Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5600 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5597, fireisredsir wrote:titus is pushing for a vp flip over a Nero one despite the wagons being close at 5-4, probably bc both are town and she knows a vp flip will make her look better than a Nero one
In what world are both Nero and I town? Highly unlikely
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5601 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5596, Titus wrote:
In post 5590, fireisredsir wrote:titus prob just TMIing, and yet still pushing for vp to get limmed

can we just get this instead
I'm not pushing for VP to get eliminated. I just can't herd cattle to get any of my suspects wagoned. I'd literally vote any of them to save my town core. That's Mama Bear.
you aren't even voting for any of them. You are 100% trying to lim me over VP. You don't care about flipping scum, you care about saving VP.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5602 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5405, DeasVail wrote:My heart is on the VP wagon but I want to actually read up before doing that.
For instance.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5603 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

If my reads were perfect (hint: they're not) I would only lim between Scorpious, Datisi/Titus, tenebrousluminary, Frogsterking today.

Maybe I should make a stance now?

VOTE: Frogsterking

There you go.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5604 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5601, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5590, fireisredsir wrote:titus prob just TMIing, and yet still pushing for vp to get limmed

I'm not pushing for VP to get eliminated. I just can't herd cattle to get any of my suspects wagoned. I'd literally vote any of them to save my town core. That's Mama Bear.
you aren't even voting for any of them. You are 100% trying to lim me over VP. You don't care about flipping scum, you care about saving VP.
Literally everyone else besides Math or Galron is scummier to me so far.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5605 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

VOTE: frogster

Will do this all day. Don't care.
YOUR AD HERE
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5606 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 5600, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5597, fireisredsir wrote:titus is pushing for a vp flip over a Nero one despite the wagons being close at 5-4, probably bc both are town and she knows a vp flip will make her look better than a Nero one
the one where titus is maf and nero agrees with me that she is, and she positions herself to look good on your flip but only if you're town
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5607 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: frogster
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5608 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5606, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 5600, VP Baltar wrote:
the one where titus is maf and nero agrees with me that she is, and she positions herself to look good on your flip but only if you're town
Put down the crack pipe.
YOUR AD HERE
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5609 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5604, Titus wrote:
In post 5601, Nero Cain wrote:

Literally everyone else besides Math or Galron is scummier to me so far.
Forgot I won't do Enchant today either but oh well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5610 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by Enchant »

Are scumreading eyes are not popular anymore and everyone sheep instead...
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5611 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:22 pm

In post 4952, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4946, fireisredsir wrote:why is everyone ignoring that psychologists get negative results on people who have already killed and therefore do not necessarily imply that there is a traitor

i wouldn't be THAT surprised to see a traitor but eh
or maybe I'm not understanding? Team mafia would still retain their kill ability and "would get is capable of killing." It would be JOATS and x-shot vigs/sks (and town and mafia traitor) that would get is "not capable of killing or has already killed."
Why wouldn't you just head to the wiki and check how the role works??

A Psychologist can investigate one player for unused kills each night. Only three results can be obtained from this investigation: Negative, Positive, or no result. This investigation resolves after any killing abilities in the Night phase.

A negative result is returned from players that are unable to actively kill another player, or on a player that has already killed.
A positive result is returned from players that can choose to kill, but have not done so.
The "no result" result is returned as a result of the action failing as a consequence of another role (e.g. a Roleblocker or Ascetic) interfering with it.
Roles like Paranoid Gun Owner, who have passive kills, give negative results because they have no active kill. Likewise, a Mafia Traitor has no kill and thus will produce a negative result; a Vigilante will produce a positive result before it makes its first kill.

And if you're still confused reread the last sentence: a Vigilante will produce a positive result
before it makes its first kill
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5612 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5610, Enchant wrote:Are scumreading eyes are not popular anymore and everyone sheep instead...
I'm just saving VP. I'd kill anyone but you Galron or Math to do it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5613 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:23 pm

In post 4954, fireisredsir wrote:someone from the mafia team always carries out the kill, right? the person who did would then show up neg to a psychologist. i thought that was like the whole idea behind the role

wiki:
It does however have a drawback: if a player has already killed, the Psychologist can no longer discern whether this player is capable of doing so.
That's an even better quote
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5614 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

titus behavior here just makes no sense from town pov. she's not solving. it's all positioning and political

april pls come back
Enchant
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Enchant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5615 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 5612, Titus wrote:
In post 5610, Enchant wrote:Are scumreading eyes are not popular anymore and everyone sheep instead...
Didn't vote STD when i voted them
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5616 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5614, fireisredsir wrote:titus behavior here just makes no sense from town pov. she's not solving. it's all positioning and political

april pls come back
No. I have solved a chunk of the game. VP April Galron Math and Enchant are my core even if they don't or can't work together. I think that's enough to trap scum, even a deep wolf.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5617 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I was getting discouraged after Yeet's flip that I wasn't contributing to the game but now that a bunch of sketch slots are trying to force a wagon on me I think I must be doing something right.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5618 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5615, Enchant wrote:
In post 5612, Titus wrote:
Didn't vote STD when i voted them
Nero had momentum. When VP voted Frogester that kills the Nero wagon and gives momentum to Frogster
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5619 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus, you keep calling VP town but I don't think you've ever explained why.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5620 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

VP asked me to answer his questions repeatedly then ducked out when I actually did.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5621 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5619, Nero Cain wrote:Titus, you keep calling VP town but I don't think you've ever explained why.
I've literally responded to every case on him, detailed how and why I agree with his case at start of day (just that I'd emphasize different things (I doubt you Frogster and StD is the team). I detailed why I feel VP makes most of the plays he does as town. I engaged Fire's repeated suggestions of VP scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5622 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5619, Nero Cain wrote:Titus, you keep calling VP town but I don't think you've ever explained why.
You gotta be kidding me
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5623 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5618, Titus wrote:Nero had momentum. When VP voted Frogester that kills the Nero wagon and gives momentum to Frogster
Frog wasn't even in your solve. I have the same issue with both of you guys where you vote wherever the least resistance is. Also not scum reading me while voting me while I had "momentum" is disingenuous.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5624 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5620, Frogsterking wrote:VP asked me to answer his questions repeatedly then ducked out when I actually did.
Where did he do this?

Why are you voting no one?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy