Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5300 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5297, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5295, Titus wrote:
In post 5294, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5291, Titus wrote:
In post 5287, MathBlade wrote:Why does it feel wrong? Iirc you’re the one that said there’s more than feelings?
Right. I agree with most of his wall but minus a few conclusions. I feel he's taking chances and risks to save town. I haven't read D1 but leaders on D1 are usually town unless scum really need a shakeup. Given later days, that's not likely. I've engaged with fire to where I partially see his points but I feel fire assumes scum play like he would when there's multiple ways to go about things.

I'd like you to engage me like Fire has.
That’s what I am doing

You said don’t use 3/4ths of the reasons to scum or TR someone and said to answer your question

So I am
Can you slow down and combine into one post? It's hard to follow your train of thought.
I did

You said to engage you like fire is

So I am one reason at a time

Like wtf?

His Malcolm progression is horrible and is just saving his own butt

He said he won’t use the hood until it is de scummed

This is bad hood play which you Titus would disagree with because when town you love them

But yet he doesn’t ever want to elim in the hood

The cog dissonance is real

Then there’s the never states my points right either

Slow down. Proper sentences with citations. I'm trying to listen to you. Please make it easier. I want this argument to be here for everyone. If I lose, I lose. I just want everyone to understand. Your disjointed frequently rushed posts are difficult to follow, thus I miss points and misunderstand you. You're playing with passion but it's overwhelming you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5301 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5299, fireisredsir wrote:i always have fun!!
If you suppose VP and I are town, what does your world look like?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5302 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5293, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2606, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2501, MathBlade wrote:Hood people what happened in your hood overnight?
Nero pushed me to talk about reads. I told him I'm not doing that in a hood with a potential scum, and that it was kinda antitown to push it repeatedly.

That was all.

I doubt the hood is gonna get used much until we descum it
Doesn’t wanna de scum the hood
This is proper sentences.

This is with citations. Namely the quoted post.

VP says the hood won’t be used until it is descummed

Yet resists all calls to do so and doesn’t push anyone in the hood.

You know what optimal hood play is.

Yet you after seeing this ask for what I already did. It’s infuriating.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5303 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

This feels like you don’t want to interact with me and can’t find anything wrong
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5304 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:03 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5255, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5249, VP Baltar wrote:Reading the game state correctly is +town.
why? scum has a better read of the gamestate than town like 95% of the time
In my experience, scum are actually not better at reading nuances in the game. They are paranoid and over value the wrong things as being dangerous to them. This is a flaw in my own scum play.

In this particular point, yes scum could potentially pick up on sorts faster, but to me that is also an experience/luck thing. I'm talking about something more complex here, and that is being able to read yeet as town there. While scum would know yeet is town, galron would still look like a viable lim at E-2. That is why scum were shading yeet's info and saying it was unreliable or that he could be scum. It is a misreading of how yeet played and tried to save galron without full claiming. Town players are much less likely to do that there because they could see yeet didn't really have scum motivation for how he was doing his softing. I get into this in detail in my opening post.

Your argument may be that I'm playing 5-D chess and wifoming you, but the more straightforward answer is just that I'm town who isn't terrible at this game.
YOUR AD HERE
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:04 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5301, Titus wrote:
In post 5299, fireisredsir wrote:i always have fun!!
If you suppose VP and I are town, what does your world look like?
uhhh ig then like cape/deas, maybe nero or april? eyes? enchant? but deas/frog/eyes are kinda afk rn and it feels like scum has been more involved in the day so far than that
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus you voted VP yesterday, what's making you not want to vote him today?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5307 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5302, MathBlade wrote:
Nero pushed me to talk about reads. I told him I'm not doing that in a hood with a potential scum, and that it was kinda antitown to push it repeatedly.

That was all.

He's literally calling Nero scum. He's working with his townreads, which is optimal play too. Sometimes optimal play suggests to two separate things. Second, not everyone agrees with us on how hoods should operate. I can't say a different playstyle is scummy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5308 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5306, Nero Cain wrote:Titus you voted VP yesterday, what's making you not want to vote him today?
My VP vote was not based on his play but based on in thread events and prior wagons. Now that I'm invested, I'm voting on play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5309 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5307, Titus wrote:
In post 5302, MathBlade wrote:

That was all.

He's literally calling Nero scum. He's working with his townreads, which is optimal play too. Sometimes optimal play suggests to two separate things. Second, not everyone agrees with us on how hoods should operate. I can't say a different playstyle is scummy.
Calling someone scum and pushing them are two different things.

This is also 2000 posts later.

He still went a good chunk of time not wanting to elim in the hood
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5310 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so my play is scummy? whats scummy about it?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5311 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:11 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5259, Titus wrote:VOTE: Nero

Not sure if this is scum. I'm voting here for the wagonomics and work with VP.

Join me VP?
Sure. If we are going to 1v1 with me and him today, I guess let's do this thing. I don't think this is likely to hit a scum PR. that's going to be in the folks laying low/not mixing it up.

VOTE: nero
YOUR AD HERE
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5312 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:11 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 5264, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5257, Titus wrote:1) Why wouldn't scum just force Galron through until yeet was forced to claim, thus verifying the investigation result? If Enchant is town and honestly telling, then they net a dead Galron and possibly a dead yeet/blocked yeet and dead Math?
Because if I am right Galron is scum and they won’t know how or why Yeet thinks inno

Could be Galron did the kill N1 as disposable scum
Or he’s traitor and didn’t want to risk it.

Then if they force Yeet to claim when Galron flips town learns a lot
In post 5271, Titus wrote:
In post 5257, Titus wrote:1) Why wouldn't scum just force Galron through until yeet was forced to claim, thus verifying the investigation result? If Enchant is town and honestly telling, then they net a dead Galron and possibly a dead yeet/blocked yeet and dead Math?
Because if I am right Galron is scum and they won’t know how or why Yeet thinks inno

Let's slow down and unpack this.

If Galron was the traitor, then scum would have to know that and know yeet's result would be a good one. That is unlikely given how few posts Galron had d1. A traitor communication would have been spotted. Maybe it was before he came in but it'd have to be there. Then, they'd have to assume yeet cleared a player they're assuming to be bad.

If Galron did the n1 kill as "disposable scum", then this also makes suppositions. 1) That scum would infer that he wouldn't be blocked or 2) He's a goon with PRs and there's no multitasking. and 3) no one else fits better. That's still assumptions to make. They'd also have to assume yeet got a clear that shouldn't be true. They don't know his role.

Occam's Razor applies here.
Agreed. The fact that they killed Yeet to me suggests that they knew Galron to be town, or at least not full scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5313 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5310, Nero Cain wrote:so my play is scummy? whats scummy about it?
I agree with a lot of what VP said. I also feel your pride could be a mask for being scum. I disagree with how strongly VP weighs it though. I feel it's weak evidence. He feels it's strong. I feel he cased DV much better.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5314 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:12 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5261, Nero Cain wrote:i mean everyone had already picked up on it. Scum pushing Gal was too much work besides scum were the ones sitting safely on the Malcolm ML.
What was the protown motivation for making Yeet's role a point of public discussion? I asked you this overnight and you still never answered it.
YOUR AD HERE
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5315 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:12 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5270, Titus wrote:
In post 5269, Nero Cain wrote:Why vote me if you want to work with VP and he's voting eyes?
VP was voting eyes to sheep me. I am deciding I should be second fiddle because I want to see reactions to you versus VP. If I'm right, we have plenty of time to call it off. If I'm wrong, then your reactions and the reactions of others would show that.

I want the fight between you and VP to get Math off this hood thing but still respect it enough to get documentation or reset if wrong.

You versus VP is great for the collective for now, even if neither of you get eliminated.
In post 5308, Titus wrote:My VP vote was not based on his play but based on in thread events and prior wagons. Now that I'm invested, I'm voting on play.
hmmmmmmmmmm
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5316 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wha do you agree with VP on? What does my pride have to do with anything?

