Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5350 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:41 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5347, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5345, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5322, Nero Cain wrote:I had none
Could have stopped typing here because that's the point.
Damn more dodging the question wow
You mean the question I just replied to? the one he has been answered on multiple times?
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5351 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1344, VP Baltar wrote:Vote Wu and stop being a coward
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5352 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:44 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5331, fireisredsir wrote:vp brought more attention to the yeet soft than nero
Jesus fucking christ, you do not believe this do you?

I unvoted and pushed elsewhere. Nero literally says "yeet doesn't have an inno!"

How is what you're saying remotely true?
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5353 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5346, Titus wrote:That's part of why I feel a need to stoo this wagon. It's major cog dis.
So...VP, who has been a major proponent to both ML's, is agency captured? and his wagon needs to be stopped? or is this about Gal who is pretty much off the table today.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5354 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:59 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5341, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: VP Baltar E-2
people thinking this is town.

I'm signing off for a bit to get some work done. This is probably the worst town I have played with in a long ass time, and it is very annoying to say the least. I can handle a few amateurs, but a large group of townies acting like they had a frontal lobotomy because they are too lazy to read the game is when I need to take a break. I'll come back later when I'm less annoyed because I don't want to say something mean to someone.

Sorry, Titus. I don't have the willpower to argue with your brother if he's just going to get played day after day by the scum because of his enormous ego.

pedit- Nero's scum strat is spam the thread and repeat lies until people like Math start repeating them for him. The idea that I was some major component of the Malcom lim is absolutely absurd. I stated pretty explicitly in thread I didn't think that wagon was likely to hit scum and I was putting my vote there to back April/yeet had info clearing glaron. I'm also not going to self vote. I've given you all tangible reasons to see that Nero is scum. He hasn't done anything of substance all game, he outted a town PR, he tried to lim a townie that was soft cleared by said town PR, he had zero response to any of this, he admits he had no protown motivation in out the PR, he pushes people without committing a vote. How many more ACTION BASED reasons do you need to see Nero is scum? Cape, who is actually in the fucking hood, understands. Titus, who is a much more capable player than most, understands. Play better town. That's all I'm saying! I'll be back later.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5355 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:01 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5349, MathBlade wrote:Fire tene and myself surely all can’t be “agency captured”.
And yet!
YOUR AD HERE
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5356 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:01 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5352, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5331, fireisredsir wrote:vp brought more attention to the yeet soft than nero

I unvoted and pushed elsewhere. Nero literally says "yeet doesn't have an inno!"

, , , all draw attention. what's the town motivation for posting those, unless you just believe the mafia team is completely incompetent? if you're town, maf 1000% notice those posts, and 10000% know about the soft because of them if they didn't already. all of those posts just look like dropping ""subtle"" hints to indicate you noticed bc you want to be sure it's on record. idk why town wouldn't be more careful. i noticed and said nothing bc i didn't want to tip anyone off and because i wasn't sure. you said things bc you didn't care about tipping anyone off and because you were sure bc you knew alignments already.

by the time nero said anything it was already p much out in the open
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5357 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:09 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 5346, Titus wrote:I can't post muxh bc driving. I may miss things and cannot do citations or check them however I think a few things need responding to.

Tene, agency captured is a town player who unwittingly works for scum. I highly suspect that to be happening given the miseliminations on town. That's part of why I feel a need to stoo this wagon. It's major cog dis.
That just sounds like a fancy way to say wrong.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5358 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:10 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 5354, VP Baltar wrote:
large group of townies acting like they had a frontal lobotomy
because they are too lazy to read the game is when I need to take a break. I'll come back later when I'm less annoyed because
I don't want to say something mean
to someone.
:shifty:
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5359 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:11 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5356, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5352, VP Baltar wrote:

, , , all draw attention. what's the town motivation for posting those, unless you just believe the mafia team is completely incompetent? if you're town, maf 1000% notice those posts, and 10000% know about the soft because of them if they didn't already. all of those posts just look like dropping ""subtle"" hints to indicate you noticed bc you want to be sure it's on record. idk why town wouldn't be more careful. i noticed and said nothing bc i didn't want to tip anyone off and because i wasn't sure. you said things bc you didn't care about tipping anyone off and because you were sure bc you knew alignments already.

by the time nero said anything it was already p much out in the open
I had no choice but to try to do something. Math was still pushing there because he clearly hadn't noticed. Yeet was becoming increasingly desperate and needed some kind of support.

It was not out in the open by the time Nero claimed because no one was talking about it or changing course of action because of it. So which is it?

You're trying to have it both ways. You're trying to say it was both so obvious that everyone knew, and yet Math and all the people pushing galron clearly didn't fucking get it because they were pushing there. What was Yeet or myself supposed to do there? Let math power through the galron wagon?

Nero is the one who put the role into public discussion and you can't change that fact, so -- pretty please -- pull your head out of your ass and think about what you're saying.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5360 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:11 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5358, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 5354, VP Baltar wrote:
large group of townies acting like they had a frontal lobotomy
because they are too lazy to read the game is when I need to take a break. I'll come back later when I'm less annoyed because
I don't want to say something mean
to someone.
:shifty:
yeah, exactly. I'm trying to cut myself off here and apologies.
YOUR AD HERE
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5361 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I want to talk about Dease a little bit before D3 ends
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5362 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5361, Frogsterking wrote:I want to talk about Dease a little bit before D3 ends
Respond to my post about you and why you joined and abandoned the galron wagon.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5363 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Lol I'm so mad and can't stop checking the thread. Bad, VP.
YOUR AD HERE
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5364 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:27 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5359, VP Baltar wrote:What was Yeet or myself supposed to do there? Let math power through the galron wagon?
you literally said in one of the posts i linked that you thought that was the better option. you can't have it both ways
Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5365 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Enchant »

We can decapitate Scoprious.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5366 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5362, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5361, Frogsterking wrote:I want to talk about Dease a little bit before D3 ends
Respond to my post about you and why you joined and abandoned the galron wagon.
I thought Yeet lied about softs up until now when I saw their flip. My change of vote EoD off of Galron was because I read your iso and saw that you read flipped onto him making me think he was town.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5367 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 4722, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4455, VP Baltar wrote:VOTE: galron

front half of this wagon is good, back half is shifty, but this seems more likely to hit scum than Malcom flip.
In post 4463, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4461, Cape90 wrote:
In post 4455, VP Baltar wrote:front half of this wagon is good, back half is shifty, but this seems more likely to hit scum than Malcom flip.
Front half? I am town now?
I think galron is more likely to flip scum based on his flaky play since coming into the game, and I don't think two scum in the hood, so that would make you town.
Here, VP flipped his read from a hard scumread on Cape to a hard townread on Cape, it's not consistent with VP's outted reads and is scum motivated.
In post 4732, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4726, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4722, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4455, VP Baltar wrote:VOTE: galron

front half of this wagon is good, back half is shifty, but this seems more likely to hit scum than Malcom flip.
In post 4463, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4461, Cape90 wrote:
In post 4455, VP Baltar wrote:front half of this wagon is good, back half is shifty, but this seems more likely to hit scum than Malcom flip.
Front half? I am town now?
I think galron is more likely to flip scum based on his flaky play since coming into the game, and I don't think two scum in the hood, so that would make you town.
Here, VP flipped his read from a hard scumread on Cape to a hard townread on Cape, it's not consistent with VP's outted reads and is scum motivated.
UNVOTE: Galron

It looks like VP is scum in the hood and being opportunistic for a mis hammer
VOTE: VP

please dont kill another limbait target have some courage and vote VP
In post 4738, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4735, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4732, Frogsterking wrote:limbait target
You're saying you're limbait? Who is this referring to?
Galron is limbait
In post 4736, Titus wrote:He is a bit. I worry about a noob elimination but not enough to no eliminate here.
I think the wagons are limbait vs newb. I think Malcolm's posts are too well written to be noob.
In post 4756, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4755, Nero Cain wrote:part of me does just want a Malcolm flip so if he flips town like I think he will we can just like kill everyone on it b/c I bet its chock full of scum
and make me think Galron will flip town too. I still don't understand how the Malcolm wagon got to the point it did.
In post 4768, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: VP

If Math and Nero switch back that gets VP up to e-2 I think. Scum!VP flip for D2 is definitely still on the table, and I think it implies town!fire going forward because of VP's attempts to pocket fire in , and .
It's actually pretty transparent why I moved my votes EoD. It does take some creativity to interpret my reason for leaving the Galron wagon in any other way.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5368 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:36 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5364, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5359, VP Baltar wrote:What was Yeet or myself supposed to do there? Let math power through the galron wagon?
you literally said in one of the posts i linked that you thought that was the better option. you can't have it both ways
Yeah, after I tried to point it out to math repeatedly without calling it out explicitly. You're not even making sense anymore.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5369 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:39 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5367, Frogsterking wrote:It's actually pretty transparent why I moved my votes EoD. It does take some creativity to interpret my reason for leaving the Galron wagon in any other way.
Nope. You said you moved to galron because my wagon was not viable? Nothing changed about the viability of my wagon when you switched back.

I would like you to at least admit you switched because you didn't think galron was going to happen there. It is extremely obvious from the timing.

I would also like you to tell me who was using galron as limbait.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5370 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:40 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5366, Frogsterking wrote:I thought Yeet lied about softs up until now when I saw their flip.
So you thought galron was scum still yesterday when he was at e-1 and you unvoted?
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5371 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:42 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5366, Frogsterking wrote:I thought Yeet lied about softs up until now when I saw their flip. My change of vote EoD off of Galron was because I read your iso and saw that you read flipped onto him making me think he was town.
I don't get how this makes sense. You think galron is town, but yeet is lying to prevent his lim????
YOUR AD HERE
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5372 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:46 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I feel like VP is making it hard for townies to use the gamethread to make progress on the rest of the scumteam. I'm assuming there's a scum on the VP wagon D2 and I want to bring up the possibility that it's Dease.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #5373 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:46 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In this example there are two kos, which mean the black group cannot die. If white takes one ko to atari the group, black takes the other. Ultimately the black group is alive and can eventually capture white at the top. However white taking either ko is a big ko threat if any other kos break out.

Official Votecount 3.6VP Baltar (6): Nero Cain, fireisredsir, MathBlade, tenebrousluminary, Enchant, Save The Dragons
[E-2]

Nero Cain (2): Titus, VP Baltar
Enchant (1): Scorpious
Eyes without a face (1): Cape90

Not Voting (5): Frogsterking, DeasVail, Galron, Eyes without a face, April Ludgate

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2022-03-25 22:15:00).

click here for joined mod iso.
Get to know a Mizzy
Mafia - Currently playing: Nothing - Currently running: Large Normal 238
Mish Mash - Currently Playing: Nothing - Currently running: Nothing
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary