Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #5475 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

No picture here because I only took one photo last night, but the game I shared at the start of the day ended up having a multiple ko situation. Instead of life like the previous example this ended up being seki between a black and two white groups. The black group was involved with a ko with each white group where neither side could win the ko without reducing their liberties to one and getting captured. Managing to make a seki out of the situation is what ended up winning me the game.

Official Votecount 3.7VP Baltar (5): Nero Cain, fireisredsir, MathBlade, tenebrousluminary, Save The Dragons
[E-3]

Nero Cain (3): Titus, VP Baltar, Cape90
Enchant (1): Enchant
Cape90 (1): Scorpious

Not Voting (5): Frogsterking, DeasVail, Galron, Eyes without a face, April Ludgate

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2022-03-25 22:15:00).

click here for joined mod iso.
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a Mizzy
Mafia - Currently playing: Nothing - Currently running: Large Normal 238
Mish Mash - Currently Playing: Nothing - Currently running: Nothing
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5476 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5469, tenebrousluminary wrote:If VP is town, scum are either doing nothing and laughing as we chase our tails, or playing embarrassingly large circles around us.
This is my answer rephrased Math. It takes out the word pride.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5477 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5476, Titus wrote:
In post 5469, tenebrousluminary wrote:If VP is town, scum are either doing nothing and laughing as we chase our tails, or playing embarrassingly large circles around us.
Who is scum if the latter?
Who is scum if the former?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5478 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5473, VP Baltar wrote:
no, Nero is not doing nothing.
There's likely one deep wolf I haven't caught yet but I expect the statement to be true for the bulk of scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5479 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5477, MathBlade wrote:
1- former) 5474
2 - latter) This is where we get into the position that we have one or two deep and persuasive wolves. I'd be looking deeper at my reasons for FoSing the people at the start of VP's wagon today.

I'm more inclined to believe 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5480 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5479, Titus wrote:
1- former) 5474
2 - latter) This is where we get into the position that we have one or two deep and persuasive wolves. I'd be looking deeper at my reasons for FoSing the people at the start of VP's wagon today.

I am more inclined for 2.

Not a single scum wagoned for 3 days in a row would take skill if VP is town.

(To be clear I don’t think this just DAing)

Order of prob is
VP scum
Most Deep wolves
Most lurker wolves
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5481 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5465, tenebrousluminary wrote:I did not bring it up as I have antagonized VP enough this game, but whether one finds it good or not, i have done plenty and it should be more than possible to commit to a read on me. Or at least, to not say any uncertainty is because i have not done enough.
The bulk of what you have said the last two game days is about me, and your read of me is entirely wrong. The fact I don't have you in my scum pile should say a lot to you, but you're too tunneled to even think about that.
YOUR AD HERE
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5482 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5480, MathBlade wrote:
1- former) 5474

Order of prob is
VP scum
Most Deep wolves
Most lurker wolves
Fair. The VCs don't force either possibility. That's a reasonable opinion, even if I don't agree. Who would you think are the deep wolves pushing VP if he's town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5483 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5459, fireisredsir wrote:ok VP if you're town help me out here

you say that if you flip town then i should work with titus and follow your theory. but i don't trust titus and don't think your theory is accurate. so. if im right on that, then you've left me with nothing useful. if you're town, help me out by considering what your reads would be if instead your theory is wrong and if titus is maf
answer this pls VP, i genuinely really really want to know what you think on this if you're town. i might need your flip in order to trust it but there's no downside to you. guaranteed i will carefully consider anything you say here so the more you analyze the better

if you're maf you can feel free to ignore it lol
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5484 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5482, Titus wrote:
In post 5480, MathBlade wrote:
1- former) 5474

Order of prob is
VP scum
Most Deep wolves
Most lurker wolves
Fair. The VCs don't force either possibility. That's a reasonable opinion, even if I don't agree. Who would you think are the deep wolves pushing VP if he's town?
I’d rather you do the leg work first

I haven’t seen the narrative focus from Town Titus.

And yes the VCs do if you’re town.

Lurker scum is supported if you’re scum and VP town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5485 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5483, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5459, fireisredsir wrote:ok VP if you're town help me out here

you say that if you flip town then i should work with titus and follow your theory. but i don't trust titus and don't think your theory is accurate. so. if im right on that, then you've left me with nothing useful. if you're town, help me out by considering what your reads would be if instead your theory is wrong and if titus is maf
answer this pls VP, i genuinely really really want to know what you think on this if you're town. i might need your flip in order to trust it but there's no downside to you. guaranteed i will carefully consider anything you say here so the more you analyze the better

if you're maf you can feel free to ignore it lol
Dude, why do you think you're more correct than me when I've been wagoned for 100 pages?

Titus should be very low on your scum reads when I flip town. Like, what is her motivation here? You think she is trying to score town points on my flip? You got to stop tinfoiling.

THAT BEING SAID, if you want me to entertain it, you need to figure out who is pushing me and potentially could be with Titus. Presumably they would be distancing today I guess since my flip is going to lead to blowback for the scum pushing me. Nero is a possibility here, I suppose. Tene and April are maybe possibilities in that world too. Just don't run with this as your lead theory tomorrow because it is not a good one.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5486 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Also, my analysis is already out there. Yall are making this more complicated than it is.
YOUR AD HERE
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5487 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5485, VP Baltar wrote:Dude, why do you think you're more correct than me when I've been wagoned for 100 pages?
people's read quality usually goes down when they're wagoned

thanks for the answer ig, i was hoping for a better one but appreciate you giving something at least
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5488 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5487, fireisredsir wrote:people's read quality usually goes down when they're wagoned
I mean, I don't disagree, but I've also had weeks now to think about who is doing what around me. I'm not sure why you think I'm so bad at this game lol.
YOUR AD HERE
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5489 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by Titus »

I've already postulated each person's rationale on why they could be scum in a deep wolf scenario and why I didn't like that when I reached the conclusion it was likely a town lead wagon on VP today as opposed to yesterday.

Townbeards exist. There is no rule capping them at one. The first step in determining where scum are in a VC is determining what they want. That's hard without a scumflip. That's why I say VCA is better with D3 and a scumflip.

Were scum voting out people who SRed them? Voting out vocal skilled players when shots arose? Just playing passively?

All three stories are valid.

Again, not agreeing your possibilities are the only ones is not scummy. You can disagree with me .
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5490 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5277, Titus wrote:I mean it's possible Nero could be scum playing up the pride angle. It's possible fire is chainsawing for eyes and wanting to break up me and VP working together. It's possible tene got caught reaching to not protect yeet. It's possible Enchant is not a vig and lying.

None of these things feel especially likely. Multiple need to be true in order for this to be true.

I need to reset somewhere unless all the town on VP are agency captured.
Here you are Math.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5491 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

The biggest thing is don't let the people who want me dead just walk away like nothing happened. The biggest benefit here, why I said I would have been an ok kill yesterday, was that scum have had to commit massive resources to getting me killed. I'm loud and I don't die easy, so my wagons are not pure.

You and math are getting taken for a ride, and that's what is frustrating here. But I just need to let it go because that's not in my control.
YOUR AD HERE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5492 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5491, VP Baltar wrote:The biggest thing is don't let the people who want me dead just walk away like nothing happened. The biggest benefit here, why I said I would have been an ok kill yesterday, was that scum have had to commit massive resources to getting me killed. I'm loud and I don't die easy, so my wagons are not pure.

You and math are getting taken for a ride, and that's what is frustrating here. But I just need to let it go because that's not in my control.
@ fire
YOUR AD HERE
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5493 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 5472, Titus wrote:Frogsterking - A few questions to me. Otherwise, no real contribution.
Scorpious - Random vote on Cake and wanting to die.
Save The Dragons - Sheep and leave.
DeasVail - FoS and then VLA
Eyes without a face - Prodded said nothing
April Ludgate - Included to be fair. No real push.
Cape90 - Barely here, but he arguably could be excluded.

A good bulk of your scum are in here.
UNVOTE:

I’m Sheeping Titus..

This is my lim pool
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5494 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5490, Titus wrote:
In post 5277, Titus wrote:I mean it's possible Nero could be scum playing up the pride angle. It's possible fire is chainsawing for eyes and wanting to break up me and VP working together. It's possible tene got caught reaching to not protect yeet. It's possible Enchant is not a vig and lying.

None of these things feel especially likely. Multiple need to be true in order for this to be true.

Here you are Math.
And that’s where I have a problem TRing you

You don’t have any viable narrative for a scumread
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5495 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5488, VP Baltar wrote:I'm not sure why you think I'm so bad at this game lol.
i don't. that's why i think it's more likely that you're just maf
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5496 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by Scorpious »

VOTE: Nero
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5497 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5495, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5488, VP Baltar wrote:I'm not sure why you think I'm so bad at this game lol.
i don't. that's why i think it's more likely that you're just maf
So you think I'm bad if I'm town here? I hope upon my flip you reconsider that I am probably just closer to right, and to not wagon people over personality
YOUR AD HERE
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5498 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5494, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5490, Titus wrote:

Here you are Math.
And that’s where I have a problem TRing you

You don’t have any viable narrative for a scumread
?????
I have scumreads. I fully expect one of those rare scenarios to be right but I doubt it's two or more. That doesn't mean I lack scumreads. It means I don't want to attack loud vocal, high risk, low reward people on a theory I find less likely to be accurate when there's slots doing nothing.

Since you're in favor of deep wolves, do you think any of them are sound if VP town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5499 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Plus, not having a preplanned narrative = town Titus. I just say what I feel and sort out the story as I get evidence

Scum Titus starts with a narrative and works around it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy