MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5450 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And none of us have?

You forget I am a replacement too and I know D1 was crap.

It’s even more crap if Titus is town.

It’s more a matter of today is the first 100% town driven wagon.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5451 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 5442, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5106, VP Baltar wrote:VP's PoE to victory:

Town to probably town:

VP Baltar
MathBlade
Galron
fireisredsir
Titus
April Ludgate
Cape90

Scum are almost all here:

Frogsterking
Save The Dragons
Nero Cain
Eyes without a face

Get out of my dreams and into my car (aka, work a little bit to prove you are town if you're in this pool):

DeasVail
Enchant
tenebrousluminary
Scorpious
@titus, I don't think much has changed about this reads list. Bottom pile is the null to scummy folks, and I'd guess there is max 1 scum in there. I probably wouldn't lim in that pile until later if I didn't have to. Either some of those folks will rise to the occassion and start separating themselves as more townie, night actions will help (possibly unlikely unless we have another weak investigative), or y'all kill the scum RB and Enchant really is a vig who can clear out some detritus.

Only other caveat I'd say is if Nero doesn't flip scum somehow after I'm gone, I still think Cape is town and Math is right about galron. Statistically, I think that's unlikely and you should trust the yeet clear until flips say otherwise.

Outside dark horse is April with that weird claim start of day, but probably town who felt like shit after the malcom lim and decided overnight that mercy is the only option. Good luck this game, you're going to need it.
Re: the above reads list, I feel like you should have enough content from myself and tene at the very least to have some kind of read there, yet you seem to blame us for not having worked enough. I don’t know how active tene has been this game day, but in my case it feels a bit like opportunistically exploiting my lower activity this game day, as I feel I have been quite actively involved prior to this day.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5452 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5450, MathBlade wrote:first 100% town driven wagon.
what you mean is you are getting your way, and your way is right because you're a mason.

Fine. I can't find any other ways to tell you that logic is not thoughtful, and you're incorrect. I'm out of ideas truly. When I'm dead, follow my town bloc and lim some scum for a change.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5453 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5451, DeasVail wrote:Re: the above reads list, I feel like you should have enough content from myself and tene at the very least to have some kind of read there, yet you seem to blame us for not having worked enough. I don’t know how active tene has been this game day, but in my case it feels a bit like opportunistically exploiting my lower activity this game day, as I feel I have been quite actively involved prior to this day.
What should I be townreading you on based on your low activity? I'm literally asking you to show me you're town so I can add you to my town pile, but you've been lazy camped on me (in spirit) for a second day in a row now. Did you even read what I wrote about Frogster? Did you even consider that the Yeet flip backs up my reads on the game being correct? Are you scumhunting anyone besides me?

How am I supposed to read town out of that?
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5454 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5452, VP Baltar wrote:
what you mean is you are getting your way, and your way is right because you're a mason.

Fine. I can't find any other ways to tell you that logic is not thoughtful, and you're incorrect. I'm out of ideas truly. When I'm dead, follow my town bloc and lim some scum for a change.
I didn’t say I was right I said towndriven.

If you’re town then that almost certainly means Nero and maaaaybe Cape.

This being the first wagon that is town driven means it becomes a lot easier to find scum on it if you’re town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5455 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 5454, MathBlade wrote:

This being the first wagon that is town driven means it becomes a lot easier to find scum on it if you’re town.
... What.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5456 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5454, MathBlade wrote:If you’re town then that almost certainly means Nero and maaaaybe Cape.
I don't think there are two scum in the hood. You should let that go when you see my flip.

You could still be right about galron, I just don't think the odds are on it.

Look, I'm not mad at you if you need to flip me. I'm slightly frustrated because it's an ego sting to be limmed, and because I think I've put as much or more effort into this game than about anyone. I feel like half this game is gaslighting me, but all I ask is people use my flip to make much better decisions going forward.

Work with Titus. She is likely town here.
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5457 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5455, Enchant wrote:
In post 5454, MathBlade wrote:

... What.
It’s called Devil’s advocate. I believe I am right but am also considering if I am wrong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5458 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5456, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5454, MathBlade wrote:If you’re town then that almost certainly means Nero and maaaaybe Cape.
I don't think there are two scum in the hood. You should let that go when you see my flip.

Look, I'm not mad at you if you need to flip me. I'm slightly frustrated because it's an ego sting to be limmed, and because I think I've put as much or more effort into this game than about anyone. I feel like half this game is gaslighting me, but all I ask is people use my flip to make much better decisions going forward.

How do you explain D1 if Titus is town?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5459 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

ok VP if you're town help me out here

you say that if you flip town then i should work with titus and follow your theory. but i don't trust titus and don't think your theory is accurate. so. if im right on that, then you've left me with nothing useful. if you're town, help me out by considering what your reads would be if instead your theory is wrong and if titus is maf
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5460 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5458, MathBlade wrote:

can you be more specific?
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5461 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5460, VP Baltar wrote:

Almost every wagon (if not every wagon I don’t have my notes) that ever got above 3 people would be on town if Titus is town. That’s not an opinion either
Wu, Datisi, HEM, and myself were the only ones with serious wagons D1. Titus is Datisi.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5462 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Titus »

Pride, thy name is town. There's a reason it's a deadly sin Math.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5463 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5462, Titus wrote:Pride, thy name is town. There's a reason it's a deadly sin Math.
How is this pride? I am considering you town (meaning I am wrong on you) and asking a broad question of what that means for D1.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5464 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5463, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5462, Titus wrote:Pride, thy name is town. There's a reason it's a deadly sin Math.
How is this pride? I am considering you town (meaning I am wrong on you) and asking a broad question of what that means for D1.
That literally is the answer. We're literally scumreading opposition while scum sit back and watch. That's pride to assume that there's only one reasonable school of thought.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5465 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 5451, DeasVail wrote:
In post 5442, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5106, VP Baltar wrote:VP's PoE to victory:

Town to probably town:

VP Baltar
MathBlade
Galron
fireisredsir
Titus
April Ludgate
Cape90

Scum are almost all here:

Frogsterking
Save The Dragons
Nero Cain
Eyes without a face

Get out of my dreams and into my car (aka, work a little bit to prove you are town if you're in this pool):

DeasVail
Enchant
tenebrousluminary
Scorpious
@titus, I don't think much has changed about this reads list. Bottom pile is the null to scummy folks, and I'd guess there is max 1 scum in there. I probably wouldn't lim in that pile until later if I didn't have to. Either some of those folks will rise to the occassion and start separating themselves as more townie, night actions will help (possibly unlikely unless we have another weak investigative), or y'all kill the scum RB and Enchant really is a vig who can clear out some detritus.

Only other caveat I'd say is if Nero doesn't flip scum somehow after I'm gone, I still think Cape is town and Math is right about galron. Statistically, I think that's unlikely and you should trust the yeet clear until flips say otherwise.

Outside dark horse is April with that weird claim start of day, but probably town who felt like shit after the malcom lim and decided overnight that mercy is the only option. Good luck this game, you're going to need it.
Re: the above reads list, I feel like you should have enough content from myself and tene at the very least to have some kind of read there, yet you seem to blame us for not having worked enough. I don’t know how active tene has been this game day, but in my case it feels a bit like opportunistically exploiting my lower activity this game day, as I feel I have been quite actively involved prior to this day.
I did not bring it up as I have antagonized VP enough this game, but whether one finds it good or not, i have done plenty and it should be more than possible to commit to a read on me. Or at least, to not say any uncertainty is because i have not done enough.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5466 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by Titus »

If I thought town could legit hold only my opinions and be competent, my only plans would be contempt and FoSing making it impossible to form a coherent townblock. Instead, I look for players who might be reasoned with if shown to be wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5467 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5464, Titus wrote:
In post 5463, MathBlade wrote:
That literally is the answer. We're literally scumreading opposition while scum sit back and watch. That's pride to assume that there's only one reasonable school of thought.
There isn’t an assumption of school of thought.

It’s starting from facts namely if you’re town every wagon D1 was on town
If VP is town and Galron is town then every wagon for the entire game has been on town

Then who is scum in that set of facts? It’s assuming what you want me to and asking broad questions.

I don’t see how this is pride.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5468 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5467, MathBlade wrote:It’s starting from facts namely if you’re town every wagon D1 was on town
If VP is town and Galron is town then every wagon for the entire game has been on town

Then who is scum in that set of facts? It’s assuming what you want me to and asking broad questions.
Town cannibalizing its loud vocal players strongly indicates pride. Namely, slots are getting scumread because they oppose other vocal townread slots.

How many people contributed to today beyond saying VP is a good/ok elimination? There's far too many players that sat back and let this elimination go through. Scum have no interest in saving VP.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5469 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

If VP is town, scum are either doing nothing and laughing as we chase our tails, or playing embarrassingly large circles around us.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5470 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5468, Titus wrote:
In post 5467, MathBlade wrote:It’s starting from facts namely if you’re town every wagon D1 was on town

Town cannibalizing its loud vocal players strongly indicates pride. Namely, slots are getting scumread because they oppose other vocal townread slots.

How many people contributed to today beyond saying VP is a good/ok elimination? There's far too many players that sat back and let this elimination go through. Scum have no interest in saving VP.
Can you please stop with this BS pride argument and just answer the question I asked you, I don’t think we’re going to see eye to eye on how me considering your worldview is me being prideful.

That just means I am prideful if I don’t and prideful if I do,

Can you please tell me who is scum from D1? If you’re town based on the wagons
And who is scum D2?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5471 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5461, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5460, VP Baltar wrote:

Almost every wagon (if not every wagon I don’t have my notes) that ever got above 3 people would be on town if Titus is town. That’s not an opinion either
Wu, Datisi, HEM, and myself were the only ones with serious wagons D1. Titus is Datisi.
well if my reads are right, that makes complete sense. So yeah.
YOUR AD HERE
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5472 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by Titus »

Frogsterking - A few questions to me. Otherwise, no real contribution.
Scorpious - Random vote on Cake and wanting to die.
Save The Dragons - Sheep and leave.
DeasVail - FoS and then VLA
Eyes without a face - Prodded said nothing
April Ludgate - Included to be fair. No real push.
Cape90 - Barely here, but he arguably could be excluded.

A good bulk of your scum are in here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5473 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5469, tenebrousluminary wrote:If VP is town, scum are either doing nothing and laughing as we chase our tails, or playing embarrassingly large circles around us.
no, Nero is not doing nothing.
YOUR AD HERE
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5474 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:32 pm