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5048 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5046, tenebrousluminary wrote:As a Mason you do get more say than the rest of us but that does not make you king.
You’re right I do get more say
And that has been fucking ignored all game
GTKAS -- MathBlade
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5049 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:24 pm

In post 5045, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5043, tenebrousluminary wrote:

It’s ignore math

1) He’s not clear
2) He’s not been flipped
3) He’s scum
I cannot work with someone who has no interest in my thoughts any more than you feel you can do the same.