Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5225 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:28 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5221, MathBlade wrote:I am at like 80-95% sure he’s scum.
I mean, I'm willing to say I don't know. All I am basing this on is that I locked in with yeet yesterday. I am trying to find people I can trust to move this game forward in the right direction. It's pretty obvious that I don't think my lim is that direction.

I also think Titus is saying smart things about the game, undoubtedly because they align with my own reads. I think you should be wary of people sucking up to you is all I'm saying.
YOUR AD HERE
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5226 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:29 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

I hear a lot about Math being sucked up to but I do not see anyone actually doing it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5227 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... B%5D=34278

This is town Galron
70 posts on D1.

He has 19. 19!
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5228 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:30 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5224, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5222, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5220, MathBlade wrote:Combine that with Titus asking a supposedly inactive player a question in the main thread implies he might be active in the scum PT.
He is fairly inactive in the hood. I had to ask the mod to poke him overnight. He said he assumed he was dead in this game so didn't check. /shrug
And as town wouldn’t Galron want to leave last reads or something?
I think he was saying he thought he got limmed and just didn't read.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5229 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:31 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5226, tenebrousluminary wrote:I hear a lot about Math being sucked up to but I do not see anyone actually doing it.
I linked to a bunch of times in my wall post.
YOUR AD HERE
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5230 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5120, Galron wrote:I feel like I'm tunneled on Baltar and Nero because that's about all of the content in the hood. What Cape has written leans me town there.
In post 5123, Titus wrote:Galron, what do you think?
Galron's clear to me and had just posted and your objection is I engaged with him to get his thoughts?

Those thoughts that would help sort him, find his allies (your view) and get town working together?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5231 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5228, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5220, MathBlade wrote:Combine that with Titus asking a supposedly inactive player a question in the main thread implies he might be active in the scum PT.
He is fairly inactive in the hood. I had to ask the mod to poke him overnight. He said he assumed he was dead in this game so didn't check. /shrug
Is he doing anything now that he’s not dead?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5232 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5223, MathBlade wrote:Plus Titus still on eyes is gross
I've been debating moving my vote most of the time to discuss your feelings and reasses given I know two conftown (one dead) disagree with my eyes vote.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5233 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5230, Titus wrote:
In post 5120, Galron wrote:I feel like I'm tunneled on Baltar and Nero because that's about all of the content in the hood. What Cape has written leans me town there.
Galron's clear to me and had just posted and your objection is I engaged with him to get his thoughts?

Those thoughts that would help sort him, find his allies (your view) and get town working together?
See it’s stuff like this that makes me wonder in good faith you sorting.

You said Galron is clear to you but then you’re sorting him.

Which is it?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5234 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5225, VP Baltar wrote:I also think Titus is saying smart things about the game, undoubtedly because they align with my own reads. I think you should be wary of people sucking up to you is all I'm saying.
Wouldn't this lead to you being wary of me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5235 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:35 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5231, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5228, VP Baltar wrote:
Is he doing anything now that he’s not dead?
A few things in the hood. Asked me what I wanted him to read etc.

He can talk to you about his activity though.

How many games do you have with galron? A lot?
YOUR AD HERE
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5236 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:35 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5213, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5199, fireisredsir wrote:vp keeps trying to claim town cred for things that he should know he does not at all deserve town cred for and idk why he would do that as town
What are these things?
1) you noticing yeet's soft, drawing attention to it, and pushing people away from galron. it's playing the good townie in the same way that maf would, nothing about that is town indicative at all, and yet you have said a few times that it is evidence that you're town. the fact that you gave me town cred for backing off galron is also kinda sus tbh bc you should know better as town
2) you buddying up to yeet, him TRing you, and his death. none of those things make you more likely town
3) HEM's death. that was happening no matter what and he wasn't even TRing you according to math
4) acting like you're willing and planning to die and sacrifice yourself for the good of the town even when that isn't the trajectory of things
Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5237 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:35 am

Post by Enchant »

Wait so main point is "Hood must contain mafi" and that's it?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5238 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:37 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5234, Titus wrote:
In post 5225, VP Baltar wrote:I also think Titus is saying smart things about the game, undoubtedly because they align with my own reads. I think you should be wary of people sucking up to you is all I'm saying.
Wouldn't this lead to you being wary of me?
Sure. But I also need to put some stock in my reads. The crowd pushing me is not the town bloc. I have to place my bets somewhere if I expect us to lim scum today.
YOUR AD HERE
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5239 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5233, MathBlade wrote:

Which is it?
Sorting him is for the collective, not for me as an individual. I'm hoping that you see that literally everyone disagrees with you would cause you to reassess. I'm giving you that credit, and you should give us the same courtesy for today given Galron is not getting limmed today.

Supposing Galron is town, what does your world look like?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5240 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:39 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5238, VP Baltar wrote:The crowd pushing me is not the town bloc.
me/math/tene is pretty townbloc imo. that's 3 of the 4 votes on you
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5241 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

should anyone trust your reads after you've flipped nothing but town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5242 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5239, Titus wrote:

Which is it?
Sorting him is for the collective, not for me as an individual. I'm hoping that you see that literally everyone disagrees with you would cause you to reassess. I'm giving you that credit, and you should give us the same courtesy for today given Galron is not getting limmed today.

VP + one of Nero/Cape/Deep wolf + you + April
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5243 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5236, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5199, fireisredsir wrote:vp keeps trying to claim town cred for things that he should know he does not at all deserve town cred for and idk why he would do that as town
What are these things?
1) you noticing yeet's soft, drawing attention to it, and pushing people away from galron. it's playing the good townie in the same way that maf would, nothing about that is town indicative at all, and yet you have said a few times that it is evidence that you're town. the fact that you gave me town cred for backing off galron is also kinda sus tbh bc you should know better as town
2) you buddying up to yeet, him TRing you, and his death. none of those things make you more likely town
3) HEM's death. that was happening no matter what and he wasn't even TRing you according to math
4) acting like you're willing and planning to die and sacrifice yourself for the good of the town even when that isn't the trajectory of things
1) You might disagree with how VP did handle the soft, which is fair. However, VP tried in a manner that got the soft out
without Yeet claiming it
. This left some doubt and made the scum kill more informative and saved a town from an elimination. Maybe VP could have claimed it for himself as a gambit, but other than that, I can't see what VP could have done differently.
2) Fair.
3) I'd like this sourced.
4) It is the trajectory with recent VP votes. Self sacrifice is null though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5244 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

I get Galron is not being elimmed but if the wagon is primary TR of mine for the second day in a row I will protest vote
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5245 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5242, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5239, Titus wrote:

Which is it?

VP + one of Nero/Cape/Deep wolf + you + April
Why Nero/Cape?

Why does Galron town not cause you to reexamine VP/me/April?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5246 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:44 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: VP

Ok i quess
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5247 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because I think that hood has two scum in it for mechanics reasons as I said earlier

April is a carryover of Skitter read and boon pushed Malcolm over my objections AND admitted Malcolm was about not elimming in my scumreads.

And you haven’t given me anything to TR
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5248 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

And I have thought scum in Datisi/Wu
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5249 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5236, fireisredsir wrote:
What are these things?
1) you are way too paranoid. Reading the game state correctly is +town. I can't help you if you are going to tinfoil.

2) yeah, it fucking does. If people had listened to me, we would have had better chances of another yeet result, however small.

3) I can only go by what's in thread. If HEM flipped EOD, that still doesn't matter. Scum!VP would still assume HEM was town reading me. That's the vibe I was getting.

4) yeah, bullshit. I was a major wagon much of the day. It's ridiculous for you to act like I was not in danger of getting yeeted. I'm catching votes without a true reason all game. Also, I never asked people to town read me for being willing to die yesterday. The closest to that I said was that when I flip green, follow my reads. You're projecting that on to me.
YOUR AD HERE