Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5175 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:29 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5169, Nero Cain wrote:then vote me?
You most likely want a 1v1 to shit up the thread, and because it gives you another shot at me that scum bungled yesterday. I think it is also highly likely you're worried about a scum PR getting limmed and you're probably a goon. I don't generally do things scum ask me to do.

If town wants to go down this road, I will, but I think frogster is more likely to be a scum PR.
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

kinda rings hollow when you dropped your frog vote at the drop of a nickel to join a much easier eyes wagon
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:33 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5173, Titus wrote:Do you feel Nero is a better lim today than eyes? You voted eyes for the townblock which doesn't tell me your reads? My game read suggests town are being FoSed for their reads and/or lurking. Gamestate means I have to entertain being wrong.
I want frogster today. Nero is acceptable. Eyes is acceptable.
YOUR AD HERE
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:33 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

One thing I said I'd talk about is the strategy of ko. The rules purpose was to avoid infinite loops, but to get to take a ko back you need to find moves that threaten a bigger point swing then whatever losing the ko is worth.

In this simplified example white threatens capturing the three stones to force black to respond, letting white take the ko back.

Official Votecount 3.4Eyes without a face (4): Cape90, tenebrousluminary, Titus, VP Baltar
[E-4]

Titus (1): fireisredsir
Enchant (1): Scorpious
Galron (1): MathBlade
VP Baltar (1): Nero Cain
April Ludgate (1): Save The Dragons

Not Voting (6): Frogsterking, DeasVail, Enchant, Galron, Eyes without a face, April Ludgate

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2022-03-25 22:15:00).

click here for joined mod iso.
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a Mizzy
Mafia - Currently playing: Nothing - Currently running: Large Normal 238
Mish Mash - Currently Playing: Nothing - Currently running: Nothing
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:33 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

It is likely annoying that I come with "no"s and few "yes"es, but:

I think Enchant is not mafia because his claimed targets don't look planned by a team that is paying attention. If he is a serial killer I do not care right now.

The Yeet night kill does not make anyone he was townreading look good. He was clearly killed for his role.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you think that scum are me and frog but you are going after neither of us. I know that you did add eyes to your latest list but thats only b/c his wagon popped up. Your "scumreads" are me, frog and STD and you aren't trying hard to get any of us.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:37 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5176, Nero Cain wrote:kinda rings hollow when you dropped your frog vote at the drop of a nickel to join a much easier eyes wagon
Lemme just get this cleared up, so you understand your place: you are not pooky. You aren't as good at this game as pooky. You can't provoke people like pooky. And you aren't going to get me riled up in a shit post fest. So stop trying to be the dollar general version of pooky.

You've been trying all game, and it's the weakest play I've seen in a long time. I'd rather you just stop clogging the thread with trash posts if this is the best you can do.
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

then why have you killed more town then I have this game?

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5170, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5159, Titus wrote:
In post 5155, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5152, Titus wrote:Why are you?
cause every scumteam i can think of has you on it
Why? Please be direct. You've been stating every scumteam has me on it. That doesn't say why you feel I am scum or why eyes is clear.
i don't have time to wallpost rn, maybe later, but it's mostly about the way you were positioning yourself yesterday. and i think you played up the ignorance of gamestate a little too much. also datisi had a few things that i felt were pretty... off, even tho i was charmed into townreading him as i KNEW would happen
Fair on Datisi. Nothing I can do on that. Datisi is pretty charismatic.

The likely reason people aren't joining on your theory of me being ignorant of the state d1 is that is because it is who I am. I don't read and I don't know unless I am scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

do you feel like "I'm not going to read d1 and continue to be misinformed b/c that's my playstyle." is a particularly pro-town thing to do?

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5182, Nero Cain wrote:then why have you killed more town then I have this game?
Not a fan of this but that's your personality I think.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:50 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5182, Nero Cain wrote:then why have you killed more town then I have this game?
You aren't scumhunting. Stated already, you aren't putting your vote out there.

What we know is you have gone after town, then backed off and try to shade people on the wagon.

You camp a vote on me because it is a safe space for you. I gave you a chance to flip me yesterday and look like shit. You couldn't even get that to happen when I was showing you my belly.

Why are you so ineffective at getting a wagon over if you're so town?

I've pointed out plenty of scummy behavior by you around the galron-yeet stuff and you have literally no response to it.

You're not taking any risks, so of course you have little to no dirt on your hands. You aren't pushing any lims for real.
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5120, Galron wrote:I feel like I'm tunneled on Baltar and Nero because that's about all of the content in the hood. What Cape has written leans me town there.
????

You haven't expressed any suspicion of VP at all. Balter has been calling me scum since d1 but he's afraid to push anything that he actually has to push.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5184, Nero Cain wrote:do you feel like "I'm not going to read d1 and continue to be misinformed b/c that's my playstyle." is a particularly pro-town thing to do?
It doesn't make me misinformed. It forces people to explain the gamestate and their votes. It creates reflection that's harder to do when people suppose I have a preformed opinion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:53 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5183, Titus wrote:The likely reason people aren't joining on your theory of me being ignorant of the state d1 is that is because it is who I am. I don't read and I don't know unless I am scum.
to be more specific i think there are things that you acted as if you didn't know when you actually did, because you know that's your playstyle. it wasn't that you were ignorant of the gamestate, it was that the way you played it up and leaned on it felt fake
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5185, Titus wrote:
Not a fan of this but that's your personality I think.
Y not? its the truth. He pushed the Wu wagon through, he pushed the Malcolm wagon through. They were both town.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

I'm a big fan of the Socratic method and other questioning of cases and highlighting things. The very questions can be used as evidence of an agenda. Everyone has an agenda. The question is, is that agenda town or scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4851, MathBlade wrote:Malcolm I am sorry.

Good luck everyone

Vig boon

Elim VP

Then Galron follows
And Titus follows

Good luck
It’s shit like this where I think VP is scum
He said I scumread Yeet. I realized end of day Yeet was bad town

My solve is pretty much 2 in the hood and April and Titus and I think those two are VP and Galron
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my only slight problem with Yeet is that he shouldn't have claimed

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5079, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5023, Titus wrote:If Galron was scum, then killing yeet leaves other PRs alive and suggests Galron is town because scum only shoot yeet to fear his results.
This is a good point by Titus I think. Scum had to shoot yeet for fear of getting caught. If Galron was scum, that probably doesn't happen. Or at least is less likely to happen.
That’s a horrible point by Titus.

Yeet kill is wine because PR.

If Galron is scum as I suspect then you have the fake “clear” to protect him

As he follows his scum meta and still doesn’t post
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:59 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5192, MathBlade wrote:He said I scumread Yeet. I realized end of day Yeet was bad town
So....you did scum read yeet and then changed your mind.

Have some humility.
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5081, VP Baltar wrote:Math, people are ignoring you because your solve is hare-brained and full of spec and then you call people scum for not agreeing with you.

I'm in the same boat as you that I can't really get sway toward my solve, but you can't burn every bridge and just insist you're right because you are a mason.

If you want to have an honest conversation, I'm here, but I will largely ignore you if this is going to be your approach to the game. There have been several listed reasons why galron is more likely town than scum. There have been stated reasons why I'm more likely town than scum. Yeet and HEM, two confirmed towns, both seemed to be town reading me at their time of death, further making it unlikely someone like me would want them dead.

Try to work with people here please. I don't think your solve or plan to get there is anywhere remotely near correct.
I am trying to work with people

A solve you don’t understand isn’t “harebrained”

This is exactly the problem I am talking about

In order to have an honest conversation you have to not be framing everything negatively.

HEM was NOT TRing you a fact I said several times

I was and HEM convinced me otherwise
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5195, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5192, MathBlade wrote:He said I scumread Yeet. I realized end of day Yeet was bad town
So....you did scum read yeet and then changed your mind.

Have some humility.
Yes I can change my mind.

What’s your point here?

I do have humility I am frustrated with you consistently lying about what I am saying when it’s verifiable you are
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5189, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5183, Titus wrote:The likely reason people aren't joining on your theory of me being ignorant of the state d1 is that is because it is who I am. I don't read and I don't know unless I am scum.
to be more specific i think there are things that you acted as if you didn't know when you actually did, because you know that's your playstyle. it wasn't that you were ignorant of the gamestate, it was that the way you played it up and leaned on it felt fake
Alright. Felt fake isn't really something I can engage on. I'm not a fan of gut and tone reads as I can't easily show where you're wrong. Gut/tone reads do exist and I have engaged on them from time to time. That combined with your paranoia of Datisi creates some rationale for you suspecting me as scum.

What I need to do is verify you have that stated paranoia. My minimal concern on you as that if I were scum, I'd open FoSing those who had correct reads. So that meant you would be scum protecting eyes and Scorpious. It's not a large one and contingent on my other reads being correct. I'm townreading you otherwise but I figured it best to engage you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:02 am

Post by fireisredsir »

vp keeps trying to claim town cred for things that he should know he does not at all deserve town cred for and idk why he would do that as town