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5317 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5309, MathBlade wrote:Calling someone scum and pushing them are two different things.

I'm not persuaded by not eliminating in the hood. I think you're overly invested there. The possibility of him being right on his team could be why Nero's invested. I'm leaning more towards agency capture and that he's right on one of Frogstar and StD thus making him a foregone conclusion to eliminate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5318 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:15 am

Post by Titus »

It's in my ISO. I'll quote after court.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5319 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5312, tenebrousluminary wrote:

In post 5271, Titus wrote:

Let's slow down and unpack this.

If Galron was the traitor, then scum would have to know that and know yeet's result would be a good one. That is unlikely given how few posts Galron had d1. A traitor communication would have been spotted. Maybe it was before he came in but it'd have to be there. Then, they'd have to assume yeet cleared a player they're assuming to be bad.

If Galron did the n1 kill as "disposable scum", then this also makes suppositions. 1) That scum would infer that he wouldn't be blocked or 2) He's a goon with PRs and there's no multitasking. and 3) no one else fits better. That's still assumptions to make. They'd also have to assume yeet got a clear that shouldn't be true. They don't know his role.

Occam's Razor applies here.
Agreed. The fact that they killed Yeet to me suggests that they knew Galron to be town, or at least not full scum.
And I disagree with this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5320 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5317, Titus wrote:
In post 5309, MathBlade wrote:Calling someone scum and pushing them are two different things.

I'm not persuaded by not eliminating in the hood. I think you're overly invested there. The possibility of him being right on his team could be why Nero's invested. I'm leaning more towards agency capture and that he's right on one of Frogstar and StD thus making him a foregone conclusion to eliminate.
And yet you ignore my reason Malcolm progression is bad? When I cited posts.

I feel you’re always going to move the goal posts and never be convinced
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5321 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

As for your pride, pride can mask scum protecting partners and pushing town. Your very stubborn in my eyes and can mask that to push town. Again, that is my belief that you're capable and I want to see what happens out of respect for Math. I reset the hood after our fight as an olive branch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5322 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5314, VP Baltar wrote:What was the protown motivation for making Yeet's role a point of public discussion?
I had none but I'm not informed like you and didn't know if his role was real although he was being pretty open about it so I think claiming that I brought undue attention to it is a stretch.

whats the protown motivation of sitting on a wagon that you thought was going to flip town?

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5323 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5320, MathBlade wrote:And yet you ignore my reason Malcolm progression is bad? When I cited posts.
Where was this? This is precisely what I was talking about with missing things.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5324 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5297, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5295, Titus wrote:
In post 5294, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5291, Titus wrote:
In post 5287, MathBlade wrote:Why does it feel wrong? Iirc you’re the one that said there’s more than feelings?
Right. I agree with most of his wall but minus a few conclusions. I feel he's taking chances and risks to save town. I haven't read D1 but leaders on D1 are usually town unless scum really need a shakeup. Given later days, that's not likely. I've engaged with fire to where I partially see his points but I feel fire assumes scum play like he would when there's multiple ways to go about things.

I'd like you to engage me like Fire has.
That’s what I am doing

You said don’t use 3/4ths of the reasons to scum or TR someone and said to answer your question

So I am
Can you slow down and combine into one post? It's hard to follow your train of thought.
I did

You said to engage you like fire is

So I am one reason at a time

Like wtf?

His Malcolm progression is horrible and is just saving his own butt

He said he won’t use the hood until it is de scummed

This is bad hood play which you Titus would disagree with because when town you love them

But yet he doesn’t ever want to elim in the hood

The cog dissonance is real

Then there’s the never states my points right either
In post 5290, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1111, VP Baltar wrote:Sigh....I kind of like fua for this exchange with fire.

Also I think Malcom is town.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: HEM

Maybe the best approach here is dueling HEM and Wu wagons since that seems to be a divide that is shaping up and I could see a world where either flips scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade