fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5425 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5422, Titus wrote:And they're all dead aren't they?

(Sass without checking)
yeet was one, and yes, he is dead. im sure it was bc of vp and has nothing to do with his role. dragons was at the time. galron was. april was louder than she is today and convinced people off him.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5426 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5424, VP Baltar wrote:Fire, if I flip town, will you stop sheeping Nero and listen to Titus?
acting like im sheeping nero when we both know i have more reasons than nero does is kinda :///

but i will reassess things ofc
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5427 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Where is boon?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5428 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5424, VP Baltar wrote:Fire, if I flip town, will you stop sheeping Nero and listen to Titus?
Can you do a reasonless or wall readslist? I think the ship has sailed on saving you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5429 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5428, Titus wrote:
Can you do a reasonless or wall readslist? I think the ship has sailed on saving you.
I want you to answer
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5430 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Driving give me 30 mins
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5431 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5426, fireisredsir wrote:
acting like im sheeping nero when we both know i have more reasons than nero does is kinda :///

You do have more reasons, but few of them are meaningful beyond strange paranoia and gut. You're lending legitimacy to Nero's marketing campaign, so it definitely is sheeping.

And I'm gonna need more from you than reassessment. This game needs strong town leaders and Titus is going to be about it after I'm dead. You have potential, but you need to think more critically. There is no way you should be limming me over Nero today if you want to solve thus 1v1. So if that is going to be the level of play, I need you to step it up.
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5432 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5431, VP Baltar wrote:

You do have more reasons, but few of them are meaningful beyond strange paranoia and gut. You're lending legitimacy to Nero's marketing campaign, so it definitely is sheeping.

And I'm gonna need more from you than reassessment. This game needs strong town leaders and Titus is going to be about it after I'm dead. You have potential, but you need to think more critically. There is no way you should be limming me over Nero today if you want to solve thus 1v1. So if that is going to be the level of play, I need you to step it up.
Uhm definitionally doesn’t solving one solve the other in a 1v1?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5433 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5430, Titus wrote:Driving give me 30 mins
I'll give you an hour so you have time to think about it. That's when my pizza gets here so that will be my reminder to check.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5434 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5432, MathBlade wrote:

I'm a much higher value asset to town. If you're going to take a chance by repeating this bad wagon AGAIN today, which is very much what you're doing, you risk less by limming Nero first. When you're wrong and I flip green, you've burned someone who actually has the ability to see through the nonsense happening, and would have essentially been confirmed town with a Nero scum flip. I'm very confident my theory about D2 is close, if not correct.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5435 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Frogster, I think you missed this question.
In post 5399, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5383, Frogsterking wrote:VP I thought Galron had a good chance of going through EoD yesterday up until the hammer, I think I took Yeet's softs less seriously than other townies (I didn't take Yeet's softs seriously at all.)

No, I thought Galron was town not scum at the time I unvoted them D2. I think Galron has a tendency to be limbait in general, in this case I'd say VP is the main player trying to make use of it on D2.
This makes no sense. You are stating:

1) yeet was lying about an innocent on galron, or so you perceived until today.

2) galron was town.

These facts are in direct conflict with each other. Why would yeet fake a clear on galron, if galron was town about to be eliminated?
YOUR AD HERE
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5436 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5434, VP Baltar wrote:I'm a much higher value asset to town. If you're going to take a chance by repeating this bad wagon AGAIN today, which is very much what you're doing, you risk less by limming Nero first. When you're wrong and I flip green, you've burned someone who actually has the ability to see through the nonsense happening, and would have essentially been confirmed town with a Nero scum flip. I'm very confident my theory about D2 is close, if not correct.
im pretty confident it's not. so if that's what you have to offer then i don't think you're that high value of an asset to town. i wasn't really planning to vote you today at first but i think that case was pretty off and i expect better from you if you're town
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5437 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Based solely on those two vcs, my play reads suggest Scorpious and Frogstar planting seeds the town ran with.

Scum didn't even bother with even faking a counterwagon until April shouted the wagon down. The lack of a counterwagon usually means either boned scum, bussing scum or scum that don't give a damn. Let's discuss each in turn.

VP being boned scum at that point doesn't match with what happened unless April is agency captured town. Scum don't stick their neck on the line for a partner like that. If VP was boned scum, expect at least 1 scum on the wagon and multiple if possible. The votes should be in soon after VP was exposed. I don't believe this theory, so I can't find that moment but I include it for the sake of completion.

VP being bussed is unlikely because of the gamestate. Bussing scum generally do so early.

VP town can create apathy and a lack of desire to create counterwagons. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

Anything else needs a specific question.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5438 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5437, Titus wrote:Based solely on those two vcs, my play reads suggest Scorpious and Frogstar planting seeds the town ran with.

Scum didn't even bother with even faking a counterwagon until April shouted the wagon down. The lack of a counterwagon usually means either boned scum, bussing scum or scum that don't give a damn. Let's discuss each in turn.

VP being boned scum at that point doesn't match with what happened unless April is agency captured town. Scum don't stick their neck on the line for a partner like that. If VP was boned scum, expect at least 1 scum on the wagon and multiple if possible. The votes should be in soon after VP was exposed. I don't believe this theory, so I can't find that moment but I include it for the sake of completion.

VP being bussed is unlikely because of the gamestate. Bussing scum generally do so early.

VP town can create apathy and a lack of desire to create counterwagons. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

Anything else needs a specific question.
What about the case of an authentic wagon and April running counter for scum? You just said that doesn’t happen but it’s been my theory.

VP isn’t even bothering with who is scum with Nero or anything to work with.

It’s more like “I am a better asset” which to me is false. I am cooperating with Nero and so to me if that’s the standard I elim VP over Nero
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5439 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

To use your phrase “Could April be ‘agency captured’ or scum?”

It seems like they’re both scum and April is less important than VP so April tried to die
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5440 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5438, MathBlade wrote:What about the case of an authentic wagon and April running counter for scum? You just said that doesn’t happen but it’s been my theory.
Too risky. The strength of VP's wagon puts it in more boned scum scenario if VP is scum. Remember, we have a vigilante who could possibly shoot VP. Enchant played it close to the vest. If Enchant had shot VP, April would look incredibly bad and have zero credibility to take their way out of it. The same applies if April fails.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5441 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 5434, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5432, MathBlade wrote:

I'm a much higher value asset to town. If you're going to take a chance by repeating this bad wagon AGAIN today, which is very much what you're doing, you risk less by limming Nero first. When you're wrong and I flip green, you've burned someone who actually has the ability to see through the nonsense happening, and would have essentially been confirmed town with a Nero scum flip. I'm very confident my theory about D2 is close, if not correct.
Dude if you’re town you really need to check yourself imo. Reading some of your posts in recent pages, you’re just putting people down and not empowering or building up town members which is what good townplay is.

I would like to talk with the VP voters about what their thoughts are on VP’s negging of the town. I like to think that it is from scum, where scum obviously doesn’t care for the demotivating effect on the town. I also could see the scum motivation in going hard on emulating day townie arrogance. But I also want to think about whether scum actually thinks to post things like the lobotomy stuff without first thinking “hmm maybe I shouldn’t post that”, while town in VP’s position would be “looser”.

Thoughts?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5442 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5106, VP Baltar wrote:VP's PoE to victory:

Town to probably town:

VP Baltar
MathBlade
Galron
fireisredsir
Titus
April Ludgate
Cape90

Scum are almost all here:

Frogsterking
Save The Dragons
Nero Cain
Eyes without a face

Get out of my dreams and into my car (aka, work a little bit to prove you are town if you're in this pool):

DeasVail
Enchant
tenebrousluminary
Scorpious
@titus, I don't think much has changed about this reads list. Bottom pile is the null to scummy folks, and I'd guess there is max 1 scum in there. I probably wouldn't lim in that pile until later if I didn't have to. Either some of those folks will rise to the occassion and start separating themselves as more townie, night actions will help (possibly unlikely unless we have another weak investigative), or y'all kill the scum RB and Enchant really is a vig who can clear out some detritus.

Only other caveat I'd say is if Nero doesn't flip scum somehow after I'm gone, I still think Cape is town and Math is right about galron. Statistically, I think that's unlikely and you should trust the yeet clear until flips say otherwise.

Outside dark horse is April with that weird claim start of day, but probably town who felt like shit after the malcom lim and decided overnight that mercy is the only option. Good luck this game, you're going to need it.
YOUR AD HERE
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5443 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5439, MathBlade wrote:To use your phrase “Could April be ‘agency captured’ or scum?”

It seems like they’re both scum and April is less important than VP so April tried to die
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5444 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by Titus »

@DV, Heated frustration = passion = lean town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5445 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5443, Titus wrote:
In post 5439, MathBlade wrote:To use your phrase “Could April be ‘agency captured’ or scum?”

There’s no response here
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5446 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5444, Titus wrote:@DV, Heated frustration = passion = lean town
it can also come from maf who think they were caught for the wrong reasons
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5447 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5445, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5443, Titus wrote:

There’s no response here
It got ate. April being agency captured or scum is a place I would reset if VP is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5448 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5446, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5444, Titus wrote:@DV, Heated frustration = passion = lean town
it can also come from maf who think they were caught for the wrong reasons
Hence the word lean
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5449 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5441, DeasVail wrote:Dude if you’re town you really need to check yourself imo. Reading some of your posts in recent pages, you’re just putting people down and not empowering or building up town members which is what good townplay is.
I've spent, what, 100+ pages of this game now trying to work with people, only to be met with scum reads based on absolutely nothing substantial? Several of the people who I wanted to play with this game replaced out unfortunately. Math is very hard for me to deal with because of the way he tunnels. Nero is actively trying to do things to annoy me. The people on my wagon are all just answering for each other and reinforcing each others' biases. I spent literally hours over the night phase trying to figure out what was actually going on, only for people to say 'meh, you just scum.' If you think I have no right to be annoyed with that, cool. Trust me when I say I'm biting my tongue a lot if you think this is me being harsh with people.
YOUR AD HERE