Titus
April Ludgate
Cape90

Scum are almost all here:

Frogsterking
Save The Dragons
Nero Cain
Eyes without a face

Get out of my dreams and into my car (aka, work a little bit to prove you are town if you're in this pool):

DeasVail
Enchant
tenebrousluminary
Scorpious
I don’t like these reads

Fire and eyes and enchant and maybe (?) Nero and myself can be a townblock

I don’t trust hardly anyone else enough
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5201 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its just bluster
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5202 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:04 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5198, Titus wrote:if I were scum, I'd open FoSing those who had correct reads
you said this earlier, can you explain why?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5203 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:04 am

Post by fireisredsir »

VOTE: VP
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5204 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

I also really don’t like how I posted a good reason to TR eyes and Titus is still voting eyes I think.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5205 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5206 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5192, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4851, MathBlade wrote:Malcolm I am sorry.

Good luck everyone

Vig boon

Elim VP

Then Galron follows
And Titus follows

Good luck
It’s shit like this where I think VP is scum
He said I scumread Yeet. I realized end of day Yeet was bad town

My solve is pretty much 2 in the hood and April and Titus and I think those two are VP and Galron
Then why not vote VP? A Galron protest vote isn't going to help. If you show I am wrong somewhere then it would have me and others reasses Galron. That's partially how to work with us. I'm extending an olive branch collecting data on VP/Nero to help the thread sort since we have time, despite me having eyes as the biggest wagon. Please engage with the reasons with wallposts rather than each one individually to keep post count down and get rational reflection which is where you're at your best.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5207 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5136, Titus wrote:Like Math's current proposition is that Nero VP and Galron are scum together? They outed their scum PT as a hood D1 and that the result on Galron is irrelevant and Nero and VP came out swinging at each other despite hard winning?
No it’s not. Wtf?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5208 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5202, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5198, Titus wrote:if I were scum, I'd open FoSing those who had correct reads
you said this earlier, can you explain why?
Scum are in a winning position. If they can discredit those with correct reads as scummy, then they protect themselves. The longer this goes on, the harder it gets to eliminate scum. It's the right move to make to gradually increase suspicion on correct townies.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5209 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5141, fireisredsir wrote:he is saying that voting in the hood is correct play today. i don't think he said anywhere that there were 3 scum in the hood. he thinks there's 2
Correct this is correct

This is why I like fire and to a point tene

Even if we disagree they are stating what I am saying correctly
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5210 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5197, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5195, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5192, MathBlade wrote:He said I scumread Yeet. I realized end of day Yeet was bad town
So....you did scum read yeet and then changed your mind.

Have some humility.
Yes I can change my mind.

What’s your point here?

I do have humility I am frustrated with you consistently lying about what I am saying when it’s verifiable you are
No, what I said is accurate then. You scum read Yeet galron and myself for part of the day.

I believe you when you say you adjusted your yeet read in thos last 15 hours of D1. Doesn't change the fact you made a whole deal out of his soft and added to the likelihood he got killed last night instead of getting us another result.

Therefore, what I said is not a "lie" or even in the realm of inaccurate.

I've explained why the odds are in favor of your galron read being wrong too. But the response is to say I must be scum protecting galron.

I'm really not trying to be disrespectful here, but you've been pocketed by scum for awhile now and I can't really fix that until I get a scum flip. It is a reality of the way you tend to tunnel in mafia.
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5211 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5147, Titus wrote:The problem is I don't feel Nero or VP or Cape is scum...
So your feelings are wrong

A setup doesn’t exist where 1/3-1/2 the game has secret communication where no scum can see at the start
It just doesn’t happen
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5212 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5148, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5143, Titus wrote:Math was pretty clearly rage voting me. I'm still open to considering his pool, and maybe I misunderstood it because he was frustrating me so bad because of how frustrated he was muddling his message. He's clearly laser focused on his hood.

Do you think we should lim there, lim outside or do you feel strongly in your own pool? I think you're voting me but I don't get why. What is your eyes read?
no he was not rage voting you, he's thought your slot was maf since he entered the game basically. your interpretation is wrong.

voting in the hood makes sense ig. im fine with that, i think. eyes is someone i had on a lot of potential scumteams but im slightly reconsidering that, idk
No it’s fair for both to be accurate

I think she’s scum and she’s pissing me off
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5213 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:12 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5199, fireisredsir wrote:vp keeps trying to claim town cred for things that he should know he does not at all deserve town cred for and idk why he would do that as town
What are these things?
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5214 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5210, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5197, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5195, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5192, MathBlade wrote:He said I scumread Yeet. I realized end of day Yeet was bad town
So....you did scum read yeet and then changed your mind.

Have some humility.
Yes I can change my mind.

What’s your point here?

I do have humility I am frustrated with you consistently lying about what I am saying when it’s verifiable you are
No, what I said is accurate then. You scum read Yeet galron and myself for part of the day.

I believe you when you say you adjusted your yeet read in thos last 15 hours of D1. Doesn't change the fact you made a whole deal out of his soft and added to the likelihood he got killed last night instead of getting us another result.

Therefore, what I said is not a "lie" or even in the realm of inaccurate.

I've explained why the odds are in favor of your galron read being wrong too. But the response is to say I must be scum protecting galron.

I'm really not trying to be disrespectful here, but you've been pocketed by scum for awhile now and I can't really fix that until I get a scum flip. It is a reality of the way you tend to tunnel in mafia.
1) That play was low risk high reward

I still think Galron was scum as it’s not 100%

2) If scum managed to not believe it then it’s win win as someone outed it as Yeet lives

3) If scum did believe it they’d believe it without my shade

I still think Galron is scum based on prior history
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5215 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5123, Titus wrote:Galron, what do you think?
This really really makes me think you have a PT with Galron btw
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5216 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5186, VP Baltar wrote:What we know is you have gone after town, then backed off and try to shade people on the wagon.
I pushed Wu true but then there was evidence presented that he might not be scum and I followed that. You pushed through 2 town wagons while I didn't.
In post 5186, VP Baltar wrote:I gave you a chance to flip me yesterday and look like shit.
You keep saying "oh Nero will look like shit when I flip," ok, flip and make me look like shit.
In post 5186, VP Baltar wrote:Why are you so ineffective at getting a wagon over if you're so town?
my ability/inability to get you eliminated has nothing to do with my alignment. Just by virtue of you being scum you have 3 slots that are far less likely to ever vote for you. If you were town and with my stubborn ass pushing you its a wonder that you haven't flipped yet.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5217 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5158, Save The Dragons wrote:is no one else concerned about april at all?
I am concerned

Like if I was a vig I shoot April

But mainly I want Boon to find the scum in the hood and explain shit

I should be policying/BoP’ing Boon but I am holding back because hood better strategically
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5218 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5214, MathBlade wrote:I still think Galron is scum based on prior history
I'm not opposed to hearing this meta read, but like, is this 100% accurate?

We know for a fact yeet risked his neck on this. I could see that very early. I'm not expecting you to side with me completely, but I hope you can understand why I have skepticism about your reads when I think you got played yesterday.
YOUR AD HERE
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5219 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:21 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 5209, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5141, fireisredsir wrote:he is saying that voting in the hood is correct play today. i don't think he said anywhere that there were 3 scum in the hood. he thinks there's 2
Correct this is correct

The bar is truly on the floor today.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5220 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5218, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5214, MathBlade wrote:I still think Galron is scum based on prior history
I'm not opposed to hearing this meta read, but like, is this 100% accurate?

We know for a fact yeet risked his neck on this. I could see that very early. I'm not expecting you to side with me completely, but I hope you can understand why I have skepticism about your reads when I think you got played yesterday.
Galron has a very hard time posting as scum.
This is evident in Calculasia and comparing recent town games.

Combine that with Titus asking a supposedly inactive player a question in the main thread implies he might be active in the scum PT.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5221 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am at like 80-95% sure he’s scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5222 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:24 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5220, MathBlade wrote:Combine that with Titus asking a supposedly inactive player a question in the main thread implies he might be active in the scum PT.
He is fairly inactive in the hood. I had to ask the mod to poke him overnight. He said he assumed he was dead in this game so didn't check. /shrug
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5223 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5219, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 5209, MathBlade wrote:
Correct this is correct

The bar is truly on the floor today.

Yep

Before people knock down my arguments they should understand what they are.

Plus Titus still on eyes is gross
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5224 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5222, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5220, MathBlade wrote:Combine that with Titus asking a supposedly inactive player a question in the main thread implies he might be active in the scum PT.
He is fairly inactive in the hood. I had to ask the mod to poke him overnight. He said he assumed he was dead in this game so didn't check. /shrug
And as town wouldn’t Galron want to leave last reads or something?
GTKAS -- MathBlade